All Comments on 'Rodney's Nude Humiliation Ch. 18'

by aaronburr

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope Johnny will become submissive to his Sunday school teacher, Mrs Pebbles now that she has seen him displayed and their dynamic has changed. Perhaps some foot worship and oral play for the reverend’s wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It would be good to see Dr. Speight start making these lads give sperm samples (via supervised masturbation and witnessed by school staff and girls) to see just how much sperm these bull-sized testicles can produce.

nudedude03nudedude03about 2 years ago

Yum! Keep them and me cumming.

aaronburraaronburrabout 2 years agoAuthor

Both physiologically and sexually sound suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I cant wait to see the inevitable modelling session of the boys in their new Indian costumes. I'm sure being up there in just a belt could bring some spontaneous reactions from a few of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

it is very funny as usual but I would have liked if Doctor Speight had not only talked to the mothers and older women of the town of her ideas about the importance size of balls for boys.

We know that she is very experienced in male anatomy, nevertheless I would have liked a new relation of physical examinations of all the boys of the new 18 year swimming class with more involvement of Miss Adam and shool girls and a few mothers too.

MissWilliamsMissWilliamsabout 2 years ago

Another fun story. Hope to hear more from Glen. It would be good to see a mom enforce the suggestion to inspect the boyfriend of their daughter. Perhaps in front of the aunts too, forcing the lad to strip naked and be inspected by them (noticing he had his pink g-string on underneath his clothes). They insist on taking measurements, maybe even photos. The girl loves seeing her boyfriend stripped down and reveals his secret to the assembled women, that he enjoys the shame of enforced nudity and doing chores for ladies, that he begged to get naked for her (he could deny this). So the mom insists that he will surrender his clothes any time he comes over.

I'd also be interested to hear of the embarrassment of boys with small testicles, and the shame their lack of size, both balls and penis, brings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Happy to see a new chapter! I was glad to see many of the plainer girls; Milly, Olivia, Karen & the Guelph daughters were included in the gathering of women and getting to see the nude photos of some of the best looking boys.

Dr Speight could come up with more situations for the girls to assist her inspections & examinations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Like anoniymous four days ago, I would like if Doctor Speight would have a greater importance in a new chapter and would perform again thorough and intimate inspections of young men ( why not for instance boys students of a swim team in last grade of high school or in a college coming from an other town for a swimming meet with boys of the main town where all took place. It would give an opportunity to male some girls classmates assist her inspections and examinations, or even some moms to see how different could be the size and shape of genitals and balls and how check of cleanliness of boys is important in very intimate parts of the body ( retraction of foreskin for boys who are not circumcized, inspection of scrotum beneath the balls, inspection of the anus area completely exposed) and photos were taken to show to other mothers and everybogirl or woman interested.

The idea of mom wanting to inspect naked the bodies of the boyfriends of their daughter in presence of aunts and female cousins would be great also, with measurements and photos and noticing how submissive and obedient the boys are when they are naked and vulnerable and how they enjoy in fact to be strip in the nude showing their bodies to girls and women by a mix of excitement and embarrassment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very glad to see an update, and love the direction you’ve taken. Could a future installment showcase Mark? Maybe the girls making fun of his foreskin?

justins961justins961about 2 years ago

As usual, A Tour de Force!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent as always. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

if you are searching for new ideas of story, may be you could relate a pre-physical examination of the boys for draft since we are in 1956, and there was still a military service, the boys have reached 18 age, so they are concerned by the draft.

And Doctor Speifght hwould have suggested to the town and school authorities that before the boys would go to a medical military center, they would be summoned by the school for a pre- physical examination which would take place in the gym of the school and all would be carried on by Doctor Speight with the help of a female military doctor who would be a friend of her.

Of course Doctor Speight would invite all mothers and sisters and members of family who would be interested to come and sit on bleachers to look at the very thorough examination that she performed with the help of her friend and some female nurses chosen by her and also female classmates to tale notes and check all informations about boys.

The boys would be examined as a group, so all being undressed completely at the beginning and lining up to wait their turn and being examined in front of each other and they would also be instructed to do a lot of physical exercices in the nude to assess their fitness, they would be naked all the time and it would last all a morning, none of them would be allowed to dress again until it would be finished,

A lot of photos would be taken for each part of their bodies by Mrs Guelf and her two daughters, including intimate parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is a fantastic story. I read it naked. When reading of the boys being photographed naked I had to ejaculate!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like the women sharing the naked pics! It must be embarrassing for the boys! What would they feel when they are photographed naked. I think it must be horrible for them - and on the other hand extremely arousing. And the women have their fun! I must admit I love Mrs Guelph. She seems to really enjoy. I would like being her young boyfriend. How would she treat me? Would she also photograph me? Would she publish my naked pics?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story, You are the best when it comes to CFNM! I would love to read more from you, and have few suggestions : newly married step mom punishing her unruly stepson totally naked, strict Miss teacher punishing her student for not doing the homework, strict female Co's punishing the boys in juvenile prison, spoild rich granddaughter of a wealthy businessman punishing her lazy servant boys naked.

I would be great if you consider my humble request. Thank you.

cfnmlover348cfnmlover348about 2 years ago

great stories, keep uploading.

Also, I would love to read more Indian CFNM stories. You did it from a British perspective, but now I want the story from an Indian Perspective- A rigorous stepmother would be great!

Keep updating. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

now that the 12 new members of the swimming team aged of 18 have been exposed naked frontally and by back bare ass when they came back after talking to the female audience on bleachers during their swimming practice, We can presume that they arre less shy towards nudity than before but it is not enough to make them learn how obedient and submissive they might be. I suggest that in a new chapter they would be sumitted to a complete physical examination by doctor Speight with the vice principal of the school as assistant and two mothers and two girls also to help notes and supervise the boys who might be examined in public in front of each other to make them get used to public nudity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi Anonymous,

this would be a great idea. But you forgot Mrs Guelph! Who should keep records of what happened. What would the boys think when she takes their naked pics?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty good story. How about the mothers and daughters take the menfolk to a male nude beach? Then upon arriving home, they announce all backyard pool parties/family barbecues are mandatory male nudity.

Alstashin@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What happens after the stage show, when they get home? Maybe mom invited a bunch of relatives from both sides? Everybody goes home with the son. At home he tries to get dressed, but not allowed by mom. When sis makes fun of him and gives him a little groping. He loses it, groping her and trying to remove her clothing. Mom gets angry, and totally loses it when dad says it's ok. All over the house, sisters assault brothers, moms attack dads. Knees to the groins temporarily disable the males, who are all stripped nude. Females are all telling the males that they're going to stay nude for the entire long weekend. Many spankings with rulers occur, across male butts and balls. The women lay down the law! NO RESTRICTIONS on male nudity. And ABSOLUTELY NO males touching any part of the female body covered by clothing. Or seeing female relatives unclothed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like that chapter even after reading several times but there is one point that I do not understand well,

it was when coach Compton was threatening the boys who were reluctant to walk towards the group of women and girls who were invited by the coach to assist at their swimming practice in the nude to talk with them and let them see their naked body, he warned them if they did not obey to his instruction to stay to practice at the diving board when the senior girls 'class would came to the aquatic center in due 40 minutes, so they would be exposed naked at the diving board to full a class of girls

Honesty, if I would have been one of these boys, I would have preferred to stay and be seen naked at the diving board by all a class of girls than to come in front of a group of 20 women and girls and among them some I knew!

Anyway the idea of Coach Compton can used in an other chapter, why not expose a class of boys all naked on the diving board to a class of girls in swim suits .?....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There are 3 delicious elements that need to be explored. ONE , the Juggle Jiggle game and a gradual assault on young men's private parts that goes as far and farther than anyone could have imagined ! Born are 2 Cowgirl Dominatrix, who make their Indian promise to give up one of their two most prized possessions. NEXT: The Thermometer meant for a Cow or Horse....Our little Indians might need a lot of ON STAGE practice, getting their temperature read accurately. Then after any Juggle Jiggle Dance, or after a Spanking punishment "ON STAGE for trying to Escape, another temperature might need to be taken. Each temperature taking could get more aggressive in making sure that large thermometer meant for a horse or cow is deep enough to get the job done and stays inside despite the boys bottom sphincter pushing back against it. THIRD: Sisters and Cousins forcing Boys to Juggle Jiggle dance at the end of aggressive sticks adorned with small stones, some with sandpaper, and others with studs to inflict the most punishment, followed by All Day Long twice a Week total Nude Indians, who also have to deliver messages during their Study Hall hour to all the other class rooms Naked. There they may have to perform more Jiggle Juggle dance rounds till their balls can take no more, then get their temperature taken. These 3 things happening to Brewer Boys would be a CFNM hellish heavan on earth in Minnesota.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous