Role Reversal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's why I had started it from when we met. From the moment, I undid my leather coat. From when I showed him I was wearing a denim micro skirt with brass buttons up the front. From when he saw so much of my tanned legs and he noticed very quickly that I was naked under that, see-through pink top.

I was sending him a message, creating an atmosphere. Telling him clearly what the meeting was about; showing what was on the agenda. Letting him know that I was prepared to show and silently asking 'Are you?'

It was only a short walk to the studio. The roads around that part of Docklands are quite quiet. We hardly spoke. I think now that the moment was almost nigh we were both getting nervous. That seemed to increase as I let us into the studio.

"Well here it is Stuart," I said standing in the middle and pointing round the room. "The backdrops, the lights, the cameras, the IT stuff, the plasmas." I moved to an alcove in the L-shaped room and pointed. "And here is the bed."

We both stared at the double bed. It seemed to be symbolic of something. I was keenly aware of what that was and I thought he probably was as well. Men and women fuck on beds don't they? And from almost the first exchange of mails, certainly ever since he had shown me his cam, us fucking had been a mute, slightly implied, never mentioned, but probably integral part of our increasingly lurid correspondence. Would he fuck me on that bed, I wondered?

I had heard the cliché, 'the atmosphere was electric' applied to many situations. But never before had I felt anything like this. Not when I first stripped to be photographed, not when I first did open leg, not when I first made myself cum in front of a group and not when I first posed with another model. Not even in my non-modelling life, when I lost my virginity, when I shagged my first older man, a lecturer at uni, or when I first had fumbling sex with another girl.

You really could, as the other cliché goes, have cut the atmosphere with a knife.

Although Stuart was my first one-to-one session with a man, and that seemed such a major stage in my new photographic career, that meant nothing compared to what he must have been feeling. To be fulfilling this long-held, but only recently acknowledged need, of exhibiting himself, of exposing himself being photographed, to be revealing his nakedness to a female and, probably, to be hardening in front of her, in front of me, must have meant so much, but must also have been so challenging to him.

From my experiences, I knew that it was important to get started quickly. When nervous, when breaking new ground, when pushing down barriers, delay just added to the trepidation.

"Shall we start Stuart?"

"What now, right away?"

"Yes, of course," I said fussing around with fitting everything up and setting up the lights.

"Where do I to get ready?"

"You're not really changing are you Stuart, just undressing? So why don't we start shooting like that?"

"What, how?" you stammered, obviously confused and very surprised.

"You wanted a strip sequence from your suit so why don't I watch you undress and take whatever shots I think are right." I said quietly. "You know, casual, unposed and spontaneous, forget about me and forget about the camera" I went on switching some smooth jazz on the sound system.

"Really," he stammered.

"Yes Stuart, really."

I didn't take many as he undid his tie and took his jacket off; I just looked at him through the camera, getting used to him and letting him get to know the camera, he was doing that very well. I shot a few, some in close-up, as his fumbling fingers undid the buttons on the blue, slightly creased, which added interest to the shots, shirt.

"Ok you're doing great. Can you do the shirt up again, let me get a few more and then undo the buttons very slowly. Take your time with everything."

Stuart did as I asked and was much slower as he undid all the buttons. He was clearly nervous as he removed his shirt, but then so was I as I watched. I almost forgot to shoot at times and, when I did, they were poorly formulated poses. As I remembered from seeing him on cam, he had a nice physique. His chest was fairly hairy, which personally I like, the muscles on his arms were well defined and he had small boobs, with, for a man, quite prominent nipples. There may have been a few unnecessary pounds round his waist, for there was a slight excess bulging over his waistband, but overall he had a good body.

"Mmmm nice Stuart, hold it like that." Click, click, click.

"Half-turn away from me." Click, click click.

"Now turn your back on me," more clicks. "Look over your shoulder at me, hold your hands together by your dick," I said, purposefully introducing some sexual terms. "Now, slowly turn towards me holding it with both hands." Loads of clicks.

It was going well. I was putting down some fine shots, particularly for so early in the session.

"OK Stuart? I asked, fiddling with the lights and plugging that camera into the pc and downloading the shots I had taken so far.

"Yes great thanks?" He replied standing close to me just in his suit trousers and socks and shoes.

"Would you like some wine or I have some vodka."

"Wine would be great."

"Red or white?"

"I prefer red but it doesn't really matter."

I did the drinks acutely aware of his eyes on me and equally acutely aware of the very obvious bulges in my pink top from my hardened nipples. I really should have worn a bra I thought.

"Why don't we lose the shoes and socks Stu, not very sexy poses taking those off? He did that and stood there barefoot and topless.

"Ready?"

"Yes."

"You sure?"

"Yes, I am sure, well as sure as I ever will be."

"Then let's go for it Stuart, let's lose the trousers. Slowly undo your zip for me."

I smiled and bent forward putting the camera to my eye as the front of my top gaped a bit. I knew full well that he would have a great view of my tits down the front of the sweater. I enjoyed that.

I could see his fingers were shaking as he fumbled with the zip. Mine were as well as I zoomed in on him pulling the tag down. I knelt down, my legs slightly parted, to frame a better shot. I was level with his evident bulge as the trousers slid down. He had done as we had discussed and not worn pants.

'Oh fuck,' I thought when he turned away. 'He's bottling it.'

I ripped off a series of shots of his bare arse thinking that might be all I would get. But then, he amazed me. Instead of, as I had feared, walking away, he stood there, just a few feet from where I was kneeling. Slowly, but really quite athletically, he bent forward; his legs wide open, but straight, he reached down and took hold of his right ankle with both hands.

"Shit," I muttered gazing at the awesome sight in front of me. " He's creating 12.7 on the shooting schedule." I realised then that Stuart was a natural model.

I fired away with shot after shot. I seemed to be able to see the pose I wanted and what part of him I wanted to capture, so easily. It was as if some major force outside my control or influence was driving me. And all the time he was with me. We worked in almost perfect unison; we were forging a partnership, reacting and responding to each other. He seemed to know what I wanted him to do, almost before I asked it. It was a great feeling, both sexually and professionally.

I stood up and moved around shooting from different angles and distances. His whole bent form, just from the bum downwards, just the bum, close-up, longer distance, from one side so one cheek created a shadow in his crease and then straight on. I increased the light and focused a bell-lamp right into his crease. He was a great model, he hardly moved.

"Yes, yes Stuart," I grunted using typical photographerspeak, but unlike most, I was meaning it. "That's great, it's amazing, your bum looks fabulous."

I was sitting on the floor shooting upwards. I had forgotten all decorum, it didn't seem to matter or have a purpose. My skirt was round my crotch. I was showing all, for I wasn't wearing panties. I glanced at my nipples. I do not have large ones, but when swollen with lust they are quite pronounced. And they were very, very pronounced as I stared at his pose.

It was THE pose. It was THE shot, the ultimate shot. The shot that reaked of heterosexuality, but hinted of bi or homosexuality. The pose that would make women wet their knickers, as I realised I would have been, had I been wearing them, and men strain in their pants.

"God Stuart that is fantastic." I murmured looking in my viewfinder. I saw the outline of both cheeks, the brightly lit, deep crease between them, the puckered, brownish skin around his hole, the patch of skin between that and the wonderful sight of his dangling scrotum.

I hadn't expected to get that shot until well into the session. To get it after merely five minutes was so gratifying.

But what was the effect on him? Was he comfortable, worried, concerned or excited? We hadn't spoken all this time. Was the situation disturbing him, making him feel guilt or remorse?

I knelt again. The tightness of the denim micro meant that as I raised myself up, that didn't slide down over my hips. My lightly trimmed pubis would be uncovered and I knew the lips of my pussy would be glistening and, of course, my nipples would be pulsating through the pink top.

I suppose I should have pulled the skirt down, covered myself, hid my most womanly place. Maybe I should have, but I didn't. I wanted to share this momentous occasion with Stuart, be part of his awakening to the joys, pleasures and sheer unadulterated excitement of exhibiting his body to the ever-watchful lens of the camera.

Pointing the camera at him, but holding it down beneath my breasts I whispered, huskily.

"Stuart, do you want to turn round for me now?"

Despite my posing, despite providing extras for the punters, despite my lesbian fling with Stephanie and my two-year affair with DD, the forty two year-old married lecturer I had seduced at uni, I don't think, I had ever been in such an erotic situation. As Stuart turned, it was as if he was presenting his erection to me and my camera. Just as he had presented the cheeks of his bum, the crease between them, his anal hole and dangling scrotum to me and my camera. There certainly was three in this relationship and, without doubt, it was an awesome threesome; Stuart, me and the Canon! We were all sharing the erection just as we had shared those other such intimate parts of his body.

The feelings that roared through me as I met his eyes, as I gazed at his gorgeously, swollen erection were enormous. So powerful, but made more so when I saw him looking at where my skirt was bunched round my hips. As he stared at my hardened nipples, my trimmed pubis and swollen, pink, glistening lips, the sensations were like nothing I had felt before. We were taking erotica, sex and sexuality to a plane I didn't even know existed, let alone had experienced. It was beyond oral, beyond caressing, beyond, even, fucking.

I was photographing on auto-pilot. My body was arranging the shots not my mind. I was shooting from my cunt not my brain. And of course, it was his unabashed rampantness and the wonderful look on his face that was the focus of the shots. The juxtapositioning of the glazed look in his eyes with the superhardness of his swollen cock, was certainly making for magnificent photos.

Almost as if from afar, I heard him saying. "What do you want me to do now Sammi?

I needed more. He wanted more. We had to have more, all three of us.

I was so awfully aroused. But not to be shagged. That act almost seemed irrelevant to what we were creating. We had gone beyond that. Penetration was not for now; maybe later. But until we explored fully the phenomena of what we were doing having an, almost certain, quick, fumbling and, probably due to it being the first time slightly unsatisfactory, fuck was not the answer.

Me showing myself to him, though, was part of the answer, I felt. My entire being told me that. It stressed that exposing ourselves to each other us was required, no was crucial. It screamed loudly that my bared breasts, my exposed belly and my gaping cunt were the next critical and absolutely essential stages in this incredible dance of adventurous passion and erotic exploration.

I stood up. Neither of us spoke. Somehow, we were communicating with our bodies, our nakedness and the obvious signs of our individual and collective arousal.

With my skirt bunched round my waist, I quickly slipped the top off, showing him my breasts and pounding nipples. As good as naked, I looked at him. His eyes showed pleasure and admiration for my body, just as mine were showing excitement and understanding for his. In most settings when a girl strips naked with a man it is a prelude to them screwing. In this setting it was a prelude to us going well beyond that.

We looked at each other, admiringly, pleasurably and wonderingly. Where were we going? What would we do? I remembered he had asked me a question and felt I should reply.

"Lay on your back on the floor, open your legs slightly and gently rest your fingers on that gorgeous cock, Stuart."

"Oh yes Sammi, yes," he said, so wonderfully enthusiastic and keen to please me.

He looked good, I had posed him well. I took a few shots from different angles moving around but circling closer and closer. Stuart's eyes never left the camera and me for a second. He was an excellent model.

I gradually got nearer and nearer to him, all the time shooting away taking shot after shot of his hand that was slowly moving up and down the length of his erection.

"Stroke it for me," I said on one occasion shooting up his body from where I was kneeling by his feet.

"Grip it as if you were about to wank," I said croakingly as I lay beside him taking a close up of just his hand holding his cock as he slowly pumped it.

I edged closer, shooting all the time. I was standing, my feet were touching his as I took some downward shots.

"Close your legs and your eyes, Stuart," I whispered, taking a small step forward so that my right ankle was just touching his left one. Still shooting I eased my way further forward, my feet either side of his body.

Further and further, now bending at the waist, now opening my legs wider. I moved up more, more, nearer and nearer to him, nearer and nearer to his cock. It had become a magnet for me, It was no longer his cock, but ours, all three of us owned that cock.

I was shooting downwards, down my body, but capturing my knees in the shots. We were sharing the photos, we were combining, and we were becoming one. Then I was straddling him, with my feet either side of his chest, my knees bent, my thighs parted, my tits dangling and my pussy gaping I croaked.

"Open your eyes Stuart; you can look at me now."

Exhibitionists revel in being admired. We get off on the approval of others. In my new role as a fully paid up member of the extreme exhibitionist party, I needed that, after all why flash if you get no feedback? The feedback, the admiration and the approval I saw in his eyes as he looked up at me, more than satisfied my exhibitionistic needs.

But then of course, my micro skirt was bunched round my hips, I wasn't wearing panties and my lower body was no more than a meter from his face. That meant that when he opened his eyes, his gaze would have only one place to focus upon, one view to take in, one scene to review, my cunt. My exposed, open wet and aching cunt.

"Oh God Sammi, that's beautiful," he groaned so very obviously staring at it.

"You like that?"

"Yes it's beautiful," he said ticking all the right boxes for my exhibitionistic needs, but inevitably, I suppose going too far.

He reached out and ran his hand up my thigh nearly reaching my wetness. I didn't want that. This was different. It wasn't typical, normal run of the mill sex. I didn't want him groping me. I didn't want to touch him, well not yet at least. Maybe another time when we had forged this new style sexual relationship, we could fondle and caress each other and maybe then have traditional sex. But not now, not yet, not at this session.

*

I hadn't meant to have sex with him. Hadn't meant to, but had realised there was the possibility. That possibility, I had come to understand, always exists between a model and the photographer. After all, being naked, simulating sexual delights in a studio with just one other person and a camera is so intimate that it is not surprising if there is some physical attraction between the couple. It had happened before when posing for strangers, so the likelihood of it happening with Stuart was, I felt, quite high. So far, I hadn't been wrong

However, I had imagined completing the shoot first, possibly even waiting until the second or third shoot. It hadn't entered my head that it could be so soon. Not once had I imagined myself being fully naked with him after less than thirty minutes. Never had I thought I would be straddling his erect cock, taking shots of him holding and rubbing it so soon into the session. And, of course, my conjecturing had not extended to Stuart staring at my soaking wet pussy less than an hour after we had met.

That is what he and I were doing, though. And it was lovely, he was lovely his cock and his gaze were lovely and the feelings in my breasts and clit were lovely. And it would have been lovely to go further, To fondle and suck each other. Lovely, but inappropriate at that moment.

It was not the time for touching; we had not reached that sort of physical level yet. I was not ready to receive him into my body. We were still exploring and extending our sexually emotional levels. We were on a sort of spiritual plane where we were adventuring with our minds. The use of our hands on the other's body seemed, almost tacky, I suppose. And for sure, we were not yet attuned to having a fuck.

I moved away, taking my pussy from his reach and his gaze.

I leaned over and pressed my fingertips against his lips.

"Not now, Stuart," I whispered.

"No, why?" He said clearly so disappointed. "You didn't like it?"

I sat down beside him.

"I loved it Stuart, but it's not time for that. Not yet."

Stuart sat up and leaned back against a chair. His cock was still splendidly hard and fully erect, soaring up his, almost, flat belly. He looked awesome and incredibly fuckable.

"What then, more photos?"

"No."

"Why not, why no?"

"I can't now."

"When then?"

"Soon Stuart, soon," I whispered slightly moving my position. His eyes went to my legs.

"Of us Sammi, will you take some of us?"

"Yes, yes I will Stuart, I promise," I panted as I wiggled my bottom on the floor. I was so worked up, so excited, so aroused and so keen to take this further. He was still holding his cock, occasionally gently stroking it.

"So now Sammi. What?"

I looked right into his eyes. I flickered my gaze down to where he was stroking himself and then back to his eyes. I eased myself slightly onto my left side, my left knee pointing directly at his face. I held his gaze as slowly and softly I said.

"This Stuart." As I raised my right leg, parting my thighs and showing him the fullness of the blood engorged lips of my vagina.

"I want us to cum without touching each other and without touching ourselves. "Do you think you can cum Stuart just by looking at my cunt?"

"Er, I don't know Sammi, I've never tried?"

"Stay right there," I said getting up and walking over to the desk. I set the camera and pc onto download and fiddled around with the controls. The plasmas lit up. I set the controls to medium speed film show and the folders to Stuart 1, 2 and 3, Susie 1 and Sammi 'portfolio' that was the folder of shots I sent out to prospective clients. I dimmed the lights and hit the stereo that I had forgotten about earlier. Enigma filled the room with their weird, sexually biased Gregorian type chanting.