Rodan 03 - Steamy Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claudia could only imagine receiving such a picture. Her hips and hands moving faster and faster, as she feels herself getting closer and closer to an end. She can also hear small mewling sounds from her throat, unable to contain them. Fear shot through her body, knowing right there and then that Robin would hear her and the whole thing would be unbearable. Looking around, she spots the coxinhas on the tray on the floor.

Without thinking much about it, she squats quickly, which was a mistake, since it opened her pussy lips and her fingers slid deeper than before. Taking all of her willpower not to squeal right there, she reached for one of the fried balls and stuffed it full in her mouth, plugging the sounds, the juicy hot snack burning her lips and tongue slightly, but getting the job done.

Back on her work out, Robin was staring at the last picture from Jordan, wondering where was the payment the red had promised when another notification popped, this time for a small video. The scene was Jordan once again standing sideways in the mirror, legs slightly apart, working that pretty cock fast while trying to hold the phone steadily, her face staring direct at the camera, those intense green eyes focused, while moaning and teasing.

"Fuck, Robin, that cock drives me crazy. It will fill me up until my throat when you stick it into me. Oh, just imagining it... I will cum for you, baby. You always make me cum. I am a total slut for you... oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuuuuUUUCKKKYEAHHH!"

And the slender red suddenly turns forward, tiny fists pulling the cock back as it starts to spurt a few jets of cum straight into the mirror, camera shaking a bit as Jordan orgasms, pretty face twisting in pleasure, the scene ending with the phone moving forth quickly.

It was enough for Robin. Pumping herself real fast, she felt the fast approaching orgasm as the video looped on her screen. On a last moment of clarity, she turned her body to the side, to avoid covering the boxes in her spunk.

Claudia was just getting up and when she glanced at the small door window, she was greeted with Robin's massive cock pointed at her and a sudden spurt of thick white sperm fountaining from the head, spraying profusely on the floor, a minefield of thick pools in the small space.

She was caught so of guard by the display that her hand actually stops, but her hips never give up, swaying hard back and forth against her hand, forcing her to finally orgasm, biting on the rest of the chicken mass in her mouth, her pussy gushing juices generously down her legs, wetting her panties and trousers on the way down, as she holds on the side of the door to keep some balance, her whole body shivering in a powerful orgasm.

When the ejaculation finally began to subside, the girl was finally able to unlock her eyes from the monster cock and glanced up at Robin's face. She was moaning in low grunts, her eyes closed, head thrown back. Fear grips CLaudia, as she notices that any second now Robin would open her eyes and stare at her perving on that display through the window.

She quickly squats again, a jet of her own juices squirting in the floor, she bites her lips again, scrambling to collect the tray and beer at the floor and move towards the stairs, trying to push her soiled pants up, once again meeting the resistance of her large asscheeks. She finally reaches the top floor and, swaying her hips, pulls the pants up, feeling the squishing sounds of her juices against the crotch, only spreading the wet spots all over the pants even more.

"Fuck, how the hell am I going home like this?" She opens the lukewarm beer and takes a long sip, sweeping her sweaty forehead at the same time. "And how the hell am I going to be able to look Robin in the eyes again?"

Back downstairs, Robin was looking at her own mess, cursing the fact that she just brought herself at least another half an hour of work. Then, letting a kink smile creep on her lips, she takes a picture of the mess she made on the floor and text Jordan before she starts looking for a mop.

Back at home, Jordan was almost napping after his own orgasm when his phone chirped.

[Be at your place as soon as I can. Thanks for the extra work, babe :P]

Watching the pic and swaying his hips, he can feel the plug against his wall. Remembering the smell and taste of Robin's nut, he feels his cock hardening again, his hand moving towards the plug, slowly pressing it against his hole.

"Mmmmmm...."

12