All Comments on 'Role Play Gone Wrong'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Whoa, 5 stars to writer. Great Story. As usual the wife is way ahead of the hubby. LOL I love a happy ending and a horny wife. Thanks

sirgrunt99sirgrunt99almost 2 years ago

WOW and she is the master of their role playing now

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry but when pushing fantasy you need to keep enough realism to not loose your readers, when you have characters act totally out of "character" that which you yourself have made "how YOU have written them". It ruins the story and your readers loose connection, if you do it to much they stop reading all together, and just abandon it. Making the reader think an 8 year old must have written this, as well as mad for wasting their time. This is also the case with stupid plots that have people doing such unrealistic things such as sharing your wife....Nothing is more counter intuitive to human nature and male biology than that bs, and when stories would be just fine without any of it.

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 1 year ago

Reversal of Fortune: Whose Fantasy is This?

I was somewhat intrigued by Anon's criticism of Role Playing. In Role Playing's defence, FLASH presents a common theme in literature where the trickster becomes the victim of his own trick. While Anon makes a valid observation that there is a degree of possessiveness in a relationship, the strength or intensity of which varies with the couple, this couple wants to increase the eclat by creating a perceived challenge to the boundaries of the relationship.

I found Role Playing to be an entertaining piece with a clever twist at the end.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFabout 1 year ago

A ROMANTIC COMEDY IN A BIZARRE WAY

If women's liberation had not criminalized marital rape, the me-too movement would certainly find the practise of compelled physical intimacy most disagreeable. I would suppose that a general pursuit of new experiences to spice up the couple's sex life would not constitute express assent to physical contact.

However it is this approach to weighty concerns and the that make ROLE PLAYING a successful and endearing story. Here we see in ROLE PLAYING the miscarriage of intent, the frustration of human designs and a lighthearted approach to weighty issues that characterize a successful, classical romantic comedy..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous