Role Reversal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XXscribbler
XXscribbler
311 Followers

She nodded vigorously - and HOW, was she ever ready!

"M&M, I'm not even going to touch your clit. I'll be thoroughly preoccupied. So I want you to enjoy yourself and hang on, don't come until I turn on the vibrator - then just let yourself go completely. Okay?"

She nodded again, wondering briefly if there could possibly be room enough inside her bottom, alongside that dildo in her pussy, for his cock?

She found out: the answer was ecstatically YES! He entered her full-depth, full-length, in one long, slow, exquisite slide that very nearly triggered her finale. There were nerves upon nerves upon layer of new nerves to be explored. She watched herself in the mirror - her own expression was priceless - and Craig as well - the muscles in his legs stood out in high relief, his hands were under her shoulders now as he squatted behind her, glistening sweat, pounding furiously into her with an intensity of concentration she'd never seen on a human before. His muscular arms pulled her backward into him, trapping her between cupping hands and pile-driving thighs and pelvis, the squeeze and strength just short of frightening, dancing on the edge of violence.

She had never been so high on sensations, the intensity was staggering, she didn't really understand how she could have as yet failed to come willy-nilly, and for certain she couldn't hold out very much longer. She saw his color change to a lovely pink, watched the brilliant flush flow over his face, neck, chest, even his upper arms. His hand went to the switch, the vibrator sprang to life. Half a second was all it took her to find the right place. Her hands balled up, fingernails digging into palms to leave little crescents of bruise for later amusement. Her calves knotted and her feet made fists that got tighter and tighter as the muscles of her back and shoulders stood out, tautened to a rigidity that matched his cock. She felt the sweat break out literally all over her body.

And then it came. Personal tsunami. Earthquake. Whatever. For the next ninety seconds they existed together outside the normal space-time continuum, in their own private and universe.

When he could breathe again, Craig stood briefly, quickly undid the wrist-ties, released the gag, turned M&M onto her side, lay down behind her spoon-wise and slipped himself back into her bottom.

She made a tiny face, let her mouth re-dampen itself after the gag, and then murmured shyly at him, sideways over her shoulder, "MY GOD almighty! That wasn't entirely fair, you know. You SAID that I could just say 'stop' if I wanted to... and then you gagged me!"

He kissed her, helped re-moisturize her mouth, then shrugged and asked "So? Were any of the nifty noises you kept producing supposed to mean 'stop'? Didn't sound that way to me!"

She snuggled against him and muttered "Not a chance, Mister!"

Recuperating, her body slowly ejected both his softening cock and the warm, greasy dildo. She pushed the toy aside, then snuggled up against him, squeezing cat-close, buried her face in his armpit. With her teeth she tugged gently at his pit hairs, then slid her mouth along the forward edge and up onto his BB nipple. She nibbled and sucked, twiddled the long blond areola-rim hairs, then gave it up as a lost cause and raised up above him on her elbows, looked down at his amused face, and said "Definitely unfair of Mother Nature to give you such nice little nipples and forget to put in the proper wiring! I wish I could give you the same pleasure you do me! It's unfair, that's what it is!" She raised slightly higher and scooted upwards until her breasts hung over Craig's face: she waggled them playfully, inviting and getting extended attention.

And eventually they dozed lightly, hands nicely deployed. Some time later, M&M awoke with a start, rolled slightly, pointed to the clock atop the dresser. "We seem to have used up a large proportion of the afternoon. And in a most delightfully productive way. If you aren't pressed for time, I'd be very happy to provide dinner for us - if you could provide dessert."

Then she put on a serious face: "As a matter of fact, Doctor Craig, it occurs to me that there is one more pesky little virginity that I'd really like to have taken care of. But handling it would require a major time commitment on your part."

"What virginity could that possibly be?" he asked, faintly puzzled. "We've done mouth, bottom, pussy - have we missed something?"

She thumped him gently on the chest with her fist and told him "Remember, we began this with a discussion about what constitutes 'virginity' and how it varies? Well, within my own definition, I'm missing a big one. Namely, spending the night in bed with a man. I mean, actually sleeping with you. If you would be interested and haven't any other unbendable plans, that is." The tiny shiver of self-doubt was assuaged immediately when he hugged her and said "So long as breakfast is included. and so long as we can have a replay of the afternoon for dessert tonight!"

In the event, Craig didn't depart until early afternoon on Sunday. And he left behind a detailed map and directions for how Mabel was to find his home next weekend over at the University.

XXscribbler
XXscribbler
311 Followers