Roger's Response 01

Story Info
Roger writes back to Hilka, commenting on her evening plans.
962 words
4.4
4.4k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hilka1980
Hilka1980
19 Followers

My, my, Hilka!

How I miss you! We are currently in the middle of the Indian Ocean, and won't be in Port for at least 5 days.

Your email letter got me so hot, like usual. You always know how to push my buttons and get me hard. Thinking of you over there stroking yourself to orgasm, while you were writing me, makes me so horny. We really have to make a good time to FaceTime, so that I can watch you get yourself off.

And now you are heading out for some fun. Take some pics of how you look before you leave, babe. Tease me. I bet you will be making a good number of guys very hard, dressed in that outfit, tonight at the club. You wouldn't believe how horny I am now just thinking of you entering that club, dressed in that tight, "fuck me", leather mini-skirt. Like you, I am stroking as I write this to you.

Who will be the lucky guy that you end up with tonight? Take some pics or video for me, when things get hot, if you can. I wonder what this one will say if you say that the pics are for your navy husband. LOL! Hopefully, it doesn't turn him off. I want to see you with his hard cock in your mouth, baby. I want to see you with his cum on your lips. Oh how I wish it was me tonight, instead of him, babe. You are such a great cocksucker.

And you know that you are absolutely right. I am not just masturbating on this ship, thinking of you. But I really don't think I am having the number of exciting adventures you are having. We are often too busy when we make port, to spend much time having fun. Most of my fun is on the ship with Corporeal Laville, the one you keep seeing in the photos. These are almost always quickies, as there is so little privacy on the ship. She thinks it is hot that you are letting me fuck her. Her boyfriend does not know about our sessions though. Unfortunately for you, she does not want me taking photos or video of her. Sorry. If I can sneak a few pics somehow, I will send them, but I don't want to piss her off.

Our last foray started off as a quick tongue job when she got out of the shower two days ago. I heard the shower going when I let myself into her room. She came out with no towel on and just about screamed. I threw her down on the bed and licked her nipples first. She has perky little tits, not quite as full as yours, but sexy nonetheless. She has big protruding nipples that are just as sensitive as yours. She was moaning nicely as I licked my way down to her smooth, swollen labia and clit. It didn't take long, sucking and licking her wet pussy, for her to start thrashing on the bed in orgasm.

Her phone rang as she was sighing in her orgasm afterglow. It was her boyfriend calling from home. He calls a lot. As she was talking to him, I slipped behind her, removed my pants, put a condom on, and slid myself inside her warm pussy. She gasped, turned around with a dirty look, and shook her head at me. Instead of pulling out, I started pumping gently though. She gave up shaking her head in protest and stopped trying to pull away from me after a bit, and started meeting my thrusts instead. Her voice sounded husky, and she was breathing heavily while she talked. She told her boyfriend that she was working out on the stair master. Too funny! I began to pound her harder, watching her tits bounce deliciously with each thrust. Oh Hilka, I so miss your big tits! Anyway, soon her eyes were rolling back in her head and I knew that she was going to cum on my cock while talking to her boyfriend. Sure enough, she started to talk louder and faster, grunting now and then, as she pushed back faster and faster onto my throbbing, bouncing cock. She covered the phone mic as she began to growl in orgasm, convulsing on my manhood.

As she settled, I pulled out and she turned over so that she was facing up. She looked at me curiously, wondering why I did not cum while fucking her. I just smiled as she continued talking to him. Then, I took the condom off my erect penis and began rubbing its length between her tits. I scooped her tits around my cock and continued thrusting as she went on talking, her eyes looking up nervously at me. Every now and then, she'd take the tip in her mouth, and suck the precum off of it. I was getting close, and felt the familiar tingle as Corporal Laville kept up her long distance small talk. While she was mid-sentence, a rope of my hot sperm hit her mouth and chin. She gasped, moved her phone away, and opened her mouth wide, allowing me to shoot more sperm into her mouth and onto her cheeks, neck and tits. She was full of my spunk as she moved the phone back to her wet mouth, and went on talking.

I left her like that, still talking to her boyfriend, covered in my sperm. It was pretty hot, from my twisted, perverted perspective.

I know you will have fun tonight, babe. I will be thinking of you sucking and fucking, and will wait not-so-patiently, to hear all about it, maybe with a few pics and videos this time?

All My Love,

Roger

Hilka1980
Hilka1980
19 Followers