All Comments on 'Rodney's Toy Shop'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please

Would like to see you consider continuing this story.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 7 years ago
Fun story

I would love another chapter to learn the ladies back story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great story

As one who enjoys guns (and your stories) I hope you add another chapter to this story.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 7 years ago
Series?

How about a new series for this one? Excellent read and your fans want more! So refreshing that the author actually knows guns. Thanks for this one!

lonelyhdlonelyhdalmost 7 years ago
Another gun guy...cool

Well written.

This kind of actually happened to me. I worked at an indoor range years ago. A mother and daughter came in to buy the daughter a handgun because of a jealous ex. They didn't know anything about guns so over the course of the next few weeks I gave them both shooting lessons. The last night the daughter came in by herself. Once we finished the lesson she said she felt like doing something for being nice and helpful with her. She ended up fucking my brains out in the office. That was the last I ever saw of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ch. 2

Definitely need a sequel. I'd like to see the Mother/Daughter scene and I am curious why they needed $3000 by 8:00 a.m. the next day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agreed!

I agree with the others - I'd like to learn more about their story. My only nit-pick is that I've been shopping lately, and just saw a Bushmaster with all Magpul furniture, brand new, for $855... That better be one hell of an optic on the one they sold Rodney!

TwistedOne66TwistedOne66about 1 year ago

Fun read but I was thinkers, "grifters", the entire time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS