Role Reversal for My 50th Pt. 02

Story Info
Gwyn continues to take charge - and take me shopping.
3.3k words
4.57
27.8k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the story of my 50th birthday in New York with my wife of over 25 years. We've been exploring my submissive side. I hope there is more to come after this...

We were walking through Times Square mid-morning, dressed casually and gawking at the sights like the tourists we were, when Gwyn noticed the sign and mentioned it to me. It simply said:

FETISH NIGHT - NEWCOMERS WELCOME

There was an address that looked like it shouldn't be too far away, and a website for more information, and a picture - a woman in a leather corset and thigh high boots holding a leash and smiling. My wife had become more adventurous (an understatement) on this vacation, but she had never been interested in exploring anything sexual in a public setting, so I was very surprised to hear her say 'We should go - it looks like it might be fun.'

I looked at her out of the corner of my eye to see if she was serious, and she leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"If I can dress you up and fuck your ass in New York, I should at least be able to show you off a little - hmm?"

We had spent a few days exploring my submissive fantasies in the privacy of our hotel room as a celebration for my 50th birthday. She had progressively become more aggressive and willing to take charge of me and our sex life, and over the past couple of days we've had more sex than in the previous 3 months, so I was fully willing to go along with any of her new or kinky ideas.

I started thinking and went straight to logistics, and problem solving - a habit that often gets me in trouble. "What would we wear?" I asked, thinking that we had nothing that we had nothing nearly 'fetishy' enough to get ourselves into the club. "You can't exactly wear the corset and strap on harness with nothing else, and as sexy as I am in lingerie, I don't think that will do for a night on the town." I stopped and took a deep breath, willing myself not to get hard at the thought of being dressed and out in public at the club.

She just looked me up and down and said simply, "I will take care of what we both wear. You trust me and do as you're told."

I looked a her again, and lowered my eyes, and whispered for her ears only, "Yes... Mistress", telling her in no uncertain terms that she was in charge and I would do whatever she asked of me. I suppose the fact that I was walking around New York wearing black lace thong panties and a butt plug in my ass under my shorts should have made it obvious enough, but we were still getting used to the new power structure in our relationship, and we were both a little uncertain as to how long it will last and how far it will go.

My beautiful wife then grabbed me by the ass and pulled me to her, gently pushing on my plug, and kissed me deeply, assertively, and lovingly before pulling away from me and getting out her phone. "Great then - it's time for us to do a little shopping."

With all that decided, she sent me away to one of the nearby shops for a few minutes and pulled out her phone. I wandered off slowly, wondering what she was up to. When she texted me to come back to her about 10 minutes later, there was an Uber on the way and all her plans were set in motion. The Uber arrived and she told the driver that we were heading for a surprise and not to say anything about the destination. We drove for a little over 10 minutes, and pulled up in front of a store a with a simple sign out front that said 'PURPLE PASSION' and obviously sold sex toys and fetish clothes and lingerie. We hopped out of the car, and nervously entered the shop, only to be met by a friendly young woman with a nametag that said 'Amy' who greeted us like we were in Macy's or any other store, except she was dressed shoulder to toe in black latex and wore a collar that was stitched with the words 'Property of Purple Passion'. Gwyn looked at her, took a breath, and smiled. She turned to me and said, 'Why don't you wait outside for a few minutes. I noticed a coffee shop at the corner where you can sit. I need to speak with Amy privately.'

As I walked down the street, my imagination was running wild. I had no idea, or control at this point, about what decisions Gwyn was making on my behalf. I sat on a hard stool drinking a latte, feeling the plug and shifting my weight slightly to increase the pressure it was putting on my ass, trying to imagine the conversation that Amy was having with Gwyn at the store.

Time went by incredibly slowly, and the text came about half and hour later saying simply 'Come now.'

I made my way into the store and was greeted by Amy who told me to have a look around for a few minutes while Gwyneth finished preparations. 'What preparations', I thought to myself, but didn't say anything. I almost felt it wasn't my place to question any of the plans that had been made. I wandered the store, touching the satin lingerie and imagining myself wearing various pieces. I examined the butt plugs, thinking how unimaginably large some of the were. I looked at the various strap-on harnesses and dildos. I preferred the idea of coloured dildos that didn't look like real penises, and nothing too large. I have always liked the idea of being fucked like a woman, but liked the idea of very fake looking toys - purple or clear or bright pink were my favorite.

I lingered over a couple of items that I thought I'd like to try out later, like the prostate massager with the attached cock ring, and I saw a beautiful dark purple nighty that I thought would look good on either Gwyn or myself.

After a few minutes of aimless wandering, Amy approached me and took my hand lightly and guided me into a back room where Gwyn was waiting. Gwyn was sitting on a sofa and there was a three-way mirror and a table in the room with a variety of items on it. Gwyn stood, and looked at me and smiled before handing me a deep metallic purple shirt with holes for my nipples. "Try it on" she commanded quietly.

I looked at Amy and looked back at Gwyn, who simply stated, "You heard me, and Amy is here to help make sure things fit."

I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off, leaving me feeling exposed and excited under Amy's watchful eye. I pulled on the shirt, which was a halter style and was possibly the tightest thing I've ever worn, and it settled into place nicely - leaving my hard nipples exposed. Amy reached over and tucked her finger in and pulled in a few places to adjust the fit, before reaching around me from behind and slowly attaching a nipple clamp to my right nipple. There was a chain attached and she put the second clamp on my left side leaving the glittery chain hanging across the metallic purple on my chest. Gwyn gasped and smiled, and Amy stepped away without touching me further. My cock was hard and starting to leak in my panties, and it wouldn't be long before it was starting to show through my shorts. I was anxious and excited and somehow waiting for the next shoe to drop.

My mind was reeling for many reasons. I was incredibly turned on, my nipples were on fire, although that throbbing was starting to fade and I realized that they had been place on me just tight enough to make me feel them constantly, but not so tight as to really hurt. Mostly though, I was stunned that Gwyn had allowed someone other than her to touch me in a way that was even remotely sexual. I had not been touched sexually by a woman other than my wife in over 25 years, and the fact that it was acknowledged and encouraged by Gwyn set my mind on fire wondering what was in store.

Gwyn handed me a pair of shorts matching the top. They seemed simple enough, but somehow I knew that could not be the whole picture. I looked them over and realized that they had a zipper from front to back that would leave me dressed, but completely exposed if it was undone. Gwyn told me to try them on, and once again, I looked at Amy wondering if she was going to stay as I took off my shorts. Gwyn simply nodded, and I realized I was in for the whole 9 yards by this point. I unbuttoned my shorts, and dropped them to the floor. This time is was Amy who gasped a little, and said aloud, "I like the black on him, and it matches the jewel on his buttplug - how lovely!"

My face went red and hot as I looked down at the floor. I picked up the shorts, and Amy stopped me, and looked at Gwyn saying "The panties need to come off as well - but the plug can stay. You can always unzip him later if you want to remove it and have better access." I blushed an even deeper crimson as I realized that Gwyn had shared some of our recent history with Amy.

I looked at Gwyn for approval and she nodded silently, seemingly lost in her own thoughts. I dropped my panties to the floor and obediently dressed myself in the metallic shorts. They were cold, and tight, and incredibly snug, which made my raging erection recede a little for a moment. Amy looked at Gwyn and nodded her approval before Gwyn stood and walked over to me. She kissed me and lightly tugged on my nipple chain cause me to moan subconsciously into her mouth. She jammed her tongue into my mouth, drew herself back, and exclaimed that I was perfect for tonight.

Amy looked me over, and seemed to think about things for a while before pulling Gwyneth away from me and leaning over to her to whisper in her ear. They looked away from me for a minute while trying to communicate silently about whatever ideas Amy was having. They eventually nodded at each other as they both turned to me. Gwyn walked behind me and reached around to the zipper on my shorts and started to undo it. First my cock sprang free, and then I could feel my ass being exposed and spread by the tightness of the short. I gasped and sighed as Gwyn started to lightly pull my butt plug out of my ass. She tugged insistently and although I was exceptionally nervous, I finally relaxed enough to loosen my grip on the bejewelled toy. Gwyn handed it to Amy who put it in a plastic bag and placed it on the table. Amy popped out into the store while Gwyn calmly kissed my neck and massaged my ass. She would occasionally let her fingers glance across the chain between my nipples, causing me to wince a little and moan softly.

When Amy returned, she held two items. The first was a new toy similar to the one I had been looking at when I walked into the store. It had a silicone cock ring, with what seemed to me at the time to be a rather small silicone butt plug. Amy walked straight to me and took my cock and balls in her hands while Gwyn stayed behind me encouraging me to relax and enjoy the attention I was getting. Amy stretched the ring around my balls and pulled the plug behind me to the entry of my ass. She applied a little more lube to it, and it easily slid inside me. I could see that all of this was going to happen when she walked in the room, so I was not too surprised until she started pumping an inflator and the plug inside me started to grow. She continued pumping and I moaned aloud, while constantly shifting my ass back and forth, trying to find a comfortable position for the new plug to sit within me. I thought I was about to pass out when Amy finally stopped the pumping and zipped me back up with the inflation ball inside my tight shorts as well. Amy pulled my walking shorts up my legs and buttoned them up before reminding me of the other item. That one she handed to Gwyn saying "This one is a gift from me. It's a collar like mine that says 'Taken', just in case someone gets other ideas tonight."

Amy looked at Gwyn and asked if there was anything else that she needed, to which Gwyn shrugged and said she did not think so. Amy then changed her voice into a more demanding tone, and told Gwyn to thank her for her help appropriately. Amy then moved towards Gwyn and held her face and kissed her on the lips, gently and in charge. Gwyn reacted with surprise before melting slowly into the kiss. They maintained that connection for a very long 10 seconds before Amy backed away, looked at both of us, and said she would take payment at the counter.

And that was that - she walked away and we were left on our own to ponder the kiss, the help, and the fact that I was now dressed in metallic purple and looking like I was fit for Fetish night. I put my shirt on over my 'evening clothes' and went back out to the front of the store. Gwyn held my hand and led me away with her in silence. Amy met us at the counter, and handed Gwyn another bag after she paid, and we went outside to catch an Uber back to the hotel to wait until the evening when we were going to experiment with our new personas.

As we left the store, Gwyn looked back, longingly, for a moment and caught sight of Amy. As we left and hit the bright sunshine of the New York street, Amy chased us and caught up to us on the sidewalk before reaching up to Gwyn and biting her ear gently and said, "See you both very soon I hope."

Then we were on our way back to the hotel, and we silently made our way to our room, both reeling from the possibilities in the air.

*********************

Before the door closed in our room, Gwyn pushed me against the wall and started to kiss me hard. She turned me so that my face was pressed against the wall and reached around me to tweak my nipples through my shirt. The tight, open nipple shirt under my street clothes made everything more sensitive than normal, and my knees got weak as she kissed my neck and grabbed me all over.

When she reached down to pull off my shorts, I thought I might explode right there from just having her put pressure on my cock from outside the clothes. The early afternoon shopping time had left us both in a state of immense anticipation of our evening together, and it seemed that the stimulation had been a little too much for Gwyn. She pulled down my shorts, and allowed me to step up and out of them to get them out of the way. Then she unzipped my new outfit and my rock hard dick sprang free. She turned me around so that I was facing her and quickly dropped to her knees and took me deep in her mouth. I was stunned that after all the time we had spent recently with me licking her pussy, and her always in control, that she was so intent on giving me pleasure before she had her turn. She licked and sucked my cock and reached around to play with my ass, slowly tugging on the inflatable plug that was still inside me. She pumped the inflator bulb a couple of times, and I was stretched just a little bit more. I was ready to cum instantly, and she knew it - which is when it all stopped abruptly.

"Lie on your back on the bed" she commanded.

I jumped over to the bed before I could think, and when I was lying still, I had a brief moment where I realized that I would do anything she commanded. Anywhere, anytime. I trusted her completely, and wanted nothing more than her happiness and pleasure.

She opened the bedside table and brought out the blindfold that I had been wearing off and on since our first night in New York. She put it on me, and then I could hear her picking up the bags that she had dropped on the way in the door. She took her time putting away some things from the bags. I could hear drawers open and close, and I thought I heard her taking off the dress that she had been wearing all day. I was anticipating her sitting on my mouth and having me lick her to orgasm again, so I was surprised when I felt her take me in her mouth again. I had calmed down while I was waiting, but rapidly got hard again and was standing straight up. Gwyn adjusted the cock ring around by balls and the base of my cock while she sucked me and kissed the tip of my penis.

The next surprise I felt was when she put some sort of vibrating toy against the base of the butt plug and I could feel the vibrations all over. Once again I was ready to cum all over myself, when she stopped. She lay down next to me and pulled off the blindfold. She was completely naked, and proceeded to press the vibrator, it was some version of a magic wand, directly against her clit. She wasn't touching me or paying any attention to me by this point, and seemed purely focussed on masturbating herself to her own completion.

"Don't move, and don't touch yourself", she moaned. I did as I was told, and a minute or so later, she sat up and shifted herself so that she was positioned with her wet cunt directly pressing on my nose, and my tongue was lined up with her ass. She put the vibrator back onto her clit and it tickled my nose so that I sneezed and my head pushed up into her ass. She moaned loudly, and quickly shifted herself backwards and impaled herself on my cock, and immediately started bucking her hips as she came. I couldn't hold off any longer and quickly came inside her. She stayed in place for a few moments as she relaxed from the tension of the orgasm, and then pulled herself off me and flopped down beside me. We rested there for a few minutes and she leaned over and gave me a brief kiss before getting up and heading for the bathroom to clean herself up.

I just lay on the bed thinking to myself how lucky I was to be with such a fantastic woman, and pondering our upcoming evening out - not having any idea what might be in store for the rest of the night.

Next - 'The Calm and then The Storm'