All Comments on 'Rodney's Nude Humiliation Ch. 20'

by aaronburr

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What has been missing from the story is what happened to Johnny. No way a bunch of widows and divorcees in a town with so few men, and so many nude young guys, would let the opportunities pass just to go home and rub one out. Those women would be wracking their brains to come up with schemes to get one of the guys alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’d like to see a day inside one of the houses in Brewer where the father and son are punished and compared Like Father Like Son. Overall, great return and can’t wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect story. I can't wait to see if Sally can show Rodney off to her girlfriends. I can't wait to see if the boys will have to do a performance in their belt costumes anytime soon. So much build up.

forty46forty46over 1 year ago

Another great work, Aaron. Thx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the best series on literotica. Anyone that celebrates the beauty of cock loves these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mrs Pebbles is the story. She is so hot. Bring in the coach’s favorite with his big, long cock but Mrs Pebbles had to stay in charge. She has to get even more dominant and expect total exposure of the young men. She could continue to use religion as her crowbar into their soul. Awesome read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for the new chapter! Very excited to find it today. More embarrassing experiences for the boys of Brewster, please. The best parts are when the boys are undressed in front of women & girls they are least attracted to. More “twinkle hole” exposure too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My favorite writer, would love a measuring contest. Length and girth. Uncircumcised with foreskin pulled back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

#1) Cowgirls and Indians story needs to have an escape attempt. When caught, of course, the Indians must be punished. (Spanking, nude, OTK) in front of the crowd. #2) Early Spring parade in Loin clothes to raise funds for ticket sales, right down main street. #3) Loin clothes all day, from the bus stop , thru school, lunch, recess, up and down the stairs, back to rehersals, where it's belts only then, a late rehersal, dark outside, nude streek home. 4#) Sisters kidnap brothers to make them "sell" tickets at Adult Moms and Neighbors Bridge and Coffe parties, parading them up and down neighborhood streets, each "stop" , another exposing, another spanking and more humiliation. #5) The Good Dr.'s Thermometer makes itself known in a big, big, deep way that absolutely drives the Mothers Wild. Then Moms Gone Wild #6 with a Cowgirls and Indians roadshow in a neighboring town, where a select group of Indians are stripped, streeked, spanked, and sodomized in the name of theatre ..... afterwards, the boys hear there are going to be more shows, with even bigger thermometers, and their moms and sisters will be administering the punishments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love that we got an update! I hope future installments have even more Mark! Would love to see him get shaved. And maybe follow up on him be embarrassed about his foreskin. Maybe one of the girls comments how it’s not neat like a circumcised guy (as she plays with it, to his mortification).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brewer Boys are now getting spanked on stage because the Indians try to escape and get caught, so they must be punished. Jiggle Juggle wooded spoons do over-time on young Indian braves as they dance on stage to the classic Indian background music. The smacking of young brave balls, and butts only serve to stiffen each Indians package to the delight of the all girl crowds. However, at rehersal, Mrs. Cuff calls for repeated sessions of Jiggle Juggle spoon dancing, and bare Indian bottom hair brush spankings. Now, rehersals include an all lights on curtain call where each Indian comes out to the very front of center stage, nude but for their belts, and bow to the audience then exit from the side of the stage but walk up the center isle parading only a few feet from those in the front room and those up the center isle. When they arrive at the back of the theatre they will exit out into a foyer which is open to all sorts of visitors and other people. To get back to their clothes , the boys will have to walk down a long hall with windows and then actually go outside and around back of the auditorium. Doesn't take long for the girls of Brewer to figure this out, and they ambush the Indians with their Polaroids, and some Indians get kidnapped by some girls who have become jealous of the Cowgirls and want to prove that they know what needs to be done to these Indian heathens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I prefer the Jack in Y fronts series more but this chapter of the Rodney series is a master piece. The Mrs. Pebbles part was perfect, and very well thought out. It even eluded to future scenes.

4her_2c4her_2cover 1 year ago

Now that mrs pebbles saw them jerk off maybe she can let the other moms know and some fun can be had. Mom’s teaching daughters.

sacksackover 1 year ago

I was trying to think of something you haven't done, and since most of the boys seem to wear white boxers when they aren't naked, perhaps do a story about older /younger women preferring boxers on young men and making the boys( and maybe their older brothers, fathers, uncles, etc.) as well slowly strip to their boxers. Then they could masturbate each other in front of the women, or be spanked in their boxers, or be blown in their boxers, or make love to the women in their boxers, etc. The sky's the limit, and written well, that could actually be a very hot story, and a nice change of pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is great! Would love to see the guys forced to masturbate each other, and whoever has to do Mark (maybe Kerry?) has no experience with foreskins and has a lot to learn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How about a wrap party? Last show, all females in audience fully clothed, and their husbands, boyfriends, and male family in attendance are dressed like males onstage. They aren't told about it, and agree to it because they will be in a darkened theater. But are trapped when the lights go on at the end and the party happens right there in the theater!! Future swimming sessions are attended by all family members. All males nude. This could extend to the gym, where males are only allowed to work out in sheer jockstraps. Later the rules are amended to total male nudity. Women of Brewer extend nude male swimming to their own backyard pools. Then Brewer women expand it to all backyard neighborhood functions

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

Mrs. Pebbles, I'm a school boy too "!" I would like to qualify to be in that room.

Nice that the boys are rewarded for their reluctant showing for the girls. So good that the girls womaned up and satisfied all concerned, including me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is funny like usual and I like always the fact that the boys are both humilated and shamed to be treated without privacy, a bit like cattle with total nudity by women and girls but also excited and glad to be naked because as Doctor Speight had understood they are mainly exhibitionnist and like to show to female audience their naked bodies.

But I think that some persons are not enough present in the story : Doctor Speight who was so authoritarian and knew so much how to take in charge boys ( the chapter about the school physical examination was one of the best, so why not a required examination for each boy who would have not been examined before like the two ones who played in the drama and have left the school ) and why not give more importance to Miss Claverback , the former naval nurse, who would inspect the boys like she did at the army with new recruits.. and with much more authority than their mothers or sisters, without any consideration for their privacy, even for assholes and intergluteal clefts inspection with slaps on the cute butts of the boys .

I think also that some explanations might be exposed to readers like for instance why there is never a father or uncle present, also If I understand well the event on backstage, first with the complete stripping of boys by their mothers, sisters and cousins, or neighbours women, and second with them dressed only in very transparent tights,( Nevertheless normally the boys might be used to be seen naked by families, it was not the first time they were stark naked in front of families persons or a crowd, it was humiliating but why more than previous situations in former chapters), I notice that the show itself must be made up since we have only a relation by the onlookers in audience, teachers of the college and different women like Miss Cuff , the drama teacher , and I don't understand well the transition in the story beween what happened backstage and in the houses of some women or with girls visitors for one boy?

And I am a bit confused with the events ; why introduce two new boys who were no longer at school, so did they were at a college or working already after graduation of high school ? it was a little surprising that these two boys had all their hairs, on the reverse of the boys of the former show with indians and cowboys girls

which had required that boys be shaved very regularly by school girls in Cleveland high school ? why that difference ?

And I try to understand who were the girls who played at the show at the theatre of Myra Shrewsbury college which is al girls only college, so they might be college girls and the audience apart from families and friends and school students might be composed of student college girls and college teachers? it was different of the show about indians and cowboys ?

I like the surprise of the college girls who were not used to see boys naked and discovered that there was under their eyes a parade of boys genitals and of course of boys naked buttocks ! or the reminder in the story of the famous photos of the boys at the swim meet especially when girls could see how humiliating it was when boys were shot while bending over and obediently parting the cheeks of their butts with a good view of their opened bottom holes. for spectators ( some girls liked it very much because it showed how the boys were submitted .. or the reminder of the shaving of boys by school girls in the corridors of Grover Cleveland high outside the principal office in presence of miss Adam, the secretary and with the explanation of the principal to a visiiting mother who was surprised to see a girl shaving so openly a boy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to talk again of that new chapter

I don't understand well why thre was new boys for the show about shakespeare at the theatre of the only girls college , it seems that some boys had been already involved in the former show, "brave indiand and cowgirls" but some were not and same for girls since you write that at backstage before the show began when, the boys stripped before being dressed in tights , two college girls came and the first thing they saw were the cute naked buttocks of two boys that we did not before and who had been suntanned on all their body, then it was the parade of butts and then the parade of penises since a dozen boys were stark naked byt why introduce wiithout any explanations new girls and new boys ?

If I had well understood there are now on the stage a mixed of high school boys and girls from Grosvenor Cleveland High and a few college girls and a few boys who haf left the high school ?

It is sometimes difficult to understand you when you change quickly of situations and introduce new persons without explanations

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More Mrs Pebbles. Omg. More.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is by far my favorite writer, love a measuring contest

Uncircumcised and big. Otk spanking and comparing dads to sons size.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rodney's nude Christmas humiliation Ch. 1

The boys are fitted for little elf tights, ears and hats and nothing else. The boys are made to audition for the Santa roll with the girls sitting upon their nearly nude laps. All is festive in Brewer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous