Rodney's travels. French Riviera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers

Every couple of seconds a loud scream escaped her beautiful lips that were covered by Cindy's cunt.

Sharon's climax lasted about a minute. Cindy barely held on...

Cindy looked at me smiling and waited patiently for Sharon's body to recover completely.

Then she rolled over and stared at me. I removed my very hard tortured dick from Sharon's vagina.

I glanced back at Cindy.

"God! Your cock is giant! I would love to try it... but promise me to be very careful..."

"Yes dear. I will..."

Cindy spread her legs for me and I began the pleasurable task of shoving my erect prick into a second hole.

Interestingly and in spite of Cindy's small stature, her pussy adjusted to my cock much faster than Sharon's...

Two minutes into it and my dick was all in. Cindy's eyes were shut and moans were barely heard.

My arousal level was so high that at one point I had to pinch the base of my cock to prevent it from exploding.

Once the reflex abated, I began fucking Cindy in earnest.

Her climb toward the big 'O' was rapid.

Within moments she grabbed my ass cheeks, her body extended, muscles stiffened and then her body started shaking. Cindy's climax was a good one...

Now that I was free to cum too, my pounding became more serious.

I didn't care about anything else... My cock dug inside of her like an electric drill, trying to reach her throat...

It was plowing her used cunt mercilessly until I couldn't take it anymore. I erupted inside her, drowning her in a sea of semen!

Cindy's orgasm continued unabated for few more minutes and then gradually she recovered.

She stared wide eyed at my deflating cock, "How did you manage to insert this monster into me?!... Damn, this was a very powerful climax! Thank God I have an IUD in... BTW, you don't have an STD, do you?..."

I smiled, "Not that I know of..."

I looked at Sharon, who was curled in a fetal position with her eyes closed.

I whispered to Cindy, "What's wrong with Sharon?"

She whispered back, "We live together as a lesbian couple for 3 years now. I am bisexual and I had boyfriends before. But as far as I know, Sharon never had sex with a man before..."

"So how come I didn't feel that she was virgin?"

"Because we often play with vibrators and dildos, that eventually ruptured her hymen... I am sure that she would resist your sexual overtures, but I saw how much alcohol she swallowed... I just hope that she won't hate both of us later!..."

"Cindy dear, it's becoming late. I think that walking you two to your hotel is a bad idea. The wine was stronger than we all thought it would be. You girls can sleep here in my king size bed and I'll ask the receptionist for another available room for the night. I'd rather Sharon wakes up in bed with YOU, while I am not around. But later on, if both of you do not hate me too much, I would love to spend time with you..."

The next morning I elected to go back to the beach. The same place I sat the other day was available. I put a large hotel towel on the soft sand, spread a touch of sunblock lotion on my face and was ready to catch some tan.

A couple of French speaking girls in their 20s were strolling in front of me. Both were topless. One was skinny and had small, barely there tits. The other one was chunkier and her massive boobs sagged under their heavy weights.

'These massive breasts are going to reach the floor by the time she is 40,' I was thinking to myself...

"Hey handsome! Not even 24 hours and you are you already ogling other girls..."

Cindy and Sharon were chuckling.

Sharon had a light blue bikini that accentuated her gorgeous curves. 'What an amazing specimen...' I thought,

Cindy wore a yellowish tiny bikini that barely covered her assets.

I whistled appreciatively.

Cindy laughed loudly, "Rodney, it's too late! we caught your wandering eyes following the woman with the biggest tits on the beach. Sorry buddy, but even if we put on a scale our 4 boobs together, the total weight won't reach her one massive breast... I guess you are fascinated by XXXXXX-large size!..."

"I was just thinking about this poor girl in 20 years... How are you girls doing this beautiful morning?"

Cindy looked at Sharon, "I feel GREAT! Though Sharon is, how shall I say it... conflicted..."

I glanced at Sharon, "You don't talk much... Please tell me SOMETHING... I can take it if you hate me for what I did to you last night. But, please, say how you feel... what you think..."

"Rodney, I do not hate you. I think that last night I drank too much sake. It clouded my judgment... At the time YOU didn't know that I consider myself a lesbian! Many details of yesterday's encounter were nicely explained to me by Cindy this morning. I still recall how you initially tried to penetrate me very gently. Frankly, it felt good and even better than the accessory we girls put in when guys are not part of the deal. BUT, then your big organ was stretching me too much, literally causing pain! At some point my pussy expanded enough for me to begin enjoying the action, especially when Cindy's clit was in my face... Then you began a rough ride that felt like a rape. I don't remember much after that... In summary, the experience had good points and... less than good ones. Today my opinion about myself has changed from being 6 on the Kinsey scale to being a 5, meaning I am still a lesbian, but under certain circumstances, incidental encounters with men may happen..."

I looked at her lovingly, "Sharon, you can't imagine how good you made me feel with your speech. Yes, I understand that I wasn't perfect, that I was doing something without your CONSCIOUS consent, but at least I tried. If you don't hate me, that good enough for me... So now that the two of you are here, we can get a tan together, enjoy the cool water or stroll on the beach. Any preferences?"

Sharon laughed, "Since you still owe me for yesterday's unspeakable act, you'll have to buy us ice cream... Then we can stroll and look around. Cindy came up with a crazy idea, but I am still reluctant..."

I looked at Cindy who was unusually quiet for her customary bubbly nature.

"Well... on the way here we saw many topless women around... I thought that we could do the same!... What do you think???"

"Girls, do you see me drooling or it's all in my mind?... As a man I would definitely love to watch you girls expose your tits! And yes, just like every normal man around, you may catch me ogle you, but so what? The two of you have different bodies, but each one of you is very sexy in her own way!... Except for me you don't know anybody here and I already saw you naked! Just enjoy the body freedom, and let the sun caress all of you!"

Cindy stared at Sharon pleadingly.

"OK. I give up."

Minutes later we were walking along the shore, all three of us topless, Cindy between me and Sharon.

I was watching a cruise ship in the horizon when Cindy blurted, "Guys, an unofficial survey of people on the beach revealed something interesting..."

We stopped and waited for her to continue.

"95% of the men we passed by were unabashedly staring at Sharon magnificent tits, with 20% spare a moment to peek at mine too. Yet 70% of women checked out Rodney's assets, with more than 50% of them checking us girls too... Do you think that my research is valid? Should I publish it in the Journal of Sexual Medicine or write about it in Literotica?!..."

We all laughed. "Girls, both of you look amazing. Since here on the beach being topless is OK, staring and ogling is OK too... as long as nobody bothers the subjects..."

Cindy chuckled, "nicely said. And I noticed that you neglected to address the fact that Sharon IS the main target... You know, I think that I am luckier than Sharon... I get to play with HER gorgeous ones, while she got the short straw playing with my little ones..."

Sharon looked fondly at Cindy and said, "First of all, I can play with my breasts too and you know it, because you frequently want me to entertain and arouse you by doing it... Second, your small boobs are perky and tasty. I love them!..."

"Girls, isn't it enough that your sexy tits are giggling constantly in front of my eyes? You need to also remind me that I have irresistible bodies by my side with an invisible sign saying 'Look but don't touch'... My little brain is hard enough to move a truck..."

Yes, my caged stiff dick was pointing upward, with less than an inch from bursting off my Speedo...

Both girls gazed at it and chuckled. It was especially nice to see Sharon getting out of her previously closed shell...

Cindy, "Rodney, all 3 of us can have a lunch in one of the many small restaurants on the beach and then have a shower followed by a short nap. I promised Sharon that later the us 2 girls can play around. Now if Sharon agrees, we can do it and you'll watch, provided that you don't interfere. It will teach you what lesbians REALLY like in bed. If you are going to be a good boy until we are finished, I think that I'll let your monster plow me too..."

I looked at Sharon, praying that she'd agree...

"Cindy, I see that you want to torture this poor soul before letting him in your pants... OK..."

I was happy. I kissed both girls and we searched for a restaurant.

After eating simple street food, we went to my room.

The girls took a shower together. I didn't want to push my luck so I didn't join them. They were giggling...

An hour later (!) they exited the bathroom smiling.

I was in the shower for 20 minutes. When I came out the girls were sound asleep. Sharon was on one side and Cindy was in the middle, leaving some space for me. Few minutes later I was out as well.

Sharon woke up first and went to the bathroom. Upon her return, the bathroom door slammed, waking me up.

My eyes wandered again over her striking figure...

I wondered, if there is a God, why he would create a perfect woman's body that is out of limits for men...

She saw me ogle her body and smiled, "Sorry buddy, but it's Cindy & me time!..."

I went to make coffee with my cock at half mast.

Sharon, "Rodney, as the phrase says, 'Good things come to those who wait...'. I heard Cindy being generous, so take it easy until your time comes..."

Cindy woke up smelling the coffee. "Can I have a cup too?"

It was nice to notice the three of us walking naked in the room as if we knew each other intimately for 20 years!

Cindy sipped the coffee and commented, "It's too hot... but it's not sweet enough for me!... Sharon, come here and be nice... Spread your legs the way I like it. I want some honey in my coffee..."

Sharon smiled, then left her half full cup on the dresser and moved in front of Cindy.

She caressed her long blond hair and then bent and smelled it.

Her hand slipped to Cindy's cheek, lightly tickling her earlobe.

The hand moved lower still, stroking her smooth neck, continuing to her smallish tits. The nipples were already hard. She tweaked a nipple between 2 fingers causing Cindy to moan...

My free cock that was tilted upward already, engorged further...

Cindy sipped from her hot coffee and put the plastic cup on a nearby table.

With the hot liquid still in her mouth she kissed Sharon's exposed labia.

Sharon shivered. Was it the hot coffee? The arousing touch?...

I had to restrain myself from joining the highly erotic live show...

Cindy lapped Sharon's cunt in a circular way, while Sharon tried to push her midriff forward into Cindy's mouth.

Cindy's tongue danced her way into the open tunnel.

Sharon's right hand squeezed hard her mate's tit. Her left hand crawled to her own divine areola, massaging it roughly. She gazed at me for a couple of seconds showing a victory smile. Then her head extended upward and audible moans filled the room.

Meanwhile Cindy's fingers found their way to Sharon's vagina, digging into the hole, massaging her inside.

Sharon's right hand wrapped itself around Cindy's head, forcing her tongue much deeper into her snatch.

Cindy's fingering accelerated and a third finger was now casually poking Sharon's puckered hole.

A deep groan escaped Sharon luscious lips and her body descended on Cindy's fingers.

Sharon was on her last gasp before the big 'O' and Cindy was there to take her over the edge.

Two fingers plowed Sharon's G spot with the third one gently being shoved in and out of the rear door.

Cindy's free hand massaged her lover's rubbery nipple and her lips sucked hard on Sharon's sensitive clit.

Abruptly Sharon's body stopped moving and then extended all the way.

A loud scream followed, with her body shaking and shivering!...

Sharon's orgasm was out of this world...

My aching cock reminded me that just watching the action wasn't enough...

As Sharon's body dropped to the floor to recover, Cindy turned to me.

Her face was covered with Sharon's love juices and her smile was undeniable...

"You see... that's the way Sharon loves to be treated... Now it's our turn big guy. Show me what you've got!..."

With the girl action serving as our visual foreplay, both Cindy and I were very aroused.

I moved between her legs, tasting her flowing nectar.

My lips barely started to suck on her love button when she whispered, "Rodney, if you continue like that I'll have an orgasm in 10 seconds... Please fuck me! Living with Sharon I hardly get to feel a big hard cock ravages me. I miss it..."

I moved upward, tilted her body slightly sideways and slowly inserted it in, preparing to use the Scissors position.

I pinched her tiny hard nipple.

Her one hand moved to cup her breast and the other rubbed her clit.

When I felt that her vagina adjusted to my size and lubrication was accumulating around my cock, I began thrusting into her with faster speed.

The tortured tunnel was trying to stretch further, but there was a limit to how much it could widen.

The friction was taking both of us into a blissful high...

Almost together we both exploded.

Cindy's eyes became glazed and her body shuddered from side to side. Her mouth opened and she began crying!...

My breathing increased to 100 a minute and my dick expelled it's load onto her cervix with strong jet streams.

With the corner of my eye I saw Sharon moving toward Cindy. She bent her head and lovingly kissed her spread lips. She whispered in her ear, "Cindy we love you..."

Cindy's recovery took much longer than mine and all this time Sharon was fondly kissing her and her hand gently caressing her nude sweaty body.

Eventually Cindy opened her eyes and a wide smile decorated her cute face, "Guys, there is nothing better than giving love and receiving love... I've seen Sharon cumming thousands of times and it's always special to me... Today Rodney filled me with his love and it was AWESOME!!!"

I looked at Sharon. Actually I ogled her terrific body...

Again, I was thinking to myself, 'This heavenly body was meant for sex! Why is it reserved for the wrong gender?!...

I'd like to take everything perfect that God puts in front of me. But this was the first time I found my limit...

And yes, you are right! I am not socially or politically correct and never was...

ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers
12