Roger's Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, right. That's not like either of you."

"Just drop it, ok? It's our business. We just lost track of time."

Terry looked at Roger before he broke into a grin. "I think there's more, but you're the boss."

After the lunch rush, Roger entered the kitchen and said, "Sam, I'm making a run into town. Do you want to come with me and pick up your supplies at Sam's Club?"

"I don't have time. I need to catch up on the work I didn't do this morning. Would you mind doing it for me today?"

"I could, but I think you should come to be sure you get what you want. You've told me several times that your crew could do everything without you. Come on."

Sam grudgingly allowed Roger to pull her from the kitchen. Instead of going directly to Sam's Club, Roger parked beside the best jewelry store in town. Sam looked at him, eyes sparkling before she asked, with a grin, "And what do we have to pick up here, dear?"

Roger grinned and said, "I think you know, but if you'd rather buy groceries, we can."

"NO! No, this is fine. Come on, let's go," she said before jumping out of the truck. When Roger came around the front toward her, she held out her hand to take his before leading him into the store. An hour later, after finding the perfect ring, the couple returned to the truck and went to the store for supplies.

When the happy couple returned to the resort, Sam's staff were bustling, preparing meals for the evening rush of customers. After they unloaded the supplies, Sam dove into the work. They were in clean-up mode before anyone saw her new ring. At that point, work stopped for everyone to see the ring and congratulate her. Somehow the news filtered out of the hotel, and other resort employees began to drop in to congratulate the couple.

The morning after their trip to town, Terry ragged on Roger, "You could have told me what you were doing yesterday. We could have got by without you two."

"Not my place to tell. Now that you know, though, will you be the best man when the time comes?"

"I'd be honored. Have you set a date?"

"She was talking yesterday about October 12. Things have slowed down by then, and we can take the time off easier, plus that gives her and your mom time to set things up."

The wedding day was perfect. They were married in the yard behind the hotel amidst the fall colors and held the reception inside their hotel before the happy couple left on their honeymoon, from which they returned tired, happy, and well-tanned from the beaches of Hawaii.