Rodney's Travels. Jamaica.

Story Info
I found a dream girl on the island.
4.2k words
4.37
9.5k
12
1

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,217 Followers

This year it became cold and even snowy earlier than usual.

It was late November and the temperature already dipped to around 10 degrees Fahrenheit on two consecutive nights. During the day it never rose above 25 degrees!... Brrrr.....

I never liked the winters around here!

It was time to go on a trip to a warmer place.

A friend of mine just came back from Jamaica and told me about the exquisite time he enjoyed there - The weather was perfect, Kingston and Montego Bay had multiple attractions and vibrant nightlife, the Blue hole, bamboo rafting, ziplining...

I have never been to Jamaica before, so I decided to go.

Being by myself it was easy to arrange weekend flights to and from the island and a good lodging place. I chose S boutique hotel on the beach in Montego Bay.

Four days later I arrived to Sangster airport in Montego Bay.

The drive to the hotel took less than 10 minutes.

S boutique hotel is an amazing place on the beach with literally all the amenities...

The first day I just walked around, enjoying the sunny day with temperature in the 80s, beautiful beach with soft white sand, watching the happy people, most of them have never seen snow in their lifetime...

Later I sat by the outdoor pool and had pizza with a specialty rum cocktail. Ah, the good life!...

In the afternoon I rested in front of the TV.

Later I observed the stunning sunset from my balcony. It was so beautiful to see the red sun disappearing into the never ending sea...

I checked the time. It was slightly after 6 pm.

I read about local attractions, so I could plan my stay.

I verified that during my week stay, the weather remained nice...

Once finished, it was almost 8 pm.

My first plan was to go to one of the famous night clubs. I chose Pier 1.

I dressed casually with nice long pants and a tight tee shirt that complimented my physique...

The Uber drive to the club was along the impressive Montego Bay beach and was a short one.

The club itself had many people walking around, eating, but mostly drinking local cocktails and dancing.

I found an empty chair, ordered a drink and relaxed.

At one point my eyes focused on a dark skinned girl that was sitting with another couple not far from me.

She had an exotic beauty that attracted my eyes.

I guess I stared for too long. She glanced at me and caught me eyeing her. She smiled, but then looked at the couple she was with and talked to them.

I continued sitting, checking the dancers, but every now and then my eyes returned to the same girl.

About 15 minutes later the couple stood up and moved to the dance floor.

I ogled the girl, hoping that she'd look at me again.

A minute later she gazed in my direction.

This time her eyes were on me for longer time. I thought of it as a good sign.

I signaled to her if she'd like to dance. She hesitated for awhile , but then to my surprise she nodded 'yes'.

I stood up, approached her and extended my hand, "Hi, my name is Rodney. I am sorry if I stared at you before... I just arrived from the mainland. Your face has an unusual beauty that I couldn't resist... Sorry again..."

She laughed. It was a deep throaty laugh. Then she spoke in a creole accent, "I know. My name is Angelia. My father is Jamaican and my mother is from the Netherlands. The combination is unusual."

"Lady, would you like to dance? I apologize that I am not in Baryshnikov's league, but I'll do my best..."

She chuckled again, "You are new here. We natives do not care if you know HOW to dance or not, as long as you adjust your moves to the rhythm!"

"Angelia, I'll try."

She stood up and I observed her up close for the first time.

Her face was 'almost black'. I mean, it was somewhat lighter than the black faces we see in the USA. She had a short curly dark hair and large piercing eyes. Her lips were thick, luscious and covered with dark red lipstick. She was about 5'6", 150lbs with large chest, slightly rounded tummy and wide hips. Her walk on her high heels shoes emphasized her muscular ass cheeks and was very sexy...

We found a less crowded area on the dance floor and started moving to the beating tune.

We were able to chat only intermittently due to the loud music and the noisy people around.

I found out that she was 27 years old. She was working during the day as an English teacher in elementary school and supplemented her salary by dancing one or two evenings a week with a group of 3 other girls in a string of hotels near by.

I watched her moving to the the music. She was an excellent dancer!

"Angelia, watching you on the dance floor is like seeing you floating... You are such a natural..."

"Well Rodney, I am sorry that I cannot give you a similar compliment, but I think that you are a very handsome man!..."

I smiled at her. She didn't try to pretend or butter me with a fake compliment... Her unusually attractive face & moves were more than 'interesting' to me. They were enticing... I'd call her simply 'HOT'...

After few dances that showed her skills and my 'not so much', I suggested to get some fresh air.

We went outside and enjoyed the breezy air, full moon and spectacular view of the calm sea with the small boats in the distance.

Both of us ordered a Jamaican cocktail and chatted.

I told her about my many prior travels. She said that she envied my lifestyle.

Angelia talked about her dancing gigs and the wish to one day become a high school teacher.

The more we talked, the more comfortable we were with each other.

After about an hour she got a text from the couple she sat with initially.

She stood up and said, "I need to go, but I really liked talking to you..."

"Angelia, I enjoyed your company too! Can we meet again? I can take you to a restaurant..."

"Tomorrow evening our group have a gig at a hotel not far from here. It starts at 8 pm and finishes around 10. Why don't you come there, watch the show and we can talk afterwards."

"I'd love to! I'll be there to cheer you up."

"It will be nice to see you there, but don't cheer me too loudly! I don't wish to be embarrassed..."

"Girl, if you promise to spend time with me after the show, I'll be quiet as a fish..."

Angelia laughed, "Rodney, you are funny. I'll see you there tomorrow."

She gave me the address and disappeared into the crowd.

I stayed 10 more minutes and then went back to the hotel.

In bed I was thinking about Angelia. We clicked well fast...

I was so tempted by her uniquely attractive face... and body!

Most men I know try to 'dissect' or analyze a woman's body, in order to find out the most alluring part/s.

Well, in Angelia's case, other than her face, they were her heavy tits and definitely her protruding ass that she knew how jiggle so seductively...

The next day I spent time on the beach again.

I was able to meet some young girls and I got the impression that 2 of them were interested in knowing me better, but they were no match to Angelia!

Later I again sat on a chair mesmerized by the fantastic Jamaican sunset.

After a tasty dinner at the hotel's seafood restaurant, I was on the way to watch Angelia dancing.

The hotel was less luxurious than the one I stayed in. The owners tried to coax people to come by using the girls, hoping that some of the audience will become a guest or at least buy a dinner.

I found a seat near the back of the large hall.

When the 4 girls appeared, I saw that there was a singer and 3 dancers. Angelia was one of the latter.

The singer performed many familiar American songs and few others too. Her voice was... reasonable.

The 3 dancers were good, but I was too biased and was spellbound by Angelia's moves...

During the show her eyes spotted me and a smile decorated her pretty face.

I waited for her patiently and clapped politely like most of the guests when it was over.

There was a plate in front of the stage to give tips. I stared at Angelia and put 2 bills of $50 each...

She noticed it and sent me an air kiss.

I waited for her at the door. After 30 minutes she showed up.

Her show clothes were replaced by a short red dress that enveloped her curvaceous body as if she was born in it...

She approached me with a broad smile, "You were so sweet... We divided the money among the 4 of us. Each girl wished to thank you personally, but I wanted you to myself and told them that it wasn't necessary..."

"Angelia, that is not fair! You made a decision without asking me... I think that only a kiss may appease me now..."

Angelia chortled, "You hardly know me and you blackmail me already?..."

"Sorry dear, but I never said that I am a nice guy! You look so good, that I'd resort to any means to kiss you... Lucky me, you gave me a good excuse!..."

"Rodney, yesterday after leaving you, it occurred to me that this was the first time in a long while that I felt so good and relaxed talking to somebody. Too often I am stressed because of my work, finances or my relatives, many of whom are not in good health... So please, if you want something, a kiss for example, just say it..."

I moved toward her, gently lifted her chin and kissed her softly. She had a floral lipstick that tasted great...

Being very close to her allowed me to feel her perfume. It was sweet and heavier than I got used to...

After the light kiss she looked me in the eye and didn't move.

I kissed her again. Her soft lips opened for me and my tongue invaded her mouth in a long sensual one.

Her big breasts poked my chest, causing my prick to start engorging.

She felt it and her groin began grinding against mine.

This erotic action increased my organ size further.

Angelia's mouth disengaged from mine, "Rodney, what do you want?..."

"Dear Angelia, your kisses and sexy body are killing me... I don't wish to offend you, but you are right. I would love to have you right now..."

She stared at me with her large pretty eyes, "Tomorrow I have my first class around noon. Do you want me to come with you to your hotel room? But there is catch. If I do not show up before midnight, the main door to my building will be locked and I won't be able to enter before the next morning..."

A devilish smile, "Well, I am not sure what to do about it... My king size bed is supposed to accommodate only the king during the night... So one of us will have to sleep on the carpet..."

"Rodney, you are too nice to do that... I have a hunch that with some effort both of us can sleep on your bed..."

I French kissed her again, "You are too smart for me..."

Several moments before midnight we reached the hotel.

She entered the room and gasped, "Your room is very luxurious. I am jealous... Rodney, after the show I changed my clothes, but I didn't take a shower. Can I?..."

I smirked, "Only if you let me do your back in the bathtub..."

Angelia gazed at me, "Rodney, I told you already, if you want something, ask for it. You don't need excuses... Yes, you can join me in the bathroom. The only problem is that except for the clothes I have on me right now, I have nothing... No spare clothes, extra underwear or pajama..."

"Angelia, we'll manage. Tomorrow you'll have to wear the same clothes, but until tomorrow you won't need them. You search my suitcase to find something, or... be naked until the morning. I promise that I'll try my best to not peek..."

Angelia giggled, "I am sure!... OK big boy, let's go and take a shower together."

By the time I entered the bathroom door, Angelia was naked, trying to adjust the water pouring from above.

From my advantage point I saw her rear side.

Without her high heels shoes she looked shorter and chunkier. Her dark skin glistened under the streaming water. Some fog started accumulating and her image began to fade.

The most impressive part of her body was her ass. Her rounded muscular globes reminded me of J Lo's booty...

I undressed quickly and opened the shower's door.

The hot water was oppressive, but Angelia seemed to like it.

For me hot water was not needed, Angelia's body was hot enough...

She turned to me, looked at my face and asked, "Rodney, is this what you expected?..."

When a woman inquires you about your opinion in regard to her beauty, the answer should always be in the range of 'Your body is amazing!' or 'This is so much better than I ever dreamed of..."

I was fortunate that I didn't have to fake it...

While the out-of-this-world ass was already engraved in my mind, her front was very impressive as well.

Her large boobs stood proudly as if challenging me to say anything bad about them.

Her protruding nipples were dark and... tempting.

She wasn't skinny by no means, but being between her ample tits and wide hips made her tummy look great.

I'd say that she had the shape of a classic guitar.

The way I remembered it at the time, it was Salma Hayek's body type but darker...

My cock jumped up approvingly.

She noticed it and chuckled, "At least somebody likes me here..."

"I wa...was speech... less!" I stuttered, "Your bo... body is as sexy as th... they come!..."

"Rodney, first we take a shower together and afterwards we CUM..."

Her word play was funny. But what amazed me the most was her lack of shyness or embarrassment displaying her body to me... Knowing me for less than 24 hours...

Her eyes explored my body up and down, "You probably exercise a lot. You have fantastic muscles... I see that god blessed you with a good size penis too... You are also very handsome, something I noticed already in the club. I was hoping that you'd get the courage to talk to me..."

I hugged her under the pouring rain, "Your face was the first thing I saw and I was smitten. Ogling your fantastic body makes me want to quit the shower, pull you to my bed and ... do bad things to you!..."

"Hey stud, we have a whole night together... Can't we take a short time to investigate each other's body in the shower first?!..."

I put her palm on my growing cock, "Yes we can, but my alter ego is very impatient when it observes extreme sexiness up close..."

Her laugh was deep and throaty, "Men are always in a hurry to reach a climax. Most of us women love some kissing and touching before we are being conquered..."

"Yes ma'am..."

In the shower I lowered my face toward her succulent lips and my hands were all over her body.

There were no flat parts, everything about her was a mixture of very irresistible curves...

Her heavy boobs poked against my lower chest and her groin danced against mine, making my pole crazy!...

I reached for her soapy cunt. It was lubricated and ready.

She spread her thighs, exposing her pussy lips and making my access much easier.

I knelt in front of her with the water cascading over my head.

I had to taste her captivating tits! Her nipples were so inviting...

I grabbed one of her enormous mammaries and massaged it in a circular way, gradually approaching her black nipple. I sucked on it and it stiffened further. I wished I could taste her milk...

As my mouth was all over her magnificent breasts, my hands seized on her muscular butt.

Her ass cheeks were so round and smooth and the crack was a narrow valley in between...

I turned Angelia around and buried my face in her water soaked ass crack.

Her body odor was intoxicating...

My tongue searched for her puckered hole and swirled around it.

She leaned on the shower wall and moaned, "Whatever you do feels good... Don't stop please!"

My tongue began pushing against her anus, begging for permission to enter.

Angelia spread her legs further, pushed her rear into my face and relaxed her sphincter.

My tongue pressed harder and was welcomed inside quite easily.

I licked the entrance and her moans became louder.

My tongue started in and out motion. Her ass began moving as well in a complete synchronization.

It felt so good to fuck her with my tongue. Her moans became noisier.

I placed one of my hands on her cunt and kneaded the area lightly, before my fingers found her sensitive clit and tweaked it.

Her body shuddered, the anal sphincter constricted on my tongue and a loud roar escaped Angelia's mouth.

The dark body shook more violently.

I inserted 2 fingers into her snatch and used a third one to molest her agonized clit.

Her movements became uncontrolled.

I spat on my other palm, smeared it on my fingers and inserted the forefinger into her ass hole.

The roars intensified.

I invaded her ass with a second finger. It went in without difficulty. Her ass was now bobbing on my fingers.

With the 2 fingers inside her vagina I tackled her G spot, while the other two were plowing back and forth in her back hole.

Angelia's shivering increased and I had to hold her tight. I was afraid that she may lose her balance on the slippery shower floor.

I slowed down, trying to lower her from her prolonged high. Eventually I was successful.

I whispered in her ear, "Lady, I am not done with you yet. I'll wipe you off and take you to bed with me. I want to ravage your seductive body..."

She continued leaning on the wall and didn't speak.

I took a large towel and dried her body thoroughly. Then I did the same to mine.

With my hand around her shoulder, we slowly moved toward the bed.

I made her lie on her back and soon after my hand was exploring her enticing tits again.

Then my hand descended to her cunt.

Even though it was just seconds after it got dried by me, it was moist again...

Angelia was still aroused!...

All my fingers joined enthusiastically the vagina party, except for one finger that found it's way to her anus... again.

Her ass danced on my finger, imploring it for further ass action.

I inserted another finger and later replaced it with my thumb.

Angelia groaned, "Rodney, please fuck me... But I do not want you to cum in my vagina. You can do me anally and cum there if you want..."

I was puzzled. I've had intercourses with multiple women, some of which agreed to have anal sex. However, except for 2 young women who wanted to feel my cock but stay virgin, nobody offered me to fuck their pussy and then penetrate her anus to spray her there.

Cum outside - Yes. But invade her ass for the purpose of finishing there - not yet...

I moved between her wide thighs, lifted them over my shoulders, placed the head of my engorged pole at the pussy entrance and lightly brushed up and down her wet snatch, while my hands were rubbing her under boobs area.

I bent down to kiss her neck and she began whimpering.

Angelia hands tried to pull my body up, which would make our lips meet and my prick enter her awaiting hole.

I advanced only little, teasing her earlobe. My member was knocking on her door.

"Please Rodney... don't torture me... I want your cock!... I want to feel you inside me..."

I tried to prolong our foreplay, but by that time I was very horny too!

In one big shove I drilled it all the way to her cervix. She gasped in total surprise and then I heard a scream.

I stayed there for a few seconds, letting her vagina adjust to my girth.

Once she calmed down, I pulled it all out and plunged again deep inside of her.

Gradually I increased the pace, plowing into her mercilessly.

Angelia opened her eyes. Her lust was so obvious, "I am cumming!..." She was able to mumble before her body lost control. It started quivering with her hands squeezing my thighs and trying to draw me further inside her body.

I continued thrusting in and out for another 5 minutes, during which time she was still riding her prolonged orgasm and her mouth making whimpering noises alternating with cries.

I lubed my two fingers. Then one after the other I inserted them gently into her anus, each penetrating finger causing her to cry louder.

ragal2
ragal2
1,217 Followers
12