Role She is Best Suited For

Story Info
Jessica learns her true role when Dave hypnotises her.
2.1k words
3.94
33.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave has finally fulfilled his dream of opening an exclusive sex club for the gentlemen in the town, the only problem was he was struggling to find young women pretty enough to bring more customers and willing to be little fucktoys for the gentlemen. The club needs to bring in many customers for him to make enough money to quit this job.

He has always admired Jessica, a developer on his team, her huge tits bounced as she walked and her ass was more than a handful. She is better suited to be a stripper or a whore than a developer. How did she get the job anyway? The company had a female quota and our boss hired her as she was pleasant to look at. Jessica would bring in a lot of customers for Dave and would make a good fuckbunny for his clients to ejaculate into. She would never agree to such degradation though so he needed to use an alternative plan to make her agree.

Dave has mastered hypnotism over the years and controlled the minds of several women, his exes, his slutty cousins, and even his aunts. He made them more agreeable and submissive, just the way men preferred them. He could do the same to Jessica and train her to be a perfect little whore for his club.

Jessica entered Dave's cubical with her hair tied in a ponytail, and her fake, long eyelashes curled. She wore a white shirt and he could practically see her boobs. Dave wondered what she would look like with her hair open and her pretty face wet with his cum. Well, he was about to find out. The bitch spoke in her high-pitched voice. Even her voice was that of a stupid little bimbo. His boss sure had a type.

"Umm... Sandra asked me to get this code reviewed by you so drop what you are doing and get it done fast. It's not like you have much to do anyways" She giggled like a thirteen-year-old silly girl.

She was the bitch that needed to be tamed. He had to put her in her place. It was time to teach her what role she is better suited for.

"Look at me, Jessica" He was using a different voice, one that Jessica didn't really recognise, it would make her lose control of her senses. She obliged and stared into his eyes. It was working. Usually, it takes longer to control women but with Jessica, it would be easier. Her brain was already foggy.

"Kneel before me Jessica and before doing so I want you to take off your shirt and the bra and expose your huge tits to me"

"How dare-" She tried to fight but her brain wasn't in her control. Soon she found herself taking off her shirt and the bra. Her tits sprang out and she slowly kneel in front of Dave near his feet, her cheeks flushed with humiliation.

"Open your hair. You look more fuckable with your tits out and hair open." She removed her hair tie and Dave discarded it in the dustbin.

"From now onwards, you will keep your hair open and will remove your clothes on my command. You will do anything I command you to do Jessica".

Right now he was using her name but very soon she will only be addressed with names like "cunt" "whore" or even "bimbo". She will forget her real identity and will see herself just as a whore deserving of degradation.

"Yes master" Dave smiled and pet her head as if she was a pet. Well, she was now his pet.

"You know Jessica I think you are more suited to suck cocks and serve the sexual desires of men than be a developer. This job doesn't suit you. Your breast size is the indicator of your low IQ and you are better suited as a cumhole for men. In fact, even your name is not suitable. You should be referred to as a "cunt" or a "whore", Do you agree with me, Jessica, or "cunt"?

She blushed but found herself agreeing with Dave. It just made sense to her to be called a cunt. The name made her wet despite the humiliation she was feeling.

"Say it, Jessica. Tell me what role is more suitable for you"

"I....I am more suited to suck men's cocks and be a good cumhole for men. I don't deserve this developer's job. It's more suited for men. I am just a big-titted whore for men"

The humiliation she was feeling after saying such degrading things about herself while kneeling at a man's feet made her wetter. Her cunt was dripping, begging to cum. She squeezed her knees together but Dave used his shoe to separate them.

"You don't have to hide your cunt, Jessica. In fact, take off your panties and show me the state of your cunt" She hesitated and Dave slapped her across the face.

"From now onwards you will do what you are told. You will be a good slut and will obey men" He used a deeper voice this time. Only a matter of minutes and she will obey without hesitation.

He watched as Jessica took off her panties and as expected her cunt was dripping. He stuffed the panties in her mouth as he proceeded to the next step. She didn't need to speak. Just listen to him and obey. The panties will make sure she obliged without complaining.

"As I said earlier, you are more suited as a whore, a cumdump for men so I need you to resign from this job and leave it for the men who actually deserve it while you work for me as a slave at my sex club. That would make you happier, right? Men paying to use you. To abuse these huge slutty tits of yours and to fuck all your holes. From now, the idea of men using and abusing you would make you insanely wet and you will let them do whatever they want to do with your body. Your body no longer belongs to you. It belongs to the man who is using you"

He pinched her nipples before slapping her tits hard. She tried to make a noise but the panties in her mouth didn't let her say a word. She looked broken just the way he liked her and the gentlemen would appreciate her more.

He took out the panties from her mouth to hear what she has to say about her new role in life.

"But I like to work here, working at a sex club would be so degrading. What will my feminist friends think of me?" she whined but Dave didn't lose his calm, he knew she would bring this up.

"But you agreed that this job is better for men. You are just here because of your tits. You are more suited as a cock sucking whore. Your male friends will appreciate you working as a slut and your female friends? Well, it doesn't matter what they think. They are just women" The more he repeated those words, the more effect they had on her. She was beginning to understand her new role.

"Yes...I am more suited as a whore. I should be working at a club, sucking off men's cocks" this time it came out without hesitation. He smiled as he was succeeding.

"Why don't you practice your cock sucking skills cunt? I will review your skills and that will let you know why you are more suited to work at a sex club offering your body to men. Go ahead Jessica beg me to let you suck my cock".

She blushed but slowly crawled towards him.

"Please master let me suck your cock. I want to prove that I am good at sucking cocks" He smiled as she pouted looking more adorable and docile. Just how men would prefer her. Her training won't be too hard after all.

"Okay cunt, you can suck my cock" she moved her hands and slowly took his cock out of his pants, and began sucking slowly. She was finally putting her mouth to good use.

He soon ejaculated into her mouth and all over her face.

Jessica was humiliated but kept quiet to avoid being slapped again and as Dave said, she is more suited for sucking men's cocks, she finally sees her true role. Seriously, what was she even thinking while applying for a developer's role? She is so stupid. She should have worked as a whore, a prostitute. Dave would rectify her mistake soon. She would work in his sex club where the men would use her as a cumdump.

"You will resign today Jessica, and if the boss doesn't agree, you will simply take off your clothes and show him what kind of a slut you are and why you are more suited as a cock-sucking whore so he can give the role to a more suited man"

She nodded, now that she was deep into the hypnotism, she could no longer feel anything wrong with taking off her clothes in front of her boss as the words "You are more suited for the role of a whore" were embedded in her mind.

"You will not remember this conversation. You will only remember kneeling at my feet, exposing your tits, and sucking my cock and you will believe that it was your idea to quit this job and work at my sex club. You will also go into a state of hypnotism when I use the words "sweet berries" and will come out of it at the snap of my fingers. Am I understood Jessica?"

"Yes master" She replied like an obedient pet. Dave snapped his finger and Jessica was back to her senses. She immediately stood up and covered her tits but something in her mind made her expose them again in front of Dave.

"So Jessica, you will resign today and will submit me your application to work at my sex club. I want at least five of your pictures showing your tits, cunt, and ass, you know all your good features, just like we discussed earlier"

Jessica blushed and she tried to remember this discussion but to her foggy brain, this made sense. She was a cock-sucking whore after all.

She went to her boss's office after washing her face which was covered in Dave's cum. Dave has kept her bra and panties, she looked like a slut in this outfit.

"Boss I submitted my resignation application. I would like to leave the firm as I am not suited for the role. I am more suited for sucking men's cocks and being a good whore for them" Jessica was horrified for a second as she said those words for herself but they felt correct. Her boss laughed and looked at Jessica's appearance.

"I am glad you had this realization, Jessica. That's the only reason I hired you. Your tits are great to look at. However, you can't leave like this. The process is long. You will have to find your replacement or wait until the company finds someone. It could take months. But, if you want to get out soon to start your career as a "whore" you should strip naked and let me fuck you. That will only improve your skills" He laughed again.

Jessica was reluctant but this would be her new role. To satisfy men's sexual desires. She discarded her clothes and let her boss fuck her. She was so wet at the idea of her boss's cock buried inside her. He used her holes and she was filled up with his cum. The dirtier she felt, the hornier she would get.

"And, it's not the last time I am using you, Jessica. You see Dave has given me a premium pass to his sex club. I would be seeing you soon" She orgasmed as her boss shoved his cock inside her cunt. The thought of her work colleagues and boss seeing her working at the sex club made her feel more slutty. Soon, everyone would know that she was a whore.

She walked out of her boss's office after thanking him for using her, with shaking legs and cum dripping through her thighs, and reached home to create an application for Dave's sex club. She would need good pictures to show her skills. She could call her neighbor Max to help her click pictures of her cunt and maybe she could pay him by letting him use her cunt.

Just a few months later Dave was getting a lot of customers, thanks to Jessica. He was able to quit his job and work to make his sex club more popular. Jessica was a valuable asset and he no longer needed to hypnotize her as she had understood and accepted her new role very well. He would soon find more young sluts who are more suited as cumdumps than the roles they were given in the corporate world.