Rodney's Travels - Manaus Brazil

Story Info
An unexpected adventure in Brazil...
5.1k words
4.3
8.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,204 Followers

My name is Rodney. I am 32 years old, 6'2". 200 lbs.

I was never married and don't plan to...

So far my life has been as good as one can expect.

In college I was doing reasonably well in core subjects, but I excelled in sports. Baseball was my favorite.

I led my college team to 2 championships and my teammates nicknamed me A Rod...

This nickname stuck with me for only a year.

I still recall the day we played Vanderbilt in Tennessee. It was hot as hell and we all were sweating like pigs.

We won that game and afterwards moved toward the common showers.

The walk in the tunnel was quite dark and I couldn't see well. We were surrounded by men and women from all sides.

Everybody on our team was happy and cheering.

All of a sudden a hand grabbed my genitals and a woman's voice whispered in my ear, "Rodney, you played well today. I'll be happy to know you better, if you know what I mean... Here is my phone number."

Then a piece of paper was shoved inside my pants... Another squeeze of my growing cock and the anonymous woman disappeared into the darkness. I never bothered calling back.

We undressed and entered the common showers.

One of my teammates was near me and saw my 8" at half mast.

"Hey guys, we used the wrong nickname for our MVP. I suggest that from now on he won't be Rodney or A Rod. We should simply call him Big Rod..." Everybody laughed.

Initially I was embarrassed, but later I found out that the publicity I got as a result of that gossip about my cock's size was very helpful getting laid...

Over the years I had sex with hundreds of women of all colors, religions, ages and sizes.

Every woman was happy to feel me inside of her. Except for one...

She was a rich attractive blond girl with big tits, who I met in a party.

After the party I invited her to my room and she agreed. She was half drunk when I started undressing her. Her body was to die for with all the right curves as God himself designed her...

I was ready to fuck her when she mumbled, "Rodney, I am still virgin... I want to keep it until my marriage... Can we do it differently?!..."

By then I was so horny that I didn't think twice.

I lubed her anus as much as I could and inserted a finger. "That feels nice..." She whispered.

Short time later I penetrated with a second finger and she gasped, but said nothing...

I waited few precious moments and then gradually pushed my engorged dick into her rear hole.

I was so close to cumming, that I hurried too much...

It entered her sphincter all right, but she shrieked and started crying...

She ran away and only later I learned that she went to a nearby hospital and had 4 stitches to correct her ruptured orifice...

Nowadays I am in a relationship with a pretty girl name Suzan.

For our half a year anniversary together we travelled to Brazil.

Our first attraction was Manaus, called 'Gate to the Amazonas'.

The flight was long with lot's of bumps due to bad weather on the way.

We arrived around noon time.

We weren't hungry. My girl said that she was tired. She wanted to sleep for 2-3 hours, promising that after her sleep she would be ready to walk around the neighborhood.

Our hotel was a good one with a famous large spa, so I decided to check it out.

The spa was a men-only facility separated from the ladies-only similar facility on the other side.

It was a large closed area with a 25m pool, steam room, dry sauna and several showers.

I put my Speedo on and entered the pool. The water was cool and refreshing. I did a couple of laps and went out to dry myself.

It was very quiet. There was only one guy there.

I went to the shower and enjoyed the water pouring on my tired body.

Few seconds later the guy took a shower near me. He was naked.

From there I moved to the dry sauna, rested on my back and closed my eyes.

The door opened and the same guy joined me there too. He looked at me.

I glanced at him then closed my eyes again.

After 10 minutes I felt the need for another shower.

The same guy followed my footsteps.

As the water started hitting my body, the guy said in a Portuguese accent, "You do a lot of sport. No?"

I stared at him. He was about 5'6", 160 lbs, somewhat muscular and no hair on his body...

"I do a little sports, like baseball, ride a bike, swim."

"I thought so. You have good muscles..." Then he touched my 6-pack.

"Thank you" I said and moved to the steam room, lying supine on the upper shelf.

The guy chased me and sat on the bottom shelf.

Through my half shut eyes, I could see him checking my body, concentrating on my Speedo covered cock.

"Over here men go to the spa naked. There are no women. so you don't need the swimsuit..."

"Well, it's already wet, so it's more difficult to remove now, but thank you!"

"Don't be shy. If you want me to help you take it off, I'll be happy to help..."

For some reason my cock began stirring... This guy was showing a lot of interest... But I am definitely not gay!

"Are you SURE you don't want my help?!..."

I thought to myself, 'Let's have some fun with the local'...

"Whatever..."

He came closer to me and touched my abs again, "Beautiful muscles..."

He then put 2 fingers at both sides of my waist and tried to remove my swimsuit. Both the wet suit and my growing cock made it very difficult for him.

"If you stand up, it will be easier..."

I stood up and gazed at him. He was much shorter and slimmer than me.

Except for the hair on his head, his whole body was hairless. Did he shave it? Did he wax himself???

He tried again to take off my Speedo. This time he was more successful.

As he lowered it below my navel, my pole jumped into view.

"Sir, your penis is magnificent! It is very big! Can I touch it?..."

I watched the guy staring admiringly at my cock.

His dick was much smaller, both girth and length, though it was erect, pointing skyward...

I lied back on the shelf, now naked and didn't bother answering.

The guy knelt on the lower shelf and caressed my cock gently. then he held it as if trying to weigh it.

His soft hand began up-and-down motion. My organ expanded still.

"Listen, aren't you afraid that somebody will enter the wet sauna and see what you are doing?"

"Not really... Gay activity is common in Brazil and nobody cares if somebody does it!..."

I didn't say anything, just glanced at him playing with my member.

"Your cock is amazing! Can I suck it please?..."

"I had women giving me blow jobs before. Some of them were very good at it..."

"Mister, if you let me suck you, you will not regret it. I am very good at it!!! I like it a lot, especially when a large cock 'forces' me to swallow it's cum..."

How do I describe the situation I was in... My girlfriend was asleep for at least another hour and a half, and my dick needed some relief...

What the heck, a mouth is a mouth...

"Go ahead... Enjoy it!..."

He started slowly, but it felt like a Hoover working in a slow speed. It felt good.

His mouth expanded quickly to accommodate my tool and sometime later his throat became the real target.

He didn't flinch or even gagged. He obviously acquired his current expertise on multiple other cocks...

I felt myself slowly building toward happy ending.

At one point the pace of his vacuuming increased and his hand massaged my chest.

"I am about to cum!"

He mumbled, "Great!"

I pulled his head into my pubic bone and furiously fucked his mouth.

Second later my spunk filled his throat and mouth to the rim.

He did not try to move his head. He concentrated on swallowing as much as he could.

Then he looked at me with a smile and licked the remnants from his lips.

"You taste very good, Sir. Your cock was fantastic... Will you be here again tomorrow?..."

"I am not sure... I don't even know your name..."

"My name is Solano and I am a steward on Azul Linhas Aereas, a local airline company. I am in Manaus a lot, so if you want, I can show you around..."

"Solano, I am here with my girlfriend. We'll have dinner around 6:30 pm. I'll ask her then if she wants us to use you as a guide or we'll do it differently..."

"OK Sir. I usually eat at the hotel restaurant at the same time, so I may see you there."

Suzan woke up when I opened the door to our room.

"What time is it?..."

"Probably around 4:30 pm."

"I slept like a log... I am not sure if it was the jetlag, long trip or stress, but I feel much better now!"

She took a shower and came out 20 minutes later, "Rodney, let's walk around to see the place and later we'll go to eat something."

We strolled barefoot on the soft sand. The sea was calm and the sun was ready to set. A nice breeze...

Then we sat on one of the hammocks that were spread between the trees. We saw monkeys on the trees. They ignored us completely...

I looked at the watch. It was 6 pm. Time to go back, dress up and eat. We were famished...

Suzan dressed up in a red mini dress, 3" high heels and a long pearl necklace that went down to her generous cleavage. She looked gorgeous and I was proud of her appearance...

The restaurant was nicely illuminated by a large chandelier. There were candles on the tables too.

At 6:30 Suzan and I sat at a corner table for four.

The waitress offered us to try Salton Chardonnay - A good white wine made in Brazil. Sure, why not...

As we were about to order, 'my spa buddy' showed up.

He spotted us and approached our table with a smile.

He stared at Suzan and whistled appreciatively, "Hello pretty girl. I met your friend at the spa. My name is Solano. I understand that you guys just arrived and plan to stay here for 2-3 days. I know this area well and speak the language. I have some work to do now, but if you are interested, I can be your guide for free 2 half days starting tomorrow...

The guy was smooth... There was nothing in his talk or behavior that revealed what the two of us were doing few hours earlier...

Suzan gazed at me. I stayed quiet.

She turned to Solano, "It is very nice of you to offer your services for free... I would like to take a boat tour tomorrow and explore the river. It's the Rio Negro, right?"

"Yes lady. In fact, most boat tours will take you down stream to where the Rio Negro and the Solimoes meet and form the Amazonas. You'd like to see it! it's an unusual view..."

Suzan smiled, "Solano, if you are here to eat dinner and you have no better company, why don't you join us?"

"Ma'am, I'll be happy to do it, but I would hate to impose on such a nice young couple..."

Suzan, feeling generous after tasting the wine, "Don't be silly. You offer to be our guide for free, so the bare minimum we can do is be your company for the evening..."

Solano grabbed a chair and sat by me.

He helped us choose the local specialty foods. He recommended fried Piranha fish for Suzan and a Picanha steak for me. For himself he had a traditional meal called Feijoada.

The dinner was excellent. The three of us finished the first bottle of wine and ordered another one.

During the dinner, as Suzan was mentioning her future plans to see Rio de Janeiro and Iguazu Falls, I felt Solano's hand on my thigh under the table. I didn't move.

Suzan continued to describe enthusiastically her wishes for the trip, while Solano's hand was slowly traveling up toward my groin.

I was surprised of his daring moves... I leaned forward to hide his hand and continued eating.

His hand reached my cock and he began rubbing it lightly.

Suzan asked Solano several questions about our trip.

I was too distracted to listen, but Solano answered all her questions politely and coherently... all the time massaging my growing dick!

At one point he called the waitress and asked in Portuguese to have the dessert menu, while... his hand gradually unzipped my pants...

I didn't want to cause a scene, so I just put my hand on his, trying to remove it from my now erect pole, but he didn't budge.

I gave up and continued eating as if nothing happened.

Solano and Suzan were passionately discussing the roads we needed to take, and his hand was bobbing my exposed pole under the table...

This guy was clearly very experienced in manipulating cocks. Five minutes into it, I was ready to explode...

Solano continued talking, but little smile on his face told me that he knew exactly what was about to happen...

Seconds later my cock spewed hot lava into his expecting palm...

I tried my best to move as little as possible, but Suzan noticed the minor jerks and asked, "Rodney, you were very quiet. Are you OK?..."

"Yes, I was just trying to change my position on this narrow chair..."

Suzan smiled at Solano, "My Piranha was DELICIOUS! Thank you for ordering it for me. And how was your food?"

Solano chuckled and put his cum covered hand near his plate, "My dish is excellent. You should try it once. It goes very well with a secret sauce!" Then he took a spoon full from his plate and licked my juice from his palm.

"Guys, that was very tasty... I need to leave now, but I am going to register the three of us for a 4 hours boat tour tomorrow starting at 7:30 am. Enjoy the rest of your evening..." And then he was gone...

Suzan turned to me, "Solano is a great guy. We are lucky that you guys met and befriended in the men spa..."

We left the restaurant half an hour later.

On the way to our room Suzan was somewhat wobbly on her legs. "Sorry Rodney, I think I drank too much..."

"That's OK. Sleep it over and tomorrow you'll feel as good as new!..."

"You are right."

BY 9 pm Suzan was already asleep.

I tried to watch TV, but my brain kept reminding me about Solano... The funny thing, all this gay activity was not upsetting to me... Solano's expert hand & mouth took me to an unexpected path and... pleasurable orgasms!... Who would have thought?!...

Around midnight I eventually fell asleep.

The morning sun was hot from the moment we woke up.

We were happy to see that the inside of our boat was airconditioned (Some Amazonian boats don't have it).

The three of us wore shorts and moved constantly between the outside deck and the cooler inside, observing the rainforest through the large windows.

There were so many beautiful attractions, that some I've almost forgotten by now... However, some were extremely memorable - The unique convergence of the Rio Negro with the Solimoes to form the Amazonas river, Caimans, several species of monkeys, colorful parrots... At one point the captain threw a large chunk of meat in the water. Within seconds the water was one big turbulence with hundreds of Piranha jumping into it. This chunk that weighed around 10 kg before it was thrown, was consumed completely in less than 1 minute...

Cooks on the boat prepared our lunch before disembarking. It consisted of... tasty Piranha, baked potatoes and vegetables.

We were back on Manaus shore before 1 pm.

The trip was fun but tiring. As we landed Suzan declared, "It was awesome trip. I took many good pictures. But I am exhausted, I am going to sleep. Wake me up when September comes..."

Unlike Suzan, I was never a siesta kind of a person. Not wanting to bother her sleep with the TV on, I went to the men's spa.

Did I go there ONLY because Suzan wanted to have an afternoon nap?!...

I entered the facility and noticed that this time I was the only one inside.

I finished 10 laps before Solano joined me in the pool.

"Solano, thank you for arranging the boat tour. Both I and Suzan enjoyed it a lot!"

"Don't mention it. It was my pleasure... Oh, I see that you accepted the Brazilian way of being here... No more unnecessary pieces of clothing..."

I smiled, "Well, when in Rome, behave like a Roman..."

Solano chuckled, "There is one more thing about my country. Everything we are proud of, we tend to show it... This 'rule' applies to luxury car, pretty wife, expensive purse, post successful plastic breasts surgery or... a big perfect cock! Now I'll attest to your nice member, so why hide it?... Be proud of what you have!!!"

"Solano, I am not ashamed of it, but in my country cocks are displayed only in 'clothing optional' places...

Listen, we still owe you for the trip you arranged for us. You refused to take money as a guide, but you still paid for the boat..."

"Tomorrow I'll take you and Suzan on a trail in the rainforest. I'll show you interesting plants and our fauna.

I'd rather you don't pay me. If you feel that you owe me something, instead of money you can return the favor by... being nice to me..."

I stared at Solano. He blushed, but his eyes were focused on my body. Actually, on my midriff...

Although I might have guessed, I wasn't sure EXACTLY what was on his mind.

I went to the steam room and relaxed on my back. Seconds later Solano showed up too.

I closed my eyes.

Knowing that Solano ogles my cock, it began to react by slowly assuming a more vertical position...

Funny, before this trip it never occurred to me that a male watching my privates would cause any reaction...

Solano whispered, "Sir, is it for me?..."

I just smiled.

He came closer, took my organ in both hands and gently rubbed it up and down.

In no time my cock showed itself with all it's glory, standing up proudly, pointing at the middle point between the ceiling and my chin.

Solano's lips enveloped the spongy head and he began to suck it gently.

My body bucked against his vacuuming mouth.

My arousal was building up fast and I didn't think that I'd be able to hold for long.

Then Solano disengaged his mouth and whispered, "Please, I want you to fuck me..."

"Solano, are you sure that your ass can take it?... Only one of my former girlfriends loved to have anal sex with me..."

He smiled, "Don't worry about me. Over the years I took some big ones... From the first moment I saw your perfect specimen, I knew that I had to have it inside me..."

"I have never fucked a guy in my life... Are you sure?..."

"ABSOLUTELY!!!... And it's up to you which position you want me in. I'll be happy to feel you penetrating me, filling my bowels with your seed..."

Then he lubed his ass crack and my dick.

Solano lied on his back. He raised his legs in the air an spread them for me.

His mediocre size dick was almost fully erect...

I put his legs on my shoulders and gently pushed my pole into his sphincter.

In the beginning it opened easily, testifying to his prior experiences in anal play.

When most of the head was in and only the widest part was still outside, the anus started quivering. I pushed it all the way inside. His tunnel was slowly stretching over my large girth.

His breathing, that initially was shallow, normalized and his hands pulled my hips toward him.

I began fucking his tight ass and it felt... better than expected!

I closed my eyes and pounded the guy with all the might I could muster. Solano was moaning.

I felt his hand moving between us. He was masturbating himself...

Suddenly he groaned and his sphincter began involuntary contractions around my aching cock.

He was cumming under me!...

The contractions took me over the edge and I erupted with massive jets into his bowels.

As I was climaxing he gazed at me lovingly and whispered, "Thank you... That felt amazing!"

He then hugged me and before I could tell what he was about to do, he kissed me on my lips...

I rolled over, trying to relax on my back and catch my breath.

Solano went out of the steam room and came back with a towel, cup of water and small soap.

He cleaned my genitals thoroughly and left everything near the door.

As my prick was gradually deflating, 2 drops of residual seed appears on top.

Solano smiled, "A present for me?" He licked it, "Tasty!..."

I took a shower. Solano was there to do my back.

ragal2
ragal2
1,204 Followers
12