Roland and Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, well," Smith said. "The last two surviving members of 'Strike Force Charlie' having a beer together. That is what you used to call yourself back in the day, wasn't it?" he asked.

"Just two old friends sharing a beer," Roland said. "Nothing illegal about that, is there? It is the Christmas season, after all."

"Of course not," Smith said. He pulled up a chair and sat next to Roland. He pointed to a very attractive waitress wearing a short skirt. "You know, she's been checking you out ever since you two walked in here."

"Yeah, so?" Roland asked. "Probably checking this out," he added, pointing to the scar on his face.

"No, I don't think so," Smith said. "What do you think?" he asked, looking up at Jones. Jones shook his head.

"No, definitely not," Jones said. Smith looked back at Roland.

"No, she's got the hots for you," he said. "I'm a federal agent. I can tell these things, you know. Maybe if you play your cards right, you can get a piece of that this evening." Roland looked at him. "It's okay. We checked her out. Her name's Maria. She's very single. And she's not working for the Russians." Jones snickered at that. Roland understood the reference.

"You're just a regular fucking comedian, aren't you? Maybe she's working for you," Roland said. Smith shook his head.

"Nah," he said. "Too pretty. Trust me, she wants you. Better yet, you won't need to ask for lawyers, guns or money if you hook up with her." He chuckled as he stood up and patted Roland's shoulder. "Keep up the good fight, Roland. And merry fucking Christmas." Roland laughed.

"Merry fucking Christmas to you too," he said. "You too, Jones."

"Thanks," Jones said as they walked out of the bar. Roland and Bill watched as the two agents walked out of the bar.

"Well," Bill said. "What do you think?" Roland shrugged his shoulders.

"Just two friends having a beer," he said. His eyes wandered to the pretty young waitress. As he watched, she looked at him several times with a smile on her face. "To answer your question, though, I think I just might introduce myself to Maria." Bill laughed as he finished his beer.

"You dog," he said as he stood up. "I'm going home while I can still walk. You have a good evening."

"I will," Roland said. "Talk to you later." Bill headed out of the bar and Roland turned his gaze back to Maria.

"Merry fucking Christmas to me," he said to no one in particular as he motioned for her to come to his table. Yes, he decided, it would be a merry fucking Christmas with her in his bed...