All Comments on 'Rod's Sisters'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I loved it

You're fantastic. I can't wait for the next one.

Danielle

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A True Wet Dream

Makes this Horny 'ol Sailor wish he'd had some sisters. If I had I might have turned out to be a Horny 'ol Merchant instead. Get Ch. 2 out ASAP. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
give us more

good clean fun and no hurting anyone.give us more of rod sisters

G-MacG-Macover 18 years ago
Another great story

commented on your nun story, and had read Rod's sisters before i got your replys, Loved both stories and would hate to have to say which i liked better so finish them both, the sooner the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more more more more lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

title says it all lol !!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Rod's 3

Ver-y good!

I'd better go read more of your work.

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wetting of one`s appetite

This story makes u wish u were rod,and makes u want to read more of the family escpades

David48David48over 18 years ago
A threefer

One wild ass fantasy! Surfer Rod had better be taking some strong ass vitamins. Not to mention about 7 Viagra a day. Sounds like Blond Rod is being groomed as a designated relief dick to spell his best bud. What a rough life. Oh well...somebody's got to do the really hard work in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Just A Little Bit Better

Great story!! The only thing I would change is the speed that you took the seciond and third sister. Slow it down. They just lost their mom and dad.You took the time to tell us about the first sister, take your time describing a slow intimate detail of the suduction of the other two sisters. Caresses,touches,oral,anal,slow and descriptive. I enjoyed your story very much, but, can you carrie it thru to the end?? How did they all get along? How did they share one brother? Any little ones? Not many authers finish their stories,why????

NookiehunterNookiehunterabout 18 years ago
Creating Love

During the time that Rod started noticing his sisters as sexual beings and paying attention to them, he brought them slowly to the point of being ready to let him fuck them. They didn't know it at the time, but they were making subconscious shifts in their thoughts and attitudes.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fantastic

This is so erotiic. You can almost feel the love these siblings have for one another. Can't hardley wait to read the next installment. Who(if any) will get jealous? Who will want to be in control? Who will be the most possesive? Who will be the first to get pregnant?How will the business fare? To the future......

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
this is the dogs bollocks !!

this and other stories by the same author are some of the best i have read and always look for more of the same,keep up the fantastic writing

keith2419@msn.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent story!

I really enjoyed this story! Please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
.....GO BUCKS.......Wonderful Story

.....A true Buckeye,...It was very enjoyable reading...maybe twist and turn and bring the girls down to North Carolina, Wrightsville Beach for some R & R.......

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
Good story

I quite enjoyed this tale but a lil more in depth in there sex lives would be nice, ex. there three some and 1st foursome when the ladies learn to pleasure each other for there brother. etc but I really liked it thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sigh

not your best work, too many people, like puppies in a box crawling over each other

taco1085taco1085over 12 years ago
more depth

Mr. Scouries,

I have to agree in somepart, I would love for you to expand on the 3 some and 4 some. Maybe the girls experimenting with and having fun. Maybe a follow up with your mom and sis joining the group and making it a big family affair. cant wait to read the surprise.

larry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bowling Green State U is Unique

Besides being ahead of the curve on the windmill fad installing 4 along route 6 in the mid 90s. There was a student there that looked like a tall Shawn Johnson who is capable of F....... your brains out and 3 days to recover from her cowboy ride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
bored

"Soon after we rushed into the house, and first in the shower and then in our parent's bed, we consummated our love, enjoying our erotic threesome."

So much potential wasted! Ignoring erotic moments like that with a rushed single sentence is pathetic and the complete opposite of "erotic", it's frustrating.

I'll look at some of your more recent work and hope you've gotten past your 'youn rushed writer' stage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what a lucky sisterfucker the boy is!

He's got a little harem of three sisterly twats to shove his fine fat cock up any old time he feels like it. With him blowing his brotherly balls up his sisters' cunts, soon there'll be lots of cute little incest kids, sons and daughters and nephews and nieces, all over the place. When they're grown up, he can start on his daughters' cute little twats and his boys' tight little butts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
another great one !!!

you are one heck of a writer .the other writers try to copy your style,but their only copies.they can imitate your style but their is only one original scouries! see ya.bob ww

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Grate Tale!

Isnt it sillie that soe manny peepol cant spel fur shitt?! Thay goe thru life reeding, observing, yet thay phuque up the moest comman wurds inda langwage. Sorry had to say it. You however, have a command of language and thought beyond most of us! Great story, great flow: so often a story or story line becomes stale from overworking it or from grammar, or lack of imagination. Never seems to happen when your name is in the credits!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

It was decent. Went pretty fast though. For a bunch of girls that supposedly didnt date because of dear old dad (what perverted religion calling themselves christians live like that, lol) im surprised he didnt rifle through their shit to make sure they didnt have toys and such, lol. The first two certainly didnt have any problem taking big brother while whistling dixie and knitting a sweater at the same time, lol! Noticed neither of the first two even batted an eye at him playing with their asses either! Rofl. ...he banged all three of them pretty straight up actually... He might as well have sat them down at breakfast and said "ok, im taking your cherry on monday, yours on tuesday and yours on wednesday, any questions? Oh, Im not going to bother with birth control or even ask you two, little sister wants knocked up though. Nite all!"

Hehe, anyway it was decent but not as enjoyable as I'd hoped for... I'll start reading the next chapter but not sure if Ill finish it; I don't like stories where the brother shares his sisters with other guys, major turnoff :/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hot

stupid bi or lesbian disgrace whores

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wasted potential

I love reading these stories but yours was such a let down... Grammatical errors, sentence structure, basic elementary level writing that was just atrocious...

Great thought for a story, but I don't think people who wrote codes and programs talk like they are constantly having a stroke, dumb as shit, and just stumble through a story like they haven't talked in 100 years.

You wasted all of your readers time with this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I agree

. . .with the previous comments, I also found proof of the low maturity level of the writer. No one but some one extremely immature would post this comment: Touch it Clara, please touch my big cock," A man wouldn't make such a childish statement, that is, unless he is seeking some girl or "another male" (read this as you will) to "verify" his own over inflated believe in his size. Any time I read such a statement, I automatically assume the writer is on the extremely SMALL size.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Liked this one a lot, but won't be reading the next chapter. Sharing your sisters with someone else is a huge turnoff for me :(

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Great story, but you should have stopped here. I won't read on.

SosexSosexover 2 years ago

Me ancanto tu historia pero la segunda no la leeré... Compartirlo no es mi estilo.... Espero que haya una secuela alternativa 🤙

Marklynda2Marklynda27 months ago

It's nice to have friends who aren't afraid to share, stories, sister's or whatever! A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10478 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES