Rodney's Nude Humiliation Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here she looked down at the wet towel, at his shining penis head, at the drying trails of fluid in his chest hair.

"...Don't worry, I'll winkle it out of her, although, as I said, I think I can guess."

Stevie looked imploringly: what could she tell him about getting into Oakwood?

"So I'll join that nudist camp. And enrol the two girls. And- I told them- my son as well. My 18 year old schoolboy son."

Here she reached out and placed her hands on Stevie's shoulders.

"Who badly needs to overcome his shyness. And I sent off for a family membership, effective they told me, the weekend after next."

Stevie's penis had instantly risen to full stand, out of the tangle of congealed emissions.

And Mrs Lanbourne steered his head to her's and planted on his lips and in his mouth the first real kiss the boy had ever tasted.

Her Himalayan cat, Hermes, watched, rubbing his back on the legs of the settee and meowing his approval.