Rogue River Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Water is fine."

Darla heads into the kitchen while I poke around. The place is cute, three bedrooms and one bath. There is a heating stove that serves as a fireplace in the den. I walk into the kitchen and Darla hands me a tall glass of ice water. Typical galley kitchen with a breakfast nook at one end.

"What do you think? I'm on one third of an acre, so I have plenty of privacy."

"It's really charming, and you own it?"

"Of course, I own it, Ray's pays me a good salary. And the cost of living here is not too bad. Come on, let me show you my favorite two rooms."

Darla grabs my hand and leads to the back bedrooms. Her master bedroom has a four-poster king size bed in the middle of the room. She looks at me and winks. We head to the second bedroom and there is a stripper pole in the center. Her closet doors are mirrored. The effect makes the room look imposing.

"This is where I practice my dance moves. Don't you love it? I can watch myself perform and get my routine down solid."

"This is impressive. Is it safe? I've seen those crazy YouTube videos where goofy girls go flying around because their pole wasn't set right."

"No worries here, Tom and his staff installed it for me. The pole is mounted to the ceiling crossbeams with six-inch spikes. It's solid. Would you like to see a routine?"

"I've seen it and it was so erotic."

"Yes, but have you seen my special routine for VIP guests?"

Darla moves in front of me, grabs my baggy shorts and pulls them to the floor. My cock springs up, ready for action. I've been semi-hard all morning, but now I have a full hard-on. She grabs my shaft and strokes me several times.

"Oh, my gawd, you have such a beautiful cock. I am impressed. I love circumcised men, and I also love men who shave their balls. Wow, we're going to have fun. Sit in that leather chair by the window and stroke your cock for me. I want to watch you masturbate."

Darla's action is quick and to the point. I'm caught off-guard but comply with her wishes. She moves to the pole and removes the straps on her sundress. It slithers to the carpet. Darla is not wearing a bra, nor panties. Just like that she is stark naked and looking luscious. Her tan boobs look even more enticing.

"Watch this and keep stroking that gorgeous cock. Should I bill myself as Holly Halston?"

"You certainly have the clit for it."

Darla sticks her tongue out at me. She steps up to the pole and wraps her tits around it. She presses her nipples together just like the other night. With her tits wrapped around the pole, she grinds her pussy against the steel surface.

"Hey, I bet you like this, eh. Stroke that shaft."

Darla walks over to the wall switch and flips the lever. The room comes alive with multiple colors reflecting off the disco ball hanging from the ceiling. My eyes are focused on Darla and her Double-D's. I continue to pump my cock back and forth as colorful shapes of light bounce off the walls. I watch Darla slide her cunt up and down the pole. She presses her inner lips hard against the metal and flattens her clit against the surface.

"Gawd, this feels so good. Rob, can you see my pussy lips surround this pole?"

Darla doesn't wait for my answer. She climbs up four feet and leans back showing me her boobs and nipples in the process.

"Why don't you come over and suck on these tits. I'm not allowed to have men do this at the club. I've always wanted to."

I get up from the leather seat and squeeze her boobs together as I bend down and take an erect nipple into my mouth. I suck hard and nip the bud with my teeth. I move to her other nipple and lick it all around. I hold her tits in my hands as she gyrates around the pole.

"You're a cheeky one to bite my nipple. I love that. Play with my boobs Rob."

Darla leans her head back and I plant my mouth on hers. My tongue darts in and out of her mouth as I massage her mounds. She holds onto the pole as I hold on to her. We kiss and snog until she must release her grip. Darla falls into my arms. I move one hand down between her thighs to rub her inner lips and stroke her clit. The hard nubbin sticks out like a tiny penis. I use my fingers to stroke the shaft back and forth.

"Do that some more. It feels so good, your touch is insane. My clit is on fire, I'm going to cum. Don't worry, I'm multi-orgasmic, I'll be cumming all day. Rub my clit, make me cum. I need to cum and then I want that cock in my pussy."

I press two fingers against her clit and rub vigorously. Darla's cunt is dripping with her juices. I use the nectar to lubricate her pearl. Darla leans against me and spreads her legs wider. I continue to masturbate Darla, rubbing faster and faster until she explodes. Darla is a squirter and she releases several jets of lady cum onto my fingers and the pole stand.

"Rob, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Oh gawd. I'm so wet, keep stroking me I think I can cum again."

I stroke Darla's clit for thirty more seconds and she squirts some more. Her body shakes and convulses in my arms. I have a hard time holding her up. She shrieks one more time and then her body goes limp.

My cock is rock hard as I carry her into the master bedroom. I lay her down on top of the mattress and move down between her legs. Her pussy is drenched, and I lick her inner labia, her outer lips, her thighs and up over her smooth mound. I use my tongue to clean all her sweet cum from her warm skin.

Darla comes back to life long enough for us to remove her comforter and blanket. We crawl back onto the bed, and I lie on top of her. She holds my cock and places the tip at her swollen entrance. With a single push, I am balls deep into her cunt. I slide my seven inches along her inner flesh, feeling the heat.

I use my hands to support my weight as my shaft slides in and out of Darla's pussy. I lean into her lithe body, pressing her tits against my skin. Her erect nipples etch into my chest. I use my hips to pump deep into her recesses as my first orgasm builds quickly. Darla's quick breathing matches my own as I search for release.

"Rob, I want you to cum on my tits."

Her request is right out of the last porn video I watched. Her words power my orgasm and I feel my release is eminent. I pull out and kneel over her as I stroke my shaft several more times before exploding all over her huge tits and dark red areole. I cover her skin with powerful ropes of spunk. I continue to pump my cock and a few more spurts of cum fly in the air, landing on her neck and chin.

I drop to Darla's side almost gasping for air. This lady literally takes my breath away. As I regain my composure, Darla rubs my cum into her skin. She spreads the jizz all around her tits, up to her neck and down around her belly. I use one hand to help her massage the cum around her Double-D's and pinch her nipples in the process.

"You are full of surprises Darla. Cumming on your boobs like that reminds me of many porn videos I've seen. It is so erotic."

"I told you I had to look up Holly Halston because I didn't know who she was. Well, I watched a fair number of videos and found myself scrolling through several websites. I found one called Spankmonkey, or Spank something, I don't remember, but oh my gawd, there were thousands of porn scenes. So many categories, something for everyone."

"You can spank my monkey anytime you want."

"Oh, I plan to. Anyway, I saw lots of porn where the guys came on tits, and bums and on faces, which I didn't care for. And lots of cream pies. So, that's where I got the idea for you to come on my boobs. I hope you have two more loads because I want you to cum on my ass and give me a cream pie."

"I might need all night to accomplish your demands. Can I get you anything while I recuperate for the next round?"

"I have some packs of trail mix in the kitchen for a snack and could you bring my iPad from the dresser?"

I get the snacks and iPad. I notice the color wheel in the other bedroom is still casting colorful images all over the room with no stripper climbing on the pole, so I shut it off. I climb back in bed with Darla and hand her the iPad. We share the trail mix while Darla sparks up the tablet.

"What's up with your iPad?"

"Haven't you figured it out? We're going to watch some porn while we recuperate for the next round. I need a hard cock for my pussy. I wanted to show you the Holly Halston videos I saw. You can compare us."

Darla uses her history folder to grab a few videos for us to watch. I lie behind Darla on the mattress while she calls up the porn site.

"Okay Rob, here we go."

The video begins with Holly fingering her panties for a few moments before she slides the material to the side revealing her engorged clit. She rubs along the length and massages her inner labia while she looks out over the horizon. The scene shifts inside where an anonymous lover mauls her tits while she masturbates his huge cock.

"Rob, does my clit look exactly like Holly's?"

"Yes, yes it does. I bet it feels exactly like her's too. Your clit was so stiff when I used my fingers to make you cum."

We continue to watch the video and I move my arm over Darla so I can hold her boobs and play with her nipples. I massage her tits just like Holly's silent lover.

"Mm, that feels good. You're going to make me wet again."

Holly drops to her knees and takes his big cock into her mouth for a spirited blow job. She uses both hands and a lot of spit to lubricate his shaft while she sucks several inches between her lips.

"I'm going to love sucking your cock, but I won't be so messy. So many porn ladies constantly spit when they give blow jobs. I don't think that is sexy, do you?"

"No. I love the videos where the girls make love to a huge cock, not where they try to drown and strangle it."

"I'm going to make love to your huge cock."

Holly continues her messy blowjob for several more minutes and then hops on top for a great cowgirl scene. She flexes her ass cheeks as she rids her lover hard. His cock pounds her pussy in this position.

"Okay, now you're talking. Rob, I'm going to ride you hard and make you cum in my pussy just like Holly is doing. You know I've noticed that Holly takes it up the ass in a lot of her videos. I don't know if I could do that. I do finger my ass when I masturbate, and it feels really good."

The porn and Darla's commentary has my cock hard again. Darla reaches back and grabs my shaft. She puts the iPad to the side as I roll onto my back. She rolls over to face me so she can continue to stroke my shaft and get me ready for round two.

"I love your cock Rob, it's nice and hard again. Let's do a little sixty-nine and then I'm going to mount you. I want to ride you and get a cream pie just like Holly did."

Darla swings around and gets on top. She wraps one hand around the base of my shaft while she presses her cunt down on my face. I taste her sweet pussy for the second time. As I lick her inner flesh, I feel her hot mouth surround my cock. She applies a strong suction as she moves her lips up and down my shaft. I gasp with pleasure and force myself to tongue her clit. I lap at her sensitive spot, and it lengthens with every lick. Yes, this could be Holly Halston's clit.

Darla's eager mouth slides up and down my throbbing erection. This feels even better than I had expected. I'm loving our mutual oral efforts. Darla lets my cock slip from her mouth when I hit a sensitive spot on her clit. I press two fingers inside her tight pussy while I flick my tongue against her protruding clit.

"Oh Gawd, that's the spot Rob. You're going to make me come again."

Darla's body jerks as I attack her pussy. Use my fingers to probe her inner flesh. Darla sucks my shaft with more force. Her body stiffens in climax. She continues to suck my shaft as she presses her cunt hard against my face. Her lady cum drips from within her inner core. I lick the hood of her clit with slow, gentle strokes that prolong her orgasm.

"Rob, you are so good at eating pussy. You must have a lot of practice. This climax made my eyes water. Now get ready to be ridden hard. I don't expect you to last much longer. I want that cream pie really bad."

Darla lifts her body away from me and runs to the bathroom. She returns with a couple of large towels.

"We better use these to protect the bed sheets. I'm afraid my pussy will be dripping with your cream pie."

I help Darla place the towels on the bed and then lay down on them. She stands over me and positions her pink slit right above my cock. She slowly lowers her pussy onto my shaft. Darla squats down and all at once swallows my seven inches. I'm surprised that I don't cum immediately. This sensation is incredible, Darla's pussy is simply the best. I feel the hot inner flesh of her tight pussy wrap around my cock.

Darla pumps up and down using my cock like a dancer's pole. She sits on me and shudders as she is filled all the way up. I can feel my tip touching her cervix. Darla begins a twerking move she had to learn at The Office. I want this to last as long as possible, so I grit my teeth to keep from cumming.

"Wow Rob, I thought you would shoot your load with that move. You are amazing."

"Darla, I've already cum on your tits. I guess I haven't fully recovered."

"I am loving the feeling of being stuffed with your big cock."

Darla places her hands on my shoulders and begins a gentle gyration. I reach up and cup her tits with my palms. I rub her mounds in a circular motion and use my fingers to massage her erect nipples. I circle her dark red areole. Darla moves her hands to my neck as she drives herself deep onto my cock. She is making good on her promise to milk me dry. I move my hand to her hips as she hops up and down on me. This last move sets me off.

"Oh geez, I can't hold back any longer. I'm going to cum Darla, I'm going to cum."

"Yes, yes, yes, give me the biggest cream pie of your life. I want your jizz in my pussy."

I thrust my hips into Darla and unload several ropes of cum deep into her vagina. She is receiving the cream pie she asked for. I remained pressed up against her cunt while my cock spasms and deposits the last drops of my spunk.

"Gawd Rob, I feel your hot cum in my pussy, you are filling me up good. Keep pumping Rob, give me everything you have."

Darla collapses onto me with my shaft firmly planted in her pussy. She flexes her inner flesh muscles to squeeze every bit of cum. I draw a huge breath and begin to laugh at our situation. I let Darla in on the humor. I remind her of her demand that she was going to ride me hard and that I wouldn't last long. She was going to milk the biggest cream pie of her life out of me. Darla joins me in chuckling as we hold each other tight.

"I guess I was a little bossy, huh?"

"A little bossy? You were a lot bossy. But I did pretty good at holding out, didn't I?"

"Indeed, you did. I loved every minute of it. I think I'm too tired to continue right now. What do you say to a little dinner? There is a good Mexican diner in town, it's called Tarasco's."

"Dinner? What time is it?"

"Around 4:30."

"Around 4:30! You've held me captive the entire day?"

"And you are loving every minute of it! I'm afraid to lift myself up from your cock. I might open the floodgates."

"Go ahead, my cock is starting to soften anyway. What can happen, so we have a little cleanup to take care of."

Darla puts her hands on my shoulders to help herself stand. My poor cock plops out of her love canal and the flood begins. Some of my cum drips down her thighs and more of it drains out of her gaping hole, flooding the bed and my hips. It's a good thing we put those towels down. Darla looks at the mess she is making, she looks at me, I watch my cum drip all over me and look back at her. We just have to laugh at our predicament.

"You told me you wanted a cream pie. I think I gave you extra slices. Marie Calendars is calling; they want your pie back."

Darla laughs hysterically and drags me to the shower. We soap each other up and clean our bodies for dinner. We are both worn out to try any funny business in the shower. We each dry ourselves off. Normally, this is where I would dry the naked lady, playing with her tits and inspecting her pussy. Not this time. We dress in the clothes we had on earlier, Darla in her Hawaiian print sundress, me in my baggy shorts and shirt.

"Is the Mexican place close? Are you sure I'm okay with what I'm wearing? I hope it isn't too fancy?"

"Nothing in Rogue River is fancy. You are fine. Especially since its still 97 degrees outside. They expect summer attire. And, yes, it's close, we can walk there."

"Darla?"

"Yes?"

"I'd like to take you back to my trailer and have you spend the night. I'm not sure I have a third load of cum for you."

"In that case, we'll take my car. I think after some dinner, you'll be rejuvenated enough to give me what I want. I think it will be fun to spend the night in your trailer. We'll keep it rocking."

"So, no one better be knocking. Yeah, I get it."

We both start laughing again. What is it with crazy sex and laughter? I guess they go hand in hand. Anyway, I grab Darla and hold her tight. I plant a big, wet kiss on her lips.

"Thank you for everything. This has been the best day of my life."

"Well, it ain't over yet."

Darla's car is in the detached garage on the edge of her property. I lift the garage door for her, and we get into her Mini-Cooper. I tell her I love Mini-Coopers and that hers is so cute. It's bright yellow with black accents. Everyone will see her coming in these bright colors.

We arrive at Tarasco's in two minutes flat. Darla parks the Mini-Cooper on the street. Being the gentleman that I am, I get out and rush over to open the car door for her. I grab her hand to assist her getting out.

"Well thank you kind sir."

It gives me a chance to cop a feel of those amazing breasts, now hidden beneath her sundress.

"Hey, take it easy there. We're just having dinner."

I wink, take her hand and lead Darla into the restaurant. She is immediately greeted by the hostess. I assume she is a regular in this small town where everyone knows everyone. Dinner is enjoyable and all the staff stop by to chat. Darla introduces me as her cousin from California, her best friend's husband, an internet date and her gynecologist. We chuckle every time. When we leave, the staff is going to be so confused.

After dinner, we drive over the bridge spanning Interstate 5, back to the Bridgeview RV Park. We take a moment to walk down to the wooden landing and watch the Rogue River flow.

"You know Darla, I will never forget this spot."

"Neither will I. I'm so happy you went to the strip club the other night. And that you left your note. Now, how about we go to the trailer and let me earn that five-dollar tip."

Darla and I hold hands as we walk over to space 16, I open the door and we step inside. I offer Darla something to eat, but she declines.

"Are you kidding, we just ate. I'm stuffed and now I want my pussy to be stuffed. Remember my demand?"

"What, that I have to fuck you three different ways.?"

"Exactly, first you came on my boobs, then you gave me a cream pie while I rode you hard and now you have to take me from behind and cum on my ass.

"I can arrange that. My bed is the perfect height for bending you over and taking you from behind."

"That's what I want to hear. Remember you must come on my ass. I've already had my fill of your jizz."

I grab the hem of Darla's sundress and pull it over her head. Finally, her Double-D's are released to my view. I palm her breasts and lift them up for inspection. Darla's red nipples are erect.

"Suck on my nipples Rob, they are so sensitive."

I do as I am told and bend my head down to her glorious globes. I hold them in my hands and wrap my lips around Darla's left nipple. I suckle for several minutes before moving to her right breast. I gently bite her right nipple. She moans. I lick each nipple several times before moving Darla over to the bed. My cock swells with anticipation. I nudge her to bend over the bed. She spreads her legs. Her waxed outer lips are looking right back at me. They are pink and puffy, flush with her arousal. Darla's pink inner labia stick out from within her smooth lips. I love sucking them between my lips. I grab her ass cheeks and spread them. Her tight little sphincter reveals itself and her inner labia opens like a flower.