Role Reversal for My 50th Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her orgasm subsided, Amy gestured for me to get out from under the table. I popped myself out and sat back on my chair, with my face still glistening from Amy's copious juices. Amy handed me a napkin to wipe myself off with, and I looked back around the room, now feeling self conscious about the face that I'd spend the past 20 minutes under the table pleasing my mistresses. It was clear that there was no one there who would judge the activity poorly, but I still was unsure as to where the boundaries were in a place like this. I looked around the room and the couple at the table across from us caught my eye and smiled, and gave me a little golf clap. The woman across the table from them, who was dressed in heels and a pink nightgown, stood up and came towards me. She leaned over towards me and licked my cheek before saying, "If you ever want to switch tables, all you need to do is ask." She winked at Amy and Gwyn before sauntering back to her own table shaking her ass all the way there.

I shook my head - not knowing what was coming next. Gwyn looked stunned and excited and unsure of herself all at the same time. Of course, it was Amy who took control and spoke to both of us. "As much as I like this place, and I think we could have lots of fun here, I am really not in a sharing kind of mood tonight. I'd like to get to know you both a lot better, and I live not too far from here. Would you like to come home with me tonight? I promise to teach you a few things and treat you well as long as you listen and do what you are told. How about it?

Gwyn and I looked at each other for about two seconds and at the same time responded, "Yes!" - but only I added in the "Mistress Amy". We got up immediately and headed to the exit, collected our things, and were in a cab on the way to Amy's house before Gwyn or I realized that we hadn't even taken the time to change our clothes. We were dressed for the club, on the streets of New York, and on our way to an evening that might change our lives forever...

Next: Mistress Amy's house

12