Role Playing with the EX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it felt different and I liked it. Since we started playing this game, I have been wondering what another guy would feel like." I had my index and middle finger in her, working them slowly. Then I placed my ring finger at the entrance to her asshole. She let out her special little murmur at this point but said "Noooooo."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Just because." She answered.

Next I asked "Then what?"

She told me "I wasn't sure what was happening when he climbed on top of me and straddled me." I had noticed, she stopped referring to me but now was thinking of 'Him'. "It was so hot when he came on my tits and my face. Rubbing his cum on lips and putting his finger in mouth was hot." As I mentioned, she never let me cum in her mouth, not even to spit. "I never really tasted cum before."

At this point, I was alternating between sucking and biting her nipple. Her eyes were now completely closed. My hand had gone from a slow rhythmic fuck to a more intense fucking motion. With every stroke I used one finger to put pressure on her asshole. Again, I tried to slide it in.

"No." She said.

Again, I asked why not. She told me "That's for Him." I was hard before but now I was as hard as diamond. She put her hand on my cock and started to stroke. I kept at it, furiously fucking her pussy with my hand. From under her breath I heard a low whisper "yes, fuck me hard, John." I then put my finger into her asshole and fucked both holes with my hand. She came hard and I came all over her hand.

My ex then opened her eyes. She was a bit surprised; I seldom could cum from a hand job, normally needing her mouth or pussy. She looked at her hand and then up at me and said, "You like the idea of someone fucking me, don't you."

I replied, "Yes, and you pictured John fucking you didn't you?"

Her only response was a demure smile.

"Should we call John next week?" I asked.

She responded by saying "Probably not a good idea but it was fun having his large dick in me once." She then put her robe back together, hopped off the couch. She took a couple of steps and she turned to me and licked a big glob of cum off of her hand. She swallowed, smiled, said "Good night" and went to bed.

I spent the next half hour wondering what it all meant.

12