Role Play Gone Wrong

Story Info
Role Play didn't go as planned.
2.3k words
4.09
12.9k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie & her husband Brad are a couple in their thirties...married 10 years...no children. They have a great sex life and like to push the limits to see how far they can go regarding sex.

They like to role play and on more than one role play, Connie wound up giving a stranger a blow job or Brad would fuck a stranger, but at all times it was the thrill of the game that excited them. Afterwards,they would go home and fuck all night.

Connie was 5',7", 125, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and well proportioned. Brad was 5'9", 165, brown hair, brown eyes, toned body with a 7" cock. Both kept their private areas smooth.

Many times they would discuss doing a certain role play and if they liked it, Brad would be the one to set it up.

Here is Brad's story....

One day I was thinking of doing a role play but not telling Connie. I was thinking along the lines of a home invasion where Connie would resist but then enjoy sex with the intruder. I knew it would be a challenge which excited me even more.

One day I decided on doing it and called a friend of mine that Connie did not know. The guy's name was Bob

"Hey Bob, how is everything?"

"Fine here Brad. How are you?"

"I'm great. Hey, the reason I called is I need you to do me a big favor."

"Sure, not a problem."

"Can we meet for lunch tomorrow so I can tell you about it?"

"Sounds good...the regular diner..say noon?"

"Sounds great. See you tomorrow. Thanks."

The next day Bob & I met at the diner. I brought a couple of nude pictures of Connie to entice Bob into helping me.

"Hi Bob. Thanks for coming."

"No problem. So what can I do for you?"

"Well, you don't know Connie. I want to do a special role play and I need you to pull it off."

"How can I help?"

"I want you to break into my house one night, blindfold Connie, tie her up and over the course of the time you are there fuck her."

"Excuse me...are you serious?"

"Yes. We just have to work out the details & logistics."

"I don't know Brad...sounds risky to me."

Then I took out the pictures..."Here is what you will get to fuck Bob..."

Bob looked over the pictures,smiled and said, "Tell me your plan."

I said, "Next Saturday night, I will leave the back door unlocked so you can come in. Connie will be in the shower...you come upstairs and grab her out of the shower & quickly blindfold her & tie her hands then bring her into my bedroom and throw her on the bed."

I will be in bed naked and I will yell out "What do you want?"

You say, "For starters, I want your money & jewelry."

I say, "Fine, but don't hurt us."

I get up and get some money & jewelry for you.

Then you will say, "Maybe I'll stay awhile. I bet you would like to see me fuck your pretty little wife while I'm here?"

I'll say, "Leave my wife alone."

You say, "If I were you, I would be quiet unless you want to get hurt."

Then you undress and get on the bed with my wife and fuck her.

You say, "Hey, your wife is a good fuck. I bet she liked it."

You say to her, "Did you like my cock in you baby?"

I hear Connie whimper a yes,with her head & eyes looking down...

So, for the next couple of hours you fuck her and eventually, she starts fucking you and then you leave...

"So Bob, you in?"

"Ok. Let's do it."

"Great. I'll send you all the details in a text. Remember, keep it quiet."

I sent him a text with all the details. He quickly responded and said he would be there.

Saturday came & I was in bed naked waiting for Connie to get out of the shower. Suddenly I heard a ruckus and an intruder had Connie blindfolded with her hands tied and was thrown on the bed. Just then another person appeared with the intruder.

"What's going on?"

I looked at Bob with a puzzled look...

"We want your money & jewelry."

I got up and scrambled for money & jewelry and gave them to the intruder.

Bob then said, "My friend here is going to video me fucking your wife."

"Wait a minute...you must be crazy."

Then the second intruder tied my hands and sat me in a chair so I could watch.

Then Bob removed his clothes...it was then that I saw how big his cock was...almost 9 inches and only semi hard.

As he approached Connie, his cohort started recording the scene....

Once on the bed, Bob untied Connie's hands and mounted her. She didn't put up much of a fight, which surprised me. He spread her legs and in an instant had his hard cock deep inside her. She looked over at me. He wasted no time in fucking her. The cohort recorded every moment especially as I was watching my wife getting fucked. In a short time, Bob shot his cum into Connie's cunt, then dismounted her.

"I bet your wife enjoyed that..."

"Hey honey, you enjoy getting fucked by a stranger?"

Connie didn't say a word.

After a short rest, Bob said, "Hey lady, your husband must have enjoyed watching me fuck you...his cock is hard....why don't you give him a blow job?"

He pulled Connie off of the bed & led her over to me & made her kneel and forced her mouth over my cock and she started sucking it. The scene was being recorded...

Soon, I filled my wife's mouth with my cum. She was then forced back onto the bed with my cum oozing out her mouth.

Bob got on his back and made Connie straddle him and his hard cock impaled her cunt until it was all the way inside her.

"Start riding my cock you whore."

Connie looked like she was ready to cry and I felt bad.

She did as she was told...her tits bouncing up and down...soon, he was ready to cum and as he filled her cunt with his cum, she had several orgasms..As she got up, his cum oozed out and onto his cock and balls.

"Well, it seems your little whore here is enjoying herself. I bet she wants me to fuck her again?"

A moment of silence then, "Yes." From Connie.

Then her blindfold was removed and she could see everything..me watching,.. the second intruder recording everything and then Bob's big cock.

She looked at me as she went over to Bob and knelt in front of him and started sucking his cock to get it hard again.in a short time his cock was ready to fuck her again.

This time he made her get on all fours and he knelt behind her...he slipped his cock in her cunt, gave it a few strokes, pulled it out and started slipping it into her asshole. Connie started screaming in pain and pleasure as she looked over at me...finally Bob's cock was in her ass. He wasted no time in fucking her ass. Her tits swaying back & forth. He finally came in her ass as his limp cock worked it's way out of her ass.

Bob said, "I bet you loved my cock in your ass you fucking whore... didn't you?"

Connie said, "Yes, I did."

"You want me to fuck you some more?"

"Yes. I want your big cock in me."

'Tell your husband what kind of a whore you are."

Connie turned to me and said, "I love his cock in me. Do you like watching your fucking slut of a wife taking another guy's cock?"

She continued, "if he gets tired of fucking me, his friend can fuck me too. I want you to see me take their cocks."

Just then Bob's cohort undressed and went over to Connie while Bob was now recording the scene. The guy wasted no time in getting his cock in her cunt and fucking her until he came in her so everyone could see.

For the rest of the night Connie let both men fuck her and cum all over her as I watched. I said to myself, "This is not what was supposed to happen..."

For the rest of the night and into the next day, Connie was fucked continuously by both men. Then Bob said, "Ok, Mr.husband, let's see you fuck your wife now."

They untied me and pushed me on the bed..."Well, go ahead and fuck your whore of a wife." I got on top of her and my cock easily slipped in her cum filled cunt. I fucked her a few strokes I and shot my cum into her already cum filled cunt.

As soon as I was done, Connie just fell asleep from exhaustion.

Bob approached me and whispered, "I hope this is what you wanted. Did we do ok?"

"I didn't know about your friend...this was more than I wanted..."

"Well, Brad, I wanted it to be real exciting for you and realistic. I enjoyed doing this for you. By the way, I think I would like to fuck your wife on a regular basis, so make it happen or the video will be sold. I own you two now. Oh, here are your jewelry & money...keep them safe."

I looked at him as he and his cohort got dressed and left. I was in a quandary now...what the fuck was I going to do?

As soon as they left I woken up Connie.

"Connie, they're gone. Are you ok?"

"I think so. God I'm covered in their cum. Help me clean up."

I got her into the shower and helped her clean up. Their cum still oozing out her cunt & asshole. After quite a long time we finished and I brought her to bed.

She then asked what happened. I told her that I managed to scare them off and that as they were running out, they dropped the money & jewelry.

For the next couple of days we tried to get back to normal. Connie wanted to call the police but I told her we couldn't because they would sell the video so it would be better not to say anything and she agreed.

A week later I got a text from Bob..."Enjoyed the role play...hope you and your wife did too...here are a couple of pics from that night...pretty nice don't you think? Tell your wife to wear something pretty for me tomorrow night. Looking forward to a great night with her."

I turned white...

"What's the matter Brad?"

"I just got a text from the intruder.his name is Bob...I don't know how he got my number...he said he is coming over tomorrow night to fuck you & wants you to wear something pretty. What do we do?"

"Ok. I have a plan...invite him to fuck me...when is fucking me, you can knock him out & tie him up."

"But what about the video he took?"

"Tell him to bring it with him so I can see it."

"Ok. I'll tell him."

The next night we were ready for our guest. Connie put on a black sheer neglige. I had rope and everything ready.

Around 9:00 p.m. the doorbell rang and it was Bob.

Connie met him at the door...

"Is this ok?" As she gave him a good view of herself.

We all went upstairs and Bob undressed and told me to sit in the chair & watch.

Connie then said, "I want to see the video."

Bob took out his phone and started the video for Connie to see. As she was watching it, he said, "This is just the copy. I have the original video home." As he laughed.

I looked at Connie and she had a look of disbelief on her face.

Bob wasted no time in getting Connie naked. He spread her legs and rammed his big hard cock into her cunt. After a few strokes he filled my wife's cunt with his cum as his limp cock slid out.

He moved his cock to her face and made her suck it until it was hard again. As soon as it was hard, he put her on all fours and started fucking her from behind... He fucked her awhile and Connie started moaning in pleasure...I knew she was about to have an orgasm and then she screamed out that she was cumming as Bob shot some more cum in her. Connie's body shook for several minutes.

Bob then said, "Your wife is a real whore. Your wife cum for you? She must love my cock. Don't you love my cock lady?"

Connie looked at me then him and said, "Yes, I love your cock. I love you fucking me. I want more." As she looked over at me.

I couldn't believe it...my wife wants this guy to keep fucking her...

For the rest of the night, Bob must have fucked her several more times before he left.

"Connie, do you really want this guy to keep fucking you?"

"Yes, Brad. His cock is so big and he makes me want to fuck him back. He's right, I am a whore."

I couldn't believe my ears. What started out as a role play became my nightmare.

Just then Connie smiled and said, "The next time you want to do a role play, you had better tell me. I hope you learned your lesson."

I looked at her with a puzzled look as she continued, "I saw your original text to Bob so I contacted him and set up my own role play without telling you. Everything was staged and planned."

She continued, "I hope you aren't mad at me. By the way, Bob is coming over for dinner tomorrow night. I asked him to stay overnight and he said he would like that."