Rodney's Toy Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,439 Followers

"Honestly, I'm not sure."

"Best answer. Honesty. As long as we're both honest this could work. I detest someone who isn't honest."

"I agree."

"I also detest small dicks, and lover, yours is anything but small!" she said with a giggle, wiggling her hips a little. "And it's getting bigger as we speak. You ready to fuck me more?"

"Any time you are," I answered with a grin, setting aside the chicken I had in my hand. I reached for her hips and held onto them as I started to slide my hardening cock in and out of her slightly, coaxing my shaft even harder.

"Oh, this is going to be a lot of fun!" she moaned, letting go of my neck and laying back on the desk, lifting her legs up and hooking them on my shoulders. "Soooooo much fun," she moaned as I started pushing in and out faster.

"Yeah. Definitely," I agreed as I held her legs and started pounding into her. I had no idea where this was going to end, but I was certainly up for having her and her daughter at the same time. It's kind of a guy's total fantasy. Mothers and daughters. A fantasy I thought I'd never have in real life, and here I had a pair throwing themselves at me. How could I refuse? Hell, retirement may not be nearly as boring as I expected it to be!

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,439 Followers