Roger and Katie

Story Info
An intimate afternoon with new friends.
5.6k words
4.54
12.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger and Katie

Word Count 5,627

"Hi! I'm Tony." The couple is seated across from each other in a corner booth in the back of the hotel coffee shop. Luckily, they are the only couple here at this mid-morning time, so I didn't have to rely solely on the description from the online profile.

"Hello, I'm Roger and this is Katie," he said, as he nodded across the table at the silky haired brunette.

She focused her eyes upward and to the side to momentarily lock with mine, blinked her long lashes slowly and nodded, "Hi Tony." Her soft voice and smiling dark red lips appeared to reveal pleasure with what she was seeing or what she was thinking. Maybe both? Her red silk blouse was unbuttoned to show most of her cleavage and her nipples protruded under the thin material like tiny tent poles. It is obvious she's not wearing a bra and my brain committee approved with an enthusiastic unanimous vote.

Roger motioned me to the seat next to her. "Have a seat Tony. Do you want something to eat or drink?"

I extended my hand and shook his as I moved toward her side of the booth. I'd been smiling since I first saw her but I could feel it widen as my face grew warmer. "Hi Katie, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"I've had breakfast but I'll have some coffee when the waitress comes around. Have you been waiting long?"

"No, not waiting, so to speak, because you are right on time. We came down earlier to have some breakfast."

It was interesting to note they had spent the night in the hotel. I got a better view as I slid into the booth beside her. The blouse was loose around her waist and her legs were bare and tan below a short white skirt, not quite short enough to be a mini-skirt. I couldn't tell if she had a tummy but her legs were not thick. The brain committee wondered why I'm feeling a little awkward.

"I've heard a lot of stories about, and some experience with, people pumping up their profiles but you two look very much as you described yourselves and the photos were obviously recent." - Mid and late 40's couple, medium build-decent condition. She's 5' 7" 36C-24-36. He's 5' 11" 175 pounds. Interested in enhancing our life with another couple, bi-fem or straight single male. - "You look great!"

"Thanks, Roger replied. "You stand up to your own description pretty well yourself Tony." Straight male, 6 feet, 185 pounds, athletic build, average condition. Looking for interesting and unique friends with benefits - couple, group or adventurous singles.

"Yep, pretty well indeed," Katie chimed in as she nodded and turned to survey my body more closely. Her blouse opened slightly as she turned and I could see most of her exposed breast except the tips. Her smile, the enthusiasm in her voice, the sparkle in her blue eyes and her body language, were all speaking softly in a very alluring and tempting way. A clean, fresh smell drifted from her shoulders as she turned. Nice, I don't much like strong perfumes. I was instantly into her and already hoping this match would work out for all of us. It's hard enough for two people to be in a relationship but when there are three or more it is very difficult for everyone to be satisfied and content.

Who would break the ice the committee pondered? Having been to a few other similar meetings with only limited success, I contemplated how best to approach the impending discussion. I would start I suppose. "Have you two been into the lifestyle for long?

Before answering Roger waived down the passing waitress and ordered more coffee for himself and Katie and a new cup for me. "With cream for me," I interjected.

He shook his head slowly and responded softly with maybe a hint of disappointment. "No, we've been to a few meetings which resulted in only one experience with a straight couple. It lasted for several weeks but his company suddenly transferred him back east to their headquarters. We're still good friends and expect to meet them on vacations but we're interested in making new local friends. How about you?

"I've been to more than a few meetings. I think I know every Starbucks, Coffee Bean and hotel coffee shop within 50 miles. Most of them don't ever come to fruition and you never know why. A few others resulted in a hit and run scenario because it's all they were looking for and one of them wound up being a very nice short term relationship, so far. I guess, in time, it has the potential of eventually going long term." I turned toward Katie, looked into her bright blue eyes and asked her pointedly, "What made you want to have sex with two men or with another couple? Were you bored and brought the idea to Roger or did he talk you into it?"

She raised her eyebrows at me, a little surprised at my directness and turned in her seat to face me, raised up to put her right leg under her butt and pushed herself against the wall. She hesitated a moment, gathering herself. Her expression is thoughtful. "It is something I always fantasized about. It seems to turn me on to imagine myself with other men or more than one man. We also started watching porn flicks together and realized we both enjoyed watching. I think it was a natural progression to fantasize about being with other people and watching each other with other people."

"Has it been as good as you imagined it would be?"

She showed her straight white teeth in a big smile and her eyes lit up. "Oh, it's been more than good! A lot more. And with just one lovely couple. The husband is a strong but gentle lover with lots of stamina and a large cock. Also, the thought of being with a woman used to turn me off. I thought, because I like men so much, I wouldn't want to be with a woman. But, in the heat of passion, she showed me how good it can be. Now I'm looking forward to another opportunity whenever we can."

"What else do you like?"

"Well, I like flirting and flashing in public. I liked it when I said 'cock' and you noticed and got a little flushed. I like wearing sexy clothes and dressing up so men notice. Roger says 'when I walk into a room every man there wants to fuck me' and when I think about it, it gets me excited. Ha! See. You're turning red again," she laughed and then teased as she turned her head and cut her eyes to the corner flirting through her lashes with exaggerated slow blinks and curling lips. "Are you shy Tony?"

I chuckled a little uncomfortably and smiled, still gazing into her eyes. "Well, no, I don't think I'm shy exactly but I did feel a little stirred when you were so unexpectedly open and frank. I think the flush in my cheeks is more a physical reaction to the internal heat created by the visualization of what you said. I'm visually and vocally aroused and you are visually, very pretty and sexy, and vocally very stimulating." I glanced downward and noticed her nipples sticking out a little more than they were a few minutes ago. "In just the short time we've been talking you've already made the swelling in my jeans uncomfortable. I see myself as one of those men in the room you walk through and easily agree, given the opportunity, I would fuck you in a New York nano second at the first opportunity."

The waitress brought a cup and the coffee pot, poured it all around and left the creamer next to mine. I was grateful for the interruption because I felt like I was digging myself a hole and didn't know how to get out. I pulled my gaze from her eyes to the coffee and began to administer the cream and sugar. It smelled pretty good for hotel coffee.

She pulled her left foot out of her shoe and turned toward me to put it on my knee revealing her long shapely leg, then rolled her thigh outward a little to show off her red lace panties. It seemed obvious she wanted me to see. But when my gaze lingered too long she raised her butt up with her tucked right leg, pushed down on my knee with her left leg and pulled her skirt down a little but not enough to completely hide the vision. Her left foot was still on my knee but her knee was now rolled inward to mostly close her thighs but the lace at the bottom of her panties was still visible. Luscious. Wonder what she tastes like? Mouths watering. The committee craved her.

Roger is watching the discourse intently. "Well, you two got right to the point in a hurry. It's nice to see you getting along so well in such short time. Your profile said you are divorced Tony?"

"Yes, it does but, actually we are legally separated, in the process of a divorce. It's been filed. There is no category in the drop down window for separated."

How long were you married? Do you have children?

"It lasted four years and there are no kids."

"Were you swinging with her?" Why do we always get into this scenario?

"Well, occasionally. We swapped unexpectedly at a party before we were married. We both had a lot to drink at a friends house party and after the guests thinned out to the last four couples, the scene became one of making out and neither of us remembers exactly how it happened but she decided to stay with the couple hosting the party and I wound up taking a girl home with me. Turns out my partner was the wife of a guy who also stayed at the party house with the hostess."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes. It was good sex all around I guess. But for me it was more like a one night stand with a new date. Her adventure was more interesting since it turned out to be a same room swap scenario and she was with at least two men and a woman in a large bed. She was with the hostess and the husband of my partner, at the start, but she remembers being with at least one other man. She gets flustered and confused during intense sex and she said the room was dimly lit so she wasn't sure whether they just swapped or if someone else joined the party."

"Did she enjoy it, Katie queried? She was breathing a little faster I think. Is the sex talk turning her on? The brain committee is really into it.

"I think she enjoyed it more than she wanted me to know," I smiled. "I asked her, if it was so dark and confusing, how did she know she know she was with at least two men?" She blushed and smiled when she said 'because I got doubled.'" We learned later she really liked it.

Roger's face, looking intently focused on the conversation, was also a little flushed now. "It sounds like it was really good. Did you do ever do it again?"

"There were some things we did we liked and some things we did, we didn't like. But we thought about it, talked about it and even made some rules. But, partially because of the rules, the right situation was rare."

"What were the rules, Katie asked?" She seemed to be genuinely interested as she took her left foot off my knee, popped her butt off her right ankle and slid closer to me.

"Well... first we decided we would never leave each other alone again. We could do same or separate room swap or group but we wouldn't go home or take someone home alone. We would not do it if either partner was uncomfortable with anything about the situation. We would not do it without protection and we would not do it if we were drunk. We were at parties, a few times after that, when the opportunity arose but most of the time some situation would cause us to decline. The first time, after we were married, as we were leaving a party, at the same house where we had our first experience, she admitted she had been with the host in the upstairs master bathroom earlier in the evening."

"I stopped suddenly and felt my mouth pop open. Before I could gather myself to say anything she rapidly spit out - I wasn't drunk - we used a condom - I thought we were going to stay."

Katie chimed in, "So she was within the rules?"

"She thought she was but I thought we were going do discuss and mutually agree if the situation was right for both of us and I said so. She said, 'You looked like you were having a nice time making out with the cute little blond on the couch so, I thought the situation was good to go.' When I asked her why she suddenly decided to go with him she said, 'Because he said my ass was driving him crazy and he wanted it again right now. Realizing he must have been the one in my rear for the double at our last party, it turned me on so much I couldn't resist.' Then she asked, 'Why did we leave anyway?' It turned out the cute little blond's husband couldn't get anyone interested so he didn't want to stay. But if I'd known what was going on upstairs I probably could have just joined in."

Katie asked, "Do you think the sexual escapades had anything to do with causing the divorce?"

"No. Not directly anyway. Her job required travel about ten days a month and we both have very strong libidos so we also had an open relationship that allowed dating when we were apart. I think her travel included sex whenever she wanted, before we settled on an open agreement. After a while she found someone she liked and surprised me with papers. Things were not great between us and I kinda expected it to end, I suppose, but it's been friendly, including occasional benefits, and there were no kids, so there's no baggage."

Roger had been listening quietly for a while but then asked, "Do you live alone now?"

"Yes, I have a little one bedroom condo in Oceanside that suits me pretty well. Where are you located? "We have a home on about five acres in Fallbrook. We don't farm it really but we have some citrus trees, two horses and two dogs and Katie has more rose bushes than she can take care of, he chuckled."

"I handle 'em pretty well though and they sure brighten up the place, she shot right back."

I could tell by the banter that they got along really well. "Do you both ride the horses?"

He answered, "Yep, it's just one of the things we have in common but she rides English and I ride Western. Do you ride?"

"I used to. I had a beautiful roan gelding, with a long black mane and tail and white fetlocks, when I was in the Marine Corps. But I don't have time to take care of a horse now, between business and golf."

"It's the opposite for me, Roger replied. I used to play a lot of golf but it's gotten so expensive and takes more and more time since the game has gotten slower and slower. I find it's more relaxing to be able to spend time with the horses."

Katie offered, "Yep, you'll usually find him riding his tractor mower or his horse."

"I probably would too, if I had my own farm."

"Well, the tractor mower takes less maintenance and is almost as much fun," he chuckled in reply.

A momentary lull in the conversation allowed me a minute to say as I stood up, "Excuse me, I've gotta make a restroom stop to offload some of this coffee."

"Okay," Roger smiled. Do you want more?"

"Sure, thank you." I headed for the restrooms I had seen on the other side of the restaurant. They're always on the other side or in the back if you're in the front, or in the front if you're in the back. Ain't it the truth. Yeh, but in this case that's good 'cause it will give them time to talk it over.

On the way back I saw them standing by the table and wondered if it was over or we were going to their room? Then I wondered if they had just stayed the night and checked out already? Nah, they wouldn't do that unless they were really pessimistic. On that point the committee was unanimous. As I started across the room, Katie looked over her shoulder at me and then walked away into the hotel lobby.

"What's the scoop, Roger?" I watched her as she went across the lobby. She turned to see if I was watching, and smiled, as she stepped into the elevator.

"She's gone on up to the room, Tony. You're invited. But she didn't want it to be awkward if you decided not to stay."

"Of course I want to stay! So, what are we going to do now?"

He waived his hand toward the booth, "Well, sit down and have your coffee and I'll explain a couple of things." As I sat down he smiled, "She's really into you and wants you to stay. She wants to be alone with you first and wants me to join the two of you later. She does not like rough sex or pain but she likes vigor and would probably be into almost anything you want to do. She's very oral and enjoys anal but probably more with both of us. She likes to be in control so she will let us know what she wants."

"And, what now?"

"Give her a few minutes. Finish your coffee and then you can go on up to the room. Fourth floor, number 452. She's hoping you'll stay but she won't know if you are coming up until you get there. She was warmed up before she left and she'll be ready for whoever shows up. You or me. She'll know it's you when you knock because she knows I have a key.

I tried to keep from gulping down my coffee. The thought of her waiting in the room was tantalizing enough to nearly drive me into a frenzy. The swelling in my jeans was now more than a little uncomfortable. I began to work on control techniques. Yea, that's all we need is to barge in on this lady with her expectations and have an air burst! Take your mind somewhere else, Tony. Let your body relax. It worked somewhat. The rest would have to come in the room. Hopefully, a lifetime learning to please would aid me.

At last, it seemed the wait was over as I knocked on the door. It didn't open right away and I almost knocked again when finally she opened it a little.

"Hi Tony. I'm so glad it's you. Although, I was so turned on just talking to you I probably would have fucked the bell hop if he'd shown up about now." She laughed and flirted with her eyes as she opened the door the rest of the way and chuckled nervously a little as she backed up. The little white skirt was gone but the red part of the outfit was all still there. Hi heel shoes and lacy, little panties, along with the silky red shirt. The shirt was now unbuttoned all the way down and hanging loosely on her hard nipples. Backing away from the door she made a half hearted attempt to close the shirt across her naval but it fell open again as soon as she let it go. She backed away from me until she was in the middle of the room where she stopped and put her hands flat up on my chest and looked up smiling. It was the first time I had been close to her when she was standing. She's taller than I thought. Of course, in the high heels she would probably stand nearly six feet tall.

I put my hands softly on her shoulders and wrapped my arms loosely around hers. She was the perfect kissing height. I bent only a little and turned my head to go directly to her mouth and pressed my lips softly around hers as she opened her mouth. My tongue automatically went flicking inside and her lower body reflexed into me. I could tell it was going to be wild and I needed to slow down or it was going to be all over before it even got started. I sunk my tongue as far inside as I could, pulled her close and held her there for a moment before I pulled away. I stood there breathlessly watching her as she unbuttoned my shirt and reached for my belt. I stopped her with my hands on hers. "Katie love, if you go down on me now I'm gonna blow my load and I'd rather save it for later and I think you would too." I pulled her arms up over her head and asked, "Here, let me look at you? You're gorgeous and I want to drink you in like a smooth, sweet, White Russian." I turned her around and as she continued the turn I unwrapped her shirt from her and threw it on the dresser. Her breasts were simply stunning. A full C pack with neat little brown nipples. I stroked them both with my thumbs for a while and then massaged her. Her skin was natural light brown. No tan lines - just a smooth tan color. I knelt down and took off her shoes and then her panties. She was partially shaved or waxed with a nice dark, curly puff above her vulva and clean from there down. I stayed there to taste her and hummed on her clitoris. She shivered and pressed into my mouth. I could feel myself calming as the intensity of her movements began to build. I knew I could last through at least one orgasm before entering and that would make for a second time that would be even hotter for her. I picked her up and tossed her lightly on the bed and stood there to look at her again and then grabbed a pillow to put under her butt. I started again at her mouth and made my way down to and across both nipples, through her naval and back to her clit in a nice comfortable position. I reached under her legs and found her nipples again as I dropped my mouth onto her vulva and my tongue into her vagina. Sweet tasting lady, I thought, as I dragged my tongue up to her clit again.

12