Rod's Boy Pt. 07

Story Info
Will I fully Transform into Rod's Boy.
4.5k words
4.19
6.3k
4

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I woke up, and began to clear the cobwebs, I realized that I was not alone. It was Billy. Billy, what are you doing here? How did you get in my house?

Come on Steve, I know where you keep the spare and I am here because I heard what kind of guy you are, and I need to get off. So, I am going to fuck your ass.

Whoa, Billy, I am so tired and sore.

Steve, I don't give a shit what you feel like, you are a fag and as far as I can see you have no say. Shut the fuck up and give me that ass or I will take it and you think you are sore now, well, I will hurt you far worse that what happened to you last night, got it bitch!

Okay, but can I at least have a smoke first? I should have shut up and just rolled over and let him have his way. But, no, I had to open my big fat mouth and true to his word, Billy grabbed his belt and began to whip my ass without any mercy.

Count Bitch! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,.... 14, 15, 16.... 19, 20, 21... What do you say faggot?

Thank you, Billy! I will obey, I promise!

Good bitch, now suck my dick and swallow every drop that I provide!

Yes, Billy!

I slipped out of bed to my knees and crawled the few steps to him and took his hardening cock to the hilt in one gulp. As I sucked him deep, Billy grabbed my hair, pulled my head back so the head of his fat cock was just past my lips. I tried to continue sucking and as I applied some suction, Billy let go and began to piss in my mouth and I swallowed every drop. I could do nothing else, because I knew I could not stand one more lick from his belt.

This was easier by far! I sucked and swallowed his hot piss until his bladder was empty. As soon as he finished, he backhanded me, and I fell to the floor. As soon as I hit the ground, Billy moved behind me knelt down, grabbed my waist as I worked to help right myself to my knees, once there, Billy slammed his fat cock into my hurting asshole. He went from tip to base in one move as I let out a scream.

Shut up faggot, Billy demanded sternly as he slapped the back of my head.

Yes Billy, I am sorry.

You will be sorry bitch, if you make noise that leads me to believe you do not like this.

With that I began to moan like a bitch in heat. Yes Billy, fuck me baby. Give me your seed, fill me with your baby-batter, knock me up. Yes Billy, I love it, please do not stop, I need you to fuck me hard! Take me Billy, take your pleasure in my pain, just keep hurting me, I deserve it!

I had said too much, and I knew it as soon as Billy began slapping my ass without mercy as he fucked without slowing. In fact, Billy seemed to just go harder and harder.

Billy had been slamming my ass for nearly a half hour when I felt the signs, I was about to get my reward. As Billy, began to slow, I buck, moaned and began to beg for it harder.

Harder Billy don't stop, fuck me till you cum in my faggot asshole! That sent Billy over the edge, and he started jack-hammering my sore ass again until he had filled my ass with every drop of cum he had. As soon as he had cum, he pulled out just as quickly as he entered.

Billy pushed me over and I could see the juices from my ass and his cum all over his fat cock. As I rolled to my back Billy mounted my chest and shoved his cock in my mouth and said clean my shit covered dick whore. I know you like eating your shit off my dick, all faggots like you do, don't they?

Mmmm, was all I could muster as I cleaned his cock. To be honest, I didn't care what was on his dick, it was in my mouth and that for sure was what faggots like me need.

Once I had cleaned his cock to his liking, Billy stood up and said you did well fag. I will be back when you least expect it. But I will give you a clue to one visit. I have already approved with you parents a sleep over right here in your house when they return home.

I will not be the only one staying here that night. And we are going to have so much fun, and we may even just tell your mom and dad what kind of panty wearing sissy faggot you are. Or we may keep you and your secret and make you perform when and where we want.

See ya, Bitch! I hope you like the choice you made, because there is no going back, now!

As I gathered myself, I made sure all the doors were locked so I could have some much-needed privacy. I got in the shower and when I stepped out, I dried off and walked naked to my room. I sat on the bed, lit a smoke and laid back and relaxed.

As I replayed the last few days in my head, my little clit began to throb. I had to stop; I needed a distraction. Normally, I would go hang with the guys, but that was not an option since my coming out party. So, I got out of bed, slipped on a pair of purple satin panties with pink lace trim, stepped out into the living room, turned on the TV and began to watch the soap-opera that was on.

I had never watched these things, they are so stupid, but as I sat and watched I actually got sucked in and began to like what I was seeing. I watched as a married woman met and had sex with a man half her age and not her husband. As I watched I began to feel aroused, and soon I let my hand slip back to my ass. Soon I slipped several of my fingers into my mouth to get them wet and from my mouth to my ass as I slipped first one, then two, then three and finally all four fingers began to piston in and out of my gaping asshole.

As I watched, I soon began to moan and writhe on the couch as my hand continued to invade my asshole. As I got lost in this I was shocked back to reality when the phone began to ring.

I really didn't want to answer it, I knew I had to, so I slipped my hand from my hole, got up and went to the phone and answered it.

Hello? Steve? The voice on the other end asked.

Yes, this is Steve.

Good, this is Mr. Vickers.

Yes, sir, what can I do for you?

Steve, I am supposed to come by today and fix your mom's dryer. She called me before they let and asked me to come look at. I am at the store down the street and will be there in five minutes.

Mr. Vickers, can we do this tomorrow?

No, I can't. I have to get this done today because tomorrow I have several jobs out of town and then I am going on vacation.

Okay, give me about ten minutes, please.

Sure thing, Steve, I will see you in ten.

Damn, I really don't need this. I began to scramble to find some clothes and I hadn't even brushed my hair yet. Off, I went. I got some shorts on and a white tee and headed for the bathroom to try and brush my hair. I swear, it had only been five minutes when I heard the knock. I yelled out, hang on, I am in the bathroom, I will be right there.

Then out of nowhere I hear the lock jiggling, so I drop my shorts and sit on the toilet.

Sure enough, it was Mr. Vickers, my mother had given him a key.

Mr. Vickers, please I told you I needed ten minutes.

I'm sorry Steve, I am anxious to get this fixed for your mom.

I have to say, I like your panties boy. Why don't you stand up, pull them up and give me a little show? You know good and well you do not want me to tell you mom do you?

Not again, this could not be happening again. I couldn't get this much attention if I tried and now it seems all I do is tumble into one situation after another. Don't get me wrong, I like the sex, I love the cocks, but I need a break.

Come on boy, I have work to do!

I stood up and my little dick was hard and sticking straight out, the whole three inches. As I pulled my panties up, Mr. Vickers said, with a dicklet like that no wonder you like women's clothes. I bet you don't get much pussy with that worthless little thing, do you?

As I was about to say something, Mr. Vickers, said, I bet you are one of those sissy boys, aren't you? I bet you like boys don't you?

Yes sir, I am gay.

Can you please fix the dryer, I have to eat and have places I have to be at in a few hours!

Well boy, I have some meat for you to eat, so I have your dinner already for you. With that he pulled out a massive cock, it was soft and at least ten inches in length. I knew what was going to happen, and I just admitted to a middle-aged black man that I was gay and like sex with guys.

At this point, I dropped to my knees and crawled to where Mr. Vickers stood with his massive tool in hand. When I got to his feet, I raised up, looked up into Mr. Vickers aging eyes and with all the sex appeal I could produce, asked permission to service his beautiful cock.

Wow, you really are a slut, Mr. Vickers said, as he took that massive black monster and began to slap my mouth and face. I just opened my mouth and waited patiently for him to shove that monster down my throat.

I didn't wait long as he slipped the head into my mouth and said hang on girly boy, I am about to stick this monster into your belly and with that, he grabbed my head and proceeded to shove his hardening cock down my throat. By this point I no longer had much of a gag reflex, so he pushed and pushed until my nose was buried in his grey matted pubs.

Then he pulled his cock out till the head was at my lips then he shoved it all the way home. He did this at a slow to moderate rhythm for nearly a half hour, then he pulled out, grabbed me, told me to turn bend over and drop my sissy panties.

I was happy to comply, I stood up began dropping my panties as I turned and bent over the countertop. With no foreplay, no extra touching, Mr. Vickers grabbed both ass checks pulled them apart gently, then laid the head of his cock at my now wet and waiting hole and in one push buried all fifteen inches.

I moaned in ecstasy as he began the same slow methodical attack on my ass as he had on my mouth. Forty five minutes later, Mr. Vickers, said get ready I am going to fill you with my nigger seed and you will crave this black meat forever!

You will like that won't you girly boy?

Oh yes, Mr. Vickers fill me with your cum, plant your seed deep in my ass. Make me crave your black cock, own me. I couldn't stop, I kept on saying all kinds of crazy shit. All I knew was this man, knew how to fuck and I was hooked. He wasn't the first black cock I'd ever had but the more of them I got the more I began to feel a craving for them that began to bring the old adage to mind, once you go black, you can never go back!"

As Mr. Vickers finished shooting what felt like a gallon of cum up my hole, I reached down pulled up my panties. I did not want to let a drop of his precious seed fall from me to the ground. Once I had pulled them up and turned around, Mr. Vickers pushed me to my knees and simply said, you got it dirty, you clean it, sissy.

I couldn't get to my knees quick enough. My mouth was wide open as I hit my knees and with the same rhythm, Mr. Vickers push his softening meat down my throat, in and out, each time to the hilt.

Then he pulled nearly out and said, show your respect faggot, suck it good, get it really clean. I do not want to find your shit on my cock when my old lady gets it shoved down her throat tonight.

I pulled off and as I was about to speak, Mr. Vickers, said you like having a black master boy?

Yes Master! I love it. Thank you!

Now go on boy, I need to fix this dryer for your mom. I bet she would like my big tool too, what do you think boy?

I don't know Master, but my guess is if she tries it, she will never touch my old man again.

Mr.Vickers then said, I bet I could turn him into a fag like his boy!

I responded with, I bet you could Master!

Then I told him, just know, that I am here anytime you need to be serviced, Master.

Good little white boy! Just like every white person I have ever met. Once you go black, well, black is all you crave. Now get!

Yes Master. I will be in my bed if you need me!

An hour later, Mr. Vickers walked into my room and said, get up whore!

Yes Master! What can I do for you?

On your back bitch, I need to cum again. Hang your head off the bed.

I did as Mr. Vickers demanded and as soon as my head hung off the edge of the bed Mr. Vickers pulled that massive tool out and walked up the edge of the bed and push that monster meat deep into my throat. This time though, he was not so gentle nor was the rhythm soft and gentle. This time he was forceful and urgent as I laid there and accepted my fate.

Mr. Vickers maintained this pace for nearly twenty minutes when he said, desert is served. And with that he pushed forward until his balls were pressed hard against my face and then he pushed harder as he came again. A few more stroked to get every drop out and he let his softening cock clip from my mouth.

What do you say faggot?

Thank you Master that was great.

You are an eager little beaver, aren't you?

Yes sir.

I like that, I think I will work on converting your parents, I could use a family of sex junkies for my black cock!

Good luck, Master, I hope you convert them both and make them watch it happen. Maybe you can take me first, so they can see the joy they are missing?

Maybe bitch, you are one sick fag.

Thank you, sir, desire for your cock, could drive me to just about anything.

I reached up to his weathered cheek and kissed him and let him know I would help him in any way to convert them both to black cock whores.

It's now four and I have yet to fix my taillight. I have to get busy. So, I threw on some fresh shorts, grabbed a few tools form the shed and began to work on the taillight. It only took a few minutes to get it all apart, it took even less time to see that the ground wire was loose.

A little bit of effort and the short was fixed and everything was back together. It's now four fifty. I have an hour drive and ten minutes of time as a buffer. I hit the road and this time I see the cute cop and my taillights are fixed, I am good, she didn't pull me over, I am golden.

I arrive in Rod's neighborhood with five minutes to spare. I know the rules though, I wait down the block and time my arrival to be pulling in the driveway as the clock strikes six.

Success, I arrive on time, roll the windows down, turn the motor off and wait. About fifteen minutes later Rod walks out of his house. Walks up to the truck and says; Keys!

I pull them from the ignition and hand them to Rod. Rod placed them in his pocket and said roll the windows up and come on in. I roll the windows up as fast as I can and am behind Rod before he made it to the door.

As I walked into his house, he turned gave me a soft and deeply sexual kiss. I was lost in lust and just melted in Rod's arms. Rod broke the kiss and told me to strip down to my panties and sit on the couch and he would be right back.

I stripped down to my panties and sat like an obedient puppy. Within a few minutes Rod reappeared from what I would later know as his bedroom. He was wearing a white robe and he sat on the other side of the room from me in a chair.

After about fifteen or twenty minutes of small talk, Rod opened his robe snapped his fingers and I was on my knees crawling like a dog in heat ready to get her treat.

I crawled over and there it was, laying soft against his blonde pubic hair and without a thought or the use of anything but my mouth I sucked his beautiful cock into my mouth and began to make love to his hardening cock.

As soon as Rod was hard, and he saw the effort and desire I sucked him from tip to base with so much love and appreciation. Rod put his hand on my head and adjusted his position and stood up over me with his cock right in my face. I began to suck his cock into my mouth again, when Rod simply said that's enough girl. Get up, I am going to put you in my bed and take you like you have never been taken before.

With that I got up, not knowing what to expect because in the last few days, I had been taken in about every way imaginable or at least that is what I thought.

As we entered Rod's bedroom, I noticed the lights were down low, and Rod had several candles lit. It was so different, so romantic. I was falling in love with this man, in ways I only had ever had feelings for another girl. Now, I was the girl, and I was falling for this man.

He was sweeping me of my feet. It was in that moment of thought Rod began to kiss the back of my neck and nibble on my earlobes. As he did, he whispered for me to get in the bed and on all fours, like the bitch I was. I felt the sting of his words and what they meant, I was but a dog in heat and Rod was about to take me in the same manner.

I was hurt but my love and lust for this man, grew in that moment. As a tear trickled from the corner of my eye, I got in the bed, was up on all fours when Rod climbed onto the bed and pushed my shoulder to the mattress. I wilted under his gentle touch and within a moment, Rod had begun to fuck my hungry ass.

I began to moan and beg for his hard cock and Rod obliged as he fucked my ass in this position for nearly a half hour. Then he pulled out slowly and began to roll me over onto my back.

This is what I had been dreaming of since this ordeal began three days ago. Rod grabbed my ankles and told me to put them on his shoulders. I did as he has asked and Rod slipped his massive cock into me.

Rod looked down at me and said, tell me how you feel right now.

Rod, I love you and I need you to make love to me, to make me feel special, to make me yours.

That is what you want. I want to know how you feel?

When I am with you, I feel special. I feel desired and I desire you with every fiber of my being. When I am away from you, I feel cheap, whorish, worthless. I hate feeling that way. I love how I feel right now! I love you and I need to be yours, whatever that means to you.

Good girl, I like it. I want you to love me and need me. I also like that feel like a worthless whore without me. Because without me, that is all you are. With that I began to feel a tear welling up in my eyes again.

Rod saw it, and said it's okay baby, just four more days, and you will be able to make your choice and I will make mine.

Right now, it's just the two of us. Let me make love to you, let me make you feel how you desire to feel. Let me help you experience desires and feelings you have never known.

Yes, Rod! Make love to me, take me to new heights, please Rod, I need this. Please I beg you, give it to me, baby. With that, Rod took his thumb and wiped my tears away, reached down and kissed each eye and began to pick up the assault on my ass.

This session went on for hours, we would stop grab a beer or a few hits on a joint, I would lay my head in his lap and kiss his cock head in between drinks and hits. Rod had some grade A grass, and we went on like this till midnight, then Rod laid me on my back I had my ankles on his shoulders as Rod said, it is time, are you ready baby.

Oh yes Rod, I am ready fill me with your seed.

Ten minutes later, Rod tensed up, dumped his seed in my wanting hole. He collapsed on top of me and a few minutes later Rod was on his back and my head was once resting at his crotch. We both fell asleep that way and I got a treat when morning came, and I was greeted to Rod's morning wood brushing against my sleeping lips.

Rod still sleeping, was rock hard and I only knew I was addicted to this man and his cock. So, I did what any addict does, I gently sucked him into my mouth and began sucking him with all the passion and love I felt for Rod.

A few minutes in Rod awoke, and said I have to piss girl. I never broke stride as I continued to suck him deep into my mouth. Without any warning Rod let go of his morning piss and I drank it like it was the golden nectar of the gods.

When I was done, Rod said, come on girl, let's get a shower and some breakfast and spend a little time together before you leave to think about what you want to do with your life.

With that, I got up and followed Rod to the shower. We bathed each other, made love again. I just cannot keep my hands off this man and I long for the days, when I wake up this way every day.

12