Rodney's Travels - Croatia

Story Info
In Koversada I met a woman who missed her late husband.
4.5k words
4.43
11.9k
5
1

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers

Summer has arrived and I had no viable travel plans!

Actually, until 2 weeks ago I did have a plan to go to Europe with my girlfriend, rent a car and drive through 3 different countries before heading back home.

Unfortunately we had a big quarrel, this time it wasn't my fault... and we separated. So the plan went bye bye...

Two weeks without sexercises were very unusual for me. I became Rodney the horny...

For my next destination I looked for a place with clothing optional opportunities.

On several internet sites I found the name Koversada in Croatia. They mentioned it as the first and still among the best naturists camps in Europe.

I have never visited Croatia before, but heard good reviews about some of it's attractions, like Plitvice lakes national park, island of Hvar and the city of Dubrovnik.

On line I reserved a villa for 3 days near Koversada and was on my way a week later.

Before leaving the US I checked the predicted weather. In the afternoons it was supposed to be 80 - 82 degrees and sunny on 2 of the days, and 85 degrees partly cloudy the 3rd one.

Did I say perfect?!...

Staying in a place where most of the time I'd be naked had one major advantage.

A light carry-on on the flights...

The villas were near the shore.

THE place to be was on an island, that could be easily reached by crossing a bridge from the lodge.

I arrived to the villa in a late morning hour, put my stuff inside and went to the beach having on my speedo.

I saw adults of all ages, most of them walking naked.

Not thinking twice, I removed my swimsuit and crossed the bridge to the little island.

There were separate small areas all around, while the center was mostly covered with trees.

The whole place looked nice, quiet and secluded.

I saw few people walking by, some sitting and chatting in their own neck of the woods and others lying down to tan, relax or... have fun. Some areas had couples and others had singles.

The common denominator was that everybody was in the nude...

I found an empty area and lied down on my back with my head on the swimsuit.

It was so tranquil and peaceful, that I fell asleep.

I must have had an erotic dream, because I remember waking up with a raging hard on.

I opened my eyes and saw a middle aged naked woman standing about 20 feet from me looking in my direction.

She blushed. Then she said with a foreign accent, "English? Deutsche?"

Her face was very pleasant, although not a classic beauty.

"I speak English ma'am."

"You are new around here. I did not see you here before."

"You are right. I just arrived this morning."

She hesitated, "How long will you be in Koversada?"

"Probably 3 days or so. Why do you ask?"

"I stay in one of the villas across the bridge. I would like to offer you a job that will take up to 2 hours. Let me know if you are interested. My name is Michaela." She turned to leave.

I called her back, "My name is Rodney. What kind of job you are talking about?"

"Well, it will take some time to explain. I prefer to show you a picture and then you'll understand. You can come with me to my villa now and I'll show you the photo, or I can bring it to you here later afternoon..."

"Lady, I was already too much in the sun. I do not want to get burned. I can go with you now."

She walked in front of me to show me the way.

It allowed me to really stare at her body. Her back side.

I couldn't tell her age, except that she looked middle aged. I'd say around 5'6", 130lbs.

Her hair was dark brown, somewhat curly and reached her shoulders.

Her rear had a feminine shape with soft shoulders line, narrow waist, nicely rounded ass cheeks that descended to form somewhat wide hips... Over all, I'd say, not bad for her age. Was she doing some sports?

I followed her. We were silent until we got to her villa, that was 3 blocks from mine.

She opened the door and let me in. Her stuff was well organized and the room was neat and clean.

The fridge was full. Few washed plates and mugs were hanging to dry.

Everything suggested that she was here for quite sometime already, but likely alone.

In one of the corners I saw 2 covered frames.

"What are these?"

She smiled at me.

"I am a painter and these are pictures that I am still working on."

"Can I see them?"

"If you wish. But again, neither one is finished."

Michaela lifted the covers and positioned the frames near the door in a way that showed them better.

The 2 had similar theme. Each one displayed a sunset with the middle part of the picture missing. One picture showed it from the seashore and the other one from a balcony.

"Rodney, this is what I wanted to talk to you about, but first, a little background. I am 50 years old. I was married for 28 years to a wonderful guy that I loved dearly. A year ago he died of stomach cancer after losing half his weight. His last words were, 'Please remember me the way I was... You still have THE picture, don't you?!'. He was gone only hours later. Since that time there is not one day that I don't look at that picture... But time is an enemy of Agfa photos and the color is fading rapidly. I wish to recreate it in a drawing..."

"Ma'am, I still don't understand what you need me for..."

"Let me show you the picture first."

Michaela opened a closed box and carefully pulled a 5"X3" photo.

It was taken on a balcony during sunset. A man who looked very much like me was standing sideway with his farther leg on a chair. He was looking at the camera, having a broad smile.

However, 2 features made this picture 'different'... The guy was completely naked and he was sporting an erection!...

My mind began comprehending Michaela's wish, but I still needed her to spell it out.

I glanced at her questionably.

"Rodney, I would like you to pose for me the same way he did and I'll recreate it in a painting that will last many years... If you agree, I'll pay you the equivalent of $300. What do you think?..."

"Michaela, your cause is admirable. I am willing to pose for free, but... as you can see, your husband had an erection when you took the picture..."

Michaela blushed, "Yes... You are right... He did..."

"Lady, when a man has an erection, it cannot stay like that for 2 hours... Shooting picture of an erect cock takes a fraction of a second, but you suggested for me to stay like that for much longer time... By the way, it may be impolite to ask, but you already showed me the picture... How did your husband ended up with a hard prick in the first place?..."

Michaela's face turned crimson red, "I... I sucked him..."

I smirked, "And how do you suggest that I'll have my... hardness?..."

"On the island I watched you sleeping and having an... erection..."

"Yes Michaela, but I probably had an erotic dream at the time..."

"Rodney, what are you saying?..."

"First we have to agree that I cannot have an erection for 2 hours, so you may start by painting the rest of me. If you wish for me to have a stiffy, you better come up with a more pleasant idea than me masturbating..."

Michela looked me in the eye, but stayed silent.

I gazed at her and blurted, "Michaela, think about it. My villa is the the 3rd one to your right. Now you know my name as well as address for the next 3 days. Every now and then you may see me again on the island. If you come up with an idea that will appeal to me, I'll be happy to be your model..."

Then I smiled at her and left.

I went back to my place and then to lunch.

Later in the afternoon I was again on the island and met a young couple from the Minnesota. We sat together and chat about politics, baseball and how free it felt to be without clothes in a foreign country.

As I was talking to them, I saw Michaela strolling by.

She stood for a while, watched me talking to the American couple and minutes later she disappeared.

The sunset was beautiful. I enjoyed it while sitting on a chair outside my room.

It was an evening with a full moon. The temperature was about 75 degrees.

I checked the sea water. It was slightly cool, but refreshing.

I decided to swim near the shore. Few other people had similar idea and I could hear them from a distance.

Then I noticed somebody swimming toward me. It was Michaela.

Was it a coincidence? I wasn't sure. But when she was close, I greeted her. She smiled at me.

"Michaela, are you here alone?"

"Yes. I am..."

"Look, we can ignore our previous discussion about the painting. If you want, we can go tomorrow morning and eat breakfast together."

"Rodney. I cannot forget what we talked about, but breakfast is a good idea..."

For the next hour we were swimming and resting near each other, but hardly talking.

Twice she stopped near me, as if trying to say something, but then decided against it.

It was obvious that she was struggling with my proposition...

At one point my jetlag kicked in and I felt exhausted.

"Michaela, I had a long overnight flight and I am tired. I am going to sleep now. How do you feel about eating breakfast tomorrow at 8:30 or 9:00?"

"I prefer 9 am."

"OK. See you there... Good night."

I fell asleep within seconds of hitting my bed.

I woke up at 3 am with a woody. I remembered that in my last dream Michaela was posing naked in front of me, telling me that I could use each one of her holes to get my desired erection... I was fucking her doggy style, while her right hand was busy painting my engorged cock proudly pointing skyward... What a fantasy...

I was tossing and turning for half an hour before dozing off again.

I woke up at 5 minutes to 9... I took a short shower, brushed my teeth and shaved.

I showed up for breakfast at 9:20.

Michaela saw me and sighed, "I thought you forgot about me..."

"I am sorry, but my sleep was interrupted because of the jetlag a couple of times. I woke up just before 9. I didn't want to come here unshaved and stinky, so it took a little bit longer than I wanted..."

Her eyes shined and she laughed, "Do you really care what I think about your appearance?... I told you already that you look very much like my loving late husband..."

I didn't know how to answer, so I shut up and continued eating.

During breakfast we were mostly silent, each one sneaked a peek at the other once in a while.

As I mentioned before, her rear side showed pleasant femininity.

The front was not bad either. The delicate features of her face had a couple of wrinkles that disclosed her age. Otherwise I would have guessed that she was around 30 years old... Her ample breasts were nice and round with dark pink nipples. A sudden urge to lick them crossed my mind and made me smile.

"Rodney, what is so funny?..."

"I looked at you and thought that you looked much younger..."

Michaela blushed... She seemed to be prone to blushing... It happened several times around me already...

"Rodney, you... look good too..."

I was speechless. But then I recalled that her deceased husband looked somewhat like me...

When we were about to finish breakfast, I said, "I plan to stroll around and explore the area. People were saying that there are tennis courts, volleyball court and plenty of watersports around. I'll see what are the options for the next 2 days."

Michaela stayed quiet for a moment and then whispered, "When you are done with your sports, can you please stop by my villa?"

"Sure I can, but I do not know what time I'll be finished..."

"Don't worry about it. I'll be inside until you show up..."

As I was leaving Michaela's villa, I saw a group of young guys holding tennis rackets and Wilson balls.

I asked them if I could join them.

One of the guys looked at me up and down, "Hey mate, are you good?..."

"I hope so..."

"Come with us."

I played with a couple of the Australians. They were better than me. I lost 6:2 and 6:4 to one guy and 6:3, 6:7, 6:4 to another. It was an excellent exercise. I was sweating like a pig...

I went back and knocked on Michaela's door.

She was probably dozing at the time, because it took her more than a minute to open the door.

"Michaela, I played tennis and I am too sweaty now. Let me go to my room, take a shower and I'll back soon."

"You don't need to change clothes, so you can take your shower here... If you wish..."

"OK. I'll be out in 15."

Her shower was slightly different than mine, but after minor trial and error I was able to adjust the temperature to my satisfaction.

I just grabbed the soap, when the door opened and Michaela entered.

"I forgot to give you a towel... and then I thought that if you wanted, I could help you soap your back..."

I stared at her cute face.

We both knew what she was trying to say...

"Yes Micaela, I would love to get your help..."

I turned my back to her.

It was supposed to make her feel more comfortable, knowing that I did not watch what she was doing.

She began by soaping my shoulders. She was very thorough and methodical, slowly descending to my back.

She stopped when she reached my lower back.

I didn't turn around, so she didn't have to look at me, "I was under the impression that doing my back meant 'doing EVERYTHING on my back side..."

I heard her gasp. Then she mumbled, "You ask for a lot... OK..."

Michaela used both her small palms to scrub my ass cheeks moving from the sides toward the middle.

I felt them shaking... The closer her hands came to my anus, the more aroused I became.

My cock began to engorge and rise up...

She finished with very light soaping of my crack.

With my back still toward her I said, "Michaela, you did a great job. I would love it if you do my front as well..."

Her breathing increased. I could easily hear it...

I imagined the wheels in her brain turning 'To do or not to do..."

Then she whispered, "Rodney, you are not fair..."

"Michaela, I wouldn't call it a 'fair' issue... I think that we both want the same thing. I am trying to make the first move..."

"...Close your eyes and turn around..."

With my eyes shut, I slowly rotated 180 degrees, standing still in front of her.

I heard her respiration stop. She must have noticed my half erect prick!...

Again she started with my upper chest, descending gradually to my flat tummy, stopping at my navel...

"Michaela, please continue..."

After a pause of about 2 minutes (that felt like an hour!), her trembling hand was working it's way down.

My dick anticipated her approaching touch and extended further.

My eyelids opened just a slit. I had to look at her...

She was staring at my pole as if hypnotized.

Her palm moved to the base of my organ and then she tried to encircle the girth.

Only 3/4 of the circumference was covered.

Michaela sighed and enveloped my shaft with both hands.

Her focus stayed on my fully hardened member.

Both hands started moving up together, reaching the spongy head. She caressed it.

Her face displayed... lust...

I stayed quiet, letting her get used to her assignment without distractions.

Then her hands moved downward and gradually resumed bobbing motion.

I felt her hands stop shivering and her bobbing became more rapid.

I caressed her hair gently.

Then I lowered my hand to her face, tracing her luscious lips lightly.

Few seconds later her mouth opened for me.

I inserted my thumb. Her lips closed over it and she sucked on it.

I came closer to her and my cock touched her upper tummy. She moaned.

My other hand found her full breast and massaged it. Her nip stiffened immediately.

She moaned louder and her legs began to quiver.

"Michaela dear, it's slippery in here. I don't want you to fall down. Let's wash our soap away and get to bed..."

She didn't respond.

I opened the water with a gentle stream until both of us had no soap left on our bodies.

Then I grabbed the nearest towel and carefully dried her.

Michaela did not move. Her eyes were closed.

I dried myself too.

Then I hugged her shoulder, led her to bed and laid her on her back.

She opened her eyes and glanced at me expressionless.

I stood in front of her, placed her hand on my engorged prick and the other one around my sac.

As she was gently caressing my testicles, her other palm moved up and down on my shaft.

I closed the gap between us. My cock was now few inches from her face.

Her wide eyes displayed pure desire...

I pulled her head slowly toward me.

She sighed and opened her lips slightly. She kissed it.

A drop of precum appeared on top. She licked it.

I stayed motionless, letting her take her time and do it her own way, using her own rhythm.

Michaela kissed the mushroomed head again and then her mouth opened wider.

Her jaw began adjusting to the large head. About a minute later it nestled in her mouth.

She was licking and sucking it softly.

A moment later her eyes looked at me, while her mouth started pulling my cock deeper and deeper.

Once half of my dick was inside, I felt a membranous obstacle.

It must have been the border of the mouth with her pharynx. She gagged mildly and the other space opened. She put her hands on my hips and pulled me further in... Seconds later her chin touched my sac!...

Michaela's eyes brightened and her full mouth cautiously bobbed back and forth, gradually increasing the pace.

Every time it went in all the way, I was feeling my cock was crossing that barrier...

If you saw Linda Lovelace performing her famous act in Deep Throat, it felt exactly the same...

I was fast approaching a point of no return!

I pulled out of her mouth. She gazed at me, trying to understand what I wanted.

"Michaela, you give the best blow ever... I am thrilled to have you do it tomorrow for your painting. But I think that right now both of us want more than that..."

Her eyes closed and she nodded 'yes'.

I lied by her side, lifted her chin and kissed her.

Her lips spread for me and her tongue penetrated my mouth, revealing her desire, that she tried to hide all this time...

In minutes my mouth was nibbling on her nipple, while my fingers were tweaking the inside of her moist snatch, playing with her puffy clit. At the same time her hands were busy stroking my aching cock and directing it toward her hungry cunt.

By now we were both too horny for a foreplay...

"Rodney, please fuck me. Since my husband died I haven't had sex. I really need it now..."

"Yes dear..."

No major planning and no preparations... I spread her legs and conquered her pussy in one powerful shove.

Michaela's body shuddered and she screamed, "YES! I am... am cum... CUMMING!!!..."

Obviously she was on the verge of a climax when I just went in!

I continued pounding her helpless body, hearing her groans intermingled with whimpering.

It took me 5 more minutes to reach my own orgasm, before erupting deep in her pussy.

Afterwards I hugged her, letting her recover in my arms.

I kissed her gently and she opened her eyes.

She smiled at me, "I wanted you from the first moment I saw you naked on the shore... You looked so much like my deceased husband... Your erection looked like his too. So I stopped to watch you. You woke up and caught me peeking and I felt like a voyeur... By the way, the picture of him standing with a hard cock was his idea. It was sunset time and I was sucking him. He wanted his 'porno picture' for posterity. Then I finished him off..."

I embraced her body, enjoying the feeling of her soft tits against my chest.

In a short time Michaela and I fell asleep.

We woke up about an hour and a half later.

She hugged me, sniffing my chest, "Rodney, how much time do you need after cumming to be able to have an erection again?..."

I smirked, "Is the lady hungry again already?!"

She chortled, "I won't object to have another roll in the hey, but my original intention was much more prosaic. The sunset is an hour and 20 minutes from now..."

ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers
12