Roderick and Gorlana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she quickly replied, her eyes moving away from his finally as she seemed to stare off and think, and her thick red lips curved into the unexpected hint of a smile, like she had come to a revelation. "I hated him."

Her purple eyes ensnared him again and they lay motionless, save for her hips very slowly sliding over his, as she pinned him down. Time seemed to stand still as they lost themselves in their eyes, and panted heavily as they inhaled each other's scent.

Then, before he realized what was happening, she was kissing him.

Warm wet luscious lips pressed against his and their mouths opened to fill his parched mouth with her delicious wet tongue. It tasted like she smelled. Like strange earthy-sour heaven. His wrists relaxed in her grasp and he kissed her back, helplessly entranced. He felt her tongue slide over the nubs of his filed-off lower fangs and suddenly she froze and pulled away. He tensed, not knowing what she would think of discovering his secret, trying to read her astonished face.

"So THAT's why," she looked deeply into his eyes and then up at his hands and down his body. "I thought I was going crazy, or that my human blood was suddenly m-..." she stopped herself and shut her mouth, having said more than she intended.

He narrowed his eyes, starting to realize what she had just let slip... Was that why she looked so good?...why she smelled so good? Right now her scent was making him hornier than he had ever thought possible, affecting him more than he thought any smell ever could. Could it really be why?

He decided to say it first, "I'm one eighth orc....You're the only one I've ever told, other than my family."

She nodded and looked at him with an intense fascination. He waited for her to reply but she simply kept instinctively rocking her heavy hips into him and looking him up and down, seeming to be thinking hard.

He finally asked, "You?..."

Her slight-smile was erased and her lips tightened as she looked away. She let out a long breath from her nose and then finally spoke. "A quarter human," she admitted, looking back at him with what seemed like embarrassment. "Everyone knows. Orcs can smell it. I should've guessed about you I just got too distracted by the... Could YOU tell I was part human?"

"I... not really, just that you look a lot prettier than any other..." he stopped himself, having simply been thinking out loud, trying to read her narrowed gaze now. "I mean, I could smell... things, but I wasn't sure."

She nodded, and looked him up and down again. She was still holding the sword pointed at him, only a few inches back now. Her angled jaw was set firm, and her vivid eyes narrowed more, as she breathed out heavier, still thinking.

"...Are you going to kill me?" he finally asked.

"Maybe," she replied, with one side of her mouth curved to a slight almost-mocking smile. "Maybe... I could take you as my prize first hmm?"

Roderick's cock throbbed painfully underneath her. He took a shaky breath.

"The way you human men do all the time I've been told," she said, seeming to force the smile off her face on purpose. "Whether the girl wants it or not. Fuckin' nose-blind brutes. How about I give you a taste of your own medicine? Hmm?"

"No I... Some men do that I but I've never... Fuck I've never even done... anything like that before," he said.

"Wait... anything?" she asked.

"Yeah... I've never..." he looked away, kicking himself inside for saying it, knowing he was turning red, even after being pinned down and held at sword point.

She opened her mouth in a gasp and stifled a giggle. She kept rocking her hips over him though, and now she sniffed up his chest and then his neck and finally opened her eyes above his, slow and sultry. "That almost makes the victory all the sweeter. Taking your virginity besides..."

He gulped and tried to flex his arms away but her grasp on his wrists held firm. He felt like he wanted to fuck her more than anything, but knew that running away was the right answer.

She narrowed her eyes again and frowned but more in annoyance than judgment. "Oh come on don't get too serious, would I really be forcing you? We've both been stinking with mating scent for a while, so we both know we both want to..."

Roderick struggled for words as he feebly struggled against her. He knew she was right though, and he was quickly admitting to himself that even if she intended to kill him, if he was going to die anyway, why not?...

"Come on, I know you're not nose-blind like the other ones. Even if you're only an eighth." Her hips were like the most amazing warm massage on his loins, his cock wanting to break through the leather. "I know you've been smelling it too... maybe not as strongly as me, but you have to, don't you? What do I smell like?"

She lifted her head to stare at him in silent excitement as he panted, and not because of exhaustion from the fight.

"You smell... really really good," he finally said, thinking it sounded weird and lame.

The orc girl however, gasped and shuddered and attacked his mouth in a kiss more passionate than he'd ever imagined. She suddenly let go of his wrists and her hands shot straight down between them to his belt buckle. He gasped for air between her heavy kisses and helped her unclasp it and move his armour and pants down and he groaned as his cock sprung free and her hand grasped it hungrily.

She exhaled in satisfaction and whispered in his ear, "Say it again."

He opened his mouth at the amazing feel of her touch, turned his face into her hair and rasped, "You smell... amazing."

She groaned huskily and squeezed his rigid cock tighter in appreciation, she slid her sharp lower fangs along his neck and breathed into his ear again. "You really think so?" she asked, sounding oddly vulnerable and affectionate now.

"Yeah... ohhh fuck," he said as her hand slid over his cock and started to pump.

She let her hand slip away past his tip and he realized she was already working her loin cloth away, and he trembled in anticipation.

"You mean... it doesn't just make you horny... you actually like the smell?" she asked, her soft voice sounding pleading and delicately hopeful.

"Yeah, I mean, it's both. You smell so good," he said, sliding his free hands up her incredible thick legs under her heavy skirt and feeling her loin cloth being discarded.

"No one's ever said that to me..." she whispered, barely audible and trembling along with him now.

He felt his cock touch an incredible wet and warm flesh that slid along it with her hips.

"They've all said I smelled weird, and wrong... but that I did the trick," she admitted, "Durrog only wanted me because I'm the-..." she stopped herself and kissed up his neck and his cheek to look at him again.

He looked up into her incredible purple eyes and inhaled again, unable to believe he'd found this heaven after the hell of the battle. She looked like such an honest vulnerable girl now. He lifted his head to kiss her heavily, then broke away and reached up to brush her shining black hair away from her face affectionately.

"No, they're wrong," he reassured her, squeezing her large firm ass and almost hyperventilating as she wetted his tip with her moisture. "You smell perfect,"

She gave him a wide genuine toothy smile and let out a single relieved laugh, "You do too. Better than any orc I've ever had."

Then she suddenly gave him a more serious lustful look, grabbed one hand firmly in his hair, and another on his cock to align him with her pussy, and then pulled his mouth against hers, and pushed her hips down to engulf his cock inside her.

Roderick's eyes rolled back at the feel of it. He couldn't believe this was happening. She moaned into his mouth as she worked him inside the incredible tight heat of her pussy. Her hand left his cock and explored up under his under his shirt to caress his abs. She sloppily made out with him, and brought her hands up to run her tantalizing claws over his scalp through his hair. Her hips rocked softly but determinedly to take his cock inside her inch by inch. She was in control but seemed to be as helplessly entranced by lust as he was. She moaned into his mouth with every new depth he found inside her and she whispered encouragement as he squeezed her ass and bucked his hips up along with her.

Finally he was fully inside. Her curvaceous hips pressed down against the skin of his, and she gently but strongly drove his ass into the dirt under her full weight. They both moaned in unison into each other's mouths then broke away to pant and smile at each other's warm huffing faces.

Her pussy felt incredible. It seemed to move on its own, not just pulsing and squeezing, but seeming to be able to put suction on his cock and move its flesh over his shaft with purpose, full of wet fleshy folds that all seemed to move on their own and massaged his entire iron-hard cock in undulating waves. His eyes lidded over and he lost control. Groaning and grunting, and thrusting; feeling a beautiful instinctual drive to mate with this perfect green wonder of a girl who's clutches he'd been lucky enough to stumble into.

He wondered if he should be doing more, but she wasn't really letting him, and kept him pinned down, with the slow driving pace of her rolling hips and her fingers running through, but never completely letting go of his hair. Her passion was building quickly along with his. She untangled her claws from his head, grabbed his hands and thrust them above his head again. He interlocked his fingers in hers as she held them down against the mossy forest floor. She moaned louder and her hips started to fuck harder into him.

This was the most incredible feeling he had ever felt. His pleasure boiled over like an overfilled cauldron placed over a over-stoked fire blazing out of control.

He opened his eyes as his climax barged in like a barbarian through a villager's door. He didn't want it to end but there was no stopping it.

"I'm gonna..." he looked into her eyes in concern but she she smiled wider and nodded encouragement.

"I know. I can feel it, come on, do it," she whispered hoarsely, seeming almost impatient.

"Oh Gods!..." he fucked up into her strong soft green hips like his life depended on it and his world became pure bliss.

"Yeah come on, I want it-... AH! OH!" she reacted instantly to his cum spilling inside her.

"FUCK!" he yelled out and grunted and thrusted up into her like a madman, lost in the insane pleasure pulsing through him.

She rolled her body against him as if the gushes of his cum spilling inside her were reverberating through her in waves.

"OH! Oh fuck that feels good," she moaned with her eyes closed, then sucked a huge breath into her nose, through the hot air panting from his mouth, and then she finally let out a shuddering low-pitched moan of vindication.

They had only disrobed as much as they needed to, and only the skin of their hands and hips actually touched, but he'd never felt so close to anyone before. Sharing her touch, her breath, her fluids, and her smell felt so naturally right. He finally opened his eyes as his cock was spent and he trembled through his aftershocks. The leaves rustled overhead in a beautiful sunbeam. It was nothing compared to the beauty of this orc-girl's flushed green face looking back at him with a shared wonder.

She collapsed on him again in another wet heavy kiss as they both relaxed into each other's embrace. Their hands let go above his head and they slowly wrapped their arms around each other with a caring comfort as they kissed and nuzzled their noses playfully, and she let out a sultry giggle and a satisfied sigh.

"What's your name?" she whispered to him tenderly as she ran a single claw through his hair and sent amazing shivers into his neck.

"Roderick," he replied without hesitation. "What's yours?"

"It's..." She suddenly lost her smile and looked away nervously. Then she grabbed his shoulders and gave a serious pleading stare, "Can you promise me,...really truly promise me, you won't tell anyone?"

Roderick frowned and hesitated but nodded, "Yeah, I promise."

"It's... Gorlana," she said, searching his face for a reaction after she said it.

He gave her a simple smile and said, "That's a nice name."

She smirked, "You haven't heard it before?"

He shook his head, "No....Who are you?"

She met his eyes hopefully, "Just Gorlana, that's all I want to be to you,"

He nodded and smiled with a shrug, "Okay."

She smiled back in relief and kissed him heavily again, her tongue exploring every bit of his mouth. He kissed her back passionately wanting to taste and smell her forever.

They paused and he had a moment of clearer thought, realizing he had just cum inside her. "Am I... going to get you pregnant?" he asked.

Gorlana let out a soft laugh, "No," she looked to the side with amusement, "Not right now anyway."

Roderick nodded, "Okay, like it's not the right time?"

She nodded.

"I heard that's not always reliable though, and some girls don't keep track..." he realized he was thinking out loud and stopped, seeing her furrowed brow.

She chuckled more loudly, "No it's... different for us. Don't worry. We definitely know if it's the right time."

He was about to ask why but she kissed him more heavily to stop his train of thought. He ran his hands up her hips and along the curve of her waist and bosom, over her fitted leather armour.

She put her hands over top and gave him a naughty smile. "Humans really like breasts, right?"

He nodded hopefully and ran his hands over the large leather bulges again.

"You sure you don't wanna run back to your army just yet?" she teased, leaning forward and nuzzling her nose with his again.

"No," he said, inhaling deeply and leaning up to kiss her again. "Gods, I wanna stay here and breathe you in forever."

Gorlana furrowed her brow like he had once again said the most beautiful words she'd ever heard, and kissed him strongly enough to push his head back into the soft bed of leaves and dirt.

She broke away finally, bit her lip and then sat up with a determined giggle and started unclasping and removing her armour. He did the same, and they helped each other, tossing leather and fabric away to each side until finally they were both naked except for their boots.

As her breasts bounced free his mouth gaped open in amazement at their huge, perky, round shape, with dark brown nipples pointing sharply into the cool forest air. He delicately reached out and slid his hands up and over their wide smooth surface.

He stopped and delicately brushed his fingers over the bloody wound where his dagger had pierced her at the top of her breast near her shoulder. He gave her a concerned apologetic look, but she spoke up before him.

"Don't worry, it's not too deep....It still impressed me though," she said, raising an eyebrow and giving him an admiring smile.

Then she giggled and grabbed his hands to make him squeeze on to her breasts harder than before and then kissed him and pushed him down on to the ground with her body again.

They moaned and absorbed the feel of their naked torso's pressed together warmly, the scent of their bodies filling the air more strongly. He rolled them over and she didn't resist, chuckling as he leaned up to get his hands on her bosom again.

He had felt a couple girls' tits before at least. Finta the kitchen maid had caught him staring at her cleavage often enough and had decided to let him have a feel in the storage cellar just a few months back, before he left for the war. He had thought SHE had felt amazing, but these... They were big, but supple, and her skin was smooth, but thicker, more firm and taught, seeming to keep them from sagging much to the side, even as she was on her back.

"You really DO like them," she giggled as he pawed and squeezed over their surfaces and bent forward to kiss her again.

"Hnng, how could I not?" he groaned.

"Are they really good?" she asked, as if she honestly didn't know.

"They're amazing. Do orcs not...?"

Gorlana giggled and gave him an endearing smirk, "Not quite like humans. They... still appreciate them the same way a human can still appreciate a nice smelling girl. But, orcs are aren't as much into the look of a girl, as the smell, or the taste, or even the sound."

Roderick frowned in contemplation as he thought about it and shook his head at how much he was learning. "Before this I had only heard of orcs smelling fear..."

She giggled again, "Not just fear. Happiness, sadness, any emotion. Especially lust..." Her lips tickled over his and their breaths mingled and he inhaled blissfully at the mix again. "And if it's shared, it builds... and builds... until we absolutely reek of it. Your mix was throwing me off and I didn't want to believe it, but it kept driving me crazy. It was infuriating at first, but I just can't get enough," she moaned and dug her short claws into his ass, and then rolled them over again to press her voluptuous green body down onto his. She inhaled cool air over his ear as her teeth slid along his cheek.

Roderick breathed out heavily, "I... don't think I can tell emotions, but... all I know is you're driving me crazy too. You're the most uniquely beautiful girl I've ever met in my life."

She simply smirked at his words and brushed a hair out of his face cutely.

Roderick continued, "And... you're without a doubt the best thing I've ever smelled in my life."

With that however, Gorlana lunged at his face with her mouth and she whimpered as she kissed him with a new flaming desire, wrapping her arms and legs around him strongly and rolling them over and over along the leafy forest floor as the birds chirped overheard and the breeze rustled around them. He grasped her wide muscular ass and felt her thick powerful thighs hold him in their grip and he grunted in desire as they tumbled aimlessly around the meadow, adoring each other.

"Oh GODS you know how to talk to a girl," she laughed breathlessly, finally ending up on top of him and rolling her hips into him again. "You seem like you're ready to go again?... not just from the smell of you," she teased, wiggling her hips over his newly hardened cock.

"Yeah," he nodded eagerly. "I'll try to last longer this time. They said my first time I'd probably be too quick, and I tried, but you're just so..."

He trailed off as Gorlana giggled endearingly, hugging him closer and pecking him a kiss. "No it was good. Hell, you lasted longer than Durrog usually would. And you were a lot gentler. I liked it so much more."

"Okay," he nodded, not knowing what else to say, despite his boost in confidence.

He ran his hands down the smooth arch of her back and grabbed her ass feeling his lust heighten as he panted on her neck again and she peppered kisses on his. He grabbed her more tightly and rolled them over to be on top of her again. She looked up at him in excitement and lifted her thighs back eagerly.

"Don't take TOO long though," she panted. "The cumming's the best part. It's like I can taste your scent inside me. I love it."

He looked at her trying to decide how much different she was from human girls, but knew regardless that she was something so beyond special.

She ran her claws up his chest and gave him a smoldering look. "I can't wait for you to cum inside me again."

He exhaled at her words and thrust his hips forward, brushing his cock along her wet outer folds. He ran a hand along her breasts and teased his fingers along her nipples and she grasped his hand and helped him to make them harder as she smiled. He reached down and caressed along her thighs and groin and down along her slit. She chuckled huskily and reached down to help him.

"You don't have to work to get me ready I'm already there, but here, rub this little nub right... ah! Yeah just like that. Not too hard....oh yeah fuck! Just like that, fuck!"