All Comments on 'Roleplays Can Be Interesting Indeed'

by ellynei

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Colton_WhiteColton_Whiteabout 16 years ago

I really liked the orgasm description on the last page :D

Nice story,keep it up :D

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 16 years ago
wow

That was really hot! I loved reading it whole!

archetypearchetypeabout 16 years ago
True Erotica

The pace of the story was exceptionally good and balanced. The descriptions were rich and believable building up to sex aspects of the story, which, to me, is what the erotica genre is all about. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
*fans self*

OK, I'm convinced about non-con now! Really hot and fantastic characterisation! I need to shower now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
you won

O.k, you've made a believer of me. I never questioned your exceptional writing ability, but what seemed to be your need for a gimmick was disconcerting. (REALLY far-out sci-fi, game-playing etc.) now I don't care what vehicle you use; the sexual situations are SO well done that considering the context is pointless! Bravo! P.S. Why not a little more biography? We're not even sure of your sex.

clauguiaclauguiaover 15 years ago
I wish there were more...

Would you consider writing follow-trouhgs? Role play and sex: wonderful! You really can describe it! Gratz!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Incredible concept

I've been looking for erotic gems for years, and the concept in this story is one of the best I've seen. Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
AMAZING

This was a really amazing story. hope you do more like it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous