Rodney's Travels - Manaus Brazil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasn't very careful and his hands slipped a couple of times to my front, 'accidentally' grabbing my spent cock for a short loving massage-extra...

Fifteen minutes later I was back in my room.

I didn't want to wake Suzan, so I took a short nap too.

We both woke up at 5:30 pm.

We dressed up for dinner. Suzan chose a short skirt with a simple blouse.

The meal was flawless, as expected. good local spicy soup, barbeque meats with black beans and dessert consistent of tasty chocolate truffles. Cachaca cocktail was a nice addition...

Solano didn't show up.

We finished our dinner and strolled around.

The air was humid, but the daily heat diminished and overall it felt good, helping to digest our food.

We walked on the shore of the Rio Negro. The half moon was above us and millions of blinking stars were seen in the cloudless skies. It felt very romantic...

Suzan grabbed my hand, "Rodney, the evening feels so romantic... Which reminds me that you haven't touched me since we arrived here... Do you need some incentive or you want me to beg for it?..."

"Dear Suzan, you know that I am in love with your body and I don't need you to beg. However, an incentive will be nice..."

"I think I know what works well on you, you pervert... You want me to take my top off... You want to watch my free tits jiggle... And if other guests accidentally see us, you'd be even happier... Am I right so far?!..."

"Suzan, we are not in the USA. Here in Brazil the conservative moral rules do not apply! When we go on the shore during daytime, I am sure that you'll see many women walking braless... Yes, seeing you stroll topless is a great incentive... In fact, just thinking about it makes me harder!..."

Smiling, "Such a deviant mind you have... OK."

Suzan checked the area to make sure that there were no other guests around.

Then she removed her blouse and the bra.

"Suzan, did I tell you that your perky tits are the sexiest I've ever seen?"

"Mister, I do not believe you. You probably said it to every woman you were lucky enough to see hers..."

"Actually, the only time I said it in the past was to...a guy..."

Laughing, "You are such a liar!..."

"Suzan, the dinner was great, but it made me thirsty. Would you mind if I suck your boobs and get some milk?..."

"Buddy, your transparent plan to play with my breasts on the beach is not going to work! I'd rather you show your appreciation for my chest in our bed..."

"You see, you give me only half the incentive... I would love to play with your marvelous body right here on the beach... Right now!"

"Rodney, you behave like a child! Everything you want has to be NOW. Immediate gratification..."

"Suzan, please, forget your brainy attitude during our trip! We are in a foreign place... Nobody knows us here... And everybody does whatever he or she wants. As you said, it's so romantic here... Can't you bend your rules and be free of your strict controls?!..."

"If your long speech was intended to make me remove ALL my clothes, well... I am embarrassed to say it... Even before you opened your mouth I was already wet... But I was too ashamed to admit it. Not just to you, but to myself..."

She removed her skirt and panties, lied on the warm sand and mumbled, "Come on you dirty bastard! I want you to fuck me good and hard... I want to feel your big cock dancing inside my cunt... Yes, I want you to fill me with your juices... And I want a climax that I'll remember for the rest of my life!..."

My clothes were on the ground in no time.

My hungry cock pointed to the stars and pleaded to invade the closest hole...

But my upper brain wanted to start slow and easy. And it prevailed.

'Good things come to those who wait'... And I've already orgasmed once earlier... with Solano... So I was able to hold back...

I hugged Suzan and kissed her gently. Her lips opened for me and her tongue searched for mine.

My hand moved instinctively toward her hard nipple and I began rolling it between my 2 fingers.

"Please, Rodney, I don't need a foreplay... I am too horny... be nice and put it in me..."

My hand descended to her bare cunt. The labia were moist and ready for action...

I moved between her spread legs and... started licking her pussy juices, avoiding her love button for now.

"RODNEY! I don't want you to play with me! I want to cum!!! Afterwards you can play as much as you want!!!"

"NO! You made me beg to see your amazing tits and then beg again to have sex with you here... Now I am not in a hurry... If you apologize and ask nicely, I MIGHT consider your wish..."

As I was saying it, my fingers were playing inside her hole, occasionally touching her sensitive clit.

"Rodney, I am sorry that I was such a bitch... Will you please fuck me now? P L E A S E..."

I was vindicated...

I looked around. A couple of guests were about 100 yards away. They were moving in our direction.

"OK girl, here it comes!"

I spread Suzan's legs wide apart, and with one big shove my long cock was buried to the hilt inside her insatiable pussy.

She gasped. I kept it in for a couple of seconds. Her fast breathing resumed.

My pounding of her exposed cunt was initially slow and rhythmic, letting her tortured vagina accommodate my bouncing large tool.

Suzan moaned and looked as if she was about to orgasm any minute.

As my cock dug deeper inside her tunnel, I increased the pace & intensity, and tweaking both her nipples.

Her soft moans became screams and her gorgeous body began shaking like a leaf in the wind.

The approaching couple were now about 50 yards from us. They heard her screams and stopped in their tracks.

I continued my direct assault on her poor vagina, now at peak force.

Suzan was totally out. Incoherent sounds intermingled with series of cries escaped her mouth uncontrollably.

The combination of starry night, Suzan's convulsing body and the nearby guests listening to our lovemaking took me over the edge, and my cock exploded inside of her in multiple jets.

Every time a jet was hitting her cervix, her body jumped upward...

When I was done, I rolled sideways and rested to catch my breath.

The 2 guests started walking away from us.

Ten minutes later Suzan turned in my direction, "You were a beast tonight... I am still not sure if you just fucked me very hard or there was an earthquake too... But whatever it was, it felt G O O D!!!"

"Girl, if you are fully recovered, we can go back to our room."

Entering our door, we saw a note on the floor.

'Tomorrow at 8:30 I'll pick you up at the lobby. We'll walk for 2 hours in the nearby rainforest. The trail is flat, so it won't be difficult. Wear your sneakers or walking shoes, and put on anti mosquito agent. Solano.'

Great!

The next day was our last one in Manaus.

We arranged in 2 backpacks what we needed for the walk and consolidated the rest in our 2 bigger suitcases.

We woke up at 7:30 am. By 8 we were on the way to eat breakfast. Toasts, scrambled eggs, tropical fruits and coffee. By 8:30 we were ready.

Solano arrived 10 minutes late and apologized that he had an urgent phone call.

The trail began about 1 mile from the hotel.

The tall trees hid the sun. It was humid but not too hot.

Along the way we saw 3 types monkeys. Black Howlers, Spider and Squirrel monkeys. They watched us and didn't seem bothered by our presence. The noise made by the Howlers was deafening...

Then Solano pointed to a large Tarantula trying to ambush it's prey on the ground.

We were focused on the Tarantula when Solano kicked a green snake off the road.

"It was a green Boa. It's not venomous, but I didn't want you to get scared..."

A large sloth was sleeping on a tree branch nearby.

We observed multiple birds including spectacled owl and different types of Macau, storks and hummingbirds.

A rubber tree with leaking white rubber was an interesting discovery too.

On the trail Solano led the way, followed by Suzan and I was last.

Between interesting findings on the trail, I was having fun comparing the jiggle of Solano butt and Suzan's rear...

The circular trail ended close to our starting point.

We were back at our hotel by 11 am.

Solano hugged Suzan and asked us to contact him if we ever come back to Manaus.

In spite of his protest, I tipped him $20. He winked at me...

By 2 pm we were on the plane to Rio de Janeiro...

On the flight my thoughts concentrated on a single subject. Who would have even considered... Big Rod and gay activity?!...

12