Rodeo

Story Info
Mom's friend moves in...
2.5k words
4.28
50.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked in the door, thinking it would be like any other day.

Thinking, as they say, was my first mistake.

Mom was talking with one of her friends. Okay, maybe "talking" isn't the correct description.

Mom was sitting on the couch, and one of her friends was venting to her. The friend, Kelly, looked a combination of sad and angry.

Kelly looked up at the sound of my footsteps. "Oh, hi, Gary."

Mom turned to face me. "Kelly went to the office this morning because her husband forgot some paperwork that he had been working on last night."

Kelly interrupted. "That motherfucker was lying on his desk with his teenybopper secretary riding his cock. I gave them both hell and he told me to either live with it or leave."

"So you left."

"After going back home and hiring a divorce attorney, cleaning out the joint account, and cancelling all of his credit cards, yes. I packed my stuff and left. I left him a note saying if he liked his secretary so much he should live with her."

"How old is his secretary?"

"Your age. 19. I got some good video on my cell phone of them boinking that I turned over to the lawyer I hired."

Kelly and her husband were both in their 40's. They'd been happily married for as long as I'd been alive.

"So are you here just to blow off steam?"

Mom answered that one.

"Nope, she'll be staying for a while."

"Where?"

Mom and I had a two-bedroom house. Mom was in one of the bedrooms and I was in the other. Dad had passed away a few years back. Luckily, the house was fully paid for. So even though things were tight financially - one income these days while raising a teenager doesn't stretch very far - we always knew we'd have a roof over our heads.

"Your room."

"Okay. I can sleep on the floor."

Kelly said nothing, but she gave me an odd look.

"How much stuff did she bring, anyway?"

Kelly took that one.

"I traveled light. Just one suitcase full of clothes, plus a purse with my financial stuff and important documents. And my laptop. Most of the clothes are in your mom's closet now."

Just then, Kelly's phone rang. She looked at the number and smirked. Then she put it on speaker. We could all hear every word.

"I didn't think you'd actually leave!"

I figured it was her husband.

"Why wouldn't I? You made your choice. And you can consider yourself lucky. I'll let you keep the house without contesting it, in return for a bigger cash payout."

"Yeah... your lawyer called me and informed me of that already."

"So go ahead and move your teen girlfriend in. Do it, Hal. I don't care. I'll be fine on my own."

"But... but... I didn't want to lose you!"

"Then you should have thought of that before you started boinking Jenny. Once I found out, you lost me forever. Have a nice life."

Kelly clicked off the phone.

"So how long will you be staying?"

Kelly smiled. "Indefinitely. I've agreed to pay your mother a reasonable amount of rent."

"Um... well... I hope you don't mind sharing a room with me." I was still somewhat in shock.

"Not at all. So, I understand you're a working man."

"It isn't much. The executives at Dad's company felt sorry for me, so they gave me the lowest possible level job after I finished high school, on the condition I actually work and don't assume I can slack off. I'll get promoted in a year if I get good reviews, just like anyone else in that position. You either get promoted out of it or fired."

"So you work Monday through Friday, just like everyone else there."

"Yes." Today was a Thursday.

"Well, keep working hard, Gary. I'll be behind you 100%."

"Thanks, Kelly."

We ate dinner and Kelly praised Mom's cooking. Then when it came time to get to bed, Kelly went into the master bedroom to change so I could change in my room. I wore the same thing I always did: sweatpants (I sleep topless.) Kelly appeared to be dressed in a nightgown.

"I hope you don't mind sharing the bed."

"Like I said earlier, I was -"

"Oh, no, sweetie. That won't be necessary. I couldn't possibly kick my host entirely out of his bed. That would be very rude of me."

So I climbed under the covers, and Kelly climbed in from the other side. I rotated my body so I was facing away from her.

"Relax, Gary. Scoot over close to me. It's all right."

I nudged myself over more to the middle of the bed, and Kelly pressed up against me from behind, wrapping her arms around me. I could feel her breasts pressing into my back, only her nightgown in between.

"You make a lovely armful, sweetie. Rest now."

Falling asleep while being held by Kelly was pleasant. I seemed to have very erotic dreams.

When I woke, Kelly was still sleeping. (She didn't have to work: the joint account she had drained was enough to keep her going for a decade or so and she would be getting a considerable payout in the forthcoming divorce.) I took a cold shower to make my hard-on go down, then dressed, ate, and headed for my job.

When we got into bed Friday night, Kelly whispered, "Now that it's the weekend, I hope you're ready."

"Ready for...?"

"Don't tell me you're a virgin."

"Technically, no... I banged the class slut in one of the classrooms after school senior year. Once."

"I see."

Kelly wrapped her arms around me from behind and started caressing my chest, while her lips found the nape of my neck. Her touch and kiss made me shiver.

"Mmmmm. You just relax and let Mama Kelly pleasure you."

"Are you a mom?"

"Hal and I had our kids very young. I was 18 when Lisa was born and 20 when Hank was born. Then Hal got snipped and I got my tubes tied: two kids is plenty. Hank and Lisa left years ago: they've both finished college now and have their own lives."

That would explain why I hadn't encountered them.

"Anything else you want to know, sweetie, or should we stop talking now and get on with pleasuring ourselves?"

"I'm done asking questions."

"Good. Let me see that handsome young body of yours."

Kelly pulled the cover off the bed and then removed my lone item of clothing.

"Ooooh, very nice."

She lay me on my back and then removed her nightgown, leaving her naked also. She was slender, toned, with medium-sized breasts, a firm butt, and brown hair with a bit of gray starting to mix in.

I hoped I looked as good in my mid-40's when I got there. I had the body of the high school athlete I had so recently been, but I knew that if I didn't exercise regularly, those muscles would waste away. My hair was short and brown, and because of the nature of the job, I shaved every day - no facial hair for me.

Kelly must have liked what she saw. She kissed me, tenderly at first, then turning it into a tongue-twining lover's kiss.

"You're a great kisser, Kelly."

"I have lots of practice, Gary."

She kissed my neck next, and I trembled. When she kissed down to my chest, my cock got hard. It wasn't ginormous, but at six-and-a-half inches and decently thick, it wasn't tiny either.

"I can cum from having my tits sucked." Kelly shifted her position so that her breasts were hovering an inch from my face. I got the hint and took one of her nipples into my mouth. I felt her hand curl around my pole. She started stroking it as I began suckling.

I placed one of my hands on her other breast, gently caressing it and then lightly rolling the nipple between my fingers. Kelly moaned softly and sped the motion of her hand on my cock. I interpreted that to mean she liked it, so I suckled with more intensity.

Kelly used her free hand to caress my balls. I flickered my tongue across her nipple in return. Her body shivered and she gasped. I continued what I was doing, and her breathing changed to a series of pants and moans.

Kelly continued to jerk my cock and work my balls, which were now filling rapidly. My hips bucked spontaneously as she stimulated me, and my pole twitched and throbbed with excitement. I suckled faster and harder as I approached orgasm.

Kelly got there first. She let out a cry of pleasure as her body shuddered violently. When she regained control of her motions, she popped her breasts free of my grip and quickly finished me off, aiming me so my cum landed on my chest and belly. She then cleaned it off with her tongue, swallowed it, and licked her lips.

"Tomorrow morning we'll do more. And you should come to bed naked from now on. I will too."

"Okay." I certainly wasn't going to complain about Kelly being sexual. She was a very attractive woman.

I fell asleep curled against her, my head on her chest. When we woke, we did our morning routine and climbed back into the bed.

"Now I'll teach you how to properly eat pussy."

Kelly worked her fingers between her legs for a couple of minutes, getting herself wet.

"See this little nub? That's my clit. Be very gentle with it. Use the tip of your tongue on it. And don't spend all your time there. Drive your tongue inside here for a minute, then stimulate my clit, then go back in. Vary it up. You can also brush my clit with a fingertip while your tongue is inside me."

"I think I got all that..."

"Well, just like with anything else, practice makes perfect. Lie on your back."

I did so, and Kelly swung her body around. She lowered her pussy down to my tongue.

"Go for it. While you're doing that, I'll use my tongue on your cock."

I placed my tongue on Kelly's clit and used the tip of it to lick gently. Kelly shivered slightly. Her mouth descended to my pole and she slipped her lips around the head. Her tongue traced gently over it, and it was my turn to shiver.

I licked Kelly's clit while I counted to 60 in my head. That was made difficult by her tongue teasing the tip of my rod. I then slid my tongue between Kelly's folds.

WOW.

She tasted wonderful. Her scent added to this, and I began frantically licking and moved my tongue in circles, trying to collect her sweetness. Her legs tightened around my head.

Kelly moaned and took all of my cock into her mouth. Her tongue laced up and down along the shaft. I could feel her hand caress my balls. I reached with a finger and after a few seconds, found her clit. Remembering I had to be gentle, I brushed it very lightly while I licked.

Kelly's thighs tightened their grip on my head. She was now squirming with excitement. Her tongue lashed up and down even faster on my shaft. I drove my own tongue as deep as I could.

Kelly was now grinding herself slightly against my face. Her womanly scent was overpowering. She began bobbing her head up and down rapidly, taking my cock in to the full extent every time. I licked harder. Her legs tensed up.

Then suddenly she erupted. A massive gush of her nectar doused my face. I swallowed as much of it as possible. She opened her throat and took me absolutely all the way in. My cock began spurting. She sealed her lips around the base of it and swallowed down my entire load.

Then she climbed off me and lay next to me.

"Your enthusiasm is admirable, Gary. That's what made me cum so fast. Your technique will get refined over time, but that was a terrific first effort."

"Thanks, Kelly."

She kissed me, and we cuddled for a few minutes before tossing on clothes - robes, really - and heading for the breakfast table.

Kelly and I spent most of the day on the couch watching movies. I discovered that resting my head against her chest was quite comfortable. After dinner we returned to the bed.

"Tonight I want you in me. And I want you to finish in me."

"Sounds good."

We made out for long enough for her to get wet and me to get hard.

"Okay, we're ready. Take your time, sweetie."

Kelly lay on her back and spread her legs. I positioned myself appropriately and lubed my cock with some of her juices before sliding in.

"Mmmm. You feel awesome inside me. Steady rhythm, all right?"

"Okay, Kelly."

I moved in and out very slowly at first. It was my first time using missionary (I had fucked the class slut from behind.) After a long moment to settle in, I did get the steady, gentle rhythm going that Kelly had requested.

"Mmmmm. Just like that."

I kept pumping into her. Every time I was all the way in, her pussy gave me a pleasant squeeze. Remembering what Kelly had told me, I dipped my head to kiss and suckle Kelly's breasts.

"Oooooh!"

I suckled harder, encouraged by her squeal. Her body shivered beneath me and her pussy squeezed my dick more intensely. Kelly's arms secured my head in place. I switched my mouth to her other breast.

"Mmmmmm! Don't stop!"

I had no intention of stopping. I pressed her breasts together and tried to get both nipples in my mouth at once. Kelly wrapped her legs around my hips as I pumped her. Suddenly, she climaxed, Her pussy clamped and pulsed around my cock.

By the time her orgasm finished, I was pretty darn close to my own. She must have sensed that, because her pussy was now squeezing me much more firmly every time I thrust into her. Almost as if she was trying to milk the cum from my cock. I kept sucking her lovely breasts.

She came again, and this time the spasms of her box around me was too much. I unloaded jet after jet of sperm into her. She squealed with delight and held me very tightly. It wasn't until after we both regained control of our bodies that she loosened her grip and let me untangle myself from her.

"Very, very nice, Gary. You'll make a wonderful lover for me. Again, you lack a little polish but that will come with experience."

I nestled against Kelly. "And you'll give me plenty of that."

"Absolutely. I have to share you with your employer during the week, but on weekends, your handsome body and your cock are all mine."

The divorce was settled quickly. Kelly received $3,000 a month - one-fourth her husband's salary - for life from him. She paid Mom $2,000 a month in rent, making our financial situation much better. And I got promoted from "schlub" to "grunt" within 4 months.

It's been two years since she moved in with us, and every weekend, she uses me for sex. Lots of sex. I'm learning so much from her...