Role Playing

Story Info
Husband pretends to be policeman.
1.7k words
4.6
15.9k
33

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I were driving back from visiting her folks, it was a six-hour drive to get home. As we drove, she the conversation turned to adventurous things we had done in our thirty years of marriage.

"Remember the time we pretended you were a cop and had stopped me for reckless driving." She said.

I remembered it fondly.

We had stopped along a two-lane highway late one night on our way home. We were still a few hours from our destination. I had to take a leak, so I pulled the car into a small picnic area about ten yards from the road. It was deserted at night and it was after midnight. I walked away a few feet and pissed. On the way back, I saw my wife standing by the car, stretching her legs and an idea popped into my head.

We liked to role-play back then and we would imagine situations where one or both of us would pretend to be someone else. Examples were the door-to-door salesman who screws the wife; the secretary who strips for her boss and blows him; and a woman being stopped at the airport and strip searched. While we had been driving, my wife had been at the wheel and was going a little too fast through a small village. I had cautioned her to watch out for the police.

She replied, "Oooh, what would they do if they stopped me? Would you want me to do something to keep us from getting a ticket?"

That was in the back of my mind as I walked back to the car. I decided to pretend I was a cop, catching her stopped by the road.

I said, "Excuse me lady. I'm a police officer. Keep your hands where I can see them."

She looked at me and said, "You're not wearing a uniform."

I replied, "I'm an undercover detective, looking for suspicious activity. There have been drug sales taking place at this location."

She answered, "What does the under-the-covers part mean?"

"It's undercover, not under-the-covers." I replied. "Are you here alone?"

She said, "My husband was here a minute ago, but he seems to have left me."

"That sounds very suspicious to me." I said. "Please turn around and put your hands on the car, please."

She said, "Oh no! Are you going to search me? Please don't."

I said, "I'll need to search you for drugs."

I moved up behind her and patted my hands along the sides of her body. Then, I ran my hands over one arm, then the next. I tousled her hair, causing the berets she was wearing to fall off. Her long hair fell loosely on her shoulders. I patted her shoulders and then ran my hands down her back and over her ass. I grabbed her ass cheeks, making sure they weren't padded with something.

Then, I ran my hands down one leg and back up the other. She was wearing slacks. My hands reached up her thighs and between her legs. I continued to run my hands over her crotch and then onto her stomach. I firmly grabbed her breasts and felt around for hidden objects.

A car drove by on the road and the headlights lit the trees around where we were standing. We were very close to the road and the possibility of someone seeing us was significant.

I continued my search. "Raise your arms." I directed. When she did, I pulled the sweater she was wearing up her arms and over her head. I threw it onto the hood of the car. She was wearing a button blouse. I felt her breasts again and said, "I think I feel something." I rubbed my fingers over where her nipples were pushing out through the thin material. I reached between the buttons on her blouse and pulled my hands apart, ripping her blouse open. I heard a few buttons rip off. I pulled the blouse off her shoulders and removed it. She was breathing heavily as she stood there in her bra. The cool air was giving her goosebumps.

I grabbed her pants at the waist and pulled them down her legs. I made her lift one leg, then the other and removed her shoes and her pants. She was now only wearing her bra and panties.

She pleaded for mercy, "Please officer, I won't ever come here again if you let me go. Can I do something for you?"

I said, "I think you must be smuggling drugs or something and now you are trying to bribe me." I turned her around and said, "Strip. I need to do a thorough search."

My lovely wife pretended to be terrified as she unhooked her bra and covered her breasts with her hands. She pulled her panties down and stood before me naked. She was trying to cover herself, but I told her "Put your hands together behind your head." She did it, which made her breasts stand out. She was beautiful. Her nipples were hard; the soft blonde fur of her pussy was glistening from condensation from the cool air.

"Turn around and spread your legs." I directed. After she did, I proceeded to run my hands over her entire body. Over her arms and shoulders, through her hair, down her sides to her hips, then up her chest and over her breasts. Her nipples were as hard as I had ever seen from the cool air and the erotic situation. My hands slowly moved down her legs and up her inner legs to her thighs. I moved my finger through her pussy, parting her delicate folds and then pushing a finger inside her vagina. She gasped and her knees weakened as I diddled her. "Nothing in there." I said.

She said, "Officer, are you sure there is nothing I can do for you so you will let me go?"

I turned her around and with a nudge, she dropped to her knees. She undid my pants and found my cock. She sucked it into her mouth and then licked the underside. She held my balls and then licked them. When she deep-throated my cock, I had to put my hand on the car to keep steady. She continued to suck my cock while a few cars drove by. The lights of one car briefly washed over us. If the driver was alert, he or she would've seen my naked wife on her knees giving me a blow job.

She continued to suck my stiff dick and increased her pace. She was pulling her mouth off of my cock completely and then moving back to take me all the way down her throat. I don't remember such a vigorous blow-job. It was like she was trying to completely swallow my cock into her stomach and I was getting closer to coming. Then I went over the edge and my body tensed as I felt the wonderful release of coming in her mouth. She hungrily swallowed and licked my cock, cleaning up every bit of my semen. My deflating dick hung between my legs. She was on her knees with a ribbon of cum dripping down her chin. She looked at me and pushed more of the semen out between her lips, smiling lewdly at me with a mouth full of cum.

Then she took charge. She pushed me onto my back on the cool ground. She lowered herself with her hips straddling my head and she pushed her naked cunt onto my face. "Eat me officer. Put your tongue inside me and see if I have anything hidden in there." I obliged her and licked her pussy. I plunged my tongue inside her as far as I could. Then I did the same to her asshole. She was humping her hips, fucking my face. I tasted the sweet flavor of her juices as she came into my mouth. She was coming again. I felt her body shake and tense and then release and then do it again. She gushed her cum onto my face with each spasm. She took a break and rolled off and sat on the ground. Her breasts were heaving as she caught her breath.

My cock had revived, so I pulled off my shirt and pants to get naked. I helped her to her feet and positioned her to lean against the car again. "I have one more search to do on you and then I'm going to take you to jail."

I spread her legs apart and pulled her ass back toward me so I could insert my cock into her exposed cunt. She looked back at me and said, "Shouldn't you be reading me my rights."

I laughed and said, "You have the right to remain silent." Then I pushed my cock up inside her. I had to have her again. My cock was engulfed in her warm and juicy honeypot. It felt so good and I pushed in and out of her. I reached around and held her firm breasts, running my fingers over her taut nipples. I fucked her vigorously for at least ten minutes until I felt another load of cum erupting from inside me. I shot it into her and felt her shake at the same time.

I backed away and told her to stay where she was. Seeing her leaning against the car, naked, with her beautiful ass exposed and her legs spread with the cum dripping out of her is one of the hottest things I've ever seen. The cum dripped down her legs onto the ground. It was something I will never forget.

Then, I noticed that a car had slowed down when it drove past. I saw the brake lights and thought the car might be turning around to come back. My thoughts raced about who it might be. I might be a real police car, or it could be some rednecks who might find us there and take advantage of us.

"Get in the car quick. Don't worry about your clothes." I said. I grabbed my pants and shoes, but she just ran around to the other side of the car and jumped into the front seat naked. I started the car and drove off quickly when I saw the lights of a car behind us. I don't know if it was the same one, but I got us out of there. I was uncertain about whether I should chance speeding if it was a cop or going to slowly if it wasn't.

As we drove, my naked wife asked, "What if a real cop did that to me while you had to watch?"

I just groaned at the thought.