All Comments on 'Roger & Me'

by GoodStory_Miss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FionaVolpeFionaVolpeover 15 years ago
Really good story Miss!

Alpha males make me wet. Can't wait to read more from you. Thanks for the entertainmet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Start

I enjoyed the story very much. I look forward to reading more from you. Keep up the good work.

shortncurvyshortncurvyover 15 years ago
holy fuck

that was amazing. i came just pressing my legs together! more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Work!

I'm not usually a fan of "discipline" stories, but this one is VERY hot, and well written!

I look forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
dinner?

I thought she got home at 8am?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enteraining

Good story, but damn her mother is a fucking retard. yeah I would never return to that house. Stil liked it but, eh I donno

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good but.....

I LOVED the discipline and hard fucking!!!

Although, is her mother stoned or what? Her lack of emotion is unnerving... Either she should be glad that her daughter is getting what she deserves or horrified at the punishment.... The serenity seems out of place....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not go back? move away?

the 18 year old will have the rides of her life, and probably give up her ass before long, and then roger can look forward to doing the younger sister. maybe both the mother and the older one? all three? this girl knows a good cock when she earns it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well...

It would have been interesting to see what the mother thought of the sexual abuse that happened between her daughter and the lowlife that took advantage of her. And yes, I know it's only a story/fiction, but still...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous