All Comments on 'Roland'

by drlust

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
justagirlathartjustagirlathartover 18 years ago
Hot Stuff

Give a straight guy some time alone with another guy, gay or otherwise and fireworks ensue...

rudystahrmanrudystahrmanover 18 years ago
Horny story

Hot and horny, just the way I like a story. Some critique, I think you should have spent more time, on the turn-on, the building excitement, and maybe you should have sucked him also.

There is a build to sexual tension, and I don't think you reached it. It is a good story line however, and I think you could rewrite this to expand on that tension a little more. Did you flirt w/each other at the bar, or kiss on the way back to his place, did you touch e/o to tease, is what you described, ALL that happened?

Write some more, I'm interested in reading gay sex stories, but most are like yours, not enuf detail.

R

OhMissScarlettOhMissScarlettover 18 years ago
Very hot!

I liked this a lot and I don't think there was anything wrong with your build up or details at all. I'm a sucker for European locations, exotic characters and gay sex, so this had me from the beginning. Thanks for a great story.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Hot Pants Win Out

Oh, this is way HOT SEX! Straight guy in Amsterdam on vacation gets his ashes hauled by a beautiful & generous black man. They both get total satisfaction. Good work when you can get it, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow

Love the storyline. Seems so real and makes sense. And the way Roland gives oral... that was WOW :D

Your story is very well written. Thanks for putting it here :)

LoveMenLoveSexLoveMenLoveSexover 9 years ago
A compelling read

Once again, characterisation is very good, and pace and tension so tight that stopping anywhere but the end is just not an option. I can't say I found too little detail, it's a sex story not a love story, so extraneous detail isn't really required. The descriptions were expertly written and visualisations were easy, both from a wrenching internal perspective and via the mind's eye. It certainly had the effect aimed for!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 5 years ago
Yummy and hot and kind

Nice to be so hot and blunt without being harsh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous