Rodney's Travels - Croatia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I faked a sigh, "Michaela, I doubt that I'll be able to make it happen by myself... However, with an appropriate suction it is more likely to succeed..."

She laughed, "I had no doubt that your deviant intentions will come into play sooner or later! I'll let you on a secret. It took me several months to learn how to give head properly and then several more weeks to actually like doing it. And then, according to my husband, I became the best at it he's ever met. And trust me, he had a lot of sexperience with many women before me... The same evening I took the picture, my intention was simply to show his wonderful naked body, but his request was to remember how hard he was after I blew him and before I swallowed his present... Now to comment on your proposal... I have no intention to negate on my fun sucking you. I'll make sure that you are hard and fully extended when I paint you. In case it takes me too much time to complete it and your dick starts deflating, I'll stop painting, resume sucking, make certain that you are ready again and then continue painting... Now IF you are a good boy, you'll experience what 'happy ending' down my throat feels like..."

My mind was struggling with a single question, 'Is this the same woman who initially behaved like a puritan?!...'

These thoughts were enough for my cock to start another ascent.

Michaela noticed it and smiled, "I see that you don't really need me to get a stiffy... That's OK, I am not offended... So, during sunset I'll stay all the time at the painting area..."

I pleaded, "No Michaela, you didn't understand... my cock planned to thank you for the generous offer! He won't listen to me, decided to be naughty and get hard..."

She mumbled, "I don't understand why men prefer to fuck my mouth rather than my pussy... But as long as I like it too, I'll let you enjoy it..."

Michaela prepared her colors, brushes and the incomplete canvas inside the room, 4 yards from the glass door.

Five minutes before sunset I opened the door and stood there sideways.

Michaela knelt in front of me and chuckled realizing that my pole was at half mast.

Her mouth engulfed it. With her hands around my butt cheeks, she slowly but surely pulled me deeper inside.

Two minutes later I was all in! Her expert lips started milking me.

Even if I didn't want it, there was no way I'd prevent my penis from expanding and extending to it's maximum!...

When Michaela felt it being rigid, she removed it from her throat.

It immediately jumped upward as if complaining about being let go...

She moved quickly to her canvas.

With her right hand she used the brush, while her left one... massaged her tit gently!

The view was very erotic!

I wasn't sure if she did it for me to keep my erection as long as possible, or she was horny and decided to play with herself...

After 5 minutes her left hand moved to her cunt. She spread her legs and inserted 2 fingers deep inside...

Three minutes later she finished the painting. She smiled and pointed it in my direction.

In the painting my proudly erect cock was aiming to the pinkish sky and was displayed against the background of the setting reddish sun.

Michaela created a beautiful scene where my genitals masked a third of the sun.

My head was directed toward the light outside, thus my face was not shown.

I looked at her art admiringly, "That is very good. Since my face is not seen, you can always claim that it's your husband..."

"Rodney, do you want to go for a dinner now, or you rather do other things?..."

"Michaela dear, I love the end result of your first expertise. The painting... You mentioned that you were an expert in another area as well. I hardly remember what it was... I'd appreciate if you can show me right now, so I don't forget it again..."

She laughed, "I thought you'd never ask..."

For the next 20 minutes my cock got the treatment of it's life. Deep throating fit for a king, accompanied by her tongue dancing and wrapping itself around my girth. Her lips sucked me like the latest generation Dyson.

Her right palm lightly caressed my testicles and a finger of her left poked at my puckered hole...

My orgasm exploded like a freight train bumping into a high sky building...

I was never good at math, but my estimate at the time was that I ejaculated about 2 gallons of semen...

I could barely stand on my feet when this amazing woman completed her mission...

She was an A+ in my book!

"Ah Rodney... your juice tasted like honey with a touch of oily bitterness..."

"Michaela, I start understanding your prior discussion about why you wanted to remember your late husband before munching on his cock... But in my opinion, instead of an erect cock, a better picture would have shown your mouth wrapped around it during sunset..."

"It is not a bad idea, but I cannot paint it, because I do not see myself during the act. I can try and do it from memory on the second canvas, but I'll still need you to pose for me..."

"Lady, if we agree to keep the price the same as before, I'll agree to sign a contract for 100 paintings..."

12