Rodney and his Friends in Tights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaronburr
aaronburr
536 Followers

Rickey moved to the A-framed ladder. Put one foot on the first rung. His game clearly was to act trapped, up on the ladder, unable to hide, when the ladies swung into the alcove. They would be looking up at him, a naked young man, caught high up. With them gazing up at the underside of his erect shaft, his tight, gauzy balls, his perineum. Already the very thought had his punchy, heavy-headed penis dribbling a clear fluid.

But Johnny, taking a deep breath, put an arm out. He blocked Rickey from the ladder.

Leaving the boy stunned he stepped onto the A-frame himself and climbed it, positioning himself on the third rung from the top, as if he were there inspecting or plucking roses.

I guess it's time, he thought, time to choose. Some fellas want to watch, some fellas want to be watched. I masturbate to the same old, made-up stories every day, the same mental movies, he thought. Then came that school medical examination! Hell! That was the dream come true! All the things that excited me- when Dr Speight forced me to strip, walk around naked in front of her, when she invited in Miss Assam and Olivia...wasn't it what I always dreamt about?

She told me I was one of those males who love being nude in front of females. Yes, as I sat in front of her, my boner rising from my lap.

And I couldn't deny it, with my hardon sticking up. No more, he thought, than at those shaving sessions where I'm always the first boy to get stiff. As soon as my boxers come down.

There was loud chatter and the sound of high heels on pavement as Mrs Reilly and her guests approached.

In a second or two, guided by the two maids Doris and Dorothy, they would round the corner...

Then, thought Johnny, let them see my curved shaft...my banana bend with its big purple head...my groin and balls, smooth and hairless courtesy of Olivia Pucker and the shaving sessions. Let them be shocked.

Yes, let 'em stand stock still and stare.

Let 'em giggle.

Johnny was more determined than he had ever been in his 18 years.

And if every girl in the school gasped at pictures of his young athlete's body- yes, even his new, pop-up nipples, and marvelled at the banana bend and the swollen head, then wasn't that simply more of the exquisite humiliation- the sweet shame- he had hungered for? Even if his sister saw the photos...

The shrill and excited voices grew louder. With one more step the party of ladies would swing into the garden corner. He could smell their perfume. And another odour, at once sour and intimate.

Beneath Johnny on the ladder, Brad and Rickey stood ready, in gardening gloves and holding rake and shears, with pricks bolt upright.

On the highest rung of the ladder his own erection throbbed and the afternoon sun flung its shadow, enlarged and priapic, across the summery lawn.

aaronburr
aaronburr
536 Followers