Role Reversal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the dim light, with the plasma flickering into life and the evocative music filling the room I walked back to where Stuart was sitting on the floor. I stood beside him, one foot pressing against the side of his chest.

"Take my skirt off Stuart," I said rather sternly.

"Yes Sammi," he replied, reaching up and touching my leg.

"Just the skirt, no touching."

He fumbled around finding the brass buttons and fiddling them through the worn buttonholes on the front of the denim skirt. At last, he got them undone and slid the tiny garment from me.

"Oh Sammi, you're fantastic," he groaned, once more reaching out to touch me.

"No Stuart, this is special, sex without penetration or physical contact. I want us to cum like that."

As my skirt fell to the floor, I stepped out of it and pressed the start button on the remote control. A shot of him lying on his back, his fingers touching his cock filled the screen. It was followed by a close-up of Susie's lips.

"Who's that is it you?" He gasped his eyes staring at the massive picture of a 'woman's glory."

"It doesn't matter." I replied leaving it unsaid as to whose pussy was dominating the screens, but probably letting him think it was mine.

I lay beside him, and then moved so we were opposite each other staring at each other's glorious nudity. We could both see the screens. Shot after shot of Stuart, me and Susie's pussy slowly faded on and then off the screen as we listened to the mystical music.

All of our senses were being stimulated: the sound of the music, the sight of each other and the images on the plasmas, the musky smell of my sexual juices and his precum and the feel of our bare skin against the floor and the chairs.

We were staring at each other and then looking at ourselves and Susie on the screens. We didn't speak, words were superfluous. All that was relevant was us, our bodies; Stuart's cock and balls, my tits and cunt.

"Can we do it Stuart?"

"I don't know," he replied. "I might need some help. How about you."

"I can do it, I am sure I can make myself cum without penetration or being touched or touching myself," I replied honestly.

I really do believe that women, particularly, have the emotional power to induce an orgasm by the power of their erotic thinking. I was not so sure about men.

I could certainly feel it building up in me, the tingling, the little shock-waves of sensation, the slight shudders and the fullness in my breasts. The heat and the sensations, a bit like pins and needles, were oozing from my clit, through my tummy, up my chest, into my breasts to fill and sensitise my nipples that I feared might burst.

"It's happening, Stuart," I moaned. "I'm starting."

"I can feel it but I need more." He replied.

I realised that he wouldn't be able to achieve what I could, men can't, men don't have the powers, the controls or the feelings we do, poor souls.

"Come and kneel here," I told him nodding at the floor near me.

He looked so masculine, so rampant, beautiful even and very, very available.

"I'm sorry Sammi."

I smiled at him. "There's no need to say sorry, it's fine."

"Thanks Sammi; what do you want me to do now?"

I suddenly had this strong urge to feel it. I wanted his cock. Not in me, not yet, but I wanted to touch it, hold it and stroke it.

"Straddle me Stuart; kneel across me, across my waist."

I was lying on my back my shoulders propped up against a sofa that was used as a prop. Stuart did as I asked. His awesome cock was just inches from my face. It was rearing, rampantly up his, almost, flat, slightly hairy stomach. The bulbous head was glistening, presumably with his precum. I almost gave in. I nearly lost my resistance, I almost said. 'Put it in me, get your cock up me, slip it in my cunt and fuck me' but I didn't.

"May I kiss you or touch you Sammi?"

"No, not now, not yet."

"Ok."

"But I will you Stuart; you need some help don't you?" I asked looking from his erection to his eyes.

"Yes Sammi, sorry."

"Never mind," I said thickly reaching out.

I ran the back of my fingernails from the base of his cock to the tip, then back again. I turned my fingers round and repeated that movement, but with my fingertips.

"Nice, Stuart?" I asked as even more sensations flooded my body. His cock did feel good.

"Oh yes. Wonderful, please let me touch you Sammi."

"I said no," I replied sharply.

"Sorry."

I took it in my hand, gripping it gently. It was so hard and warm. I took it in both hands. I could feel the throbbing from that ridge running up the back. Holding it was even better than stroking it. I pumped it a few times. He responded by thrusting back, gently and slowly. He was starting to fuck my hand and that was lovely.

My body was aflame with the sensations searing through every sinew. I was on fire, everywhere. I was shuddering and tingling, almost convulsing. I was doing it, it was happening. I was making myself cum without any penetration or other stimulation, other than the cock I was holding in my hands.

"I'm cumming Stuart," I moaned lifting my bottom off the floor.

"Oh yes Sammi."

"You're making me cum without touching me, or fucking me, and it's awesome."

It was hard to breath. My eyes were closed, my mouth was open, I was gasping, moaning, grunting and groaning as I thrust my pussy against nothing other than an imaginary cock that was now starting to fuck me. But it wasn't Stuart's cock, for I was holding that. I was caressing it, adoring it and loving it as I slowly and very deliberately, somehow, fucked his cock with the surrogate cunt I was forming with my hands. I could feel he was near.

"Oh Sammi I am cumming," he moaned.

"Yes Stuart I know, so am I?"

"What do I do?"

"What do you mean?"

"I want to cum, I need to."

"Then cum Stuart"

"Where Sammi? Where can I cum?"

"Anywhere Stu, you can cum anywhere."

"Oh God, on you, can I cum on you?."

"Yes."

"Where?"

"Do you want to cum on my tits? On my face?" I asked feeling the extreme straining in his cock.

"Yes," he croaked.

"On my tummy?"

"Yes."

"On my bum Stuart, do you want to cum there?" I asked slowing my strokes of his cock, but making them longer. He thrust himself deep into and out of my hands.

"Oh yes, anywhere Sammi."

As my orgasm simply exploded, I rubbed his cock harder. I lifted myself up a little. I offered my chest to him and then watched as stream after stream of cum shot from his cock and splattered on my tits and face.

I had done it. I had made myself cum with no stimulation other than my mind and eyes.