Rodney's travels. French Riviera

Story Info
Meeting 2 young Australian girls.
6.3k words
4.43
13.6k
7
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,217 Followers

This is the second story in the series about Rodney's travels.

For some background about Rodney, I recommend to read first the initial paragraph in 'Rodney's travels. Manaus Brazil.'

For many years I have been fascinated by stories about the French Riviera. The beautiful summer weather, Cannes festival, Monte Carlo casino, James Bond movies, clothing optional beaches. And of course, the unforgettable Brigitte Bardot...

One day a friend of mine told me that he planned to go to the Riviera and stay there with his family in an Airbnb for 3 weeks. I didn't want to be there with the whole family, but flying with my friend one way was a decent idea, especially because at the time I didn't have a better place to go to... And I was between girlfriends.

My plan was to reach the Riviera and start my trip on my own, hopefully I'd find interesting people to share time with...

The flight was long and an overnighter. We landed in Nice at 10:30 am on a sunny day.

I was lucky that my reserved room at the Hyatt Regency was ready early...

It was a king size bed room with a sea view on the second floor.

The view from the balcony was A M A Z I N G!!!

The first half an hour I arranged my stuff in the fancy drawers. I shaved and took a short shower.

Then I put my swimsuit on, took a large towel and went to the luxurious blue beach, that was a short distance walk from the hotel.

There were many shops selling swimsuits, boats, diving & fishing equipment and souvenirs. The shops were crowded with foreign speaking tourists. The place was too noisy and way too busy for me.

I moved to a quieter place, about 200 yards away.

I put my towel on a reclining chair, spread some sunblock lotion on my face and sat down with my sunglasses and hat adding some protection.

The sun was warm and pleasant. Mild breeze made it even more enjoyable. I closed my eyes.

My half dozing was interrupted by a nasty large ball hitting my tummy.

I opened my eyes and saw against the sun a young blond girl of around 20-25 years old approaching my seat.

She tried to speak French, but her accent was Australian.

I interrupted her apology with a smile, "Lady, I think that it will be easier if you say it in English..."

She smiled back, "My name is Cindy. I am sorry that we hit you with our ball. I hope it didn't hurt too much..."

I looked at her partner. The other girl was somewhat taller, with short hair and darker features.

"Cindy, it's OK. It didn't hurt much. Are you girls staying at the Hyatt too?"

"No, we stay at Beau Rivage, not far from here. It's smaller, but a cute hotel..."

"How long you plan to be in Nice?"

"Sharon and I reserved our room for 3 nights. After that we'll drive to Saint Tropez before flying back home to Sidney."

I chuckled, "So you are Cindy from Sidney..."

She laughed. Her laugh was very contagious and I joined her giggle.

Her friend came by, "Hi, I am Sharon. I am the one who threw the ball that hit you. So sorry..."

Both girls were standing between me and the sun, so their faces appeared too dark to see any details.

"Sharon, since it was your fault that the ball hit me so hard... You know, I may need to go to an emergency room to check if one of my organs got damaged or... God forbid, broken... But I will consider forgiving you girls if both of you join me for a 5 o'clock Happy Hour cheese & drink at the Hyatt..."

Cindy smiled, "I see... So you are the blackmailer type... Sharon, what do you say?"

Sharon stared at me seriously, "Mister, we don't even know your name. In fact, the only common denominator we have with you is... the English language!"

I stood up and bowed to both girls, "Rodney at your service."

They smiled.

"Girls, I just arrived from America. I will be here all alone at the Hyatt for the next 3 days. I'd be honored if you joined me to my first French Happy Hour..."

Cindy gazed at Sharon, who stayed silent.

Cindy warmly, "OK, we'll be at the Hyatt lobby at 5 pm. Would you rather now sit by yourself and get a tan or play ball with us?..."

I laughed, "It may be safer for me to play with you than be in the line of fire when I am not ready..."

In the beginning we just threw the ball randomly, but then Sharon suggested one of us be in the middle, trying to catch the ball being tossed by the others two.

Pretty soon it became obvious that while Cindy enjoyed playing together, Sharon was much more competitive, trying to dominate the game. I let her feel that she was the better ball handler...

I was now in a better position to look at the two girls. Cindy was about 5'3", 120lbs with long blond hair, cute face and small body frame. Sharon was around 5'7", 140lbs, short black hair, pretty face and more curvaceous. Her flat tummy was contrasted by the C-cup breasts and wider hips. She was quite a beauty, but... it was clear that Cindy had a warmer personality...

After an hour of playing ball and small chat about Australia (Mostly about the frequent fires there and the unique animals that live there), we separated.

Instead of eating at a restaurant, I grabbed a baguette sandwich from one of the kiosks on the street. Excellent!

Then I went back to the hotel, took another short shower to get rid of the sand and salty sweat and napped.

I woke up at 4:30 pm and dressed up with nice blue pants and a new white shirt.

I watched myself in the mirror. I may not be the most objective guy in the world, but I looked good...

At 4:55 I went down to the lobby. The 2 girls were standing by the valet area and chatted. I came from around the corner, so they weren't aware of my presence yet, which allowed me some time to look at them again in a well luminated place.

Cindy was smallish, but her body was well proportioned. High heel shoes increased her perceived height. Her blond hair flowed freely and served as a nice frame to her delicate face. A short greenish dress complimented her blond hair beautifully.

Sharon's face was really very pretty! She wore a 2 piece suit, that actually hid the stunning curves I saw earlier on the beach. She seemed much more conservative and formal than Cindy...

I approached them. "Thank you for making time to join me in my first day here... Without you I would have been very lonely... Both of you ladies look amazing! I am honored to have you as my company this afternoon..."

Sharon checked me up and down and smirked.

Cindy smiled warmly, "You are so tall!... And YOU look good too..."

"Girls, let's go upstairs, have a table by the window, lose ourselves in the intoxicating view of the Mediterranean and enjoy the cheese and wine..."

By the time we arrived on the restaurant balcony, there were only 2 available tables left with open view to the sea. I sat down to make sure that our table doesn't get occupied and the 2 women went to bring some cheese, other snacks and wine.

There was a small line.

I noticed that Sharon was having serious face talking in a firm tone, while Cindy sounded as if apologizing for something.

Once they came back, it was my turn to explore the food table.

The cheese tray had 15 kinds of cheese, from Goat cheese to Boursin, from Brie to Camembert... Most of the cheeses were new to me. I took small piece of each and poured for myself a glass of Merlot.

I sat by Cindy's side and watched the small waves hitting the shore. "Girls, isn't it an awesome view?..."

Sharon mumbled, "Yes. It is a nice view."

I tried to sound more enthusiastic, "Just wait. In an hour or so, you'll see a better view during sunset time. I've read about the Riviera's pretty sunsets, and this hotel balcony is famously situated to enjoy them..."

Cindy touched my hand. "So tell us about yourself."

"I am 30 years old. These days I work as an independent contractor for a software company. As part of my job I travel more than most Americans. I have no children and was never married... What about you two?"

Cindy hesitated before answering, "We live in Sidney Australia. We jointly own a small boutique that sells European style clothes. We did very well last year, so we decided to reward ourselves with a trip to the famous French Riviera... This is our third day here. We like it. I just wish that more people speak English..."

As she was talking, a small band started playing dance music. Three couples moved to the dance floor.

"Girls, anyone wish to dance?"

Sharon blushed, "I am not much into dancing..." But Cindy said, "Yes Rodney. I'd love to dance, but take it easy on me... My high heels may cause some problems..."

"Cindy, I was told that foreigners here behave the way they wish... Here, look at me." I removed my shoes and remained with only my socks on.

Cindy removed her shoes too and sighed, "It feels much better..."

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the dance floor. She was a much better dancer than me.

My embarrassment was magnified by the music itself. The band played variety of songs from many countries. The rhythm was unfamiliar...

Cindy had no problems. She put my one hand on her waist and held the other, forcing me to follow her lead...

It was funny - A big man being pulled on the floor by a small woman...

I whispered, "You are so cute... Trying to teach a bull how to dance to foreign tune..."

"Rodney, I really like you... Since the morning you are trying to be nice to us..."

"Cindy I like you too. But I get the feeling that Sharon is much less interested in me being around you..."

Cindy stared at me. She seemed like she was about to say something, but then she regretted it and remained quiet.

After several heroic attempts by the very courageous Cindy to teach a clumsy man to dance, we eventually went back to our table. Both of us were smiling, admitting defeat...

Meantime the sunset was at it's peak.

Sharon was chugging her wine and was immersed in the scenic view, totally oblivious to our presence.

I sat down. Cindy went behind Sharon's chair and hugged her friend, whispering something in her ear.

Sharon smiled. She glanced at me for a second or two and then focused again on the nice sunset.

Once the sky turned black, most people were leaving the room.

I said, "Girls, my jetlag is killing me. I think that sleeping will be my best medicine. But I really liked your company... Thank you again! By the way, tomorrow is a Japanese holiday. If you don't have anything better to do, we can celebrate it together in my room. Think about it and if you are interested, let me know in the morning by leaving me a phone message. I need to know early, because I have to prepare stuff for it. Again, if you care to join me, we'll start at 6 pm..."

In spite of their protests, I accompanied them to their small hotel and then returned back.

Half an hour later I was sound asleep.

I woke up by a cruel phone ring that wouldn't stop.

It was a message from Cindy, "We'll be at your room by 6 pm."

I looked at the clock. It was 9 am already.

At 10 I had a tasty buffet breakfast and then asked the concierge about his recommendation to explore the city.

His suggestion was to stroll downtown and later near the shore.

In retrospect, he was right and it was beautiful.

All the colorful shops, smells of freshly cooked foods... I enjoyed it a lot.

For lunch I sat at a small corner restaurant and munched on homemade meal. Escargot for appetizer, cooked pork with boiled potatoes as the main dish and for dessert a huge Napoleon cake...

Then I remembered about the evening Japanese holiday party and decided to make it a traditional one.

In an Asian store down the street I bought 3 pretty kimonos, Japanese scents & candles, some decorations, 3 kinds of sake, freshly made variety of sushi rolls and several different mochis for dessert.

I carried everything to my room and decorated it.

Then I went to the spa area. It was a large one with an exercise room, an indoor pool and a small jacuzzi.

Half an hour of exercise on treadmill, elliptical and weights plus 15 minutes of swimming and I felt like new...

I relaxed in the jacuzzi, ignoring other guests nearby.

At 5 pm I went back to my room to prepare.

I sat in the tab for 20 minutes and then showered.

My brown pants with light yellow tight shirt looked good on me.

I checked again that everything was in order- Right temperatures for the sushi & Sake (two large bottles of cold sake and one big bottle of warm sake). I even found a radio station with oriental songs...

At 6 pm the girls were at my door.

I let them in, showing them the nice view from the balcony. They sat there admiring the scenery.

In the meantime I poured sake into 3 large glasses, "Ladies, cheers to the Japanese holiday. I visited Japan once and I loved the country with it's unique mentality, traditions, foods and drinks. Try the sake and see if you like it. I also bought a sweeter sake. Then I definitely want you to try the warm sake too..."

Sharon finished her glass in no time.

Cindy looked at her and slowly sipped her wine, "It's a good wine, but I like a sweeter kind..."

I brought the other sake and filled their glasses with it.

Again, Sharon chugged it all in seconds... Cindy tasted it and smiled, "This is much better!"

"Good! Now ladies, let's make it a real celebration. I have here 3 new kimonos. The black and white one is for me. The colorful floral ones are for you two. You can go to the bathroom, remove all your clothes and put on the kimonos. I'll do the same here. Once you are done, we'll sit on the rug and eat like they do in Japan."

When they came from the bathroom, Cindy was smiling. Sharon was blushing...

Cindy's belt was tight, highlighting her small feminine stature.

Sharon's body was a classic Playboy type, with the kimono barely able to cover her ample tits... The upper part of her cleavage peeked naughtily above the kimono line... I guess I bought the wrong one for her physique...

I served the chilled sushi on a large tray. Some had cooked meat in them and some raw meat or fish.

Sharon was quiet. Cindy was cheerful and chatty.

I brought the warm sake and asked if anyone was interested. Sharon lifted her empty glass. I filled it.

Sharon's glass emptied in a couple of minutes...

Both Cindy and I were more cautious and drank slowly.

I looked at Cindy, "You know, the kimono looks very good on you. You ARE pretty. The kimono hugs your body and shows nicely all your assets..."

Cindy glanced at me and in a joyful voice said, "Rodney, the kimono looks very good on you too. Well, it shows your asset as well..."

I stared down and noticed that my cock was pushing the front of my kimono forward... I blushed.

But Cindy didn't seem upset! She actually sounded happy...

Did the alcohol cause Cindy to be jolly about my bulging dick?...

And what about Sharon? She was the bigger enigma here...

I smiled at Cindy, "Sorry about my predicament. I think that the two of you look very sexy in your kimonos... Hopefully my pole will calm down soon..."

Cindy chuckling, "Oh don't worry, we won't tell anybody... However... it keeps growing!"

Her stare at my groin became more intense and as a result my member continued it's upward motion...

She whispered, "Rodney, I don't want you to suffer, do you need help?..."

I gazed at her. Speechless... Knowing that her sudden 'openness' is likely a result of her alcohol intake.

She approached me, constantly looking at my face.

She touched my groin over my kimono and slowly massaged it.

Sharon watched silently Cindy's hand on my body.

Cindy looked back at Sharon and continued massaging me.

Without thinking, my hand began trailing Cindy's upper body, reaching her smallish boob.

The nipple protruded forward, inviting my hand to teak it harder. She moaned.

Cindy again watched Sharon reaction, but Sharon just kept observing without showing emotions...

Cindy whispered to me, "Rodney, wait a minute. I want to have Sharon here with us..."

Cindy went to Sharon, hugged her softly, lifted her chin and... kissed her on her lips.

She whispered something in Sharon's ear. Sharon stared at her, but didn't respond.

Cindy kissed Sharon again, this time her hand was moving to Sharon breast. She fondly kneaded it and then pulled Sharon's hand to her perky tit. Both were now massaging the other one's boob.

Cindy whispered again in Sharon's ear, this time in a more stern tone. Sharon sighed and then nodded up and down.

Cindy signaled to me to join them.

I moved behind Cindy, cupping her free breast.

I kissed her neck and she shivered.

My hand invaded her kimono, touching her smooth skin.

My dick was fast becoming engorged...

As my hand was exploring Cindy's treasures, her hand exposed Sharon's glorious mammary.

It was one of the most gorgeous tit I've ever seen - Perfect size, no sag, bulging hard dark nipple...

I ogled it, imagining how it would taste in my mouth...

But I didn't dare touching Sharon unless invited...

In the meantime my hand reached down to Cindy's cunt. My finger penetrated the moist orifice.

Cindy's body shook again and her hand moved downward on Sharon's body toward her pussy.

I took Cindy's free hand and put it on my aching erect cock.

Her fingers exposed my tool and then her small palm started bobbing it slowly up and down.

Only about 3/4 of my girth was covered by her small hand...

She whispered, "You are huge!"

I inserted two fingers into her now soaked vagina and massaged the front wall. Cindy shrieked and both her hands started moving faster.

Then Cindy's hand that was originally working on Sharon's body moved to mine.

She pulled my hand and placed it on Sharon's perfect boob.

I looked at Sharon. She stared at me as if challenging me to find any flaw in her amazing body.

Her breast was somewhat heavy, warm, very smooth and extremely appetizing looking...

I couldn't resist. I moved forward and took her hard nipple in my mouth....

It was a fantastic feeling. Sharon watched me as I got the courage to suck it harder. She moaned.

Cindy's right hand was still bobbing my cock, as her left one was gently exploring Sharon's pussy.

Sharon slowly spread her legs for Cindy's probing fingers. Her breathing quickened.

Cindy pushed Sharon to lie down on her back. Then she opened Sharon's kimono, exposing her flawless body.

Subsequently, Cindy removed completely her own kimono and assumed a 69 position on Sharon.

Sharon began lapping on Cindy's cunt folds.

Cindy signaled to me to join her licking Sharon's snatch. She didn't have to repeat it twice...

Seconds later my face was buried in Sharon's pussy, smelling her sweet aroma and drinking her dripping love juice.

Gradually my tongue reached upward, teasing Sharon's clit. Her body convulsed once.

I pushed 2 fingers into her tunnel and started a gentle massage of her G spot.

Sharon's body was now shaking. Whimpering sounds came from her busy mouth.

It was obvious that the girl was very close to an orgasm.

I knelt between her legs, tickled her wet labia with my mushroomed head and slowly pushed it in.

I was surprised to feel how tight she was!

And I was horny like hell!...

I penetrated extremely slowly, Hoping that I'd be all in by the time I cum...

As I was driving gently in, Sharon incoherent sounds continued and her body's jiggling gradually intensified.

After a long time that felt like years, my sac met her opening. I waited for a moment, letting her narrow pussy accommodate my large girth.

Then patiently and slowly I began pounding her stretched hole. It still felt very tight, but very wet as well...

Few minutes have passed and my cock was sliding harder and faster.

Then, without warning, Sharon's body jumped up, almost lifting me with it, followed by a series of massive shaking.

ragal2
ragal2
1,217 Followers
12