Roger and Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to shiver involuntarily."Oh, God, Tony! Don't stop," she whispered throatily as she bucked uncontrollably into my chin. "Don't stop. Please don't stop. Let me cum like this please! Oh God, it's so good!"

I complied, of course. She continued to move involuntarily and more violently as she became more and more oblivious to her surroundings. As I felt her beginning to peak I let go of her breast with my right hand and brought my arm in under my chin with my thumb in her vagina and my middle finger in her ass followed shortly by two fingers in her ass. She went wild and I lifted my face up to dodge her! She screamed. She twisted. She humped. She bucked. She was like a little tornado! It was good that I had a tight grip on her because, otherwise, I think she might have bounced us right out of the bed. Eventually, she calmed. But she was still breathing deeply from the excitement and the strenuous activity. I slowly withdrew my hand and went almost automatically for a cigarette. "Do you want one," I asked?

"Sure, are you ready for a break? Don't you want to continue?"

I passed the pack to her, "Oh, don't worry 'my little tornado' I've got plenty left for you. But, in the meantime, I have a question for you."

"Oh, what's that?"

"I think you are a girl who is continually looking for the great, great, orgasm like the one you just had. Right?"

"Well, yes, I guess so."

"And you don't get them all the time, do you?"

"No, actually, one like this one is actually very rare."

"Especially, when you are just with Roger. And, sometimes even when you have a hookup like today or a one night stand with a stranger, it doesn't turn out as well as you'd like?"

"Yes, that's all true. So what's the point?"

"I think that's why you and I, and most of us in the swing lifestyle, continue to participate. You are always looking for that great experience. The one you know you're not gonna find with Roger alone. Although, I imagine your sex life is pretty good with him. Just not extraordinary. Right?"

"Pretty much right I would say. But that's a lot more than just 'A' question, isn't it?"

I took a long drag off my cigarette. "Yes, it is. But I'm just getting to 'THE' question I wanted to ask?

She took a long draw on her own cigarette and asked, "So, what is 'THE' question?"

I smiled, "So, being completely honest now, when you're in the midst of a wild orgasm with your eyes closed, completely out of control, like the one you just had, do you know who it is you're with or do you even think about it?"

She was sitting with her back to the headboard with her legs crossed Indian style. She paused, thinking before answering. "I can say I think about who I'm with before and after but actually, you're probably right, I don't think about it during. That's a completely selfish moment and I don't think I've thought about it before."

"So, then wouldn't you have to say it does not matter at that point who you are with."

"Yes."

"Okay, so maybe it's sorta like masturbation only much better. Who is your favorite celebrity masturbation partner or partners?"

"Jimmy Shigeta."

"Boy that was quick. You didn't have to think about it very long at all. Since he's a celebrity who died a few years ago, you are probably more enamored with his younger image, maybe from 'Flower Drum Song' or one of his other movies. Do you sometimes think about Jimmy when you're with Roger?"

She looked down like she was a little embarrassed, "Yes," she said quietly.

"Aaah, don't be shy now. Is the talk about sex turning you on or turning you off?"

"On."

"Then let's continue!" I chuckled and asked, "How many orgasms do you think you'll have this afternoon with Roger and me?"

"Maybe three or four," she smiled.

"Then how many do you think you would have if it were Roger, me and Jimmy Shigeta?

"Oh God, how much time do we have?" She laughed at herself.

"All afternoon, of course and into the evening if we are still alive!" I laughed with her. "Of course, we would have to take turns. With three of us you would have to blow one of us if we were all hooked up at the same time and I think that would distract from your orgasms."

"Probably would!" She seemed to be enjoying the conversation.

"When you were swinging with the couple, before they moved away, did you ever have the two men at the same time?"

"Yes, and she did too. But usually it was a straight swap."

"When you were swapped, did you watch Roger?"

"Yes, when I could. The first time it was at night and the lights were low so I couldn't see much. But later there were a few times with full daylight or with lights that provided good viewing."

"And you liked watching him?"

"Yes!"

"And did you see him watching you?"

"Yes," she seemed to be breathing a little deeper.

"When he was watching you, did it make the sex more or less intense or uncomfortable?"

"It was definitely more intense!"

"How many do you think you would have if it were Roger, me, Jimmy and the man from the couple you hooked up with before?"

"Four men? I've never even had three!"

"Aaaah, but you would, wouldn't you? Three men you've been with before and a first time with Jimmy Shigeta?"

"Well, yes, the way I'm feeling right now, I think I probably would," she smiled, ducked her chin down and looked away and then rolled her eyes back to me. "Are you judging?"

"Oh, no way, Katie! I'm just thinking and wondering what it would be like."

"And what is it that you are thinking?"

"Okay," I smiled, scooted closer and reached to stroke her arms. "Like we talked about before, more than two at a time would be distracting for you. So I would think two would be watching and maybe just massaging, if your breasts or clit were available, without interfering. Or maybe leaning in to kiss you or lick your nipples under certain circumstances or positions."

"It sounds like you are thinking of yourself as a watcher to start with?"

"Yes, I think so, like now, I'm thinking of your overall experience and making it as good as it can be." I moved around to the side, cuddled up close, and began to stroke her nipples with my finger tips. "Who do you think you would like to start with as the first two in the foursome or would you want Jimmy by himself first, like we are doing now, and the rest of us join in later?"

"Hmmm, all of my previous 'Shigeta' fantasies have been just the two of us. But you have stirred up new ideas. Since you brought it up I think I would start with 'Jimmies' younger surrogate, while the rest of you watch, and then join in spontaneously with all kinds of fingers and tongues, orally, anally, and whatever, until we are all there as a continuous, fluctuating group."

"Wow! That sounds great. D'ya mean orally, in that you would enjoy blowing, or at least it wouldn't be distracting?"

"Yes, I enjoy giving as well as receiving. It's not distracting for me. It's pleasing. Like french kissing a large tongue. That is unless it's too big or too long and I choke. That's not pleasing."

"On that note, Lady Katie, I propose we get back to the business of the afternoon. So here, try this tongue on for size." I turned her toward me as she stretched out of her Sitting Bull position, kissed her long and deep in her throat and then began to kiss, pet and lick her in all the places a lady loves to licked. But fairly quickly, she turned into a 69 and showed me how well she knows what to do.

The stimulating conversation made me hornier than ever. Her expertise was more than excellent so, even though it wasn't going to be a quickie, it wasn't going to last forever either. I pulled her up to be with me, rolled her on her side with her back to me and turned her face back so I could kiss her again and then slid down to suck and lick her nipple. I reached around her neck to find the other nipple and reached for her clit with my free hand. I had three of her pleasure buttons covered and I could please one more with my cock but it would take another person to take care of the rest. I let go of her clit and slid my hand around to put myself inside of her.

"Oh God," she breathed a hard sigh and grabbed her clit with her free hand.

Sometime in the next few minutes Roger joined us so I pulled out of Katie's front and entered her back side. Roger grasped the situation and immediately began teasing her clit and vagina. She managed to push herself up on top of me to press her butt against my pelvis and expose her front upwards to Rogers tongue and then his cock. She was obviously very comfortable with the anal pressure as she laid back on my chest and began involuntary convulsions almost immediately. When Roger penetrated, he followed shortly with a tremendous orgasm and we both came inside her. My brain committee reflected on the earlier conversations and wondered if she was thinking of us and Jimmy Shigeta or Jimmy and someone else.

She was breathing hard and still rolling against me. "Oh my God! You boys are wonderful! I believe that's the best I've ever had."

"Well, ma'am that makes me feel mighty proud," I put on my best southern drawl. "I guess that means we might get to do it again soon?"

"Oh, you bet your life on that one Tony! In fact, you can take a short break and start again as soon as you're ready."

"With pleasure ma'am but it's gonna have to be a bit of a longer break to recuperate after this episode."

Still breathing hard, Roger chimed in, "that's for sure!

Stay tuned for more adventures with Roger, Katie and Tony. And maybe, probably, several others!

12