Rodney's Nude Humiliation Ch. 20

Story Info
Action in Brewer on three fronts!
13.6k words
4.57
14.1k
9

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaronburr
aaronburr
533 Followers

Young swimmers excited by having been watched...

John Lawrence lay in bed, sleepless and, for the third time tonight, his fingers sticky with emissions. He was trembling all over from that encounter in the swimming pool of Grover Cleveland High. Hell, it had been the worst thing that had ever happened to him. Coach Compton had ordered him to leave poolside and go over to the bleachers where about 20 women and girls had been watching the boys swimming. "Tell them how grateful our team is to have a party of fans cheering us on," the coach had instructed.

John had begged to be spared this task or to be allowed to pull on a pair of trunks or drape a towel around his middle. Hell, he knew some of the girls and mothers and he didn't want them to see him naked! Coach had stood firm. So he had found himself shuffling and stuttering, stark naked in front of the females, pretending to be game about it but stricken because he knew that every one of them was relishing seeing every naked inch of his 18 year old physique.

Relishing the view of a boy they knew- from school, neighbourhood, church- standing there all embarrassed, in his birthday suit.

Especially his Sunday School teacher, Mrs Pebbles.

Oh hell! Her eyes!

He had nodded slightly when their eyes had met, him blushing and close to tears. And she was staring all the time...every minute...her brown eyes glinting with lubricious interest...while girls talked about how sweet it was to see boys they knew swimming as "naked as Adam" and one mother said, no, she felt sorry for boys like John because of how hard it must be for adolescent boys to appear nude in front of females...(oh, the shame of hearing that!)...but other girls chimed in and said they just enjoyed seeing boys naked...they just liked the sight. How their conversation had gone on and on, while he had just stood there, like a prize specimen for their theories!

But Mrs Pebbles had made it so hard, this young wife of their minister with her brown eyes and lustrous hair, because her gaze had been fastened on his cock- with its wrinkled stem, its somewhat heavy head, resting on his hairy ballsac. Although towards the end of his ordeal, having slaked her curiosity, she had switched to staring in wonderment at his hairy torso- the square of hair on his chest thicker at the neck, the trunk running down to his belly button where it thickened again, the burst of pubic jungle in his groin.

She had dilated on his big secret: he was the most hirsute boy at school, except for little Stevie Lynton.

Boy, he was embarrassed by that. Shamed.

He got up again, for the fourth time that night, and switched on the bedside lamp.

The clock told him it was 20 past midnight. His high school pennants decorated the walls along with model planes. He looked at himself in the full length mirror bequeathed him by his grandmother. He stood even closer. Yes, he thought, this is the view that Mrs Pebbles had enjoyed. She had seen all his waves of chest hair...chest hair he kept hidden from his mother and sisters he was so ashamed of this eruption of adulthood on his torso...his cheeky cock with its top heavy shape...the hairy globular sack...

...hell, she had seen his balls!

Mrs Pebbles, his adorable Sunday school teacher, had seen his balls!

He felt a sweet gooey bundle of shame in his insides.

The thought gave him a shiver of erotic humiliation.

His long eyelashes flickered furiously.

His dick sprang to life again.

His fingers enclosed it.

That day, walking homeward after school, John talked to Bud Lanter. Bud was also in the swim team, goofy looking with an Elvis cut, a tentative spray of young man's fuzz on his freckled torso, a taunt tummy that curved outwards. He, too, had been ordered by the coach to walk up to the females and, blushing and quaking, thank them for coming to the swim class and taking an interest in their progress and cheering the boy swimmers.

Bud's own sister had been in the group. Some of her friends. But he had had no alternative. He had been forced to walk across to the females and present himself buck nude. He had nearly fainted especially as he had felt his cock stretching and knew they had noticed. And he knew he had a real cartoon dick, with a bit of a curve and a well shaped crown.

Both boys discussed their experience.

They agreed being seen naked like that "hurt your feelings"- a quaint phrase so widely used in tv family dramas.

John Lawrence told his buddy the "spooky" shame he had felt with Mrs Pebbles looking him over. She had seemed particularly happy looking right at his cock. John admitted her smile had given him the creeps. But he said it had also made him excited in a "weird" way.

"Made me go all...jittery. You know?"

Bud said he knew exactly that feeling. "Like you're totally humiliated. The shame. But it excites you."

John agreed. Humiliating...

...but exciting in a weird way.

"Had to jerk off five times last night..thinking about her looking at me," he confessed.

What were buddies for, if you couldn't share secrets like this?

"But...I'm going on Sunday...and I want her looking at me...oh yeah, wearing my Sunday best...but making her think about me nude...thinking of what she had seen..."

They stopped, under the perforated shade of one of the great elms in Franklin Street, both breathing heavily. Both plainly excited by the prospect.

Bud said he wanted to go with John, to be there too, standing once more in front of Mrs Pebbles- she, who had taken such an interest in his bouncy cock, with its well shaped head, and his balls, dangling somewhat low and very visible in their sac.

He said he wanted to be standing in front of her again, feeling dirty thoughts about his awful, shameful nakedness and her lively-eyed interest in it.

He spoke with a strange intensity.

With haunted, excited glints in their eyes the two agreed that on Sunday they would be present at her class. Both suffered a jutting in their flies- and both noticed the jutting of the other- as they parted, homewards, each to vanish swiftly into his bedroom and peel off his clothes.

Boys stripped backstage...

Miss Cuff, their high school drama teacher, and Martha Bagnet, head of the college drama department, looked out on the scene. The teacher through her cats eyes glasses, the college lecturer through her pince nez. Their eyes flared. There was a lot to take in, here backstage at the Doris Wordsworth Theatre of Myra Shrewsbury Teachers College, the all-girls school famous through the mid-West. Yes, behind the proscenium arches and the red velvet curtains and faded scenery- here, backstage- a most enthralling scene was presenting itself.

A dozen 18 year old fellas were about to be undressed by females- by the sisters, sisters' friends and mothers who had escorted them. The blushing boys were to be stripped completely nude- with no recourse to underwear, the instructions had said- and helped into tights, and then be required to decorate the stage while the young women of the college drama club performed female roles from Shakespeare. The boys were to pose, while the girls performed.

The tights had been carefully fitted by Mrs Carruthers and her maid, Yuela. They were being delivered tonight by Mrs Carruthers and her maid.

But there was around 45 minutes till "curtains up."

"Costumes on the way," announced Miss Cuff. "But to save time, let's get the boys shucked down..."

Boys assumed the looks of frightened deer.

"...with the help of family and friends."

The women and girls were skittish, frolicsome.

"So Rodney, let's start," said Mrs Ricketson facing her 18 year old athlete son with his red hair in a cute, school fella hair cut. And she began to unbutton his checked, flannel shirt. His sister beamed, lubriciously.

"Gosh, mom, I can do it..."

But she was parting the shirt and steering it off his arms and- hell!- his sister was behind him, digging below his snake skin belt to haul out his white Bonds T shirt and jerk that up his V shaped back. In a flash it was over his head and his torso was exposed, his V-shaped torso, large pink-orange medallions on his chest... with a faint smell of fear wafting from his armpits.

"Oh mom! Sally...no!"

I don't want my sister to see my prick, he mentally lamented- even as his mother started unbuckling him and his sister began jiggling the rear of his jeans to loosen them for the approaching descent.

"Mom...let me do it...please!"

His voice quailed.

"Now, Rodney, I've seen you undressed plenty of times now..."

"Oh gee, mom! Not...not...in front of her!"

It was his sister he feared. Sally wanted Rodney's prick on display so she could see his secret. And she longed to have him humiliated. Oh, that was a delicious, delicious thought: her brother nude and doubling over with hands pressed to his groin, the ultimate embarrassed naked boy. Naked and ashamed. And knowing from rumour he was astonishingly well endowed she wanted to show her brother off to other girls. The length? The head? And his balls? How might it compare with her boyfriend's? Cute, short, blond Bobby Burgess had a splendid bit of equipment- "Short guys always have big cocks," he'd assured her as, on the first date, he had slipped off his jeans- and she now inspected it in all their games of "back seat bingo."

Rodney saw her eyes on fire. He felt her eagerness in the air.

So his mother and sister were whisking his jeans downwards, all the way, and exposing Rodney in his jockstraps - worn in the hope that he might be able to keep them on under the tights.

At his rear his sister wolf whistled, taking in the delicious sight of his glutes exposed between the bands of his jocks.

His mother spluttered with laughter at the thought and declared that no...no...no...there was no underwear allowed.

"I know that all boys love their jocks- your father idolised his- but the lines would show through the thin material of your tights."

And his sister dug her fingers into the three inch band and eased them down...

...down, over his bottom cheeks...

...hell, his sister Sally stripping him from behind, seeing every inch of his ass cheeks!

and, standing right in front, his mother took hold of the band at the sides and...

...eased them down too...

...right...

...down...

...his legs...

...and Rodney's fleshy, serpentine cock was suddenly flopping free.

The girl stood, jaw fallen and eyes glistening.

It was everything she might have wished, she thought greedily, as the thick stem wobbled and danced and stretched in the air. Golly, she thought, unconsciously licking her lips, that fat pink head occupies so much if the stem it's so huge...

...those veins and arteries...

...and that huge ballsac...

How interesting that the left ball dangles lower than the right. And that big bulging vein running down the middle of the stem...and as it lifts, the huge artery pumping away on the underside now being revealed! I want my girlfriends to see it! All of it!

Rodney was nearly as embarrassed as...

...well, as his classmate and friend Kerry Fulbright.

The journey to the college had been terrible for Kerry. Six females had driven the boy here, crowded into Mrs Claverback's Studebaker. She was the former navy nurse who lived next door and had thrilled to have seen photos of Kerry taken by his mother of the boy swimming nude at the school swim meet.

On the 15 minute journey the car had filled with Mrs Claverback's musky perfume and cigarette odours and the wretched boy had been squeezed on the front seat between the lady and his mom. And four girls had sat behind chirping about the boys' costumes for the performance, the rumours of how revealing the tights were and whether they were more embarrassing for the boys than the loin cloths worn in their own school musical.

Samantha, one of his sisters, had cooed about the Red Indian costumes, "Oh, all their bottoms are on display! There's no flap at the back!" and she detailed how the boys of Brewer had all become quieter and more respectful since the new punishment rules and the medical inspections.

"Oh, they're done in the nude, aren't they Kerry?" had bubbled his other sister Cassandra. " Come on, Kerry, we know girls who've wandered in and seen you buck naked with Dr Speight!"

And his mother had only embarrassed him further by telling his sisters to stop teasing and that boys have nothing to be ashamed about.

"Kerry knows we all enjoyed seeing the photos from the pool...," she had said, making her son, sitting with thigh pressed to hers in the front seat, want to faint with embarrassment. "And I think it's wonderful that boys are happy to go as naked as Adam, in our company. After all that's the way they come into this world..."

"So true," had cooed Mrs Claverback, on his other side, her thigh up against his too, in her throaty smoker's voice. "And it's educational for girls- girls like you girls in the backseat...who will all be mothers one day."

And the four girls in the back seat- his two sisters, his cousin Veronica and Mrs Claverback's daughter Dorothy- had sniggered and nudged one another.

Now Kerry stood- his chunky physique rendered nude- having quickly been stripped by Mrs Claverback who had closed in on his snake skin belt and undone the buttons on his trousers and then, brutal and businesslike- like the naval nurse she had been- had tugged them to his ankles. His two sisters had chortled at every stage of this humiliation. His very plain cousin Veronica had eagerly approached the trembling boy and had drawn off his T shirt and delivered the first glimpse of his drum-tight tummy and erect brown nipples.

Which left Kerry in his Bike brand jocks.

His own mom elbowed the others aside, taking command, gripping the band with both sets of fingers.

"Oh gee whizz mom!"

She hesitated for some seconds beaming at her son...he smelt her perfume and Camels...and then she whisked them down...

Whisk!

...his own mom! God, the humiliation...

...letting his cock flop free.

The sight was a revelation for Mrs Claverback's daughter, Dorothy. Kerry had a crush on her. Dorothy knew it. But here he was stripped quite nude; yes, they were seeing him naked just as in the photos his mother had taken at the famous swim meet. Photos of cute Kerry Fulbright with his long eye lashes in a range of poses, nude in all of them. Even- when he had bent over and obediently parted his cheeks- photos of his bottom hole! Oh, all the girls who had shared it loved that one!

But now Kerry, in the flesh- Kerry Fulbright, former platoon leader in the Brewer Boy Scouts of America and swim team competitor...

...indeed possessor of a classic swimmer's physique...

...and smooth, shaven of every last follicle of body hair by Lucy Song- yes, forced to sacrifice his manly pubic bush like other boys at Grover Cleveland High performing as Indians in Miss Cuff's musical...

...and now with his elegant seven inch penis erect- rock hard it had quickly become and veering to the left.

Nancy Claverback drew herself full height as she lit up a Chesterfield. She directed her ruttish gaze right at Kerry's ballsac, exposed by the lifting of his cock. She turned to her daughter Dorothy, who was staring with bulging eyes at the same set of 18 year old genitals and whispered, "His carefully shaved testicle sac, my dear. Isn't it pretty, his neat little scrotum?"

And with a faraway look in her eyes, Dorothy had agreed, nodding and smiling knowingly. Yes, it was cute, Kerry's globular scrotum. All those wrinkles on it. The cute little ball shapes. She had shivered with lubricious feelings when her mother had given her the poolside photos of the boy and had studied them under the sheets with a torchlight at night, tickling her little button and savouring a few delicious orgasms.

But now the real thing, standing in front of her in his birthday suit. Would the poor boy ever summon up the courage to ask her to the school sock hop now?

Off to the right was blond, beanstalk-thin Larry Albright, now nude with his jocks by his feet- what a humiliating picture that presented! Larry, bare as a board! Larry had been undressed- no, let's say stripped- by Mrs Nora Beecroft and Miss Lucy Peptide, teachers of biology and English at the college. The boy was sweating with fear and shame. He was shuffling and blushing.

He had painstakingly intercepted all notes from Miss Cuff directed to his mother about this terrible theatrical event at Myra Shrewsbury College. Hell, he never...ever...wanted his mom to see his freakish prick again, after that awful, awful humiliation when she had snapped pics of him at the swim meet. He had watched her plant five photos in the family album and was sure that she showed them off to his aunt, and maybe her friends at her tennis club. They- his mom's friends- had very likely seen how his cock was long and broomstick thin. Yeah, fuckin' freakish.

He feared mom might send him to Dr Speight to get checked, his organ being so much longer and skinnier than other boys'. He knew that, below the belt, he was freakish and had examined and re-examined himself in the bathroom and, with a torch, under the blankets.

But as he had arrived here alone tonight- blushing with fear, under his crew cut- there were two teachers ready to close in on any unaccompanied boy. And, low and behold, they were the same two who had shepherded Larry out of his clothes and into his tights at the awful fitting the boys had had been put through: Mrs Beecroft and Miss Peptide.

"Larry Albright, here for the big night!" declared Mrs Beecroft, the biology teacher, as if she had been waiting for him.

"What a delight to see you again, young man!" declared Miss Peptide, an English instructor, with a look of relish in her lambert brown eyes.

"Here, let's help you 'shuck down' for the costuming..."

And the matronly females closed in for a burst of unbuttoning...

...and unbuckling...

...and lifting free...

...and slithering down...

...and very quickly they had whisked away all his clothes- despite his croaky protests and muttering and grumbles and "Oh, no Miss...I can do it..." and "Please, let me..." and "Oh no...I'd rather..." and bashful twisting and attempts to cover things he would rather not have them see. Like his hairless groin and ballsac, these days committed to the care of Susie Smyth- she of the mousy hair and Coke-bottle glasses- who, twice a week lovingly shaved him.

Oh hell, to be viewed nude...and shaven! Hell!

And they were leaning in to get a close-up scope of his freakishly long, skinny prick. With its small, snake-like reddish head emerging from the tight, clinging folds of his foreskin. And the snug little ball sac, all tight but displaying two proud stones all visible with the shaving that whisked off any stubble.

Won't it look...provocative... in the tights, thought Lucy Peptide, with a lurid glistening in her eyes. After sighting his unlikely prick on that earlier occasion she had fantasised about it as she had indulged her evening masturbatory rites, clawing away under the blankets, thinking of his unique penis jammed hard into her cavity and his snug, shapely balls flopping with every thrust against her lower reaches. Goodness, being taken by the tall, skinny 18 year old, with his boyish blond crew cut: it was a thrilling thought. And summoning up the thought each evening she had exploded so emphatically that she feared her mother in the next room would have feared burglars breaking in their Madison Street home.

Mrs Beecroft always waited till her husband was working evenings or playing weekend golf. Eagerly, with baited breath and with curtains drawn and wearing nothing but her best silk bra and panties she would take the kitchen broom and lovingly soap the top 12 inches. Then she lubricated its surface with cold cream. Lovingly, as if attending to Larry's erection. Imagining his veiny rod. Then stretching on the double bed, panties lowered to knees, she edged those inches into her hole, its frills pouting to slowly receive the long, narrow, hard offering. She corkscrewed it into her passage, sighed...so easy to imagine being taken by that boy from Grover Cleveland...him in ecstasy at her syrupy softness...she being prodded into ecstasy with every stroke. She pressed the handle deeper...dreamt of ectomorph Larry taking her with his long, skinny rod...his expression under his blond crew cut growing frenzied as he crunched his eyes shut and powered away...breathing into her face...

aaronburr
aaronburr
533 Followers