All Comments on 'Roger and Naomi'

by morethananeyeful

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Absolutely beautiful !

I thought the story was very well written, and very touching. I liked very much the acceptance of the characters for each other's perferences and showing how friendship (including sex) can develop between two people with basic differences. Please continue your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Roger and Naomi

I THINK I LUST FOR ALL GIRLS NAMED NAOMI BUT THAT THE ONE IN QUESTION WAS ROGGERRED REALLY GOT ME OFF TO THINK I WAS THE MAN BEHIND THE DONG GOOD SW=HOW WOULD ANY NOAMI READING THIS CONTACT ME PLEASE PANDEXLI@GMAIL.COM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
very nice

A very well-paced and realistic-seeming story (even if it isn't in fact realistic; I don't know). I could have a lovely fantasize over this. The language itself is a bit stilted.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunteralmost 16 years ago
This was good.

Please continue with this story line. They sound like the perfect couple once she gets her head on straight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Guessing

It was a really nice story, and one I can relate to, but that is another story in itself. I couldn't resist the challenge of guessing whether it was written by a male or female. My conclusion .... It sounded very much like a female voice in my head as i read, nonetheless, I think it was written by a male. Go on, spill the beans.

chris24760@hotmail.com

AlexandraAlexandraalmost 16 years ago
Good story, but...

Thank you for the story, a bit different although I suspect something of a male fantasy! My only gripe with this story was that I found the dialgue to stilted. Lot's of "I am", when most people say "I'm". A simple test is to read the dialogue out loud, you'll quickly realise what sounds stilted and what sounds natural. Keep writing, you get inside the heads of your characters and that is a rare thing on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pleasant surprise.

Associated with a man hating woman, I was pleasantly surprised at her caring response to his presence in their bed. Quite a lovely word picture you have created. Please write more. - Anxiously awaiting more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous