Rodney's Travels. Jamaica.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I turned her around on her tummy, made sure that my aching cock was lubricated enough and slowly pushed it into her now widened puckered hole.

Surprisingly her sphincter caved in willingly and was not fighting back.

My expanded member found it's way in doors after about 1 minute...

Angelia, that was at the time slowly on her way down from her previous climax, began screaming again.

Her body again was shuddering and incoherent words were intermingled with a series of cries, "Your... hu...huge... cock... fee... els... so gooood.... deep in meeee!... I caa...an't take iii...it any moooo...ore... I am cuuuummm...ming agaaain!..."

Her ass hole was tighter than an average vagina, but less than what I expected it to be.

I was able to keep going for another 10 minutes of nonstop rapid ramming in and out of her body.

All this time Angelia's screams and incomprehensible half sentences continued.

By now I was very close to reaching my own climax. The unrelenting friction with her lubed canal and her strong ass cheeks incessantly milking my organ took me over the edge.

With a loud groan my cock erupted sending a massive jet into her bowels. Her body jolted and her breathing became more irregular. Five more spurts of my seed and then it all came down to a trickle.

As my dick started shrinking, I slowly removed it from her leaking hole.

Angelia remained lying on her tummy for few minutes, trying to catch her breath.

I stayed by her side with my hand fondly caressing her back and then her powerful ass cheeks that gave me so much pleasure...

Then she turned sideways and smiled at me, "You were a beast! I am going to take a shower now."

She came back half an hour later and joined me on the bed and kissed me lovingly.

I was curious, "Angelia, I loved everything we did. Really! But from my experience men usually beg women for anal sex, and not often they get what they want. You seemed interested in me doing you anally..."

Angelia chuckled, "We, people of the Caribbean islands are more open to sexual activity than you in the USA. In my case, my cousin who I had crush a on, had sex with me when I was 19 years young. He told me that he loved anal sex. The first time it hurt me like hell, but I didn't want to lose him, so I agreed to do it the again. He was more considerate the second time and used KY jelly. It hurt much less and toward the end it actually began to feel good... After that we were having sex more often, 50% of the time he fucked my behind. The more time passed I started to like it. I learned how to prepare myself to make it less hurtful and more enjoyable, so now it's easy for me to orgasm anally... And I wanted you to finish in my ass because my period is irregular lately and I wanted to make sure that I won't get pregnant..."

I kissed her lips, "Dear Angelia, you are such a nice girl with beautiful and mysterious face, gorgeous body and wonderful in bed... I am staying here for several more days. I would love to spend more time with you..."

She smiled, "Rodney, I like you too. Yes, we can spend time together, kayaking, snorkeling, going together to some of the touristic attractions and of course... sex. Just let me know when..."

12