Rod's Boy Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ate, hung out and about 2 pm, Rod said, honey, you have to leave now. On the fifth day, I expect to meet you at the video store at 11am, just like the first time we met.

I will be there; you may not see me for a while. But I want you to go into that same booth, I want you to strip naked, leave the door open and be obedient and enjoy whatever happens, no questions. You will need this before you decide.

Because for the next four days you are not to touch anyone including, that worthless little clit of yours, no ass play, nothing and with no one. Understand?

Yes sir! I will be there naked and ready for you and whatever else transpires. I love you Rod.

Yep, I bet you do, silly little girl. See you in five days!

So, I finished getting dressed, Rod handed me my keys and I headed home. Now, how in the hell am I going to avoid sex for the next four days. I have stumbled into more sex the past few days than most people do their entire lives. And I cannot have any for four days.

That hour long drive home was the longest ever. When I got home, one was around. I looked where we keep the spare key, it was there, and I grabbed it up. I did not need any midnight callers or early birds looking to bury their worms. I had four days of serious thinking to do.

In this very moment, I knew what I wanted. I want Rod, but I was a little bothered by his remark that he too would decide. This could go all sorts of wrong. I could want to give myself to this man and he decide to give me to someone else.

I know it happened before, at least that was the take away from my time with Suzi.

So much to think about. So many desires, that I have not even began to process.

What will I do? What will I choose?

Well, as much of a hurry I was in several days ago, now I had a lot to process, a whole new set of fears and trepidation's that now plagues my heart and mind.

Four days!

My guess is these will be the longest four days of my life!

12