Rodney's travels. Thailand.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was mesmerized by the incredible view.

Soon her sucking became very intense and I felt my spunk beginning it's voyage from my testicles to my urethra.

I was tempted to climax in Hathai's hot mouth, but on second thought I decided that fucking and cumming in her tight pussy be even better.

I removed my member from her mouth. She stared at me, very confused...

I laid her down on the carpet, spread her thighs, smeared spit on my rod and shoved it into her cunt.

She groaned and her torso extended upward.

I pushed both her tiny hands above her head using my left hand and pinched her nipple with my right, as I started pounding her vagina in an increasing power and speed.

Initially she gasped for air and then whimpered continuously.

I noticed her body tossing and turning under my heavy body and her erratic breathing.

My orgasm was on the way when I heard Hathai screaming, "Rodney!... Now please! Cum inside me! N O W!!!"

Seconds later my cock was giving her the happy dance, drowning her hole with everything I've got left!

Then I rolled over on my back and lied there on the rug, trying to recover.

I closed my eyes and relaxed my body.

Few minutes have passed and I heard a movement near me.

I opened my eyes and saw Hathai's head move toward my groin.

Her lips opened and she licked my deflated cock.

She advanced carefully, licking the residue off my dick, then taking on the sack.

It felt amazing!

She finished and gazed at me, "Rodney, you are such a great lover! Most times I try to pleasure guests and often I lie and tell them that I enjoyed it too. But with you it was something unusually good!... I am tired, but I feel fantastic!"

I stared at her face.

She was basking in the afterglow and looked even prettier than before...

I took her in my arms and kissed her head.

I said, "Hathai, this is my last night here. I will be leaving tomorrow morning. Thank everybody that was so nice to me. You were special and I think that you earned it fair and square." I handed her 5 bills of $20 each.

She looked at the money and her eyes became teary, "Thank you mister Rodney. Thank you a lot..."

She bowed to me and left the room.

I never saw her again.

The next morning her mother was at the register.

"I heard from Hathai that you were a perfect gentleman yesterday. Thank you."

I smiled at her.

My flight was supposed to leave in 2 hours

She gave me a breakfast to go and a young guy drove me to the airport.

EPILOGUE.

I was back home 2 days later.

My nerdy friend contacted me to find out how I liked my trip.

I told him that it was short and intense, but very 'uniquely pleasurable'.

He wanted to know if I stayed at the 'bed, breakfast and beyond'...

"Yes, I did. I had a lot of fun taking advantage of the 'permissive behavior' of the women there. However, I have a question... Wouldn't this establishment qualify as a high scale bordello?... weren't you concerned catching an STD?..."

He laughed, "You can say that, but in my experience Thailand is different than western countries. Most people earn very little and their attitude toward sex is much more liberal than ours. The combination of the two led to much more of what we call promiscuous behavior, especially in Bangkok. Try google 'Soi Cowboy', Nana Plaza' and 'Patpong'. Anyway, before I ever set foot on the premises of the place I sent you to, I searched the names of the women who worked there, including Hathai, Ruchira, Noi, Anong, Gamon and others that I do not remember their names now. Then I checked online the local clinics and pharmacies to see if their names appear there in the last 5 years. I can tell you that Hathai went once to get ear drops for ear infection and her mother was treated twice for severe headaches. While I found many names of other women examined and treated for STDs, neither one of THESE women hd documented issues! When I was there, they told me about homeopathic preventive measures that they were using and it seemed to be working so far..."

I laughed, "We westerners have the best medicine science offers. These women never used these methods and avoided sexual diseases for years. Perhaps it's time to learn something from them..."