Rogue River Rendezvous

Story Info
Rob recalls an early RV adventure.
8.8k words
4.59
7.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several years ago, before I met Catherine, I would travel up and down the western states in my 25-foot travel trailer. My name is Rob Anthony and I live on California's Central Coast. I enjoyed many memorable moments and met some wonderful people. Occasionally, the excursion turned into a sexual liaison of epic proportions. I love big tits and many times my head was spun around by lovely ladies, many who were RV travelers.

I remember being in Southern Oregon for several weeks, visiting Ashland, Medford and Grants Pass. When I'm in the vicinity of Grants Pass, I will stay at the Bridgeview RV Park in Rogue River, about eight miles east of Grants Pass. The owners are a wonderful couple, Georgia and Ray. When I stay there, Georgia is always full of recommendations for things to do locally. Be it hiking, rafting, or just chilling, she has a book full of options.

On one memorable stay, I told Georgia I just wanted to chill and sit by the shore of the Rogue River which runs behind the RV park. They have a lovely little wooden landing where you can sit and dangle your feet in the river.

Georgia said sometimes I might get lucky and see a topless woman or three kayaking or rafting by. Georgia said there are many folks who enjoy naked kayaking down the Rogue River. There is even a local website you can check out to see if any group activities are planned. The website also let's members correspond to set one-on-one kayaking adventures.

I asked Georgia if she was pulling my leg. She said absolutely not. In fact, in their younger days, she and Ray would kayak naked for miles and miles. She said the feeling of the cool breeze on her boobs would keep her nipples hard for the entire trip. Ray loved watching her tits bob and shake while she paddled through the cool waters. I had to smile, because even today, Georgia is still fit and trim with a lovely pair of boobs. I'm guessing, because she has yet to flash me. Ray confirms my suspicion with a friendly nod.

During this visit, I am staying at the RV park for ten days. Georgia has the usual stack of suggestions which I eagerly take advantage of. During my down time, I dangle my feet in the river and watch people float on by. Whenever Georgia comes down to check on me or just show up for a friendly chat she asks if I saw any naked ladies.

"No, not today Georgia."

"Well, hang in there. There are bound to be some passing by soon."

"Would you consider naked kayaking again?"

"Oh, you are funny. That ship sailed long ago."

Not long after Georgia went back to her office, I see a lovely lady coming into view along the far side of the river. I swear, I believe she is topless with her tits on display. I wave. She waves back and turns her kayak in my direction. This just might be the day Georgia keeps telling me about.

The lady kayaker maneuvers close to the landing and is heading straight for me. The closer she gets, the better view I have. She is definitely topless. Her tan breasts shake and shimmy with every paddle stroke. She is almost to the landing, and I watch her every move.

"Hi stranger. I'm Darla, are you enjoying the day? I can't believe what wonderful weather we're having. It's a perfect day for nude kayaking. I hope you enjoy watching big boobs. Mine are Double-D's."

"Hi, I'm Rob."

And just like that, she is gone, swept away by the strong current. My knees are shaking from the sudden encounter. She is gorgeous and stopped long enough for me to glimpse her dark red nipples standing erect. My oh my. I guess I must believe Georgia now. I hang out at the river landing for another twenty minutes and no other kayaker floats by.

I was able to look Darla in the eye, I wasn't just gawking at her tits. She is a cutie with light brown hair and hazel eyes. I think I would be able to pick her out in a crowd, even though our encounter was brief. If she was topless, I would certainly pick her out. Oh, those tan Double-D's and dark red nipples.

I head back to my trailer and take care of this throbbing erection. I fantasize that Darla is stroking my shaft, even though it's my rosy palm. It doesn't take long for me to shoot several ropes of cum all over my belly. Once, I'm satisfied, I report back to Georgia that she was right.

"I told you so. You must be patient. I hope your mystery lady gave you a good show."

"She did indeed, however fleeting. She said her name was Darla."

"Well, that is something,"

Georgia and Ray invite me to stay for dinner, which I gladly accept. It's one less day of barbecuing. The next couple of days are scorchers, triple digits. I enjoy the shade and cool water down by the river. Several naked kayakers pass me by on the far side of the river. I receive an occasional wave and I wave back. Sad to say Darla didn't return.

I grow weary of watching porn on my iPad, if you can believe that. I would love to see naked boobs up closer and decide to check out the local strip club in Medford. The Office Gentlemen's Club is the only live dancing establishment in Southern Oregon. After dinner on Thursday, I drive the twenty miles or so down I-5 to The Office. It's the perfect name for a strip club. Husbands can always say 'Sorry honey, I'm stuck at The Office'.

The establishment is typical for small town America. There might be three or four ladies rotating on the main stage during the evening. They don't get big name porn stars at places like this. Still, the Office is a clean, friendly place and the drinks are reasonable.

I enjoy my time here sitting in the back row. I watch a few ladies strut their stuff on stage. They are pretty with nice boobs. Southern Oregon allows their dancers to be completely nude on the main stage. I wasn't expecting to see that and am pleased to view pretty pussies along with some nice tits.

The third dancer takes the stage as the DJ announces, 'Ladies and gentlemen, keep your cool because here comes Trina Frost'. A light applause follows his announcement as the lights come on. I am suddenly taken aback because she looks exactly like Darla. No, this can't be. Is kayaking Darla an exotic dancer? Trina Frost, that is such a stripper name. I have to chuckle as my cock begins to harden.

This lady looks exactly like Darla. Her huge tan tits and dark red nipples are a dead giveaway. I watch in amazement as Darla or Trina or whoever she is, wraps those big jugs around the stripper pole. She presses her mounds together so that her nipples actually touch. My cock is getting harder by the minute. This lovely lady struts around the stage as if she owns it. She uses the pole to great advantage, wrapping her legs around it and grinding her pussy up and down the smooth surface. She climbs up the pole and stretches out, displaying her beautiful breasts for the audience to admire.

As the second song of the set begins, Trina lowers her panties seductively, revealing a smooth waxed pussy with a very prominent clitoris. My first thought is that she reminds me of Holly Halston. I love her huge clit and fantasize that I get to suck it between my lips as I eat her pussy and drive her to a roaring climax. Trina's clit looks the same. I sit there mesmerized.

I must know if this is really kayaking Darla. I find a cocktail napkin and scribble a quick note. Hi, this is Rob from the Bridgeview RV Park. 'A beautiful lady named Darla was kayaking on the Rogue River a few days ago and introduced herself to me as she floated by. Is that lady you? Please look for me the next time you are out on the river'.

I move to an empty chair right next to the stage for a closer look. We make eye contact as she gyrates around the stage. Trina or Darla comes right up to me and squats down. Her delicious pussy is staring me right in the face. I see that sweet clit, and her glistening girl juice dripping down her thighs. I almost ejaculate on the spot. She blows me a kiss as she stands and struts over to another customer, squatting again for his pleasure.

I watch the expression on that man's face and it's priceless, probably just like mine. I focus on Trina's tits and try to remember that day at the river. I swear this lady's boobs look exactly like those round mounds I had the pleasure of viewing on the river. As the third and final song for this set comes to an end, I attach my note to a five-dollar bill and throw it on the stage. Dollar bills lay all around the stage and I figure that my fiver will stand out as Trina collects her tips.

The song ends, my special dancer picks up her panties and runs off the stage. I secretly hope she throws them to me, but that doesn't happen. I sit next to the stage as another dancer begins her routine. I try to compose myself as this less endowed creature does her thing. She has lovely tits, but they just don't compare to Trina's.

I keep my seat for the next hour or so. A cute waitress, not a dancer delivers a few drinks for me to enjoy. I hope for an encore dance by Trina Frost, but she never appears. I guess she only did one set tonight, or else I missed her earlier program. Oh well, I thank the waitress who served me and head back to the RV park.

Back at my trailer, I call up several videos featuring Holly Halston and fall into a gentle slumber. I'm too tired to masturbate, even though I sport a hard-on from this evening's activity.

The next day, I hang out at the landing by the river, hoping for a visit by Darla. I wonder if Trina Frost read my note and thought who the hell is this bozo. Around two o'clock on the second day after my visit to the Office, I'm enjoying the solitude of the river once again. The temperature is still hot in the valley.

Off in the distance, I see a lone kayaker coming my way. Could it be? Yes, I see Darla once again heading my way and once again she is topless. As she gets closer, those beautiful tan tits come into view. I hold my breath to see if she will stop.

"Hi Rob, how are you? I got your note, you are so sweet."

Darla slows down and paddles along side the wooden dock. I reach out to steady her kayak against the flowing current. Darla throws me a line tethered to her boat.

"Can you tie me to the dock, I have some time to talk."

I tie the rope to a cleat on the wooden deck and reach around to steady her kayak. Darla reaches for my hand to step up on the deck. She smiles as we finally meet for the first time. Her big tits sway as she steadies herself on the deck.

"We'll, hello there. So that was really you at the Office Gentlemen's Club? You are Trina Frost?"

Darla's boobs are less than a foot away from me. Her dark red nipples are erect and look so inviting. She laughs at my query.

"Yes, that was my name that night, Trina Frost. I guess I should explain. My best friend Wendy and her husband own the club. Some nights they are short staffed and ask me to fill in for a dance routine or two."

I reach out and grab Darla's hands to steady her footing. We are face to face with those hard nipples just inches from my chest. I try to focus my stare directly to her eyes. It's a difficult task.

"It's okay if you look at my boobs. You certainly got an eyeful the other evening. I hope you enjoyed my routine."

I take a deep breath and look down at those golden orbs. She is lovely. I desperately want to grab her tits and fondle and massage them.

"I'm a bit confused about your real name."

"My real name is Darla, just as I told you last week. When I dance, Wendy's husband likes to make up names for me. Every time it's a different name. That was him making all the announcements into the microphone. He is a character. I help them out every couple of weeks. I've been called Sweetie Dee, Sally Jizzum, Brandi Lyx and even Pussy Galore. I think Tom, that's Wendy's husband, had been watching some James Bond movies that week."

"So, it's not a full-time gig?"

"Oh no, my full-time job is as the produce manager at the Ray's Food Place, right here in Rogue River, just over the bridge. I dance for fun and a bit of a thrill. I love being naked, as you can see. You know, you are the only man to tip me five dollars, most throw a dollar or two my way. I guess you wanted to get my attention."

"I did and I hope it worked. I was floored when I saw you come on stage. I kept thinking, that's not Trina Frost, that's the cute naked kayaker named Darla. I kept going back and forth, is that her, is it not. I was so confused, but so turned on. You had me spellbound."

"Thank you. Your note did work, because her I am. I was hoping to come by sooner, but I've had a busy few days, what with monthly inventory and all. In fact, I must go to work in an hour, so I can't stay. But if you are free tomorrow, I have the day off. We could get together then."

"I would love that. So, I was right, the sexy lady on the stage was really Darla?"

"Yes, it was."

"I must be honest, but when you were working the pole on stage, I got so hard. And then you took off your panties, I almost came. Do you remember when you squatted down right in front of me? I was in heaven."

"Got a good view, did you?"

"Let's just say you have an amazing clitoris. You remind me of a famous porn star, Holly Halston."

"You know, I get that remark a lot. I didn't know who Holly Halston is. I had to look her up on a porn site. And you know, I do look a lot like her. With my big tan boobs and amazing clitoris, as you call it. I guess I could pass for a famous porn star. Should I call myself Holly Halston the next time I dance at the Office?"

"I bet you could fool a lot of people. Tom could put out the word that the famous Holly Halston is appearing one night only in Medford, Oregon. I bet he would fill the place. Just hope the real Holly doesn't find out. You might have a lawsuit on your hands."

Darla laughs at my suggestion and her boobs sway and shake. I can't keep my eyes off them. Sadly, Darla tells me she must leave to get ready for work. She leans in and plants a very wet kiss on my cheek. I believe I feel a bit of a lick as well. I steady her kayak as she climbs back aboard. It takes some maneuvering to get her settled back in the kayak, all the while I feast on those amazing golden-brown breasts. Darla paddles slowly away.

"Don't forget to be here early Rob. We'll have some fun tomorrow."

Just like that, Darla is gone from my gaze once again. I look down at my shorts and see a pre-cum spot by the zipper. I also realize I have a throbbing erection. Why does this always happen?

The next morning, I'm up bright and early. I put on a pair of baggy bathing shorts and wait by the wooden landing. Perhaps Darla will take me naked kayaking. That would be an adventure. I wait patiently for Darla to paddle up to the wooden landing. I see a few kayakers on the river and wave, but no Darla. Was she just putting me on yesterday? I check the time on my watch.

"Hey Rob, there you are. Isn't it a glorious morning?"

I look behind me and there is Darla, standing with a tandem bike. She is wearing a colorful Hawaiian print sundress and smiling from ear to ear. The sunlight at her back makes her look like a vision from a dream.

"Were you expecting me to paddle up to the dock this morning?"

"Yeah, I kinda was. I hardly recognize you with that big floppy hat and sunglasses. What's with the bicycle?"

"That's today's adventure. I'm going to take you on a tour of my hometown, Rogue River. I hope you're ready for some fun. It's going to be a hot one. Do you have a hat?"

"I do, it's in my trailer. Come with me, I'm in space 16."

I get up from my perch on the side of the river and hug Darla. She looks beautiful, even if she isn't topless. We walk over to my trailer. Darla parks her bike next to it and I show her inside.

"Say, this is nice. It feels spacious. Do you travel a lot? You know, I haven't even asked you where you are from."

"I live along the California Central Coast in Pismo Beach. So, I mainly travel all around Central and Northern California. I try to get out every month for a week or so. This is the furthest I have gone so far."

"I'm glad you came all this way into Southern Oregon."

"I'm retired, so I have a lot of time to travel around with the trailer."

"Lucky you, I still have a few more years before I can do that. I love the coast and the ocean. I haven't been down to the California Central Coast, but I do get over to Brookings and Crescent City. It's an easy drive over Highway 199. I get over there to beat the heat. I haven't taken my kayak on the ocean yet, maybe someday."

"Will you go naked kayaking on the ocean?"

"Of course, I will."

We both laugh at my suggestion. I give Darla the five-cent tour. She especially likes the queen size bed. She says it must be fun making love in a trailer, I tell her if it's a rocking, don't bother knocking. I find my hat in the mess of clothes on the couch and we're off. Darla grabs her bike and sits in front.

"I steer and you get to do the hard peddling, I hope you're in shape?"

"It's been a while, but I'll manage. Where to first?"

"We're heading over to the park; I'll show you where I put my kayak in the water."

"You're driving, let's go."

Darla guides us up to the street and down the main Highway just seventy yards or so, into the Veterans Memorial Park and under the bridge where the boat launch is.

"I remove my bikini top and put my kayak in here and then paddle on down to Grants Pass about eight miles down the river. It's exhilarating. There is a van that brings me and my kayak back here. It's a nice service, the owner calls it the 'Kayak Uber'."

"I bet he loves looking at your tits every time. I know I would."

"Well, he never gets to see the girls. Grants Pass is way more conservative that Rogue River. I have to put my top back on before I get to the stopping point. And I usually have a tee shirt or hoodie that I put on before the driver picks me up. I wouldn't want to get thrown in jail for indecent exposure."

"Funny how you can show your golden tits and amazing clit at The Office, and nobody worries about the legal consequences, but just thirty miles up the road in Grants Pass don't ever let your nip slip in public. It's a crazy world we live in Darla."

"Don't you know it. Let's cross the bridge and go into town."

"Carry on."

Darla steers the tandem up out of the park and across the bridge. We stop in the middle of the bridge and gaze out at the river as it flows to the west. She remarks that she never gets tired of the view, before heading further into town and down Main Street. We pass the Cottage Café and Grill.

"If you have time, the Cottage Café is a great place for breakfast, but they are only open from Thursday to Sunday. The owners are sweet. Maybe I should take you there."

A few blocks down Main Street to the right I see Ray's Food Place in bold red and blue letters. We pull up to the front and peer through the window.

"This is where I work when I'm not showing my boobs to the world. It's a great job with good benefits and I have lots of flexibility. That's why I can go kayaking as often as I do and dance at Wendy and Tom's place. I'm not tied to a set schedule."

Darla doesn't want to go in and talk to anyone. She said if she did, we would be here all day. We tour a few more places before heading down 3rd Street.

"Where to next?"

"You'll see."

"My legs are getting tired."

"We're almost there."

We turn right on Cedar Street and Darla takes us to the third house on the right.

"Why are we stopping here?"

"Silly man, this is my house, this is where I live. I told you we were almost there. Let's park the bike by the front door and go inside. It's getting warm already."

Darla and I head inside, the door is unlocked. I ask about that, and she says this is Rogue River and no one locks their doors. Wow, I didn't know places like this existed anymore.

"I'll show you around. I'm thirsty, do you want some water or something stronger?"