Roderick and Gorlana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her close her eyes and loll her head back in satisfaction as he determinedly set to work and felt a deep pride and heightened lust from her thrilled moans. He almost wanted to keep going simply to get more practice when her legs wrapped around and started pulling him into her desperately, wanting more than just his cock-head teasing her opening.

Her pussy was just as incredible the second time. He leaned forward, grunted, and pushed with the squeeze of her thighs hungrily pulling him against her and plunging him deeper. She arched her back and he kissed along her mountainous breasts and up her neck as her claws sunk into his back. They moaned together as she brought him to the hilt inside her, and lifted his face up from her neck to meet her in a hot vicious kiss as she squeezed his hips painfully tight and he drove her into the ground with a heavy thrust. Their tight embrace finally relaxed and he started thrusting slowly, gently, savouring every inch of her pussy as it treated his cock to the same deftly massaging fleshy movements.

After a while she clasped around him and rolled them over. She arched her back and moaned in ecstasy, pulling at his hair and guiding him to slobber all over her tits, suffocating him against them for a short time and chuckling huskily as she released him and he gasped for air, then kissing him affectionately and easing him down onto the leaves again.

His passion drove higher, squeezing her magnificent flexing ass, and thrusting up into her harder. He rolled them over again and grunted against the tops of her tits as he plowed her into the dirt again and again.

"Yeah! You can fuck me harder if you want," she panted in encouragement.

"Rgh! Okay. Oh, Gorlana!"

"Oh Roderick!"

Their flesh slapped against eachother, as he drove himself against the wet muscular pillows of her ass and thighs. He wrapped both arms around her waist and drooled against her deep green cleavage as he pummeled her in desperation.

Every sensation was bliss and he lost himself in pure instinct, as he fucked her without a care for the world around them. She moaned and gyrated underneath him, squeezed and clawed at him, lost in the same lust as he was, as they built upon each others passion.

"Gorlana!" he wailed out as he felt his pleasure building towards a peak.

"Roderick! Yes! I can feel it coming. Oh, FUCK I can smell you're almost there, I love it. Come on, yes! I want it! Please!" she cried back.

He slowed his thrusts and arched his back as she flexed forward, and they kissed each other with a wild, animalistic need. He thrust harder and deeper and she wailed and growled with her sharp teeth against his neck. One more deep, heavy, desperate thrust and he was gone, digging his fingers into the muscles of her back, and feeling his orgasm tear through him.

"RGH! Oh Fuck! Gorlana!" he grunted into the delicious scent of her hair as he began to empty himself inside her again.

"AHH! Roderick! YES! YES! Ah I LOVE IT! AGGHH!" she contorted beneath him as his cum filled her.

She wailed and suddenly bit his shoulder painfully with her fangs. He only flinched for a second and then leaned into it with a lustful growl, and kissed her hair and fucked her harder as she moaned into the trickle of his blood.

They whipped and spasmed against each other, and Roderick hated that it had to end, but finally they were spent and he collapsed on to her perfect green body in exhaustion. They wheezed in open mouthed endorphin-fueled bliss. They kept their lips touching and their noses close, filled with the hot pungent air of their breaths, flowing between them in a pheremonal trance, as their breathing gradually slowed and their sweat-soaked bodies relaxed.

He finally pushed himself up and touched the blood on his shoulder.

"I guess you got me back," he said, reaching down and caressing over her knife wound.

They shared a giggle and then resumed kissing again and again passionately and running their their fingers through their hair with affectionate smiles. They stared and basked in their afterglow like a cocoon, away from the battle, away from the war, away from their cultures and countries, away from the whole world. She whispered his name and breathed in close to his skin and every time it filled him with a vindication and purpose like nothing else he'd ever felt. He wanted to lay there forever and she looked like she did too.

He knew it had to end, but he would resent the way it ended for the rest of his life.

Applause and then laughter suddenly broke through the stillness.

Roderick's head shot up with a scowl and he found his first instinct wasn't embarrassment but to protect Gorlana.

"Atta boy Roddy!" a soldier shouted stepping out into the meadow, continuing his slow clap.

Two others chuckled behind him and stepped out as well.

"The three of us were scoutin' around after the battle, and thought we heard something strange. Found you just a minute ago near the end, figured we'd let you finish."

"They figured you were dead or run off, would've sung a dirge for ya tonight for the number of those bastards you killed, but here we find you takin' the spoils of war besides. Gods be damned son!"

Roderick looked back down at Gorlana with pale devastation, seeing her staring back frozen and helpless.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered, then grasped her hand tightly one last time and then lifted himself begrudgingly off and away from her.

She held his stare for five heartbreaking seconds as she lay there, and he almost thought a tear was maybe forming in her eye. Then she suddenly rolled over and tried to bolt for the trees.

Two of the men were on her in an instant though and the third quickly joined. She bit one on the arm and got a scratch across the face of another but they held her down and tied her wrists behind her back quickly.

"No!" Roderick shouted. "Don't hurt her!" He looked around for his sword, not caring that he was still naked.

"Haha! Got attached that quick eh?! Don't worry we'll keep her alive. Lieutenant's gonna want to question her though. Should let you ravage her again if you still want to after that, don't worry."

"Ooof! Picked a stinker didn't you though. Shit Roddy I don't know how you kept it up breathin' that stench in. Dirty fucker! Haha. Yer a nasty one after all aren't ya?"

"Got a set of tits on her at least, I'll give you that."

Roderick scowled and picked up his sword, "Let her go!"

They simply chuckled and forced Gorlana to her feet. "Get yer clothes on Roddy, the captains waiting. Don't be a fool. Still got the heat of battle in ya, it makes you a little fiery I know, but settle down for an hour or two and you'll feel better."

"We'll get ya a whore in Boulderidge when we pass through there in a few days, remind you what a real woman's like and you'll thank us for it. Best of us get desperate sometimes, don't sweat it."

Roderick looked with devastation at Gorlana, tied and gagged and eyeing him helplessly. He wanted to rush them and kill them to save her, but he was naked with one sword. Three of them armoured with their weapons ready. He didn't stand a chance. He gritted his teeth and swore under his breath and threw his sword down to gather his clothes.

...

"Fifteen orcs killed," the lieutenant said and threw a fat sack of coins onto his desk.

"You were the only one firing orcish arrows at them, unless their own men were unlucky enough to hit the necks and heads of their own soldiers. Ten of them found just so. Four from your spear at the front line according to your captain, and then that glorious spear that you threw into the chief's son's neck. You crazy bastard. You're lucky you hit him and I hope to the gods we don't have our front lines throwin' away their spears like idiots in the next battle, but I'll be damned if it didn't rally us when we needed it. Fifteen orcs killed in one battle, few men in the entire King's army can say as much, and none that I know of at your age. Far more than any other single soldier in this battle and that was the reward promised to the one who killed the most," he said gesturing at the money.

Roderick stared at the sack not knowing what to do or say. He had half-expected to be accused of desertion for having left the battle before it ended.

"Go on and take it before I take it back. The gods know I could use it for a few more barrels of ale for the men," he said.

Roderick finally reached out and lifted the heavy sack.

"Thank you sir," he finally said.

"Thank YOU Roderick," the lieutenant replied respectfully. "Wouldn't hurt to show your face with a bit of pride tonight as well. You're already the talk of the night, and a folk hero or two doesn't hurt morale around here."

Roderick nodded uncomfortably, thinking that the celebration was the last place he wanted to be.

"As for your little private conquest after the battle, I have no judgment, but we don't officially condone that type of thing. I don't know how you overpowered her or stopped her from shivvin' ya but I suppose it doesn't matter. Earned you a bit of notoriety besides with most of the men. Just make sure you wash yourself well. I can still smell it on you even now. And, I wouldn't make a habit of it if you value your life."

Roderick worked hard to stop himself from scowling or lashing out at the man, and simply stood still like a stone.

The lieutenant continued, "Anyway, it looks like she's highborn based on the tattoo on her neck, likely not many degrees of separation from their queen if Walden's right about the markings. So, you've once again been a boon to us. Even if she won't talk, she should potentially fetch a decent ransom, once we figure out who she is."

Roderick once again worked to keep his face flat and simply said, "If I may ask. Where are they keeping her sir?"

The lieutenant gave him a calculating look, "There's enough coin in there to buy yourself a wench for a week in the next town we come to, let alone impress any maiden in the tavern. It's not likely worth your time getting' dirtied or diseased with an orc-girl. But, if you must know, she's in a yurt behind the third commanders tent. Walden was going to be asking her a few questions, I don't think he'll be too happy to have you interrupt."

Roderick nodded firmly, "I was simply curious. She said some things that might be useful to Walden. I'll leave him be for now though. Thank you sir. Will that be all?"

"Just that... we're impressed Roderick. You thought quick in the heat of battle, kept your eyes open and did what you needed to in order to keep yourself and everyone else alive. Possibly the makings of a commander if you wanted to, and if you can put in the work. Until then though, make sure you still know how to follow orders and stay in line with your unit. Too much imagination on the battlefield can lead to disaster more often than victory."

Roderick gave a stiff nod. "Understood sir."

The lieutenant simply nodded, "They've opened a few barrels and casks out there already. Enjoy your night, you've earned it," he said, and waved him off.

Roderick spun on his heel and walked stiffly out of the tent.

When the cold night air hit him he let out a shaky breath, and finally let himself bare his teeth and let out a quiet snarl under his breath. He knew what the lieutenant said was technically right, and the rational thing was to move on and forget her, but he couldn't abandon Gorlana. It felt too wrong. He hated his own men for what they were saying and how they were treating her already...and what they might do to her yet. The thought made him sick. He had no intention of helping Walden. He needed to find her.

He tried walking inconspicuously through the line of tents but was recognized and instantly hands were slapping his shoulder and a mug of ale being brought to his mouth. He begrudgingly let himself be led to the fire and let them sing a drinking song in his honour with a grand cheers to their victory and his heroism. A few jokes about how he'd spend his winnings. Then they kept the songs going and he sang along for a few, finishing his ale until they had seemed to finally be ignoring him again, and he slipped away unseen.

He kept to the back rows of tents until he finally found the one the lieutenant described. He heard talking inside and he took a deep breath, steadying his nerves and reminding himself that if he got hot-headed and reckless he'd just as likely make things worse. He carefully listened at the side flap and pulled it away carefully to spy inside.

Gorlana was naked and tied to the center pole. Her hair was wet and he noticed the battle-paint on her cheeks and arms had been washed off. She had a look of resentful anger on her face but he could sense the vulnerable hopeless fear that underlay it and it broke his heart in two. She was still so beautiful. He knew it hadn't just been the smell twisting his mind. Her fiery purple eyes, and the beautifully severe chisel of her face was twisted in an angry scowl, but still as gorgeous as he remembered. Her large supple breasts protruded out incredibly from her chest, and her body, though mostly thick with muscle, still looked soft and inviting with her wide hips and the black short hair of her pussy catching his gaze and making his cock twitch instinctively. He stopped himself from lurching forward and barging through at the sight of her, and instead watched and tried to decide what he could do.

Walden had just walked away from her to his desk and was looking over a scroll on the small desk.

"Hmm, yeah I still can't decipher it exactly but you're not hiding everything from us big girl. That tattoo means you're definitely high up there somewhere in the ruling clan, no mistaking it, based on this. Surprised to find you out here, even at a battle like this. Oh don't scowl so hard, it's lucky for you. Mean's I can't rough you up too hard if we're gonna be askin' for ransom."

Gorlana's face didn't change and she simply stared at Walden with silent murderous rage. Tugging at the ropes on her wrists and ankles every few seconds, but they had tied them well.

Walden walked up and faced her, "Your a bit more pleasant now that we washed most of the stink off of you. I can almost see what Roddy was thinkin," he chuckled, "Almost... if you like 'em bigger a man could do worse. Maybe with some cotton up the nose and a bag over your head. Or, honestly maybe just file down those tusks and put some make-up on ya..."

Gorlana lurched forward and snarled. Roderick had to flex every muscle in his body to stop from doing the same.

Walden gave out a slimy chuckle. "Mmm getting' feisty with me ain't gonna turn me off big girl. Gods-under-the-mountains, but these tits though..." he said as they bounced in front of him with her pulling and straining on the ropes.

He reached out and grabbed one roughly with a low groan. She bit at him but he simply laughed as she couldn't reach anywhere close. He ran his hands down the thick hourglass of her waist to her hips and thighs.

"Hmm, maybe Roddy was on to something. Damn, it's been too long without a woman, if I'm even thinking it... but I think we may as well have some fun before things get unpleasant. What do you say?"

She growled and pulled frantically on the ropes but they didn't budge. She still said nothing. Only stared at him with hatred... and fear.

"Unless you wanna start talkin' instead?" he threatened.

She closed her mouth tightly and stood stiff.

"Suit yourself. I don't mind," Walden said with a greasy smile, "Starting to think I won't mind one bit..." He squeezed her tit again and moved his other fingers between her legs and she flinched and pulled on the ropes helplessly again.

"Dry as a bone, but maybe we can do something about that," Walden muttered and started to rub himself through his pants. "Hnng yeah lets you and me have some fun. What turns you orc girls on anyway? Always been curio-..."

Gorlana and Walden both gasped as a sword tip sprouted out of his chest. Walden looked down and let out a sickening gurgle and started to turn to look behind him but his eyes became dead before he could, and he slumped over and fell to the ground.

Roderick pulled the sword free as the man fell, and he let out a shuddering hateful breath as he stared at Walden for a brief moment, searching for a shred of regret and not finding it. Then he looked back up at Gorlana and his face softened to a caring concern.

"Are you okay?" he asked stepping up to her and gently caressing her face.

Gorlana's open-mouthed disbelief suddenly broke into an amazed smile, "Yeah," she nodded. "I am now."

Roderick smiled back and couldn't believe he actually saw a tear stream down her beautiful green cheek.

He grabbed her neck and kissed her passionately. She moaned and kissed him back, shoving her tongue in his mouth with an intense desire. He lost his mind for a few moments making out with her wildly and running his hands over her breasts, she thrusted them out at him eagerly and he ran his hands down her body, his fingers almost by accident feeling a dripping wetness between her thighs now.

He pulled away and got his senses back into him, as she whimpered in disappointment, but she also seemed to shake a sobering look on to her face.

He took the sword and moved to cut the ropes, then thought for a second and began to untie them instead, considering his alibi. More and more he was doubting whether he wanted to stay though.

She was finally free, and after a brief rubbing of her wrists she gave him one long look and then grabbed him and pulled him in for a ferocious kiss again. Their hands went wild on each other and she squeezed him tightly enough he could barely breath, and pressed him against the tent pole with a lust-filled moan, grabbing his ass hungrily. Her mating-scent was back and it was absolutely incredible.

They broke the kiss again in gasping breaths and Roderick pushed her away, feeling like it took all the strength he could muster, and not just in his muscles.

"We have to get you out of here," he said.

She gulped and nodded. He found Walden's coat hanging on a hook, and she put it on, he handed her the dead man's sword. She stood there in front of him looking uncharacteristically unsure.

Roderick stood with a similar feeling, and finally he blurted out, "I want to come with you."

Gorlana shook her head and closed her eyes, "No, our clans will never accept you, they barely accept me even though I'm the daughter of..." she stopped herself. "No. Just... I'm sorry but you can't."

"Not back to the orcs. Let's go... away. Anywhere. Just the two of us. Away from the war," Roderick pleaded, barely believing the words were spilling out of him but he knew it was what he wanted.

She gave a heart-breaking pained smile and suddenly kissed him again, moaning in an intense frustration, but pulled away and he saw tears streaming down both her cheeks. "No," she shook her head. "I can't. I want to, but I can't Roderick, I'm sorry."

He tightened his mouth and took a long breath in and out through his nose, he never wanted to be away from her amazing scent again but he knew he had to let her go. He nodded. Then he reached down and made to hand her the coin sac. She eyed it for a second then looked down at Walden and grabbed his coin purse off his belt instead.

"This'll do. And make them less suspicious of you too," she said.

Roderick nodded. "If you slip out the back and duck behind the tents to the left, then the forest is straight ahead. You should be able to make it there unseen if you're careful."

She nodded in appreciation.

He continued, "I'll go first and make sure it's clear."

He stepped out of the tent quickly, determined to make himself not waste any more time. No one was around.

"Okay, it's clear," he whispered.