Rodan 03 - Steamy Afternoon

Story Info
Some hot messaging and another player enters the game.
4.4k words
4.75
1.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1TLover
1TLover
26 Followers

I never thought that I would have to explain anything food related when I started this series, but here we are:

Coxinhas are quite popular snacks in brasil, made with a deep fried batter with pulled chicken as a filling. It is usually shaped like a teardrop and can vary a lot in size, some as small at marbles, others almost fist sized. Claudia's are almost fistsized.

Enjoy

_____________________

Robin hated doing inventory. She has been at it for the last 2 hours and was already ready to give up. Bids of sweat adorning her forehead, she had gotten rid of her leather jacket more than an hour ago and the contour of her perky breasts were pushing against the white tank top.

She usually wears bras that bind them, but on occasion she went without one, and this was one of those days. Sweat has almost turned the shirt transparent, and she would never wear it in public, but stuck in storage in the middle of the day in a bar she was probably safe.

Patting her hands against the side of her black jeans to get rid of some dust, she leans against a stack of boxes, grabs a beer to the side and takes a long sip. Another perk of working in a bar: as long as you didn't overdid it, no one cares if you are drinking on the job.

That's when her phone chimed. Robin wasn't much of a social media girl, and usually any alerts from her phone were personal.

It was a text from Jordan. Robin let a smile spread to her lips, but it slowly changed into a small frown. They have been going out for a few weeks now and it has been quite fun. But Robin had noticed that little Jordan was getting frustrated in their more... intimate moments. It had happened to a few of her past relationships. Not everyone could take Robin's size and it has been the pivot for the ending of more than one of her affairs.

And by now, she knew Jordan was a very sexual being. And that might even be an understatement. The pretty little red was an eager dinamo, not only enjoying the act but everything around sex. Innuendos, teasing, watching. And Robin didn't recall anyone more comfortable in their skin as the cute minx. In the last few weeks, she didn't recall seeing Jordan wearing anything that wasn't showing generous amounts of skin or enhancing the curves of the petite body.

In many ways, it was the exact opposite for Robin. She never felt comfortable drawing too much attention, so she gravitated towards discreet and sober clothing. Also, due to her size, erections usually took time for her. And willing steady partners were quite scarce. Jordan has been challenging both those statements, but she could feel the red's patience melting as the inability to properly take her was starting to corrode the relationship.

Robin, on the other hand, didn't put that much stock in penetrative sex. When she realised how big she actually was, she had to eventually adjust her mindset and behavior to her reality, and the cold one was that her cock will be uncomfortable to most of her partners and damn near impossible to a few. She made her peace with it a few years back and decided to enjoy things as much as possible, not putting too much into the whole penetration thing.

Still a bit lost in those thoughts, she opens the text from Jordan.

[Hey Robs! How is your day going?]

[Stuck doing inventory. I could bet you the a/c is broken. This place is like a fucking sauna.]

[Oh, poor Robs! Well, at least you have some beer to help. And don't even bother denying it, I know you! :P]

She smiles and takes another sip of the beer. The girl... Well, boy. Mmm, maybe mostly girl? Anyway, that was the thing: Jordan pays attention. Not only to what you are saying, but to what you do, drink, eat. And uses it. Not in an overly manipulative way, but to understand, please you and, on occasion, to push you over some limits. It can be quite endearing. Also, a bit annoying sometimes. Really really HOT on occasion.

[Well, you could have a beer while working, but you rather drink that glow in the dark shit]

[Hey! No trash talking my energy boost. I NEED them. And talking about needs, I kind of have something to show you.]

[???]

[Look what finally arrived here today]

Attached to the last message was a picture. Robin almost spit her beer when she opened the multicolored blur. Spread on Jordan's bed was a multitude of sex toys. A vibrator, 3 plugs and 5 dildos, all varying in size and color. The vibrator was slightly on the bigger size, compared to the few she had seen in her life. The 3 plugs were organised from smallest to biggest, the largest one looked impossible, the base thicker than Robin's own cock's generous girth. The dildo's similarly ranked, the smallest one looking something about 7 inches (17 cms) long, the big one probably something like 12 inches (30 cms.), bigger than even her own impressive tool. Their girth also increased with each step up.

[What's up with all that?] Robin begins typing, feeling the now familiar pressure increasing against her leg. With a smirk, she added [Already replacing me?]

[No way! But you know how I have been frustrated that I am not able to really take you? Well, I decided to do something about it. So, here it is. 'Small' steps until I can take it all]

Robin took another sip of her beer and tugged at the bulging mass against her leg, taking a glance back at the deposit's door. The only other person at the bar at this time was Claudia, the cook, preparing her things for the night. And she did not want to scare the poor girl walking around with her cock pushing against the trousers.

Of course, thinking about Claudia did not help Robin's situation. The 24 year old brazilian girl was really hot. She almost never used anything short, but Robin had noticed that her leg muscles show even against jeans. And even though she was a bit shy, Claudia did love some tight jeans. Robin could understand why, since Claudia's ass was a certified brazilian bubble butt.

Claudia was probably a gym rat, considering how toned her arms and back looked. Not a bodybuilding frame, but a fit one without a doubt. And the girl had a huge rack, specially considering she was quite small, probably not over 5'3". On a hood or baggy clothes, the girl looked fat, probably why she usually was sporting tight tops and showing her toned abs. No girl ever wants to look fat.

If Robin were to believe that her own looks were as good as Jordan claims, one would completely ignore the cook's. But she always thought Claudia was cute with the auburn straight hair framing her face down to her shoulders and light brown eyes. Since the girl started working in the kitchen last week, Robin had tried really hard not to objectify her, but damn, she was hot.

The chiming of her phone brought Robin back from her daydreaming, realising she had her hand massaging the head of her cock against her pants. Finishing her beer, she turned the attention back to the phone.

[Can you imagine? Being able to take it all? Damn, so big... I look cute with a fat prick against my face, don't I?]

The attached picture had the second largest dildo, a skin colored one, against her freckled cheek, mouth in a wide white grin, the bright green eyes flaring with the flash, the perfectly skin framed by the wild mane of red hair.

Forgetting about the cook, her focus once again full on her pretty and very naughty girlfriend, the free hand once again moving back to her hardening prick, feeling really constrained by the tightening jeans.

[Babe, when do you not look cute?]

[Well, when you are right, you are right :D]

A few seconds of ellipses and Robin was considering getting back to her work when the phone chimed again.

[But the really important ones are these] Followed by a picture of her holding the 3 buttplugs with lips in an excited and slightly afraid 'OH'. [From now on, I will have one of these bad boys up my tight ass all the time]

"Fuck..." Robin mumbled, her hand fully gripping her restrained hard on. The next text already coming in.

[Actually I should put one right now. Do you think I should, Robs?]

Fumbling to type as fast as she could, Robin had to let go of herself, her swollen member twitching in the absence of the touch.

[Yep, you should. Right now. No time like the present, right?]

[Oh, you think so? Gimme a sec.]

Robin instantly moved her hand back to the aching erection. Glancing back at the door, she was considering actually pulling it out and taking care of it here. She couldn't remember the last time she felt the need to masturbate like that. Jordan surely knew how to push her buttons.

Anxiously looking at her phone, wondering what the fuck the mischievous red was doing, she scanned the room, cases and boxes everywhere. Not a single place she could step away from the door to take care of herself with a bit more privacy. Someone should really organise this place. Oh, yeah, that's why she was here, right?

The phone finally lights again, and Robin is greeted with an image of Jordan's semi naked body, a pretty white cotton bra covering the flat chest, a similar small panties, clearly restraining the red's hard on, a wet spot against the covered head, turning the fabric slightly transparent. On the hand, the smallest of the plugs, a golden metal one with a pink crystal in the shape of a flower on the outside.

[Was the outfit really necessary for putting it in] Robin struggled to type.

[Well, probably not. But I am betting it was worth it ;-)]

[It was, babe. You are so mean.]

[Oh, you love it!] A few seconds later, another image made its way into the chat, Jordan's now naked asscheeks and the plug placed against it.

"Oh, fuck it!" Robin curses lowly, taking one last glance at the door and unzipping her pants. Inserting the hand on her left leg and pulling the hem of the pants down a bit she manages to pull out her massive cock out of its cage, the fat meat still hardening and, as she gives it a small stroke, pulling the skin off the head, glistening and dripping precum.

[Here it goes, Robs. I am already so hard, damn.]

[Do it, babe. Get that ass ready for me]

Anticipation was driving Robin crazy. She was trying to keep the phone on one hand while the other was struggling to stroke the massive swollen member, unable to fully grip it even semi-hard as it was.

Claudia was finally done with this recipe. She knew it would be a success at the bar. Brazilian coxinhas never disappointed. And there was also the extra reason she was making it: Robin.

She was crushing hard on the punk bartender. Claudia had come to terms with the fact that she was bi a long time ago. She tends towards men, usually, but Robin's long features and blue eyes had caught her attention since she set foot in this bar.

Sure, most people that set foot in the bar end up spending at least some amount of time ogling Robin. She was gorgeous, she had that 'Don't fuck with me' attitude that went so well with the whole punk aesthetic. But, working there, Claudia got to experience the other side of Robin. The girl was always polite, always helpful. She was a bit of a quiet mouse, which made Claudia uneasy sometimes, but after a while, she realised that this gorgeous woman was shy.

She had also noticed that Robin leaned towards feminine types. They got all here at the NAME OF BAR, but the bartender did steal some glances at women. Hell, Claudia has even caught a few stares at her own curves.

Being brazilian, Claudia firmly believes that the way to anyone's heart is through the stomach, so, lately, she has been feeding Robin all kinds of different foods, enjoying her reactions and the ever so rare smile when she tasted something she really liked.

So, she checked herself once again in the mirror. She was wearing her lowest cut jeans, the one that almost showed the top of her asscheeks. Her cropped top was pushed forward nicely, exposing her abs. She had a particularly long work out session this morning, focused on those. She sighs, wishing she could pull the whole braless thing, but it was impossible. She had been a chubby kid until her late teens, and worked a lot to finally get where she was today, specially considering how much she enjoyed eating. And even though she did lose some size in the chest, they never stopped being a massive jiggly mound of soft flesh. With a sigh, she pulled her hair to the side using her fingers, nodding approval to herself. She grabs the tray with the fried balls and a cold beer and proceeds down the stairs.

Before going, she did one last check on the window at the storage door and she almost dropped the tray. Of course she was surprised when she saw the tall girl with her pants pulled down to the knees, the tight pale asscheeks clenched. But what really blew Claudia's mind was the fact that Robin was stroking the biggest, most massive cock she had ever seen.

Claudia had no idea that Robin was trans. She had never imagined herself with one, either. No matter what, she was mesmerised by the sheer size of the cock, seeming even bigger attached to such a lean frame.

Robin, on the other hand, was completely lost in reverie, since Jordan had just sent her a gif of the metal plug being slowly inserted into the red's tight asshole, eventually only the crystal flower showing in the middle of those amazing smooth cheeks.

Her cock was completely hard now, a rare occurrence when she was playing with herself. She could feel the massive shaft start to throb on her feeble grip, the head starting to foam a bit as her skin was being pushed back and forth faster and faster. She actually wanted to text Jordan back but simply couldn't take her hand out of her cock. The next message that pops up did not help her at all.

[Fuck, Robs, I don't think I can go out with a plug. Don't imagine my cock will ever go down with that fat thing in my ass while I walk]

[Damn, Jodan. You are such a horny slut.] Robin finally managed to text back using one hand, slowly and steady., shaking her massive prick up and down, her foreskin massaging the head.

Claudia, by the door, knew she should walk away. But the spectacle of cock in her sight was keeping her there. She was squirming, her thick thighs brushing against one another, pushing her tight pants against her needy clit. She never imagined that Robin could get her more worked up than before, but the gorgeous features and that amazing meaty cock was the best of both worlds.

Unaware that she was actually giving her work colleague a show, Robin watched the screen filling once more with a picture of Jordan, this time a full figure on a mirror, the red's cute cock clearly rock hard, the skin being pulled back by the increase in length, the long legs slightly bent on the knees and the red's pretty face on a wanton expression.

[Well, I blame it on that huge fracking cock of yours, driving me insane. With a plug in my ass all the time, I will be a horny little slut all the time. Fuck, Robs, I wish you were here to fuck my face. I need it bad, baby! <3]

"Fucking teasig little slut... she knows what she does to me" Robin grunts between heavy breaths, desperately trying to grip her massive member and apply pressure with a single hand, frustrated.

"Damn it, she has a girlfriend. Fuck my life." Claudia mumbled quietly, her heart sinking. Of course she had a girlfriend. A gorgeous goddess like her probably had a whole line of supermodels just begging for the time of day. What was she thinking, to even consider she would have a chance with her. She was just this chubby short stack with fat tits. She would never taste that amazing cock. That cock that would probably fill her to the brim. Damn, she was so wet.

Squatting and holding back a moan as her tight jeans chaffed her crotch, she carefully places the tray on the floor behind her, she quickly gets back up, once again presented with Robin's lustful show, Claudia unbuttons her jeans and zip it down, trying to squeeze her fingers inside, cursing her large muscular ass. Wiggling her hi9ps a bit, she finally gets the tight fabric low enough to finally reach her flooding pussy.

A few years back, when she started working out, Claudia was in a hurry to get results and, for a while, she used steroids. After a bit over a month, she noticed that her clit was swollen and clearly larger than before. She quit there and then, but she now had quite a sizable clit. Nothing huge, but big enough to grind against some of her clothes and drive her crazy on occasion.

The instant she touched her crotch, she realised how horny she was. The hard button pressed against her hand as she slipped her fingers inside her pussy, drenched, the insertion making it gush out liquids down her thighs. She had to bite her other hand to control herself and avoid moaning loudly in pleasure.

Robin was trying to solve her own issues. She placed the phone on a small pile of boxes, reaching almost to her chest, allowing her to watch the screen while she could finally hold her cock with both hands, facing the boxes, her torso bent to avoid poking the boxes with her small thrusts.

Watching it, Claudia imagined those hands grabbing her head and forcing the mammoth dick into her mouth. Closing her tiny hand in a fist, she begins forcing into it, tongue lapping on the closed fingers, her hips forcing her clit to grind against the palm of her other hand, three fingers frantic spreading and invading her other lips.

Robin's focus on the picture in her screen was interrupted by another text from Jordan.

[Hey! Feeling really horny here and being ignored by my girl is not what I want right now. I know you are reading the messages. You don't like the idea? :devil emoji:]

Reluctantly, Robin removes a hand from her cock, the other one still stroking it, swiping an answer to the needy redhead teasing her.

[Sorry, honey, handling my tool requires both hands, making it difficult to type.]

[Wait! You faping? YOU? Weren't you at work? You are telling me you are at work with that delicious cock of yours in hand thinking about me?]

[You know it. I am alone at the storage. No one is seeing me, but yeah, I am.]

[Don't believe you. No way. I am here, in my bed, with a big plug stretching my ass, dreaming about your massive cock and fapping like I am in heat, and you are just saying that to make me feel better about myself]

[You just get me going, babygirl]

[Well, I have proof of mine] Followed by another pic from top to bottom, showing Jordan's bra in disarray, one of her pink nipples out and hard as a bullet, the slender stomach pulled inside, the small fist pulling that pretty cock, the reddened head exposed and glistening with precum, Jordan amazing legs finishing the image.

Robin's mind filled the rest. Jordan's girly moans, quivering flesh, the small gasps escaping the wide smiling lips. She increases the speed on her stroking, wet noises of her drooling head, sweat starting to run down her forehead and back, feeling the fabric clinging to her body.

Claudia could still barely believe her eyes. She could only take them away from the massive prick for a few seconds, just to glance at Robin's grimace of concentration and pleasure while working the heavy cock. She kept working her fingers inside her soaked pussy, the other hand sliding under her top and pulling down her bra, exposing the hard, sensitive nipples to her fingers, which immediately start to pinch and twist it, forcing her to bite her lips to avoid screaming in pleasure. Her legs kept lifting her body up and down slightly, trying to establish some rhythm with her hips, "riding" an imaginary cock.

[Send me a pic of my favourite cock? I promise I will repay it plenty ;)] Was the next text from Jordan. Robin actually removes her hands from her bobbing dick, grabbing the phone and trying her best to take a decent focused picture of her tool. After a few tries, she places one hand at the base of her cock, pulling it back, forcing the massive member to stay still and expose her dripping cockhead, finally managing to take a decent pic and send it.

1TLover
1TLover
26 Followers
12