Role Reversal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes passed by slowly as Coach Rob lay on the bed, his body slack and his breathing slowing as he recovered. Matt had untied his legs and other arm from the restraints, and I sat on the edge of the bed, gently rubbing Coach's body, massaging his exhausted, twitching muscles and rubbing all three of our loads into his sweat-drenched skin.

"Fuck." Matt kept repeating quietly to himself in disbelief. Almost as if he couldn't believe that we had made all of this happen, or that a man could actually achieve such a monumental, epic orgasm. "Fuck, dude!" He said quietly.

"I know, man!." I said, in total awe of Coach Rob myself.

Soon, Coach Rob's eyes opened and he looked at me. I was still massaging his body, and when he saw me he smiled.

"Fuck, guys!" He said, his voice sounded slurred and utterly exhausted. "I've never cum that fucking hard in my life! I think I passed out!" He was a sweaty mess, covered in three copious loads of cum. His body was overloaded and high on dopamine.

"We told you you'd like it." I said.

"Like it?! That was fucking insane, guys!" Coach said, elated and smiling a big, toothy smile. He turned to Matt, "Are you okay, bud? I hit you pretty good there." He asked with concern, his eyes appraising Matt's body for any injuries.

"Naw, don't worry about it, Coach. Hazard of the job." Matt said, laughing.

"Let's hit the showers, Coach." I told him.

We helped him up from the bed, and he followed us into the bathroom on unsteady feet, a big dopey smile on his face the entire time.

We were lucky that we had a large stall shower in our apartment that would fit 3-4 people at once if you all squeezed in. We stepped into the shower and Matt turned it on, adjusting the temperature until it was steaming.

We all took a long piss, our streams thick and powerful after so many hours. Matt caressed Coach's big muscular ass and I held his dick while he pissed. He laughed and shook his head at the horny antics of Matt and I as his flow of piss slowly trickled to a stop. My handling of him, combined with Matt's exploration of his ass, caused his dick to fill out and lift away from his body, soon at full mast and looking like the big red flagpole we had first seen in his office.

I sank to my knees and took him into my mouth, trying to swallow him down my throat, but was unable to deep throat him completely. I continued to suck his dick while Matt surreptitiously lubed up his middle finger with some body wash and deftly slid it up Coach's hole. Coach thrust forward immediately, nailing the back of my throat with the thick head of his dick. I worked his dick as best I could while Matt worked his prostate with his finger.

Soon enough, Coach Rob was on the edge of orgasm for a second time.

"Oh shit, guys, I'm gonna cum! Oh yeah! Here it is!"

I immediately pulled off his dick, quickly sliding down to sit on the floor of the shower with my face directly in front of Coach's dick. I started jacking him with my hand, looking up at him as he gazed back down at me with a dirty smile. A few seconds later, Coach shot his load, his cum shooting out to nail me right in the face, giving me the facial of a lifetime, just like I had intended. He unloaded onto my face and neck several times, flooding me with his cum, before it subsided, some of it dripping down to land on my chest.

Matt gently slipped his finger from Coach's hole and we washed ourselves, taking time to make sure we properly massaged and worshipped Coach's aching, exhausted body after what we had put him through that night.

We eventually stepped out of the hot, steamy shower and toweled off, Coach beginning to recover from his pleasurable ordeal and double orgasms. I led him back to the bed, and Matt pulled off the rubber sheet, folding it up and putting it in the laundry.

It was 2am by the time we all climbed into bed. Coach was in the middle, the big spoon to Matt, who was the smallest. I spooned Coach's big body, and we all quickly drifted off to sleep, limbs entangled. My dick was pressed up against Coach's ass, and I got hard again from the contact. I slowly and lazily humped my hard dick against Coach's butt as I thought back over the past few days with a smile on my face.

Soon, Matt and I would be back out on the hunt, looking for another series of hot guys to work over. Maybe it would be Coach Rob again, or maybe another hot player from the team. Or maybe even a younger professor from the university.

Maybe Matt and I would even remain partners after we graduated, and would take our game on the road, eventually seducing cops, soldiers, construction workers, any and all hot guys we found. Maybe even our own friends.

The possibilities were endless. The world would be ours, together.

The End.