Rodney's travels. Thailand.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,204 Followers

"And do YOU like them big?"

"If they are big and nice, yes..."

She unclasped her bra and let it fall on the floor.

Her tits stood up on her chest and showed very little sag. Her large nipples protruded forward proudly!

"Lady, I love your breasts..."

"You can touch them if you want."

I came close and placed both my palms on her areolas.

The skin was smooth and soft. Her nipples hardened immediately.

She looked at me begging...

But I didn't know what she wanted...

I lifted one breast and bent my head to kiss it. She moaned.

I sucked on her nipple. It tasted sweet... I guess she spread something sweet on her chest before we met...

I raised my face, "Ruchira, your breast is very tasty. You know, it's not just your breasts, your whole body is very sexy!"

She gazed at my groin area, "I think that I begin to see that..."

And she was right. Touching her beautiful tits woke my dick and it started creeping up my pants.

Her hand gently caressed my organ over the pants, making it grow further.

"Rodney, you are getting excited, would you like me to soap your body in the shower?"

"I took a shower already today, but it's not a bad idea."

Ruchira went to the bathroom and half filled the tub with hot water.

In the mean time I undressed and came behind her.

I saw her small butt cheeks through her panties and came closer still.

I pushed my erection onto her crack and my hands found her ample breasts.

She spread her legs slightly and moaned loudly.

My hands raised her torso by lifting her boobs up.

I continued manipulating her right breast, while the other hand lowered her panties down to her knees.

Ruchira removed them completely and stayed with her back to me.

The direct touch between the soft valley and my fully expanded cock was electrifying!

Her frequent moans added to my horniness.

I placed my organ at the entrance to her pussy, feeling her juices lubricating the head.

I shoved my pole all the way in, impaling her. She whimpered.

"Ruchira, I want you in the tub!"

Next I pulled my cock out of her and entered the tub.

She sighed and then entered too. She glanced at me, trying to guess my next move.

"Ruchira, please soap me now!"

She had a disappointed look on her face, but stayed silent.

She used the mobile showerhead to pour hot water on my body and then grabbed the soap and started soaping me.

She did it in a unique way - One hand was busy soaping my upper body, slowly descending down, while the other was half soaping, half rubbing my hard cock...

My hand began pinching her rubbery nipple and then went down toward her hairy mound.

I inserted 2 fingers into her open pussy. She spread her legs for me, but never stopped the soaping and stroking of my prick.

My arousal increased gradually.

I noticed that every time my fingers were rubbing the front wall of her vagina, her body shook. Obviously she had a very sensitive G spot!...

I was rapidly closing on my own pending climax!

I pushed Ruchira against the wall, inserted my engorged organ all the way into her cunt and started pounding her small body.

It wasn't easy, because I was much taller then her.

I lifted her light body up and held her in the air while my cock was going in and out furiously.

With my adrenalin rush I hardly felt her weight, as I was ravaging her body.

I was very close, when I heard her shrieking and her body trembled against mine.

I grabbed her body in my arms, carefully exiting the bathtub with my dick still inside her cunt.

I carried her to bed.

I placed her on her back, spread her legs and started pounding her powerfully again.

She was quivering and whispering, "Yes Rodney... now... NOW!"

My orgasm hit me as a freight train. It was fast... and strong... and satisfying!...

When I was done I rolled to my side breathing fast.

She was looking at me and smiled, "Rodney, you are big and strong. You were very good!"

"Thank you Ruchira, you have fantastic body and you were very good too..."

She smiled, kissed my nipple and leaned her head on my chest, "Rodney, I can stay with you for 2.5 hours. Just let me know if you have additional wishes."

I blushed, "I do... I want us to rest for half an hour and then I feel like taking advantage of your perfect tits..."

She chortled, "I thought you'll never ask... But of course!"

We both fell asleep, my hand hugging her shoulder and her head on my chest.

About half an hour later I woke up.

Ruchira had her eyes shut and... a pleasant smile.

I explored her little body, still impressed by her generous tits.

My palm gently massaged her soft boob.

She purred, but didn't open her eyes.

I moved to her side and lightly pinched her buds, making them rock hard.

Her body stayed still and she moaned.

Then I felt her small hand sneaking in the direction of my growing erection.

She grabbed it and began stroking it.

My member behaved as if it did not empty itself short time back...

It jolted up rapidly, stiff and ready for action!

I spread my legs at her waist level and slowly moved up her body.

Ruchira's palm left my cock and both her hands pushed her ample breasts medially, creating the narrowest passage I've ever met.

As my prick penetrated her valley, her small palms wiggled the orbs over my expanded cock, tightening the iatrogenic tunnel. It felt awesome!

I started shoving my dick in and out between her big tits.

Even though they were smooth, her jiggling them against my organ was enough to arouse me to a great height.

She must have felt that I was very close...

Her head tilted forward, the mouth opened and every time my cock was pushed forward, it touched her full lips.

I was extremely horny and the view added another dimension!

With a loud groan I began ejecting jet after jet of whitish goo.

Ruchira's lips spread wider, making sure to capture as much of my semen in her mouth as she could, all this time looking straight at me.

The last few drops landed in her cleavage area.

After my orgasm I rolled to my side, still mesmerized by her magnificent breasts.

She smiled at me and lazily smeared the residue into the skin of her areolas...

"Rodney, I love to rub this healthy stuff on my body. It is better than a shower or other cream to rejuvenate the skin..."

I stared at her admiringly, "Ruchira, you were fantastic! But having the best sex with you this evening, what can I expect tomorrow?..."

She smiled and her tiny hand caressed mine, "Rodney, don't worry, Hathai knows to sexually pleasure men even more than me!..."

The way she was talking about her daughter's sexpertise was so unexpected...

Ruchira went to the bathroom.

I used the break to find $30.

When she came out, I handed her the money and told her that she was wonderful.

"Rodney sir, thank you very much. You heard already from Noi that you didn't have to do it... I'll send it to my son. He is in Canada."

"How many children do you have?..."

"I have a son who studies architecture in Toronto, Anong that you saw already, Hathai, my youngest daughter, Sarai, who is about to go to college in England and my juvenile delinquent boy... The 2 children that had good grades continue schooling abroad and the other 3 stay with us here and help support our family."

"And there is no jealousy between the ones who go to study in other countries and the other two, that have to work here?"

"Not at all. Hathai and Anong understand that they are not meant to continue studying and they are happy to help here."

"Ruchira, thank you again for your great help and have a good night."

The next morning I woke up and went for a breakfast.

I saw Hathai in the dining room.

She came to my table and whispered that if I was still interested, she'd be available in the evening.

"Yes Hathai! I want you. Please!"

She grinned, "OK Rodney. Later I'll be yours."

After breakfast I took a tour to Ayutthaya, the old capital of Siam and a river boat on the Chao Phraya river.

The attractions were amazing, but much of the time I was distracted, thinking about the evening with Hathai...

The tour ended and I rushed back to the hotel. It was 4:15 pm.

I had time to shave and take a shower.

I dressed with long nice pants and an ironed white shirt, hoping to impress Hathai.

At 5 o'clock the English couple was again there, but the Australian guy was not. There was another couple who spoke French among themselves (I guess they were French or Belgian).

As I got my tea, I signaled to Hathai to join me.

Both her mother and older sister smiled at me approvingly...

While Hathai and I were leaving our table, I noticed 2 young women approaching the French speaking couple... They were planning a nice party of four!...

I opened the door to Hathai.

She stood in front of me and said in a low voice, "Rodney, you were with my mother yesterday, so I do not want you to be disappointed... You see, I got my face from my mother's family, but my body from my father's..."

Then she opened her robe and her nude body was finally on full display.

Her tits were much smaller than her mom's and her hips were wider.

She pirouetted and I gazed at her nice round butt cheeks.

Afterwards Hathai glanced at me, trying to guess my opinion about her body.

"Hathai, your body looks different than your mom, but you are very pretty and sexy!"

"So how do you want me to serve you tonight?"

"Hathai dear, can you tell me first what options do I have for sex with you..."

"Rodney, my breasts are too small to do with me what you did with mother, but you can use my mouth and vagina. If you like my butt, that's OK too, but please use a condom..."

"Hathai, I am confused. If you use condom for anal sex, why don't you ask the same for vaginal sex?..."

"We know that most guests hate condoms, so without them noticing, we put on ourselves and the guests a special paste that our pharmacist prepared for us. Most times we also use vinegar, alcohol and after sex douche. But anal sex is more dangerous because of HIV, so anal sex we do only with condoms. We check for diseases once a month at the local clinic and very rarely a woman ever get infected with anything. If that happens, she does not participate until she is cured. But nobody ever became positive to HIV..."

"Hathai, if I can choose what I want, I really want vaginal and anal sex with you and I promise to use a condom."

She smiled at me, "I knew that you'd like to use my back side! It's not the first time that guests wanted mom's large breasts and my round ass... When guests began gently, I often climaxed as well, but not everybody was very nice..."

"Hathai, I like you and I will be nice. If it hurts too much or in any way unpleasant, let me know and we'll do it differently..."

"Rodney, all three of us like you. Noi and mother said that you were very considerate and made sure that they also came... And you did not hurt them... I trust you!..."

"Good! Now can we just cuddle naked in my bed? Your delicate body looks great. I would like to touch it and play with it..."

Hathai laughed, "On one condition. That I can touch you too..."

"I would love it!"

It was refreshing to caress her small body with such a smooth skin.

While I concentrated on her assets, her hand fondled mine in a very sensual way.

She started at my chest, lightly tweaking my nipples and then methodically descending down.

Hathai patted lovingly my 6 pack and whispered, "Rodney, you have beautiful muscles! You are so strong..."

I whispered back jokingly, "I have to be strong, otherwise you may rape me..."

She gazed at me and mumbled, "I would not do it even if I was much more powerful than you. But your body is very attractive. In America you probably have many girls chasing you."

While she was talking, her hand continued it's travel along my body, reaching my dick.

The barely felt touch was enough to stir my member and within less than a minute it was ready for action.

Hathai massaged it causing it to harden and expand even more.

She whispered, "What you have here is every woman fantasy, if you know how to use it... Mom told me that you were excellent!".

"Hathai dear, you are so sexy... I feel the urge to penetrate your body and start our fun. I'll make you a deal. If you do not reach an orgasm, I won't either!"

She smiled at me and shily said, "I trust you..."

I placed my hand on her smallish breast and rubbed it. The nipple indurated immediately. I sucked on it. It's taste was fruity...

She moaned and her body clutched to mine.

Her hand was now bobbing my tumescent cock more forcefully.

The girl was ready to rock and roll!

I positioned myself between her legs and let the cockhead touch her cunt lips.

She was moist and squishy.

Hathai pulled my waist with both hands, "Rodney, let me feel you inside me."

Her pussy was extremely tight!

It was expected in a young woman who never delivered a baby and had such a small body...

I tried to take it slow and easy, even though my instincts pushed me to shove it all the way and conquer this gorgeous delicate body.

Eventually I was all the way in.

Hathai's eyes were firmly shut and she was breathing hard.

Loud groans escaped her mouth every couple of seconds...

Once her tunnel dilated enough, I began pounding her vagina at a gradually increasing pace.

Hathai started whimpering and her tiny hands tried desperately to pull me deeper into her body.

I intensified my strokes and short time later her body began shaking.

Her mouth opened, grasping for air and every now and then she was mumbling, "Oh god! Oh god! Please... I can't..."

Her lips looked pouty and wonderful.

I was tempted to kiss her, but I was taught that kissing was not always welcomed, because it was considered too intimate...

I inserted my thumb in her mouth and she started sucking on it.

Next I turned Hathai upside down and placed her on her knees and elbows.

I continued fucking her wet vagina and gently inserted my forefinger into her anus.

Her shaking became stronger and she was backing into me each time my cock was driving into her snatch.

I inserted a second finger through her sphincter. It felt tighter and she sighed, but did not decrease her backward movements.

I pulled my pole from her cunt, put a lubricated condom on it and very gently pushed it into her back hole.

Hathai had prior experience with anal sex, thus she breathed slowly, relaxed as much as possible her sphincter muscle and gradually backed into me.

It was unbelievable, but in less than a minute, my engorged cock was buried all the way inside her bowels!

Her very tight anus created the optimal friction for my organ and I knew that I wouldn't last much longer.

Hathai body was still shivering mildly as my prick reached deep inside her anal canal.

Once my hammering increased, her involuntary movements escalated too.

She could barely hold her body on her trembling limbs.

I bent forward, shoved 2 fingers inside her twat and used my thumb to tweak her clit.

Within seconds a loud cry was heard and her quivering body fell on the bed with my body on top of her.

Her torso convulsed and her palms grasped the sides of the bed.

I came soon after, groaning loudly and unloading my juices into the condom inside her willing bowels.

Once I was done, I retreated, removed the condom and went to the bathroom.

I cleaned my genitals and checked myself in the mirror. I was sweaty.

I returned to bed and hugged little Hathai.

She was still shivering every minute or so, but beginning to relax.

She buried her head in my chest and whispered, "Rodney, You are so nice and considerate! I was so scared that your big cock will tear me apart, but you were very patient with me... Initially it hurt only little, then it was very enjoyable and later it was like a tsunami hit me! I don't remember if I ever came so hard before..."

"Dear girl, you were amazing yourself! You are sweaty and so am I. Let's go and shower together. You are not completely stable yet, so I'll soap you."

"But it's my job to do it for you..."

I chuckled, "Yes, but it will give me one more chance to touch your sexy body. Your perky tits, the soft pussy lips and the attractive valley between your ass cheeks..."

We moved to the bathroom.

Hathai was wobbly on her legs and I half carried her.

I leaned her against the wall and poured hot water into the tub.

after few minutes the tub was half full at the right temperature.

We both entered. I sat with my back against the edge and my legs spread wide.

Then I placed Hathai with her back to me between my legs.

With the showerhead I poured water on her shoulders and then started soaping her body.

Her small muscular back felt nice.

Then I moved to her front, with my hands using the oily soap to massage her small tits over and over... and over again...

She laughed, "It's nice to see than you like my tiny breasts. They are not as large and beautiful as my mother's..."

"Hathai, tits can be attractive at any size! Your mother's boobs are very nice and sexy, but yours are also sexy! They are different size and shape, but my urge to play with them is the same urge I had yesterday with hers..."

She turned to face me, looked me in the eye, grinned and then blurted, "Rodney, you are a nice and gentle person. I really enjoy being with you! But now I am going out. Do you want me to bring you something? Tea? Coffee? Alcohol?"

"I'll shower myself quickly and get out too. Another tea is a good idea."

After I was done, I got out of the shower naked and entered the room.

Hathai was having her robe on, pouring the tea into 2 cups.

"Hathai, we still have some time until midnight. I like your beautiful body without the cover! Will you please take the robe off, please..."

She smiled, "I thought you had enough of my body for one evening..."

"Dear girl, you have no idea how stunning you are! My only concern is that 'my buddy' will get excited and beg me to ravage you again..."

She directed her eyes at mine, removed the robe slowly and then began massaging her little tits. She spread her legs apart, licked her forefinger and inserted it into her pussy, while making fake moaning sounds...

My cock saw a lot of action already, but decided that her amazing body deserved another play. It rose up in no time...

"Hathai, what are you doing to me?!... Are you really interested in another sexual play?!"

She lowered her head and whispered, "Rodney, you are so good and considerate, that I wanted to reward you. I know that all men like blow jobs, so I wanted to suck you... I wish you remember me forever..."

"Hathai, you are so cute... I promise to remember you for a long, LONG time. You don't have to do it..."

"But I want to..."

I wondered how enjoyable an oral could be with Hathai, given her small mouth...

"Girl, I loved everything we did so far. Are you sure you want to do it? I think that I am too big for you..."

She glanced at my organ, that was pointing up and didn't bother answering.

She came toward me and knelt down.

Hathai grabbed my cock with both hands, spread her lips wide and the head disappeared into her mouth.

I just stood still and observed.

My pole was slowly but surely disappearing into her mouth!

Just like with her mom, once my prick reached the boundary with the pharynx, she coughed and the hurdle was no longer interfering with it going forward.

Two minutes into her gargantuan effort, my pole was all but buried inside her mouth!!!

According to my estimate, the tip was already in her throat... Just like the older woman, she didn't gag once!...

She gave me a victory look and began bobbing on it as if her life depended on it.

ragal2
ragal2
1,204 Followers