My CFNM Landlady

Story Info
She has a deal for him.
2k words
4.51
40.3k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, eighteen, nineteen... Right, twenty must be the house on the end." Steve said out loud. He pulled the car over and briskly walked the rest of the way towards the last house of this row of this admittedly very impressive street. He wondered if there had been an error in the ad as it seemed unlikely he could afford to stay in such an opulent area.

Taking a deep breath he walked up the white pebbled drive, as he reached the door it immediately opened as if she had been eagerly awaiting him.

"Hi, i am Gloria." She smiled extending a hand. He took it, introducing himself whilst being struck by how she held his gaze throughout, her striking green eyes not diverting from his. She was maybe fifteen years his senior but she looked immaculate. She obviously had the time and the money to look after herself extremely well.

Gloria invited him and eagerly giving him an impromptu, yet thorough, tour of the house. The living room, kitchen, bathroom and separate shower room. Each room seemed to Steve to be more perfect than the rest, liking walking through a showroom. The tour concluded with a showing of the room he had seen in the ad. It looked even bigger than in the pictures.

"So you are asking for 300 a month?" Steve asked expecting and dreading to be corrected.

"That's right. I know I could ask for more but I don't need the money. I am renting out the room for some company and offering it for a little less means I get more candidates to choose from." She beamed a smile as she relayed this last piece of information.

"That makes sense. Well, your place looks amazing. I am sure, like everyone else, I would love for you to consider me."

Her green eyes sparkled as she subconsciously played with her dark brown hair. "Good to hear it."

He looked around the room one last time before turning to leave. As he did he noticed Gloria unmistakably checking him out.

The next morning Steve woke to a message on his phone from Gloria simply stating "If you want it, the room is yours :-)"

He moved in the very next day. The divorce had meant he had very little possessions to transport to his new home. He collapsed onto the brown leather couch in the living room once everything had now been moved into his room. He closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh. He felt as if he could drop off to sleep until he sensed Gloria enter the room. He immediately opened his eye and went to sit up straight.

"Officially welcome home." She beamed.

"Thank you."

"Why don't you go take a shower then you can really relax."

It sounded like a great idea and Steve jumped up to head to the shower room. He slipped off his shirt only to realize he hadn't locked the door. He reached to turn the latch only to not see one.

"Gloria." he called out. "Where's the lock?"

Within a few seconds her head popped around the door.

"What's that hun?"

"I cant work out where the lock is."

Gloria paused as she ran her eyes over his bare chest and defined midsection. "Oh, there is no lock in here. I never put one on and I see no reason to do so now."

"Oh I just thought... You know..in case someone walked in on someone whilst they showering or well, just naked.

"Oh well...luck me I guess." Gloria said before a playful wink and exaggerated motion of gliding her eyes down his body.

Steve felt a twinge between his legs and his heart beat raised a little.

"Right, I will leave you to it." She smiled again before disappearing, closing the door behind her.

Steve jumped into the shower. The sauciness of the last few minutes combined with him lathering up his body had him rock hard within seconds. He closed his eyes, wrapped his hand around his thick, throbbing cock and started to stroke it slowly. He knew Gloria was waiting for him so he wouldn't have time to finish himself off. He would allow himself to at least get close though, he felt it impossible not to touch himself.

A few minutes later he stepped out of shower to find his clothes were now gone, replaced by a solitary towel. Gloria had obviously popped in whilst he was in the shower. Had she seen him masterbating?

He wrapped the towel around himself and stepped out to quickly head to his room.

"Steve!" Gloria called out.

"Give me a minute."

"I won't keep you long. Come down now."

Instead of heading to his room he headed downstairs following the direction of her voice.

Gloria was sat on the stool at the breakfast bar in the kitchen. Steve couldn't help but notice plenty of thigh on show as she sat attentively in her work suit, her skirt riding up.

"How can I help?" Steve asked, painfully aware he was in just a towel and his cock, after his recent attention given to it, was possibly visible through the cloth.

"I have a proposition for you."

"Oh ok."

"Take that towel off and I will explain it to you in detail." Her words were said so casually that Steve was a little caught off guard.

"Sorry?"

"Take off the towel. Lay it down on that chair over there then come back here and I will go through my idea."

Steve felt his hands move instinctively towards the knot in the towel before abruptly stopping. Could he really do this?

"Come on, Slip that towel off so I can see that sexy body again. Lets see more of your little show in my shower. Your obviously comfortable in your own skin. You must be if on day one of moving in your comfy enough you can relax against the wall of my shower and stroke that big, juicy cock of yours."

Steve stood motionless, half afraid, half confused.

"Lose it." Gloria said dropping her gaze from his eyes to his towel-covered crotch.

Feeling himself caught red handed he relented and pulled the towel away slowly without letting his eyes leave hers.

"Ooh." He saw those gorgeous eyes light up as she also seductively bit her lower lip.

"I would say that is impressive...but I know from earlier that it can get even bigger."

Steve felt as if he was in a dream. He was aware that he had not spoken in what felt like an age. He also keenly aware he was completely naked stood a few feet from this woman he barely knew.

"There is a bottle of chardonnay in the fridge. Be a doll and get it for us."

Silently he turned and walked towards the fridge.

"Mmm, sweet cheeks."

He heard from behind him. He could almost feel the heat of her gaze on his bare ass as he took each step towards the fridge.

Steve felt a blast of chilled air as he opened the fridge upon his bare front, sending a shiver through him from his face to mid thigh. He quickly shut the door and returned the bottle to his kinky new landlady.

Gloria took the bottle from him and set it down.

"I know you said money was tight for you. The rent I require is great value for money. But how about you live here rent free? Well, no money required. Your payment will be the fact you will be naked whenever you are home."

She reached out for his hand and gently pulled him closer.

"Since my husband passed away I found myself becoming more and more fixated on the male form." As she said this she placed her hand onto chest. Her fingers massaged his muscles as she continued.

"I could not help but pause whenever I saw a hot guy in his underwear or less. I even discovered something called CFNM."

The blank look on Steve's face showed he had no idea of what she spoke.

"It stands for Clothed Female Naked Male." As she said each of these four words her finger tips trailed south over his abs and stopped just below his navel.

"I just love the idea of coming home from work to relax with a nice glass of wine..." She nodded towards the bottle as a silent request for Steve to pour her a glass which he dutifully does.

"...whilst running my hands over the firm tight buttocks of a nude man." As she spoke she did exactly that, sliding her left hand around his body and cupping and squeezing his ass cheek.

"...wrapping my fingers around his huge cock."

Steve jumped at the initial light touch of her right hand on his cock. He had been almost in a trance in front of this woman. He now realized he was about as hard as he had ever been. This was the first time he taken his eyes off Gloria as he now watched her fingers slowly slide back his foreskin revealing the wide deep purple head.

"Ooh wow look at that! I never got a good look when you were in the shower." She raised her eyes to his and immediately she starts to start to purposely stroke him.

"So do we have a deal?"

Gloria knew full well there was zero chance of him saying no as he was wrapped up in this moment of pleasure.

"Yesss." He managed to just about hiss out.

"Great." She said immediately stopping the attentions she gave to his cock. She stood up and led him by the hand out of the kitchen.

"Are we going to the bedroom?" He asked hopefully as he had never felt so horny.

Gloria laughed at this.

"Calm down big boy! There is no offer of sex on the table. As much as i love that cock, although i am going to enjoy stroking it most nights and when your very lucky seeing how much of it i can get in my mouth. For now at least there will be no sex."

"Oh ok." Steve replied slightly disappointed but still loving what attention he will be getting.

They now moved into the living room and she told him to take a seat.

He sat down into the comfy leather chair.

"No not like that. Perch your hips at the end of the chair. I need you to display that juicy monster at its best. Gloria knelt down about 3 or 4 steps away from him and pulled out her phone.

"Wait? What?" Said a suddenly concerned Steve, breaking temporarily his horny haze.

"My friends knew of my plan. I am just filling them in on how it going. That i now have a buff naked guy with a big fucking cock for my pleasure."

She clicked off a few pics before pointing the screen at Steve to show him her efforts whilst mouthing the word "wow" with a smile.

She sat silently a moment clicking away on her phone as she sent the pics to whom she wanted.

Once done he walked on her hands and knees in front of Steve.

"Right lets see how much you have for me. Stand up."

Steve jumped to his feet as she immediately started to stroke him with a passion, all the time mumbling under her breath.

"So thick."

As she picked up the pace she let her left hand join her right.

"Mmm a two hander! Impressive."

Steve merely grunted in response.it felt to him as good as it looked. He tried to find some control until she said "give it to me" and swirled her tongue over his head.

That was it he felt the surge jolt through his body, a beautiful moment like the eye of the storm and then burst after burst of cum erupted straight into her waiting mouth until twenty seconds later he slumped back into the chair.

"Welcome home" Gloria said with a wink.