Roleplay gone wrong Ch. 01

Story Info
Dad mistakes his daughter for his wife during roleplay.
10.2k words
4.73
19.5k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bridgetrose
bridgetrose
1,429 Followers

SUMMARY: Warning for my readers, this is an INCEST story. However, I decided to post this in the NON-CONSENSUAL category because I feel that is the more prominent of the two categories for this particular story. But if you are not into INCEST stories, you should stop reading.

This story is about a father who takes his daughter without her consent after he mistakes her for someone else. He was not purposely trying to take his unwilling daughter, but simply doesn't realize who it is while he does the deed.

This story jumps back and forth between the father and daughter's POV.

All characters in this story are 18 or older.

AUTHOR NOTE: This is not a typical story genre that I like to write about, but I had fun with this particular story. I hope you enjoy this content, too!

DISCLAIMER: This story is a work of fiction. Any character resemblances to real life personae are strictly coincidental. Copying, re-posting, storing (whether digitally or in print form) or redistribution of this material is prohibited.

STORY:

[CHAP 01 - Charlie]

"That sounds really weird to me," Charlie said. He was sitting on the edge of his bed, naked after just getting out of the shower. His wife, Elene, was standing by her dresser with her back to him. She had a robe covering most of her body, except her bare legs which he was staring at. She was a beautiful woman, with shoulder-length blonde hair, blue eyes and a face that never seemed to age. She was in her early forties, but still got carded sometimes when she ordered a drink.

Elene squatted down and he could see her lift each foot, one at a time as she got dressed beneath her robe. When she straightened, she said over her shoulder, "Well, you asked me what other fantasies I had, and that's the one that popped into my head." She reached into her drawer and pulled something out of it.

"I know," Charlie said, sighing. He felt bad for not wanting to go along with her latest idea. It just seemed too weird to him! Over the past year, they had started coming up with different fantasies for them to "roleplay" during sex. It started with the common ones. For her, she dressed up like a schoolgirl one night, a cheerleader another, among others. For him, one time he had dressed in all leather, like a biker. Other times, he had pretended to be a doctor, a professor, and sometimes even a fire fighter. They had been trying out different things. All of them had been fun so far. But now, his wife's latest fantasy went past his comfort zone.

She wanted him to pretend he was raping her.

Elene stepped into the bathroom while he sat on the edge of the bed, thinking about his wife's latest request. Mulling it over in silence, he just couldn't understand how it would be a fun roleplay. Part of him wanted to try it just to appease her. But part of him was appalled by it. They had been arguing about it all night since she first mentioned the idea.

When his wife stepped back into the room, she threw her robe off and Charlie sat up straight, gaping. She was wearing the skimpiest clothing he had ever seen on her. Her outfit consisted of a pair of dark purple, silky shorts that only covered part of her ass. He could see the round bottoms of them where they met her thighs. Her top was a tight-fitting lavender colored tube top. Her C cup tits were snugged inside it, practically spilling out the top and bottom.

Elene strutted toward the bed and then swung herself around, bending over as she did. Shoving her butt toward him, she said seductively, "Wouldn't you like to take me from behind in this outfit?"

Charlie's cock sprang to life as he stared at her butt. His wife had a beautiful ass. And it had been years since they had done it doggie style. Gaping at it, he watched as she shimmied herself closer to him, wiggling her butt side to side. When he reached out and placed a hand on the side of one of her cheeks, she made a soft, seductive sounding moan.

"This is the outfit I want to wear if you play along with my rape fantasy," Elene said quietly. To emphasize it, she wiggled her butt again. His eyes drank it in hungrily. And for the first time, he found the very faint stirrings of arousal at the thought of giving in to her request.

Charlie started rubbing his wife's ass and she shivered. But then she pulled herself away from his touch, straightening her body as she rounded on him. He found himself staring at her bare stomach. She kept it flat and tone by a combination of diet and yoga. She had an incredibly sexy body. His cock throbbed between his legs.

Elene reached out and took hold of her husband's hand. Pulling herself closer to him, she lifted it to her stomach and then guided it down her body and into her shorts. She curled her fingers around his, forcing him to cup her mound. Leaning closer to his face, she whispered, "Touch me."

Charlie's eyes opened wide when he dug his fingers into her pussy lips and noticed how unbelievably wet she was. He wondered if she had been masturbating while she took her shower. His wife moaned while he played with her lips for a few seconds and then she took a deliberate step back, forcing his hand to exit her shorts.

Staring at her husband with a predatorial look in her eyes, she said seductively, "That's just from me thinking about you raping me."

"Jesus," her husband said, shaking his head.

Elene knelt before him and, without a word, took hold of his cock and started stroking him. He groaned at the sensation. As he stared down at her beautiful face, he watched her reach her other hand between her own legs and slip it inside her shorts. Then, staring up at him seductively, she began to masturbate.

"Please baby?" she begged while she masturbated herself and stroked him at the same time. He was breathing heavily within thirty seconds. His wife gave really good hand jobs. Her hand spun around the tip every time she stroked to the top and it drove him crazy with desire.

"I'll think about it," Charlie said, panting.

Elene leaned her body closer, her chest hovering above his cock while she stroked it. Then she whispered, "What if I said you can stop in the middle if it gets too weird?" Her hand was moving faster on his cock, right beneath where her chest hovered.

Charlie moaned softly, feeling his orgasm getting close. She sped up and suddenly he couldn't even answer her question. Squeezing his eyes shut, he reveled in his wife's soft touch as she played with his cock. Up and down she stroked him. He opened his mouth to moan again, feeling his cum start to boil.

His wife suddenly gasped and he felt her grip on his penis tighten. When he opened his eyes and looked at her, her entire body was vibrating as she diddled herself. She had her eyes closed, mouth open. She was on her knees with her legs spread apart and he could see the outline of the back of her hand inside the silky shorts. She gasped and then opened her eyes, staring at him. His own orgasm was closing in while she continued to stroke him at the same time.

Elene whimpered as her body started to shudder. Then she begged, "Please baby. Will you try it with me? I want you to rape me." As soon as she uttered those last few words, her body convulsed, making her gasp. He watched her eyes roll back in her head and then she whispered, "I'm going to cum thinking about it."

Fucking hell. His wife pumped his seven-inch cock while her body shook. And in his extremely aroused state, hearing his wife beg him to rape her, he felt himself agreeing at last. "Ok, we can try it," he heard himself say.

Elene cried out as her orgasm exploded inside her. Witnessing her climax and, admittedly, thinking about her taboo roleplay idea, brought his own orgasm to the surface, too. His wife's hips bucked hard against her hand just as Charlie's cock started spewing cum. He moaned loudly as ropes of it painted his wife, splashing against her tube top and drooling down her skin. She was gasping as her orgasm continued to roll through her body. He came again and it landed on her neck. By the time he finished, her chest was dripping with cum. Her tube top was drenched with it.

Elene fell back onto her butt, letting go of his cock and panting loudly. She pulled her hand out of her shorts and smiled up at her husband. When he glanced at her crotch, he saw that the blue material was dark and damp, soaked with her juice.

"Allison is going out with her friend this weekend," his wife said as she stripped out of her skimpy outfit. Tossing the soiled clothing into the laundry basket near the door, she climbed into bed and then whispered, "I'll wash the outfit so we can use it when she's gone." Charlie felt himself nodding at her and then they fell asleep together.

[CHAP 02 - Allison]

Allison stood naked in front of her dresser, digging through a pile of various bits of clothing. She was frustrated because she had been searching for her favorite top for almost twenty minutes and still couldn't find it. Lifting one more stack of blouses, she finally dropped them with a growl. It wasn't there.

Settling back onto her heels, the young girl shoved her drawer shut with a crash. Then she walked over to her closet and grabbed her pink robe. Donning it, she stepped out of her room and headed down to the basement door. She passed her parents on the way and saw that they were cuddling on the couch, watching a movie. There was a half-empty bottle of wine on the table near them. They looked like they were on their way to having a fun evening. She giggled to herself as she strode past.

Hurrying down the stairs, Allison made her way to the laundry room. There were two baskets full of dirty clothes to the left of the washer. Quickly rummaging through them, she found the top she had been searching for in her dresser. Holding it up to her nose, she inhaled and then frowned. Damnit! It smelled musty. Glancing at a clock on the wall, she saw that it was already after seven o'clock. There was no time to wash the shirt before she was supposed to leave. Allison was going out with her best friend, Katelyn. They were going clubbing together.

She decided to throw the top in the wash anyway. If nothing else, she wanted to have it clean for next time. When she opened the door, she found a small load of laundry already inside. It was damp. Rolling her eyes, she started scooping it out and then opened the dryer door to shove it inside. There were clothes in there, too. Allison cursed softly and threw the wet clothes back in the washer. Grabbing an empty basket, she started pulling the contents of the dryer into it. As the clothes tumbled out of the dryer, she froze when she was a flash of purple.

Digging into the freshly washed pile, Allison pulled out a lilac-colored piece of fabric. Stretching it out, her eyes opened wide in surprise. There wasn't much to it. It was extremely thin. Carefully holding it in front of her, a grin split her face in half. It was a tube top! She had never seen it before, so she figured it must be her mother's.

Shrugging herself out of her robe, she quickly tugged the top over her head and snugged it onto her chest. It was tight on her, which meant it must be scandalously small on her mom. Allison mused about where her mom would even wear such a thing! But she barely thought about it before deciding it was a perfect substitute for the tank she had wanted to wear.

Rooting through the rest of the clothes from the dryer, the girl squealed happily when she found a shiny, silky pair of dark purple shorts. They were a perfect match for that top! Frowning at them, she once more wondered what kind of occasion her mom would find herself wearing them? They were the skimpiest shorts she had ever seen. Putting her fingers through the leg holes, she shook her head. These would barely cover half of her mom's ass! Well, even though Allison looked a lot like her mother, her body was more petite. She figured they would fit her perfectly.

Grabbing her robe from the floor and putting it back on, Allison skipped her way back to the stairs and sprinted up them. The original top she had planned to wear was still lying in the pile of dirty clothes, completely forgotten. She streaked past her parents and shut herself in her room once she got there. Tossing the robe onto her bed, she walked up to her closet and stared at herself in the body mirror affixed to the door.

Allison was a twenty-one-year-old blonde. Her hair was wavy and hung just below her shoulders. She had one strand on either side of her head that she had highlighted pink. Her breasts weren't that big, but they fit her petite figure pretty nicely. And with the skimpy tube top snugged over them, they appeared slightly plumper. She smiled at that. Her stomach was flat, borderline muscular, thanks to following her mom's advice. They sometimes did yoga together. Glancing between her legs in the mirror, she stared at her vagina. She had a soft layer of blonde fuzz above her lips, trimmed into an oval. Her inner labia was dark pink as it jutted out from between her vulva. She honestly thought she had a nice looking pussy.

Leaning over, the girl stepped into the purple shorts and hiked them up her legs. Snugging them around her waist, she let go and then turned slightly, checking herself out in the mirror. She was right about her ass being on display. The shorts settled over her cheeks, leaving the lower hills exposed. Smiling in satisfaction, she decided the outfit would do quite nicely for her night out with Katelyn. Once more, she wondered when her mom would ever wear the outfit. Well, there was no way her mom needed the outfit tonight. Her parents were already in their pajamas for the night, so she figured her mom wouldn't care. She just had to remember to put them back in the dryer when she got home.

The girl decided she should probably wear something a little more conservative for the drive to the club. She found a pair of jeans and a white crop top which she pulled on over the skimpy outfit. Brushing her hair one more time, Allison headed to her bathroom to put on some makeup. She found some lilac glitter eyeliner and carefully drew wings on both her eyes. She skipped the blush, only because she hated how it felt on her cheeks once she started sweating. Lastly, she put on some subtle lipstick that was a natural, earthy purple color.

After one final glance in the mirror, Allison smiled and headed out of her room. She ordered an Uber to pick her up, and then slipped her feet into a pair of black heels. Grabbing her purse, she told her parents goodbye and then stepped onto the front porch of her dad's house to wait for her ride.

[CHAP 03 - Charlie]

Charlie watched his daughter flitting through the house, getting ready to go out with a friend. Allison was a really cute girl. She actually looked a lot like her mother, just in a more petite body. Their blonde hair color was almost identical, aside from his daughter's pink strands. She often wore her hair in a ponytail, which he always thought looked good on her.

After his daughter graduated from high school, she moved into a dorm the first two years of college. But then she asked if she could move back home so she could save more money, which her parents had happily agreed to. It was nice to have her home again. She was their only child, and they had always tended toward spoiling her when she was young. And that didn't really change even after she turned twenty-one six months ago.

Elene sat next to him on the living room couch, watching a somewhat saucy romcom. The sex scenes were nice, and he was feeling pretty frisky, so that fueled his arousal a bit. Of course, they were also working on their first bottle of wine and his wife had been playing with his cock under the blanket for the better part of an hour.

Charlie heard his daughter run down the basement stairs after a while. She came back up a few minutes later and went back to her room. Girls were so different from guys when they wanted to go out. He had hoped that his daughter's friend, Katelyn, would come over and they would leave together. He secretly had a crush on the girl and had fantasized about her countless times over the past few years. But according to Allison, they were both taking an Uber separately to where they were going. So, no chance of seeing what kind of sexy outfit his daughter's friend was going to wear tonight. Bummer.

A little while later, his daughter came back to the living room, heading toward the front door. She said goodbye and Charlie told her to have fun. He glanced at her as she opened the door and saw that she was wearing a pair of ripped jeans (he still couldn't understand why she would spend extra money on clothes that came pre-ripped) and a short, white t-shirt. Her hair was loose and fluttered in her wake as she dashed out the door.

After Allison was gone, Elene started ramping up her efforts to turn him on. Not that she needed to. He had been hard for some time already. But she was stroking him through his pajama pants as she leaned against his shoulder. Her body felt warm. With their daughter gone, he briefly considered trying to initiate sex with her right there on the couch. He liked when they did that. But he knew what she wanted from him tonight.

Finishing the bottle of wine, Charlie decided he wanted to get a stronger buzz, so he got up from the couch and went to the kitchen to grab a fresh bottle. When he got back, Elene was lying lengthwise on the couch, masturbating. His cock started twitching in his pants. When she saw him walk back into the room, she put on a seductive grin and then whispered, "Guess what I'm thinking about right now?"

Charlie refilled both glasses of wine and sat down next to her feet, staring at her. He was grinning, too. Reaching out and starting to rub her thighs, he said, "Roleplaying?"

Elene giggled, sounding tipsier than he was, but she nodded. He offered her the glass he was holding, and she pulled her hand out of her pajamas to take hold of it. He couldn't help but notice the smear of pussy juice her fingers left on the glass. It made his breath catch. Damn his wife was sexy. He was one lucky son of a bitch to have landed her.

Charlie started massaging his wife's body while they slowly worked their way through their second bottle of wine. By the time they finished that one, it was after midnight. Both of them were pretty worked up sexually. And they were clearly buzzed from alcohol, too.

Elene sat up on the couch suddenly. Looking at her husband, she said, "I want you to rape me now." Her voice was slurred. Charlie was heavily buzzed, but she sounded drunk. He didn't care, though. He was horny, so he nodded at her, agreeing. He wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or not, but his previous reservations about her fantasy seemed to be gone. He actually felt a thrill of anticipation about it. Then she stood on wobbly legs and said, quietly, "Give me twenty minutes and then come... surprise me."

Charlie watched his wife stumble down the hall toward their room. After a minute, he decided maybe just one more drink would make it easier to do what he was about to do with her. Heading to the kitchen, he dug through the cupboards until he found a bottle of whiskey. Taking two quick shots of it, he put the bottle away and went back to the living room. Checking the clock, he saw that he still had fifteen minutes before she wanted him to go to her, so he laid down on the couch for a second.

Footsteps on the stairs made Charlie open his eyes. What was that? He sat up on the couch, looking around. For a minute, he tried to get his bearings. He was supposed to go somewhere, he was sure. Shaking his head, he realized that he still had a strong buzz going from the alcohol. He didn't think he was completely drunk, but not far from it.

Suddenly, he remembered what he was supposed to do. His wife had asked him to come try her crazy roleplay fantasy. Looking at the clock, his eyes opened wide. Shit. It had been an hour and a half since his wife had gone to their room. He was only supposed to wait twenty minutes!

bridgetrose
bridgetrose
1,429 Followers