Rogaine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl. No as for the next part, why do you feel the need to find out who he or they were?"

"Because I personally want to confront them and kick his or their asses. He or they took advantage of me and made me do something that I never would have consciously done - cheated on Bob," I snapped.

"Let's get this straight, WW - you didn't cheat. You are a victim, not a participant, and trying to find out who it was will be ineffective and in my opinion unhealthy."

"But I feel guilty, and angry."

"Why do you feel guilty? You are completely blameless. There is no rational way that you can have guilt. As far as anger, I propose another way to look at it."

I knew that my guilt was irrational, and that anger tends to chafe and become counterproductive, which is why I needed Alexa's, guidance. "What do I do then?"

"Were the actual acts - when you thought that Bob was the perpetrator - unpleasant?"

"Hell no! The anal fuck was pleasant and the vaginal fuck epic - which is another reason for my guilt. I should instinctively not have enjoyed them if it wasn't Bob," I snapped.

"That is ridiculous. By your own admission you were sure that it was Bob, and given your fatigue you would not be expected to know anything different - 'instinct' is bullshit."

She was probably right, but I was still uneasy.

"The solution is for you stop trying to figure out who he or they was or were, that you look on it as the excitement of a one night stand without the cheating that goes along with it, and that you make sure - without specifically telling Bob - that you never are put in even the most remotely similar situation again," Alexa sternly said while holding my hands.

"But what if the guy or guys talk and Bob finds out?"

"He or they are married, haven't contacted you, and it is inconceivable that they ever will talk about it or brag. In fact since - as you described them - they are otherwise decent guys they probably feel a little chagrined about it, if not guilty. They probably were just fulfilling a fantasy with a plasma hot woman, and will be content with that, inwardly smug."

We talked for another half hour. By the end of that time she had convinced me. I tried to do exactly what she told me to do, and think about it exactly like she suggested.

Things were a little difficult for me at first, especially when we had a party with all of the teammates, and their spouses, that we had ever used in rogaining to celebrate our victory in Canada. At that event it was impossible for me not to try to determine which of Jake, Brendon and Stanton were involved. After extensive discussions with them - and their wives - including when each of them had consumed a significant amount of alcohol while I was refraining from any alcohol at all - I got nothing. Nada; zilch; nil; zippo; zero! Alexa was at the party, and even though she was being subtle I know that she was doing an investigation too (which she later admitted to me), and as perceptive as she is she also came up with zilch.

While I later tried to think of the event as Alexa suggested - the excitement of a one night stand without cheating or consequences - it was difficult. However, any irrational lingering guilt I had I put to productive use. I ramped up my sex life with Bob even more than what we both previously thought couldn't be topped.

After one especially energetic session where after I rode Bob reverse cowgirl while massaging his balls and he deposited a monster load in me, I sucked him clean, he orally abused by clit, and then we did The Wheelbarrow. As we lay in post-coital bliss he mumbled "You always were a tiger - now you're one on steroids."

"Are you complaining Eros?" I chuckled.

"Hell no..." he replied, but before he could utter another word I started enthusiastically sucking his testicles and shortly after that we fucked a previously unprecedented third time in a row.

*************

My memory of the second night of the infamous rogaine pops into my head much less often now, eighteen months later. Especially since I'm now pregnant with Bob's twins and am trying to keep my fetuses healthy while simultaneously keeping from getting bigger than a house.

I've stopped trying to figure out who did the dirty deed, and of course I've never told Bob.

12